.: This fox :. ( Bakugou x ki...

Oleh evilartfox

(WARNING THIS STORY WILL NEVER BE FINISHED DUE TO IT NOW BEING TO CRING TO CONTINUE.) The dragons are endange... Lebih Banyak

About you
Explanations and Backstory
Strange Town
Fire walls
what are you? A prince?
author note
Author note 2

Would you like some tea?

204 3 0
Oleh evilartfox

Y/N's Pov:

We kept on walking towards my house which was located on a snowy mountain. The mountain was pretty big with a lot of caves, some caves contained the most beautiful gems you could ever find. Even though the towns folk called the mountain the snowy skull , it only snowed in winter and autumn, in spring and summer it mostly rained, and to make it clear it was summer right now. Me and kirishima took a few breaks along the way to my house, I didn't actually trust him, not even his knocked out friend. I especially didn't like that he was quiet and wouldn't stop looking guilty. I kept looking around and listening making sure no one was following us, I knew if people found out where I lived it could get ugly real quick.

When we finally got to my mountain I knew I had to reveal where I lived, that fact alone was dangerous for me, I didn't know these people and so I couldn't trust them, I could only hope that they weren't working with someone. I walked up the mountain, no matter how many times I walked up that mountain it was always hard. Halfway up my legs were numb, I couldn't feel them but I knew I had to keep going. I walked over the last mile and finally got to my house or should I say small farm, I had chickens and goats, they were very important for not only my diet as a fox but also a nice company. I walked in and told kirishima he could lay on the couch, he was still awake but it looked like he was sleep walking. I decided to lay their stuff right next to the couch and walked over to an empty room, I layed the injured man there and tended to his injury on his arm. I took off the cape he had on and laid them gently on a desk, after I did that I examen him for more injuries but all he had was a injury on his arm and a small burn mark on his side, I treated the wounds of the best of my abilities. I walked out to check on kirishima, he only had a scratch mark on his left wing, it would heal easily but i made sure to disinfect it to make sure it wouldn't get infected. After that I got and poured a glass of water, I walk over to where I'd put the strange man, I laid it glass on the bedside table, then walked out to kirishima again.

" Hey, are you tired? I have a few rooms to spare if you need to rest." I asked him.

" I'm fine... Just a bit shocked that this happened. That we got attacked in the middle of a peaceful forest that we both thought was safe." He said, though he was lying, he looked more tired than anyone I've seen before.

" Well I understand that, welp can't change it now, what happens, happens." I said, ignoring his lie.

" But if I may ask, why didn't you lead us back to the town? It was closer and there were doctors." He asked in a calm, nice manner.

" Well... I hate to say it but the dude who attacked you has been a bother. He has some control over the townsfolk, they are scared shitless of his powers. I have tried to stop him but every time I almost knock him out or defeat him, he runs away." I answered, grinding my teeth.

" That doesn't sound very manly of him, he can't just walk in, attack some people and leave when you come around. Why is he even here, is he trying to kill you?" Kirishima asked.

" Um... No? I don't know what he is after here but every time I randomly meet him in the forest he tries to ignore me and leave as fast as he can, truly it's annoying." I answered again as honestly as I could.

"What an unmanly man." Kirishima said, shaking his head in disapproval.

I gave a small snort of laughter and nodded my head with a small grin I couldn't hide. As I looked at his tired form I started to ask:

" Would you like some tea?" I asked.

" Mmm yeah... suree..." He said looking at you like you were gonna spike his tea.

" I can tell you think I'm going to do something to the tea but I promise I won't." I said looking bored.

" Alright but umm what tea do you have?" He asked.

" Hold on, let me check." I said walking to my tea stash and looking at what I had. " I have lemon tea, cherry tea, lavender tea, dandelion tea and ginger tea." I said still looking inside in case I had more.

" OH can I have dandelion tea?! Me and bakubro looove that kind!" He looked at me like I was the god of tea.

" Alright, I'll make that for you." I said, starting to fetch some water and walking back to boil the water.

When I finished making the tea I grabbed some things to add to the tea. I had cream, alcohol, sugar and normal milk. Kirishima didn't add anything else, he just went straight in while it was still hot, he didn't drink it fast but he looked like he was enjoying it.

We sat there chatting for an hour until we both heard someone ruffling in the sheets, we looked at each other and thought: " wow he had awoken". I saw kirishima dart to the room where the sleepy man was, I walked behind him because I was curious on who he was, kirishima had forgotten to tell me his name so I kinda wanted to know more and I also needed to be there because this was my home and since I didn't know him I couldn't tell if he was dangerous or not. Kirishima went inside and I stood at the door frame, the man hadn't fully woken but he was waking up. Kirishima stood by him and stared into his face. Kirishima looked worried for his friend. When the man finally woke up fully, he started to ask:

" wha- WHERE AM I?" He asked- well screamed.

" You're in prison..." You said sarcastically.

" WHO ARE YOU????" He screamed.

" Calm down bakubro, she saved us from that guy." Kirishima said.

" NONE OF YOU ANSWERED MY QUESTIONS" He yelled.

" right I guess I should say who I am, hi I'm y/n and you're in my house because you literally were about to die." You said.

" WHY THE FUCK ARE WE IN YOUR HOUSE THEN INSTEAD OF A HOSPITAL" He screamed again.

" You know that dude that attacked us, well he has some power around here and if she took us to the hospital there's a good chance we might have just ended up being killed anyway" Kirishima explained, you took notice that he was wrong about being killed but you didn't correct him.

" GRRRR, why did we have to run into a goddamn villain. Ugh it doesn't even help with this massive headache" He yelled in lower case.

" Well no wonder you have a headache, you hit your head so hard on the ground you got knocked out, we have tea if that would help or you could sleep that would help too." You said looking at him.

" BROO you should try out the tea, she has dandelion tea!" Kirishima said excitedly.

" OH SHUT UP, LIKE I'M GONNA DRINK SOMETHING FROM A WITCH!!" Bakugou yelled.

" Damn, you hit your head so hard you can't tell what creature I am. You should definitely rest then." You snarled, visibly annoyed.

The man looked angry, he hadn't looked at you fully and you knew that already. He had only looked at your eyes and then at kirishima again.

Bakugous POV:

When I looked at y/n, I looked up and down. It became very silent when I did that, everyone had stopped and looked at me as I looked at y/n's muscular body. I finally realized the 'Hat' I thought she had on was actually pointy fox ears and the skirt she was wearing wasn't a skirt, it was four long fluffy fox tails. I gathered up my common sense and realized she is the kitsune from the story. I looked up to her eyes again, she seemed to blush at my action, I remembered I shouldn't probably look a woman up and down like I just did.

" Tch" I said, rolling my eyes with the headache.

I heard Kirishima whisper something to her, I only heard ' bakugou' and 'tsundere'. That pissed me off enough to yell again.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME YOU FUCKING SCALY ASS DRAGON" I yelled.

" Nothing bro, nothingggg" He said with a big smile.

" TCH whatever" I said looking away.

"... You still haven't answered me, tea or sleep?" Y/n Asked me again.

" UGH I'll have some tea then" I answered, glaring at her.

" I'll go make some tea then." She said walking out with a slight blush still on her.

Me and Kirishima sat there, I looked around for my cape to put on again. I followed him into a room, the room looked like a living room so I assumed it was a living room. We Both sat down on the sofa, both waiting on the tea. Kirishima started to talk about the farm. Apparently she had a farm and farm animals, I did not expect a fox to own a farm. The hens she had had apparently iridescent black feathers that would go from blue, green and purple depending on the light. Honestly I thought foxes ate chickens but it was made known by Kirishima that she loved chickens, even though she knew she would outlive the small weak creature.

For some reason I couldn't stop looking at her, I didn't know why but all I knew was that I couldn't stop looking at her. I felt my cheeks becoming warm and had to look away. Kirishima seemed to notice but didn't say anything.

Words: 1682
Date: 16.06.2021

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

281K 6K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...