Angel - (Fem reader X Bucky B...

By PapaIV_

You are the daughter of Richard and Mary Parker. You were born with special abilities...and no one knows how... More

Chapter 1 - Beginning
Chapter 2 - Team?
Chapter 3 - Chaos
Chapter 4 - Battle
Chapter 5 - Undercover
Chapter 6 - Connection
Chapter 7 - Nick
Chapter 8 - Taking Down Shield
Chapter 9 - Scepter
Chapter 10 - Party Ruined
Chapter 11 - Papers
Chapter 12 - Nightmares
Chapter 13 - Vision
Chapter 14 - Ultron
Chapter 16 - Accords
Chapter 17 - Bucky
Chapter 18 - Office
Chapter 19 - Family Fight
Chapter 20 - Prison
Chapter 21 - Hiding
Chapter 22 - Home
Chapter 23 - Thanos
Chapter 24 - Gone
Chapter 25 - Shield
Chapter 26 - John
Chapter 27 - Jail
Chapter 28 - Zemo
Chapter 29 - Sharon
Chapter 30 - Party
Chapter 31 - Dr. Nagel
Chapter 32 - Donya Madani
Chapter 33 - Followed
Chapter 34 - The Whole World Is Watching
Chapter 35 - The Boat
Chapter 36 - Date
Chapter 37 - End of the Flag Smashers
Chapter 38 - Free
Chapter 39 - The End

Chapter 15 - Birthday

1.4K 60 11
By PapaIV_

It's only been about a year since we defeated Ultron, I'm still at the Compound with the team, Tony visits sometimes but he's been busy.

Today was my "Birthday" so I was going to see May and Peter while the team was on a mission.

May insisted on making me dinner, and the three of us spending time together. 

I was happy to see them.

I use my key to open the apartment door, jumping in surprise as the two jump out with decorations everywhere. "Surprise!"

"Oh my....guys you didn't have to do all this!" I laugh.

"We wanted to!" May hugs me tight. "Happy Birthday sweetie." She kisses my cheek.

Peter then hugs me, "Happy Birthday!" I hug him and pull away, feeling more muscle on his arms than usual. I give him a weird look but then smile.

"Come in! I made your favorite pasta!" May rushes to the kitchen.

"What are you hiding?" I whisper.

"I-What?" He looks confused.

"You were always tiny...now you have muscles. What have you been doing?" I ask.

"Wow...thanks. I don't know...maybe just puberty." He shrugs.

"Mhm." I nod, sitting at the table.

May dishes out the food and we start to eat, I felt so happy to be home. "So how old are you now?" Peter asks, making me laugh.

"Uh....I think 23? It's hard to keep track when I went from a child to an adult in one year." I nod.

May looks away sadly, she knew what my father did to me. "Um...are you staying the night?" She asks.

"Yes, my bag is by the door." I point with my fork.

"Tell me about your superhero life!"

"It's....hard." I nod. "I love protecting people, but it's hard being away from you both." I nod.

"Did the Avengers do anything for your birthday?" Peter asks.

"Tony bought me a new IPhone." I hold it up. "Steve took me out for dinner and ice cream last night, he got me a new backpack because I always like having bag packed with me." I nod. "Nat....she bought me new clothes." I chuckle. "Sam got me a gift card to..." I pause to think. "Ben and Jerry's.....they named some flavors after us. Mine is called 'Angel food cake.' Its pretty good." I nod. "Wanda and Vision got me a guitar...Wanda and I are both practicing."

"Well since we are talking about gifts...." May pulls out a small wrapped box.

"May....no gifts. Remember?" I take it.

"It's something special." She smiles. I tear off the wrapping paper to reveal a black velvet box, I open it to reveal a beautiful silver diamond ring. "It was mine...it's been passed down for generations. So someday...you can give it to your daughter." She smiles and holds our hands. "You both are my children. I'm so blessed to have you in my life." She tears up.

"You've always been my mom." I smile, slipping the ring on my right middle finger. "Thank you May....I love it."

"I got you something." Peter smiles and hands me a skinny longer box. I open it to reveal a necklace. "I saw that and thought of you. May helped me." He smiles. "We've always bonded over science."

"Peter I love it." I stand and hug him tight, "I love you, buddy."

"I love you too, Sis." He wipes his eyes and smiles. I pull May in for a hug too.

"I love you both."

After eating I grab my things and go to my old room....it still looked the same.

At about midnight, Peter slowly opens my door. "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah...don't you have school?" I ask, sitting up.

"I can't sleep, wanna watch funny videos?" He holds up his laptop.

"Come here." I smile and open my blanket for him. He climbs into my bed and we sit up ageist the headboard. I put a pillow between us and put the laptop on top, Peter goes to YouTube and finds a video.

Soon Peter starts laughing, I slightly laugh but frown as I look over at him. After awhile he looks up at me, "What's wrong? You don't like the video?"

"No...it's not that. I just....I'm sorry Peter. I've been gone awhile." I nod.

"Don't be sorry....you don't know how cool it is to tell people your my sister." He smiles. "Flash doesn't believe me though."

"Flash is the bully right?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"I got you." I nod, thinking of a plan.

"What?" He turns.

"What time is your lunch?"

————————————————-

At the time Peter has lunch, I pick up some food and head to his school. They let me walk to the cafeteria...partly because I was family and partly because I am the 'Angel'

"It's her!" A girl yells through the loud cafeteria. I smile as people start to crowd me.

"Y/N!"

"Angel!"

"What is it like being an Anvenger?"

"Can I join?"

"Where is Peter?" I ask the crowed.

"Peter?" A girl looks confused, she points to a table.

I walk through the crowed and to his table, the crowed stands behind me as I hand him his lunch. "Hey buddy." I smile.

"Oh hey Y/N." Peter sits up straight, trying to act cool. "This is Ned. My best friend." He points beside him.

"Nice to meet you." I smile and hold my hand out. Ned shakes it and stares in shock.

"She shook my hand." He smiles to Peter.

"Why is she giving him lunch?" A kid pushes through the crowed.

"Because he's my brother." I turn. "Is this Flash?" I ask.

"Y-yeah." Peter nods.

I look around for teachers and grab Flashes collar, pushing him to the wall. "If I ever find out you are bullying my brother or anyone else in this school...I will personally gather the Avengers to come after you. Or I will hunt you down myself." I whisper. "Do you understand?"

"Y-Yes Ma'am."

"Get out of here." I slightly push him as the crowd laughs.

I sit down across Peter and lean forward. "Is that Liz." I whisper.
She was behind me talking to a friend.

"Y-Yeah." He blushes.

"Talk to her." I nod. "I'll see ya later Peter." I ruffle his hair.

"Can we have your autograph?" A girl asks.

"Uh....sure." I nod, taking her own and sighing her paper. I go through the crowd signing all their papers.

When I was done my phone buzzes. I pull it out to see I got a text from Steve: "We need you home...Secretary Ross is here." He sends me a link. I open it to see an accident in Lagos where the team was.

I cover my mouth in shock and look up to see Peter staring at me. I send him the link and quickly walk out.

This was a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...