MY MASQUERADE MAN...I WANT YO...

By Passionatestories92

Mew Gulf story..... Who is behind the mask? I want his touch.... I want his feeling...I want him!! Mature co... More

🎭.1
🎭.2
🎭.3
🎭. 4
🎭.5
🎭.6
🎭.7
🎭.8
🎭.9
🎭.10
🎭.11
🎭.12
🎭.13
🎭.14
important notice
🎭.15
🎭.16
🎭.17
🎭.18
🎭.19
🎭.20
🎭.21
🎭.22
🎭.23
🎭.24
🎭.25
🎭.26
🎭.27
🎭.28
🎭.29
🎭.31
🎭.32
🎭.33
🎭.34
🎭.35
🎭.36
🎭.37
🎭.38
🎭.39
🎭.40

🎭.30

4.3K 270 47
By Passionatestories92

Mew sped up and reached to Gulf and spin to save him but the bullet hit his own shoulder and he collapsed while uttering... Frozen!!

Gulf was perplexed and stupefy by witnessing Mew hit by a bullet and fall upon him.

The moment he surmised the accident he shrieked.... Daddy!!!

The shooter got disturbed by discovering that he actually hit the other person and ran away.

Daddddddy....no... don't close your eyes... please stay with me... someone help me.... deplored Gulf with Mew in his lap.

Gulf's lap is filled with blood and instantly he grew alert and call for the ambulance and other assistance and quickly took unconscious Mew to the hospital.

After a thorough checkup, the doctor opined that the bullet hit his arm and pass-through lucky didn't enter Mew's body so not badly damaged which is good news but there is bad news that Mew is still unconscious and languid.

Gulf is a crying mess. Can't utter a sound whatever he was asked.
The police keep asking did he saw the shooter but his mind is recalling the doctor's words that it's like Mew doesn't want to wake up.

As Mew was brought to the private cabin he ran and settle in front of Mew.

Please....wake up....daddy....please... cried he.

.....

Police: Mr. Hitler we need to make Mr. Gulf speak so that we can continue the further investigation.

Hitler: Sir, Tonight I think you should leave.
He is very shocked not in a right set of mind to say anything.
Try tomorrow and Mew might wake up by that time and it will be a great help.
Isn't it?

Police: Yes, that's true. ok.
I see you already got guards around the cabin so I won't leave my officers for the protection of Mr. Suppasit.

Hitler: Yeah, that's not needed. They are specialized.

......

Hitler: Gulf, The police left.
The doctor said Mew will wake up very soon, so don't cry and have some tea.

Gulf was staring and weeping while holding Mew's hand as Hitler passes the tea.

He just rammed it firmly and spoke Go away with his blood-red eyes.

Why are you?? Hitler could not finish his talk Gulf shouted.. leave me alone.

Gulf is rupturing with anger, regret, and pain as bcz of him Daddy has to go through all this.

It's him who should be here not his love.
He is vulnerable.

Hitler did not say much and left by giving instructions to the guards.

Daddy, please wake up...

Why don't you want to wake up? I am waiting here for you.

Are you punishing me bcz I told you to disappear?

I am sorry. I said all that in an angry state but never meant it.

I love you. I really love you very much.

Please...I can't live without you.

Gulf spoke all his heart and wept to prolong that his eyes gave up and he fell on Mew's hands.

.........

Morning

Mmmm...daddy....your...hands are soft..mm... Daddy...
Gulf woke abruptly and saw Mew is caressing his face.

Daddy...you are awake.
You came back right... screamed Gulf and leaps atop Mew.

Ouch baby...it's hurt. My hand... requested Mew.

Huhh??? oohh...sorry...sorry... does it pain? Wait a minute What am I doing in a hospital bed and why are you on that seat? asked Gulf with confusion.

Is that all was a dream?

Frozen!! you fainted last night due to shock and exhaustion so the doctor administered you saline and I ask them to add another bed and let you sleep here in the same cabin explained Mew.

Gulf absorb all the information and yelled

Daddy, Who gave you permission to get down from your bed? You must be in pain.
Come I will help you settle in your bed.
You can't move as nothing happened, you need to rest to get better soon.

Mew tried to say that he is feeling better now, but Gulf's one stern look made him hush and lay down on his bed.

Why are you so silent baby? demanded Mew.
Gulf's silence makes Mew more troubled.

Do you know how much scared I was last night? the doctor said you are fine but you are not waking up.
Why? tell me why?? bewails Gulf with his amateur tone.

Frozen your eyes are baggy, you look ugly baby tease Mew to lighten his baby's mood.

What?? Do you think I have time to adorn myself when you are here in hospital injured?
Why did you take that bullet instead of me? Why...aaaa.... Gulf was partly speaking mixed with a loud cry.

Please, please stop crying now or you will faint again, and then I will definitely not feel any better.
I always want you to be safe and happy spoke Mew with his warm voice.

Gulf got stable and giggle by seeing Mew who extended his lips for a kiss.

Gulf cupped his face and smooch it.

Gulf: Daddy, I noticed it's the person, who last time stole the music file from our cabin.

Mew: yes, I am also sure about that.

Doctor: Excuse me, Mr. Suppasit we are here to check the injury, and Mr. Are you feeling better now?

Gulf: Yes I am. Please examine my Da...Boss?

The doctor did a final checkup and dressed the bullet wound and confirmed that Mew is healing and can be discharged within two or three days.

Gulf showed total oppose like how can a person get discharge so quickly who was injured by a bullet and asked the doctor to keep him for more days in hospital but Mew shoo him for his nagging and made him go home to get fresh up.

......

Hitler: Why did you do this? How much worried we all got do you know?
When you woke up last night why didn't you inform me?

Mew: If I won't then the bullet would directly hit Gulf and I will never let anyone hurt him. Not anyone.
I am strong, see the bullet wasn't able to enter me.

Hitler: Next time think about others who love you too.
Hitler sounded severe.

Hitler: Your dad freakout by the news in Japan and will reach here very soon.
But I assured him you are ok. Though he is not satisfied.

Mew: I know I already called and assured him I am fine so he can return after accomplishing his work.

Mew: what about the company stock? Did the news come out to the media? It will bad for the company.

Hitler: yes it is following in the headlines but I handle it so leave all this matter to me and get well soon.

Hitler: did you see the shooter's face?
The police didn't find anything from the CCTV. The shooter didn't capture in any of the cameras so they will continue the investigation further by both of your statements.

Mew: hmmm....do one thing inform the police to come here now.

Hitler: ok. By the way, where is Gulf?

Gulf: I am back.
Gulf frowns by seeing Hitler closer to Mew.

Mew: Are you a superman how did you come back so early?
Mew send him to get rest at home but Gulf flew back like a bird.

Gulf: pfff..I...

Aan: Mew!!!! How did this happen? Are you hurt?
Aan wails along with her concern and advances toward Mew while pushing Gulf aside.

Gulf frowned double.

Mew: I am better. Dad told me you are coming to take care of me.

Aan: I knew, you will need me, Honey.
I know how much you hate hospitals. Why didn't you called me by yourself?
Am I a stranger?

Gulf jealous by her endearment and shocked as he doesn't know so much about Mew but she does.

It makes him sad. Maybe that's why Mew was anticipating for her not him.

Mew: hmmm...thanks for coming. please stay.

Aan: I heard the police are still not able to catch the shooter.
What kind of work are they doing? Lazy fellows can't do their duty properly.
While all this won't happen if you were with me yesterday like we planned but it seems like you have got stuck with some bad luck.

Aan's orbs are pointed toward Gulf.

Now Gulf irritated by her babbling and wanna throw her from the window but that's not legal right.

Mew: no need to get in trouble Aan.

Aan: did you see the shooter?
Aan asked while caressing Mew's hands.

Mew: (pullout his hands from Aan grip) Guys I have something very important to tell you.
I have already caught the person who is behind all this.

Hitler's eyebrows widen and he choked.

Gulf marched forward with the disclosure.

That means Daddy knows about Hitler.
Hitler, you are exposed... thought Gulf and sneer.

Mew: bring him in.

Mew explained that he already asked his guard to bring him here directly as police will also come here.

Aan: Mew I think it not a good idea to bring him here what if he tried to attack again.
We should give him straight to the police.

Mew: Aan Don't worry. I am here.

Aan: Ok.

Aan moved closer to Mew's side.

Gulf glare at Mew.
Mew signal him to be understanding.

Everyone is anxious to see.

When the guard entered with the person, they react...

Hilter: you are...🤨🤨😡

Gulf: you did all this..😮😯🥺

Mew: smirked...🌝🌝😠😠

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.6K 25
Gulf is an Orphan or that's what he thinks he is, which is struggling in his daily life, currently in college with two part time jobs. A very quiet a...
4K 270 12
(Originally post on Quotev) =========== | [NEW QUEST] : Kill Daniel Park | Receiving advantages in life through a floating window sounds exciting and...
276K 11.8K 22
(Completed βœ”) A MewGulf fanfiction! Tharn, an alpha who knows nothing but anger and blood. Type, an innocent rare omega, who has a dark past, but is...
10.2K 282 9
Description: I have a delicate and pitiful submissive bottom as my wife. Later, I found out that he was actually a perverted and ruthless dominant to...