What if Cale turned into a ch...

By ladyshannn

Cale turned into a child? Update: March 21, 2024 - UNDER REVISION More

What if Cale turned into a child? (1)
What if Cale turned into a child? (2)
What if Cale turned into a child? (3)
Red Carnations for you, Ajussi
What if Cale turned into a child? (4)
What if Cale turned into a child? (5)
What if Cale turned into a child? (6)
What if Cale turned into a child? (7)
What if Cale turned into a child? (8)
What if Cale turned into a child? (9)
What if Cale turned into a child? (10)
What if Cale turned into a child? (11)
What if Cale turned into a child? (12)
What if Cale turned into a child? (13)
What if Cale turned into a child? (14)
What if Cale turned into a child? (15)
What if Cale turned into a child? (16)
What if Cale turned into a child? (17)
What if Cale turned into a child? (18)
What if Cale turned into a child? (20)
What if Cale turned into a child? (21)
What if Cale turned into a child? (22)
What if Cale turned into a child? (23)
What if Cale turned into a child? (24)
What if Cale turned into a child? (25)
What if Cale turned into a child? (26)
What if Cale turned into a child? (27)
What if Cale turned into a child? (28)
What if Cale turned into a child? (29)
What if Cale turned into a child? (30)
What if Cale turned into a child? (31)
What if Cale turned into a child? (32)
What if Cale turned into a child? (33)
What if Cale turned into a child? (34)
What if Cale turned into a child? (35)
What if Cale turned into a child? (36)
What if Cale turned into a child? (37)
What if Cale turned into a child? (38)
What if Cale turned into a child? (39)
What if Cale turned into a child? (40)
What if Cale turned into a child? (41)
What if Cale turned into a child? (42)
What if Cale turned into a child? (43)
What if Cale turned into a child? (44)
What if Cale turned into a child? (45)
NOTICE!
WICTIAC: Honeybunch
WICTIAC: Good? Morning
WICTIAC: Tofu Stew, Potions and Bunny Ears...?
WICTIAC: My Friend!
WICTIAC: Call me Uncle!

What if Cale turned into a child? (19)

8.6K 549 144
By ladyshannn

I say I won't be updating and here I am typing while heavily breathing because of the stimulation I am getting from my imagination- no, am I considered deviant now????(•_•) that feeling when you just pant while eagerly typing the scene- ah~ I am wandering to the wrong path...( *︾▽︾)

~~~

"Hand over Cale-nim."

The firm and vicious look on Choi Han made Cale flinch while holding onto Fredo who's currently carrying him and giving him an ice cream cone. He just wanted to faint while looking at the large group of people that were present in front of the castle. 

Cale can see their Knights Brigade, lead by his Father. And Cale could've sworn he saw the hidden assassins around the palace while looking at them with sharp eyes. He can already tell that it was Ron, who was currently standing next to Deruth and holding the Duke's shoulder, was the one who assembled the assassins- and as usual, the vicious look and the benign smile only made the butler look murderous. Cale wouldn't have known that Ron's doing that because Deruth is ready to charge in like a bull and snap Fredo's neck. He was extremely jealous. Just seeing Cale being carried by that- that damned vampire like he's the real father and Deruth was just an uncle, the Duke's sanity snapped and is ready to charge in any time. 

'H, How did it end up like this...?'

Well how, indeed? Two days ago.

Fredo was bored to death while reading the documents and files that were piled up on his desk. He had become the King after many hardships they had to go through because of that motherfucking white star, but well, Fredo was happy.

BUT HE'S EXTREMELY BORED.

That's when an idea came to mind. Although he couldn't have guessed that executing it will fuel the possibility of war- ignorance truly is bliss.

Fredo teleported and he arrived exactly inside Cale's bedroom. The extravagant design of the room was the first to greet him. Well, the Henituse, even when they were just a County, was the richest noble household existing in Roan, that's why the Orsena's, despite being close to the crown because their territory was in the central region, can't help but feel envious of the encompassable amount of wealth the Henituse has. 

Fredo strode towards the bed only to see the little redhead sleeping while breathing lightly. Fredo could've sworn he just saw bubbles and sparkles coming out from Cale just by looking at his sleeping face. It was absurd, but for Fredo who finally found a source of enjoyment took out a clean white piece of paper that has violet and gold intricate design on the borders. He elegantly took out a pen and began to scribble on the paper.

This took only seconds, the paper was put on top of Cale's bed and was secured with an amethyst that was the same colour as the vampire's eyes. Fredo slightly brushed away his silver hair that was on his face and secured it on his ear as he carefully carried the little redhead to his arms. 

He's just thankful that the others seem to be away for a while and that gave him enough time to borrow the sleeping redhead. 

"Hmm..."

Fredo's eyes quickly darted to Cale who rubbed his cheek on the vampire's chest and with his face that reflected satisfaction-

Fredo touched his nose instinctively and lightly brush it. He felt like something will ooze out just by watching the redhead in this situation. But his eyes momentarily turned sharp while looking at Cale's current condition. 

A familiar scent of divine power was lingering on Cale's body and Fredo's face distorted with confusion. Wondering why that scent was in the redhead's body. 

'Didn't she said they already retracted their connections away from any other humans?'

Fredo's mind wandered to a lady that still hadn't aged after many years when he visited her after a century. The luscious and vibrant brown hair that flow down her back was an almost instinctive image that was imprinted in his mind. Well, it is indeed a century since they last saw each other- but this situation is truly intriguing.

"Relia...This is..."

Fredo mumbled to himself as he slightly brushed away Cale's red hair that was on his forehead. He was curious but pushed the matter away as he quickly tore a teleportation scroll.

The letter that was left on top of Cale's bed slightly fluttered, written in beautiful and elegant penmanship,

"I'll be borrowing him for a while."

~

When Cale woke up, a familiar ceiling greeted him. It wasn't his room, that he's sure. Because the dark colours that were elegant and sophisticated put on together was never did the colour of his room that has vibrant and light colours. 

Cale sighed and processed the current situation as records after records fly in his mind and the moment he found the certain record amongst those billions and billions of information, Cale frowned.

"What bullshit-?"

"Now, now. It's not good for a child to curse like that."

A sluggish, slightly carefree but deep voice answered next to Cale, making the little redhead abruptly turn his head to the direction where the voice came from but his face quickly distorted to a distasteful expression the moment he's greeted by a grinning face of a certain vampire he knew. The long fangs peeked on the crimson red lips that were curved in a mischievous grin. 

Cale watched Fredo who sat next to his bed, had his other leg atop the other while elegantly drinking a red liquid on a champagne glass. 

"What the hell is this?" 

Fredo's eyes curved as his purple eyes slightly turned red. 

"Good morning to you too, my son."

Fredo greeted Cale with a bright smile as he put the champagne glass down to the table next to the bed. And that very moment, the door opened and entered was Melundo, Fredo's butler and also one of his trusted subordinates. The vampire butler was pushing a serving cart and on top of it was steaming dishes of steak, sunny side ups and some vegetables. Just by the smell of it, Cale can feel his stomach grow hungry. 

"Here's your breakfast, well, more like a lunch. My son is such a heavy sleeper."

Fredo grinned again while looking at Cale's frowning face. The little redhead just looked cute and adorable with those plump cheeks and his droopy eyes, the glare he's receiving was just cute and not intimidating.

Melundo who's watching this with a worried look in his eyes looked at his master with great anxiety. He had been there when they gathered information about Cale Henituse and his party. They had found many things but one thing stood out the most,

'Is this really okay?'

The butler questioned the situation. He badly wants to pull the silver hair of his master- of course he cannot do that- who was currently enjoying the situation. But Melundo felt most restless while eyeing the little redhead that still has his bed hair and sitting on top of the bed.

One thing stood out in most of the information they had gathered.

'It is said that the moment something happen to Cale Henituse, the others will turn everything upside down.'

That information was written in large letters and red ink as if to imprint that information on anyone who's reading the reports. Although they had turned that information down and brush it off as a joke, with the battles they had gone through, Melundo knew that if Cale's company found out about this...

'Master... what have you done...'

The poor butler can only grumble inwardly as he watches his Master talking with the redhead, clearly enjoying.

Fredo grinned at Cale as he carried the little redhead to the table where the breakfast was set. Cale had expected that the vampire will finally put him down but that wasn't the case at all. 

"Don't make the kind of face, my adorable son. Don't you like being on your Father's lap?"

"Stop spouting bullcwap."

Cale frowned after his lisp but still glared at Fredo who was currently chuckling while looking at him with an amused expression. He sighed and patted Cale's head and grabbed the silverware and started to slice the steak to bite sizes. 

After that, he looked down at Cale who was still frowning. This is when Fredo started to think that it might be good to really adopt Cale as his son. Well, like it's gonna happen- he'll be stabbed by a stake if he does.

"Say 'ahh', Naru~"

Cale frowned and looked up to Fredo who was smiling at him. He wanted to curse the damned Vampire if only he's not hungry though...

"Ahh.."

"My, such adorableness. My son's really cute, don't you agree so, Melundo?"

With Fredo's bright question, Melundo really wanted to cry and beg his master to just bring back Cale to the Henituse territory. The poor butler felt like his long lifespan was suddenly cut down and he'd only live for the next days.

But of course, he can only answer with a bright smile while looking at his master who's clearly enjoying himself. As a loyal and faithful servant to his master, seeing how happy Fredo was, he can only swallow back the grumbles he wanted to spit out.

"...Yes, Your Majesty."

~~~

And I said I'm not gonna update lmao😂 I can't think of anything to sketch- more like everything I sketched was TCF related...(ˉ▽ ˉ;)... 

But anyways, hope you like the chapter~o(*≧▽≦)ツ┏━┓ this still has a continuation, and this time, if something struck me again later the afternoon or the night, I might update again. But not really sure- more like a 25% chance?😂😂😂

Man... I didn't plan anything of the chapters from chapters 10 and above... the story's just writing itself at this point and it's- I think this is turning into a really long one... should I make it long or should I end it after chapter 25? lmao😂 

Just thanking the heavens that I have at least written the background and the outline of this fanfic or else we're gonna wander round and round until I dunno where's this gonna go( *︾▽︾)

Apologies for the grammatical and typographical errors going around while you're reading( *︾▽︾) this isn't edited. And, my apologies too if you find the writing style lacklustre. I am still improving(❁'◡'❁)

Thank you so much for reading~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.9K 21
A fic when Kim Rok Soo got reincarnated as a Dragon. "All of you..." He said in a dangerous tone, "Die." One by one, the black robes fell on their fr...
58.4K 1.4K 11
{DROPPED! this was written long ago And I don't wanna continue it🙏🏻😭) It's basically tboah react to cale this is my au I don't know how to explain...
32.3K 1.5K 26
📌 ONGOING White star tried to summon a demon but instead summoned kim rok soo? Will krs get his slacker life? (no) And why are these people calli...
2.8K 140 13
Maybe fate still gave him hope, another chance for redemption. "Master Cale, shall I throw them in the chambers?" "Go ahead. Make sure to prepare a f...