Angel - (Fem reader X Bucky B...

By PapaIV_

You are the daughter of Richard and Mary Parker. You were born with special abilities...and no one knows how... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Team?
Chapter 3 - Chaos
Chapter 4 - Battle
Chapter 5 - Undercover
Chapter 6 - Connection
Chapter 7 - Nick
Chapter 8 - Taking Down Shield
Chapter 9 - Scepter
Chapter 10 - Party Ruined
Chapter 11 - Papers
Chapter 12 - Nightmares
Chapter 13 - Vision
Chapter 14 - Ultron
Chapter 15 - Birthday
Chapter 16 - Accords
Chapter 17 - Bucky
Chapter 19 - Family Fight
Chapter 20 - Prison
Chapter 21 - Hiding
Chapter 22 - Home
Chapter 23 - Thanos
Chapter 24 - Gone
Chapter 25 - Shield
Chapter 26 - John
Chapter 27 - Jail
Chapter 28 - Zemo
Chapter 29 - Sharon
Chapter 30 - Party
Chapter 31 - Dr. Nagel
Chapter 32 - Donya Madani
Chapter 33 - Followed
Chapter 34 - The Whole World Is Watching
Chapter 35 - The Boat
Chapter 36 - Date
Chapter 37 - End of the Flag Smashers
Chapter 38 - Free
Chapter 39 - The End

Chapter 18 - Office

1.6K 59 22
By PapaIV_

I hold onto my bloody face as we approach Sharon and another man. "What's gonna happen to him?" I ask, looking back at Bucky.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." The man nods.

"This is Everett Ross, Deputy Task Force Commander." Sharon nods.

"What about our lawyer?" Steve asks.

"Lawyer. That's funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam points as we walk inside.

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favor, stay in it?" Ross asks.

T'Challa looks at us, "I don't intend on going anywhere."

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." Nat walks up to us.

"He's alive." Steve nods.

Tony walks over as he's on the phone, "No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup."

Nat sighs, "Try not to break anything while we fix this."

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir."

"Consequences'?" Steve asks.

"Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted. Had to give him something." Tony nods.

Steve sighs, "I'm not getting that shield back, am I?"

"Technically, it's the government's property. Wings, too." Nat says.

"That's cold."

"Warmer than jail." Tony shrugs, he grabs my hand and pulls me aside. "Clean her wound, will you?" He asks a medic.

"Thank you Tony." I sit down.

"This may sting..." The medic starts to stitch my face. "Now this will leave a scar." He looks at me with concern as he pulls the needle through my skin.

"How ironic...an Angel has a flaw now." I say to Tony.

"Oh you definitely still look beautiful." He softly smiles. "Y/N please sign...this will all go away."

"I do what Steve does." I look away.

Tony sighs and walks off to talk with Steve.

After I get done cleaning up, Steve storms out of the office and walks over to me.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah...got some stitches." I nod.

Steve pulls me in and hugs me, "Y/N...your gonna be against the law if you stay with me. I want you to sign...you have a family."

"I do what you do." I pull away. "I trust you the most Steve. I wouldn't change my decision."

"Your risking never seeing your family again." He sighs.

"Your my family too." I hold his hand. "I'll find a way to see my family." I nod. "I'm not signing. I always stay with you."

"Thank you Y/N." He kisses my head.

I sit down next to Sam as Sharon walks inside, "The receipt for your gear."

"Bird costume? Come on." Sam sighs.

"I didn't write it." Sharon pushes a button which stops the restriction on the audio from Bucky's evaluation.

"I'm not here to judge you. I just want to ask you a few questions. Do you know where you are, James? I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James." The doctor says.

"My name is Bucky."

"Why would the Task Force release this photo to begin with?" Steve asks.

"Get the word out, involve as many eyes as we can?" Sharon asks.

"Right. It's a good way to flush a guy out of hiding. Set off a bomb, get your picture taken. Get seven billion people looking for the Winter Soldier." Steve nods.

"You're saying someone framed him to find him."

"Steve, we looked for the guy for two years and found nothing." Sam says.

"We didn't bomb the UN. That turns a lot of heads." I nod.

"Yeah, but that doesn't guarantee that whoever framed him would get him. It guarantees that we would." Sharon's gaze falls on the evaluator in the screen, her eyes narrow.

Steve frowns and looks around. "Yeah."

Suddenly the lights go out, we all run out of the office as everyone starts to panic. "Sub-level 5, east wing." Sharon points to a door.

I follow the two down a long hall then down a long stair case. We find all the guards in the floor and an open door to Bucky's evaluation room.

I turn as Sam is thrown across the room, I spread my wings to cover my face as he tries to punch me. Instead he grabs my wings and breaks them.

I scream out as punches me with his metal hand and spins me and throws me in Sam's direction.

———————————-

I open my eyes to see I was sitting against the wall in some abandoned building. Sam was standing in the doorway above me, staring at Bucky who was passed out and trapped in a machine.

"Here." Sam helps me up.

I put my wings away and look back at Bucky, "I tried to stitch you back up, the best I can. He tore a couple of your stitches." Sam frowns.

"Thank you." I nod. "He couldn't help it.....he had no control." I nod, seeing him starting to wake up.

"Hey, cap!" Sam yells.

Steve runs in and stands between us. "Steve." Bucky mutters.

"Which Bucky am I talking to?"

"Your mom's name was Sarah...You used to wear newspapers in your shoes." Bucky smiles.

"Can't read that in a museum." Steve says to us.

"Just like that, we're suppose to be cool?" Sam asks.

"What did I do?"

"Enough." I nod.

"Oh, God, I knew this would happen. Everything Hydra put inside me is still there. All he had to do was say the goddamn words." Bucky looks away.

"Who was he?" Steve asks.

"I don't know."

"People are dead. The bombing, the setup. The doctor did all that just to get 10 minutes with you. I need you to do better than I don't know." Steve crosses his arms.

"He wanted to know about Siberia. Where I was kept. He wanted to know exactly where."

"Why would he need to know that?" I ask.

"Because I'm not the only Winter Soldier."

I look up at Steve, sighing and grabbing the bottle of water next to me. I take Bucky's arm out of the machine and hand him the water, wiping the dirt off his forehead. I smile and stand next to Steve again.

"Who were they?" Steve asks.

LTheir most elite death squad. More kills than anyone in Hydra history. And that was before the serum."

"They all turn out like you?" Sam asks.

"Worse."

"The doctor, could he control them?" Steve asks.

"Enough."

"Said he wanted to see an empire fall." Steve looks at us:

"With these guys he could do it. They speak 30 languages, can hide in plain sight, infiltrate, assassinate, destabilize, They can take a whole country down in one night. You'd never see them coming."

Sam steps up to Steve and I, "This would have been a lot easier a week ago."

I sigh, "If we call Tony..."

"No, he won't believe us." Sam shakes his head.

"Even if he did..." Steve sighs.

"Who knows if the Accords would let him help." Sam nods.

"We're on our own." I nod.

"Maybe not. I know a guy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 205 12
You're Tony Starks daughter that he didn't know about. You get into a fight and are sent to live with him, you know very little about him, and he kno...
482K 13K 53
Being Tony's sister has its perks. You're rich because he gives you unlimited access to his accounts. Your brother is literally Iron Man so you're ob...
89.5K 2.2K 40
Mistreated from a young age and sent away in her teens by her parents, she all but disappeared off the face of the Earth. Years of abuse from her new...
87.1K 2.9K 18
This is a Bucky x Peter fic 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 🥀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 ------------------------------------ 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃: 𝟎𝟗.𝟐𝟓.𝟏𝟗 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄...