🎭.36

The Good-bye Date

Gulf groomed in Mew's liking, he fancies a lively date. Mew is looking spruce in his apparel. Both keen and giving their 200% on today's date and proceeded to destination.

Gulf: where are we going?

Mew: you will see when we will reach there, Frozen.
Mew echo dead calm.

Gulf: mmm...really I am excited to see it. can't you tell me the name of the place already?
Gulf tried to cheer Mew's mood which is still placid.

Mew: let's go quietly. Trust me on this you will like it.

Gulf: I do...

Mew gave a glance and Gulf agreed on traveling wordlessly. while he has no other option bcz from morning Mew is barely uttering any word or won't let Gulf state any word.

silence and silence.

.........

Mew keeps advancing the car up in the cliff.
The vision is wonderful, the sunset is around and the sky is turning dark, the peak is blazing by moonlight.

They ceased at the summit and the city lights are noticeable within the limit.

Gulf is mesmerized by the site but the place is a little odd to have a date. Not a typical date space and nothing special so why they were here?

You like mountains so I choose this place expressed Mew as he pullout from the car and commence walking to the edge.

Yes, it is, calm and natural.
I like it but...daaaaddddy...stop...get back...I said stop...you may slip down from the edge yelled Gulf with his shaken voice and hurriedly got out from the car and about to approach Mew.

You stop there, don't come here shouted Mew assertively with rage in his eyes.

What are you trying to do? please, come back here I am scared bellowed Gulf, and try to step forward.

I said don't come near to me or I will keep moving spoke Mew and point at the base of the cliff.

Why?? Daddy, please stop this madness cried Gulf but not losing his focus on Mew.
He is terrified by Mew's action.

You want me to let you go right, I will.
I can't live without you, I love you very much but maybe I am allowed to have love in this lifetime so I will be leaving this world tonight.
I promised so I am giving you your happiness and freedom state Mew and bled tears.

Shut up!! shut up!! just stop joking with me. come here right now please daddy...I don't want...I never...

No!! you listen to me.
I can't make myself sign those divorce papers, not until I am alive, but you never trusted me so by this way you will be free from this unwanted marriage and relationships.
My every belonging I transferred in your name, it's a gift please don't reject it.
I don't wanna see your struggle in the future  Take care and be happy. Find your true love... Goodbye...

Nooooo!!!!!! screamed Gulf strongly and prompt onward to reach Mew who took his last step to the cliff.

Gulf nestled Mew tightly from the back and crying aloud madly.

No!! no!! please... don't go away...I love you...don't do this...I love you...I love you...I love you...very much... I don't want the divorce.
Gulf poured out his heart.

Mew wants to turn and face Gulf, but Gulf is locking him so tight maybe in a few seconds he will collapse bcz of lack of air.

Baby, leave me. Let me... Mew wiggle to get some scope.

Nooooo!!! I won't or you will leave me.
Gulf resolution of holding Mew tight is firm with his quavering tone.

Frozen...I want to ...

ok...you want to die. come let's die together that is better than living a dead life without you.
come I will jump too.

I can't breathe. You are holding me too tight.
Baby, I won't jump, let me see your face vocalized Mew.

Gulf conceived after realizing the state and gave a slack but still holding with a firm grip so that there is no by chance of Mew trying anything.

Mew shift and cupped Gulf's sobbing face.

I love you, Daddy. don't leave me. I am really sorry. I only want to live with you.
Gulf trying every possible way to prove Mew.

but you are the one who asked for the divorce said Mew.

that's bcz, actually...Gulf could not bring out that it's Mew's father who is unfavorable to them.

My dad, right, he asked you to leave me right? pronounced Mew clearly.

Gulf bows down his head instead of a word which is exactly confirming Mew's conclusion.

and you agreed to him then what's the point of now saying that you want to live with me when anyone and anytime can change your heart.

In the future again someone will say something and you will get ready to leave me, hurt me again and again. do I and my words don't matter to you anything? To this date, you don't trust me.
Mew sound very pained and his words are true like a sharp needle that did poke Gulf's heart.

Gulf keeps weeping like a baby.
He knows he was wrong when he accepted Mew's dad's opinion.

What should I do more to make you believe that it does not matter whatever anyone says or thinks about our relationship its only you, I want bcz I love you.
Answer me Gulf or let me go claimed Mew and tried to move away from Gulf's embrace.

Aaaaa...Noo... Gulf snuggle in Mew's chest and tightened his grip and said let's go inside the car I will answer there, it's scary here.
I am scared Daddy, please.

Mew breathed heavily and carried Gulf like a baby as Gulf was not letting go of Mew for a walk and marched to the car and settle there with Gulf in his lap.

Gulf wipes out his tears and state I believe in you, I trust you.

Lie and you are a big Liar, Frozen.
You always say that and again believe in others more than in your husband retorted Mew and sulk.

No, listen to me first, please said Gulf and covered Mew's mouth with his palm.