The Life Of A Rich Girl

By AmazinglyJazzy

More

The Life Of A Rich Girl
First Day Of School
Friends.
Friday Night Game
Shopping For Love
Meet The Boyfriends
Monday Mornings Are The Worst.
Let Me Know You
I'm Warning You
Late Nights And Early Mornings
You Wouldnt Understand
Surprise Surprise!
Baby?
So Far..
Best Friend.
Goodnight.
One Day At A Time.
Finally.
Is He Ok?
The Stats.

Teenage Games.

415 5 0
By AmazinglyJazzy

Ray POV.

We don't have school today so Santo invited me to hang out with them today. Yesterday I was so pissed! Diggy sent me that picture, rubbing it in my face and I just wanted to punch the shit out of him. I was looking for him everywhere but Kay calmed me down. She called and talked to me and tehn i went home. She came over to my house and we had a little fun.

Kay already left aand went to Santo's house to see Jazmyne. Santo and Jazmyne always having sleepovers but they swear they don't do anything.

I got dressed and then headed straight to Santo's house. He said that the twins went to the bay sitter's house and Princess and her friends went to Kylie's house. So we have the house to ourselves.

When I got there, they were all in the game room. It was about 2 in the afternoon.

Jazmyne and Kay were playing pool like they always do and me and Santo were playing on the XBox. Jazmyne's pretty good at palying pool. Me and Santo could still beat them at it anyways.!

"Idea!" I yelled out.

"What man?" Santo said, pausing the game.

"Let's play strip pool." I said, looking back at the girls.

"I have no problem with my body! Let's do it!" Kay said. She always was th outgoing one out of us.

"Jazmyne you wanna play?" Santo said.

"I guess so." she said, blushing. Jazmyne just blushes all the time!

Santo and I both stood up and grabbed a stick.

"SO if one of us get a ball in the hole, you guys take off a paice off clothing. Socks count as one thing. Vice versa." I said.

"Okay." Kay said.

We set the balls back up and we let the girls go first. Jazmyne went first and she got the 9 in on the first try. Santo and I both took off our shirts and they just stood there and watched.

"New rule. As long as you get a ball in, you keep going, if not, you give it up to the next team.

Jazmyne nodded her head and then Kay went. She missed by just an inch. Ha! Our turn!

I went and I got the 8 in. Jazmyne took off her sweatshirt and Kay took off her shoes. Then Santo went. He got the 3 in and then he looked over at Jazmyne!

These TWO!

Jazmyne took off her shirt, leaving her in a tank top and Kaylie took off her sweatpants. Leaving her in boy shorts.

I went again and I got the 7 in. Santo and I kept going and going until both the girls were in either a bandeau and boy shorts or a bra and boy shorts.

*************************************************************

Jazmyne POV.

Ugh! I jumped over the futton and layed down on the couch!

"You guys win!" I yelled. "Can I put my clothe back on?"

They all laughed and Santo sat down by my feet.

"You got a nice body! WHat you shy for?" he said.

"I'm not shy! I'm just cold!" I said, giggling.

"You wanna go upstairs?" he asked.

I shot him a look and he just laughed. I went and put my shorts back on and went and sat back down on the couch. I folded my arms and rolled my eyes at him.

"What's wrong with you?" he asked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Leave me alone." I said.

"You aint getting none! " Ray yelled.

Kaylie put her sweats and stuuff back on and went upstairs in the guest room. Ray went with her too.

"What's up with you?" Santo asked again.

"Nothing. " I said.

"I'm sorry." he said, running his finger down my side.

"Why?" I asked, tensinf up at his touch.

"If you didnt wanna play then you should have said something!" he said.

"I did wanna play. I was just cold." I said, bluntly.

"Then why you mad?" he asked.

"I'm not! You're just gullable!" I exclaimed. Laughing at the same time.

He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and carried me up the stairs. I laughed the whole time. He walked in his room and threw me on the bed, while climbing on top of me. He started kissing on my neck and I could feel tingles all throughout my body.

"Santo!" I said, moaning a little.

"Just say stop if you want me to." he said, still kissing my neck.

It was on the tip of my tongue but it just wouldnt come out. As much as I wanted to say stop, it felt so good! He started kissing further down to my belly button and holding onto my waist. I arched my back a little because I had never felt this way before.

"Santo..." I managed to get out.

He stopped then looked up at me, slowly coming up to my lips.

"Lock the door." I said. Once I said it, I couldnt believe I had said it.

He got up and locked the door and walked back over to the bedand got back on top of me. Then he leaned down and kissed me. He started biting on ym bottom lip and it felt so good. We had been kissing for about 2 minutes when I noticed what was really going on.

I quickly pulled away from the kiss.

"I can't Chresanto." I whispered.

"It's fine." he said, rolling over onto his back.

I just sat there, looking up at his ceiling and started crying. I don't know why though.

I bet he hates me now! For leading him on and not following through with it! He really does hate me! And I know it!

He leaned over and wrapped his arms around my waist and looked at me.

"WHy you crying?" he asked.

"I'm sorry. I dint mean to lead you on like this. I'm just not ready yet!" I said.

"If you not ready then I'll wait. Don't beat yourself up about it. I'm not just wiith you for sex." he said, laying his head on my stomach.

"Serious?" I asked.

"Positive. I don't NEED sex! I may want it from time to time, but I won't die without it!" he said.

I just sat there and smiled and rubbed my fingers through his curls. We were having a little moment until Ray started banging on the door.

"We're about to go and get something to eat in a minute! Y'all coming?" he yelled.

"Uh yeah. We'll be down in a minute." Santo said, rubbing my side.

You could hear Ray walk away. Then Santo looked up at me and sat up.

**********************************************************

Kaylie POV.

I'm glad everything was fixed with the Ray and Diggy situationg.

Ray and I decided to go and get something to eat. Ray went and told Jaz and Santo to come on and they said they'd be down in a minute. When they came down, she was in her bandeau and he had his shirt off. SHe went into the gameroom and got her clothes and put them back on.

"Y'all ready to go?" I yelled.

Ray came around the corner with Santo.

"Uh. We decided that we're gonna stay. We can order some more pizza." Ray said.

"Whatever. That means less money to spend on gas." I said, putting my keys and purse down.

Jazmyne came out of the gameroom and she looked pretty upset about something. You could tell that she was crying.

"Jazmyne. Since we're not going, you wanna go finish talking about what we were dicussing?" Santo asked, walking up to her.

She just nodded her head and followed him up the stairs. I wonder what happened between those two?

"What's up with them?" Ray asked.

"I was just thinking the same thing." I said, sitting down beside him.

Ray came and sat beside me and then sprawled out on the couch, laying his head on ly lap. His hair wasnt braided up so it was everywhere. We sat that way for about 10 minutes and then we heard yelling upstairs.

Arguing.

Jazmyne and Chresanto arguing?

******************************************************************

Chresanto POV.

When we went upstairs she put on a pair of sweatpants and sat down. My phone was sitting on the dresser and it started ringing. A text. Jazmyne looked over at it and handed it to me, glancing at it before she handed it to me.

"I guess I'm not the only one huh?" she said, while I was reading the text.

The text was from my ex. Chrissy. It said "I love you too baby.". I've been trying to get rid of her for 2 years and she's still holding on.

I'm surprised Jamyne isnt yelling or anything.

"Is she pretty?" she said, quietly.

"Jazmyne come on. That's my ex."

"Well obviously you must love her if she said I love you too." she said, putting emphasis on "too" but not yelling.

"I would never do that to you." I said.

"That's exactly what my ex told me. But look where I am now. I knew that getting with you was a bad idea." she said, putting her head down in her hands.

"Jazmyne. I'm not messing around with her. I don't play those teenage games. I'm serious about us. I want you to be too."

"I am serious. I wouldnt be with you if I wasnt. I don't play teenage games either!" she said, yelling.

Now she's pissed.

"Calm the fuck down with all of that!" I yelled back.

"I left England because I wanted to get away from the hurt. Not to come to more hurt. I've been fucked over before by the worst and I don't want you to be one of them. I want to be serious with you. I want to last with you. But you're not seri-"

I cut her off by smashing my lips into hers. She hesitated at first but then relaxed into the kiss, kissing back. I smiled into the kiss and thenpulled back, holding her close to me.

"I'm more serious than ever. I want this to last too." I said, looking in her eyes.

"I'm sorry." she said, starting to tear up.

"What's going on?" Ray yelled, bursting in the room.

"Nothing." I said, laughing and still looking at Jazmyne.

"Yeah. We're fine." Jazmyne said while Kay walked into the room.

"Y'all sure?" Kay asked.

"Couldnt be more positive." Jazmyne said, placing her hand on my chest and looking at Kay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long.

And it's kinda short. But this part in the story is gonna be really important in the next few chapters.

(-_-) I'm kinda sleepy but I'm gonna attempt to read one of the fans' story.

So goodnight as far as you know.

-KingTanner

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 6.4K 28
Guess what? They're back.
36.2K 395 34
Just Imagine You and Roc...that's all