The Blindfold » l.t au

Galing kay EvieNight

(Currently under revision and editing) An Intern at NBC, a crude Architect and lots of kink ❝He had a thing f... Higit pa

The Blindfold
one ✔
two ✔
three ✔
four ✔
six ✔
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
Important
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
epilogue

five ✔

3.6K 56 7
Galing kay EvieNight

(Please vote and comment and let me know what you think?? Thank you c; and wow what a long chapter! 👏)

Picture of Olivia (played by Lucy Hale)

P.S Dedicated to bonnaroo bc holy SHIT have you read Smut? It's fucking fabulous, makes me all gooey and clenchy. Idk how she got the idea but jesus this book is p e r f e c t.

~~

My wicked tongue

Where will it be?

-Beyoncé

~~

I opened my eyes and immediately knew I was not sleeping in my apartment. Memories of last night flashed through my head and I groaned, rolling to the other side. I blinked when I found him awake and resting his head on his elbow, gazing at me with mild amusement and pure male triumph.

"Good morning, Cherry." His morning voice was even better, slower.

"Morning," I buried my face in the pillow and stretched my limbs, groaning.

He laughed once. "Sore?"

"What do you think?" I glared at him, my stomach warming at the reminder of last night. Jesus, I should've been sleeping in my apartment and waking up for work, but now, I think moving out of this bed should get me a Nobel Prize.

"If it makes you feel any better, my muscles are sore, too." He mumbled and kissed my cheek, before rolling off the bed in nothing but blue boxers. They're tight from the front and I chuckled, catching his attention.

"Can't hide your effect, can I?" he shook his head and went to the bathroom, letting me enjoy the sight of his retreating ass.

Well, my thoughts were right; this was the kind of player that let you melt in the sheets. And holy hell have I melted in those sheets. I turned my head to the side and caught sight of the blindfold lying on the bedside table, heat pooling low in my stomach as I recalled how everything felt when my sight was lost.

"Spread your legs, Lola." I shivered, remembering the way my name fell off his lips. His effect on me was dizzying, and I've never been this satisfied and sore in my life. There were some muscles I didn't even know existed that were aching positively. I felt like I had run a marathon.

"By the way," I startled at his voice and he smiled apologetically. "You're coming with me to Starlight."

"What? Why?" I furrowed my brows and he stepped closer, standing at the edge of the bed.

"You'll need to gather some information about the flaws and talk with some architects to know more. Don't you think?"

I was a little embarrassed because he was more thoughtful than I was. But hey, I couldn't think clearly with that bulge in his boxers teasing me mercilessly. I rose to my knees on the bed and moved closer to the edge myself. His eyes burned into mine before that slow, amused smile curved over his lips.

"You're insatiable." He whispered, brushing his thumb over my lower lip.

"I can't imagine why." I teased and lowered his boxers, my mouth watering at the sight of his coُck hard and long and glistening at the top. I was insatiable? Then why was he so hard?

He gathered my hair in his hand as I kissed his stomach, licking his muscles and biting his skin just as he did mine last night. God, the bites over my chest were fucking painful, but something was so sensual about it I felt drugged and asked for more.

He groaned when I kissed his hipbone, licking and sucking the skin. His hand tightened in my hair, but I moved to the other hip, doing the same. He moaned and I quivered at the sound. Fuck he's so sexy.

I licked the tip and toyed with it, sucking the pre-come and moaning at the taste. I grabbed him with one hand and lick the underside, kissing his balls and then licking all the way to the tip before taking it in my mouth.

"C'mon, Cherry, stop teasing me." He pleaded breathlessly and I smiled, swallowing more of him. His scent was intoxicating and I moaned around him, causing him to curse.

I wasn't a big fan of blow-jobs, but this one was definitely entertaining. I looked up at him, breathless and gaping, eyes dark with hunger. I swallowed more until he reached the back of my throat and then started bobbing my head, grazing him with my teeth slightly every time I took him in. He lost patience after few more beats and started to move his hips against my face, forcing me to relax my throat or I'd have choked on him.

I let him lead the rhythm and simply stared at him. His chest was tight and the tattoos were fascinating. I never knew rich architects had so many tattoos, but Louis had plenty of them, and the effect of his tattoos and earrings were mind-blowing. He looked like a bad boy, but once he had the suit on, he was civilized and proper.

Not so proper now. I thought, you're not so proper when you're fucking my mouth like this.

"Lola..." he groaned and stilled, his head falling forward and few strands covering his eyes. He moved once, twice, before I felt warmth and wet in my mouth and moaned, swallowing around him. He kept moving his hips slowly until I swallowed all he had to offer and pulled back, smiling smugly.

"Well," he began breathlessly. "I'm definitely ready to get to work." He chuckled and I smiled, rising from the bed. I was naked but unashamed, and why would I anyway, with the way he ravaged me last night?

"I need to go back to my apartment." I pulled on my panties and sweats, hooking my bra and draping the shirt over my body. He nodded and opened his closet, picking out a white shirt and a black vest. I knew if I stayed here, I'd probably watch him put himself in his suit and then want to undress him with my teeth.

Inside my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom and took the fastest shower I ever had, quickly drying my hair and lifting it in a ponytail. I threw on a bright orange blouse and a black skirt. I wasn't fan of so much makeup, so I stuck to the basics and slipped on my white heels.

In twenty minutes, I was done and snatched my bag from the couch, shoving my keys and phone and a wrapped sandwich. Can't leave without breakfast, not after the workout I got last night.

Louis was leaning against the wall outside my door and straightened when I came out. His suit made him look sharp and not at all the fuck machine from last night or earlier this morning. I suspected he thought the same, because his smile was amused as it always was.

"I called your boss." He sat his hand at my lower back. "And he knows you're going to Starlight. It's all clear, Cherry."

I nodded. I had texted him anyway. David Ryan was an asshole even in texts. 

"Let's keep Cherry away for now. My name is Lola, Louis." He nodded and his features eased into a bored, almost observing expression as we left the building. I pulled my keys from my bag and headed from my car, stopping to stare at him as he ducked gracefully in his car.

I turned the engine, and drove behind him.

***

Starlight was even huger than photos made it out to be. There were two guards at the door and they opened it silently once they saw Louis approach. I followed behind him and tried not to gape at the sight in front of me.

The club was so fancy and spacious from the inside. I recognized this section as one, with the wide bar and dance floor and poles around it. We found a guy sitting at the bar with a glass in his hand and he stood to greet Louis, glancing at me behind his shoulder.

"Lola, meet Ian Levy, one of the architects working with us. Ian, this is Lola Sumner, she works with NBC." Ian stared with wide eyes at Louis before stretching his hand towards me. I shook his hand and smiled.

"If you don't mind, I want you to show her around. Tell her all the fine details, don't leave anything." Ian nodded with a bit of a boyish smile and looked at me expectantly.

"Shall we, Ms Sumner?"

"Just Lola, please." I said and he smiled, nodding. We started to walk as he bagan explaining, his voice passionate, a prove that he loved his job.

Lucky, I wish I had loved mine. I was about to love it though, because I wasn't the unpaid intern who received money from her parents every month anymore.

"Starlight is a club that delivers different scenarios for the absolute satisfaction of visitors and members. It offers an exclusive access for those who visit the club for the first time and then an even more exclusive offer for a membership." He smiles, and I nod, keeping up with him and frankly, getting a little excited.

"There are four sections in the club, three of them available for visitors and one strictly private unless you're a member. Section number one is a dance area with a bar that makes all kinds of drinks, alcoholic and not. In section one, only three drinks are allowed, just to make sure everything isn't getting out of control."

We pass section one and he enters a code in a panel that opens the door to what I assume is section two.

"Section two is more inhabited then section one, since it allows more than three drinks. Here, things tend to get wilder than section one, but guards are always around and in the middle of the crowds to ensure that there aren't any troubles. The bar here makes only alcoholic drinks. Of course, people under legal age aren't allowed either here or in any section of the club. So far so good?" He asks and I nod, overwhelmed.

Another code in another panel, and we're swept in the third section. It's darker and simpler. It looks like a living room with plenty of chaises and a small stage and bar.

"This is section three. Here, there are no dance floors or loud crowds. People who get in here enjoy the quiet show of strippers and drinks. No touching allowed, only performers on stage are allowed to touch each other. Section three is more of a warm-up for those members who are about to enter section four, which we'll see now."

My pulse thrums as he leads us to section four, and I know exactly what to find in there. He enters a code in the panel and swipes a card also, making me raise my eyebrows at the tight security over this section. When the door opens, I'm a frozen in my place.

Section four is painted red and looks forbidden without being actually forbidden. There is a stage and a bar, tables all around the stage. There is a hall and several doors.

"Section four is strictly for members only. This section is entirely secured with cameras in each room and around the stage and even at the bar. The members who enter the rooms are fully aware and unharmed by being seen. In this section only one drink is allowed. The stage is for other performers, who strip and dance on it. Touching isn't allowed in here either, only in rooms. By the way, the rooms are reserved each night for several scenes."

"Scenes?" I ask, swallowing. I'd have preferred for Louis to tell me all of this, not his hot friend. It's awkward.

"Sexual scenes, Lola. But this is not to be mentioned in public reports. People know the club, but they're not allowed to know this much about section four unless they're members. Anyway, the rooms host different sexual scenes each night. There are nine rooms down this hall, four on the right and five on the left. Room one to four host different BDSM scenes. From five to nine, the scenes are various and more intimate and not specifically BDSM related. Would you like to see?"

For the sake of my job, I thought.

"Yeah, no problem." He smiled knowingly at my discomfort and led me down the hall. Unlocking door one, he opened it and stopped aside, letting me in.

The room was wide with no bed. Just a chaise longue and a wide table. There was a rack full with paddles and crops and other instruments . Ian moved further inside the room and opened a drawer, showing me the different selection of vibratos and dildos. And another where a selection of handcuffs and ropes rested.

Okay. This is way too awkward.

I turned on my heels and left, trying not to let my cheeks flame. Ian laughed and locked the door behind him, leading me to another room.

***

After the horrifyingly awkward tour in the rooms-except room nine-we made our way back to section one, where Louis was sitting at the bar and sipping his drink quietly. He took in my flushed cheeks and wide eyes and laughed, motioning for the stool beside him. I sat and stared at him, unable to quash my arousal. The tour inside section four made me want to sign for membership just to let Louis take me there.

Listen to yourself. I bristled.

"Had a nice time?" he teased and I rolled my eyes.

"Couldn't you have let a woman show me around or something? It was awkward." I grumbled and he laughed.

"It's not that bad. Ian wouldn't even think of you that way." I glared at him and he explained quickly. "He wouldn't, because he's married, Lola."

"Oh." I relaxed and Louis smiled again, shaking his head.

"But what about the flaws? What was the reason for shutting down the club?" Louis scowled and sighed.

"One of the rooms in section four was set on fire. It's room nine, so I reckon you weren't there." I nod and he continues. "Of course, that wasn't all. Aside from architecture, one of the members harassed a stripper and then assaulted her. He was kicked out immediately, but he was one of the biggest partners in Cannon Design's firm. He complained to the CEO and threatened of withdrawing his support for CD, so the firm cut their cooperation with us."

"But that doesn't seem enough to shut it down." I frown, considering what he said.

He sighed, "Lola, Cannon Design owns the club. We're partners along with other silent ones. The manager is completely and utterly under CD's control. So when they ordered the shutdown, he sent a pathetic excuse by email to all members."

"Oh, that's...stupid. He must've lost lots of money."

"Of course not," he scoffs. "CD paid him a generous amount of money. They're the second best firm in California after all."

I nod, taking all these information in and wondering if Louis made a huge mistake by letting me lead the news team for the reopening.

"Let's go." Louis stands up and I look up at him, puzzled.

"Just come, Lola. I'm not gonna kidnap you." He jokes and I roll my eyes, standing up and following him outside the club. He slides in his car and I get inside mine.

And then we drive off, to god knows where.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

307 0 20
Harry hides booze under his bed. What about it? *** AU: Harry has a problem with drinking and Louis desperately tries to get him to see that it's rea...
39.7K 1.9K 8
Louis new roommate is rude and mean and has no boundaries. He keeps walking in on him when he has sex, even if he puts a sock on the doorknob. They f...
1.7K 6 11
Dirty imagines about Louis Tomlinson.
345K 9.2K 17
Louis parents died when he was eight, his older brothers stepped in to take care of him, along with their best friends Harry and Edward Styles. The b...