🎭.13

As Mew came out from the room, Gulf is nowhere to be seen. He just got vanished.

Mew quickly proceeded to the bar area, it was crowded and multiple light reflection which is not helping him to recognize anyone.

He is so desperate and distraught that not able to think properly. He impelled back to Jaa's cabin to ask him but jaa was not there.

Mew exploded and slam the table.

Thump...

Mew: where is Jaa?

Boy: sir Mr. Jaa is out of town.

Mew: I want information about a boy can you tell me?

Boy: sir I am sorry. only Mr. Jaa can help you.

Mew: then when he is coming back?

Boy: sir by tomorrow night. I will ask him to call you back as soon as possible.

Mew: I will call him by myself.

Mew left the bar with wrath and rage.

He drives recklessly and speeds the car to the utmost level.
His ears are piercing by the Frozen words.

.........

Gulf didn't spend a sec to get home.

He directly went to the bathroom, strip and stand under the running water, and wept.

Yearnings and fantasies are broken. His heart is broken but he was able to take his rancor for hurting his heart by a playboy.

Mmmmmmhhh...aaaahhh...

Aaaahhh...

Uhhhffff...

What the hell? I was daydreaming daddy? That too wet dream? I should despise him.

Gulf felt something weird so he threw the sheet from the body and see down there...

Oh shit, I am wet.

He cummed.

Last night he controlled himself not to cum in front of daddy so that he could show his sincerity to his statements to hurt Mew exactly to his pinpoint but the truth is down his dick was rock hard from yesterday and finally this morning made his flow.

Gulf's eyes are fluffy and his throat is coarse due to over whining and yelling on daddy and to his fate until he fell asleep yesterday.

He straight went to get fresh up.

Though he doesn't want to encounter Mew but he needs to bcz it's his job.
He needs money for a living so he decided, for the time being, he will continue his work here. Principally, when this is his only way of income.

No more mixing of professional life with a personal one.

Curiosity is killing him while entering the office, he is damn sure that daddy is undoubtedly mad bcz he stabbed him with the matter of his integrity.

But he got to know that Mew didn't come to the office today, he is on leave.

Did I say too much thought Gulf?

......

Mew is on verge of breaking down.

Not a single ounce of sleep from last night.
His eyes are grieving along with his heart.

Even alcohol didn't make him sleepy last night bcz Gulf words have slashed his heart into two-part.
His body is not in the shape to attend the office.