๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š | Jujutsu...

By -rebelswinwars

๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š | Jujutsu Kaisen x Female Original Chatacter "Don't worry bout me, I'm just tired" The bla... More

๐˜พ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ก๐™š | introduction
๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™˜๐™ค๐™ง๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™˜๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š
๐Ÿญ | A Lonely Little Thing
๐Ÿฏ | The Favourite
๐Ÿฐ | Little Lamb
๐Ÿฑ | The Strongest
๐Ÿฒ | To Shatter
๐Ÿณ | Beginning Of The End

๐Ÿฎ | Family

1.7K 96 0
By -rebelswinwars

CHAPTER TWO

────── 〔☾〕──────
Their Own Thoughts - Takahiro Obata
────── 〔☾〕──────

The courtyard was wide and square shaped, the right side lined with a high wooden fence without gaps while the Mori estate sat directly to the right creating a small private barrier around it. The centre of the grounds was comprised of a rectangle of smooth dry grass that acted as the main sparring space while the north corner contained a small wooden shed full in training equipment ranging from wooden swords to real sharpened but expendable weaponry. Beside the small shed sat a cluster of cherry blossom trees.

Tetsuro stood in the centre of the spearing ring, black blots of ink covering the ground and her clothes.

Harsh pants escaped past her dry lips while sweat made her black baby hairs stick to her forehead and neck. Her clothes were rumpled and covered in splashed ink and stained with dry dirt. Over and over again, she summoned a weapon she had drawn from the parchment strategically placed around the field only to be knocked back down by Ishida and have her weapon melt away into a useless black puddle. The black haired girl could already feel the bruises forming. Her hands were scraped, knees slightly torn, while her bones ached from the hours she had been putting into her work. She probably smelt worse than she looked as well.

Despite all that, it remained surprisingly peaceful.

The young heiress lay sprawled on the floor, a product of her latest failed attack, with her kendo training gear tossed to the side unceremoniously. Her hakama pants were even rolled up weirdly. Her guardian was fairing much better, barley a strand of chestnut hair out of place.

"You know" Ishida hummed melodically as she twirled her naginata "this courtyard reminds me of a movie I watched a while ago. It's really annoying me that I can't remember what it was!"

Tetsuro could barley pant out "what's...a movie?"

"What's a movie?! Are you-Oh." The brunette let out an almost scandalised but playful gasp, amber eyes wide, before something much more grim settled over her gaze "I forget you've never left the compound"

A small breeze swayed through the courtyard. Tetsuros long black hair, pulled into two french braids intertwined with colourful silk strips, bumped against her back when she stumbled to her feet before she all but limped to the engawa. She could feel her thighs ache as she sat down. Thankfully, the wooden boards were cool and shaded by the curved wood and tile roof. Ishida moved forward and sat beside the girl. The heiress was by no mean small for her age but she was still dwarfed by her tall and broad guardian.

"You say it like it's a bad thing" Tetsuro narrowed her eyes.

Ishida ignored the glare "Would you even want to leave?"

"No!" The girl snapped instantly. Her eyes blazed like polished gunmetal, a kaleidoscope of anger, fear, but mostly masked confusion. Why would Ishida ask such a loaded question? Such a dangerous question to someone who could end her life with a simple whisper in her fathers ear?

"Father said it's dangerous outside, he said that the shamans and curses would want to kill me simply for being born." The girl growled "Said the Mori clan would have me martyred as the daughter of a traitor while they're the true villains hiding in sheep's clothing"

The guardian nodded along, lips gradually pulling down into a sneer "Did he now"

"Yes!" Tetsuro snapped as she sprang to her feet in a fit of sudden white hot anger "They're the ones who took his eye after all, simply for being different! For wanting more! He says his family were monsters."

"That's sad." Ishidas sympathy outweighed her suspicion for the barest of moments. She didn't know much of her Lord, he was a private man, but he had been happy to tell stories to his followers when they simply asked. Though he had always been quiet about his family.

Tetsuro dropped back down and hugged her legs tightly "That's the jujutsu world apparently. Their way or nothing."

It was silent between the pair for a moment, another breeze making the wind chimes above them sing. The shoji doors behind them slid open before the familiar red haired maid stepped through onto the engawa behind them. She bowed deeply to Tetsuro, grey yukata swaying slightly, before placing the tray she held down between the pair. Glasses of iced water as well as steamed dumpling rested on the plate for them. The redhead retreated back inside before either of them could thank her.

Ishida sipped her water "I kind of miss my family."

"What were they like?" The question was instant, the girls eyes fixed on the guardian.

"My mom was a nurse, she was nice but she was strict. It annoyed me most of the time but I know she meant well, just wanted the best for me." The brunette instantly began to regale the girl with the thoughts she had kept hidden from others as a soft smile overtook her features "I miss my dad the most though. When I told him I wanted to go to college he started crying. He never got to go. He was so proud. He was even prouder when I told him I wanted to got to film school, he was happy I was following what I loved"

"They sound nice" the black haired girl grinned "any siblings?"

"Nope! Only child, like you"

A thought suddenly sprang to mind that made the bliss of learning a tad more sour "Why'd you join us if you had a life planned out?"

Ishida flinched.

"I-" the normally cheerful woman drew back in on herself for a moment before giving a small smile to the younger girl "sometimes, thing just don't work out. It was too expensive, the debt caught up, we-I-! It was all a mess"

"I'm sorry" Was the only thing Tetsuro could whisper out before slowly placing her hand on Ishidas back to rub comforting circles on it like her father had done for her many time before. Ishida jumped slightly, surprised at the touch, before smiling at the girl.

"Thank you"

Tetsuro only nodded, coughing awkwardly into her first, before grabbing the glass of water and chugging it. Ishida laughed at the girl before beginning to pick at the delicious looking dumplings. The two of them continued to eat in a calm quiet, Tetsuros cheeks puffing up slightly when she stuffed dumplings into her mouth in an unladylike way that would normally have her scolded.

"Do you think my fathers proud of me?" Tetsuro blurted out.

Ishida fumbled with her glass, almost it chocking on the dumpling in her mouth, before finally coughing out "Of course he is! Tetsuro, he adores you!"

"I most certainly do"

The pair jumped as Hayates gentle voice came from behind them. Tetsuro swung around, silver eyes wide, and stared up at the looming figure of her father who stared back with that piercing blue eye. He was smiling at her but it was tight. Robes of fine black silk and silver draped his tall figure, encasing him like a protective shadow, while his hands held his fans close. Beside Tetsuro, Ishida dropped into a low bow. Her amber gaze lay fixated on the floor. Hayate regarded her with an uninterested passing glance, blue eye cold, before crouched down in front of his daughter.

"What has made you feel this way, child?" His hummed in concern, hands now cradling her face. His gold fans sat tucked into his sash.

"Nothing, father" She attempted to assure. Tetsuros own hands went up to cover her fathers as his thumb swiped across her cheek, ridding her skin of some dirt.

"You wouldn't of asked the question if it was nothing" He huffed before his head tilted to the still bowing guardian "you may leave"

Ishidas head lifted "But My Lord-"

"Leave"

His gaze burned as the brunette ducked into another bow before she grabbed her naginata and disappeared through the shoji doors that shut firmly behind her. Hayate watched her go, loose black hair swaying idly in the breeze, before turning back to his daughter as he continued to cradle her face gently. They looked so alike. The same midnight hair that was always a hassle in the morning, the fine alabaster skin, paired with the sharp nose and jaw that created an attractive sculpture like visage. Though her eyes were unmistakably her mothers. That same haunting silver. He always adored how they glittered in the pagoda lamp light, how they shifted from molten silver to gunmetal grey when she was angered.

"Tetsuro" Hayate hummed. The girls gaze was fixated on him. Slowly, he pulled his hands away from her face to pat the space in front of him as he sat down cross legged.

She obediently sat down with her back to him "Father?"

His slim tattoo covered fingers gently began to undo her braids and untangle the colourful silk strips so he could wrap them around his wrist "why do you doubt my pride in you? Have I done something wrong?"

"No!" She instantly gasped out, almost springing out of her seat if her father hadn't tugged her hair gently to keep her still "No, you've been nothing but great! Ishida and I were just talking and she-"

"Ishida?" Hayates hands stilled for barley a moment "What could she possibly say to make you doubt me"

"Nothing, father!" Tetsuro assured with a confident grin but it dimmed slightly "I was just being foolish."

"You definitely were." He chuckled "You should never doubt me Tetsuro, you know you're invaluable."

His hands smoothed over her black tresses, the ribbons that had originally been weaved in now wrapped around his wrist, while his eye followed the movements of her back as she breathed. Slowly, his hands stopped their idle ministrations before snatching her waist and pulling her back into his lap. Tetsuro instantly let out a shriek of shocked laughter, her fathers nimble fingers poking at her sides, before she reached up with her own hands to try grab a fistful of his long black hair. Hayate only laughed as her hand smacked weakly against his cheek before blowing a raspberry against her wrist.

"Mercy!" She cries out between fits of laughter "mercy!"

It was several long moments before Hayate stopped his tickling but his arms remained securely wrapped around his daughter as she tried to catch her breath. Gently, he nuzzled his nose against her hair before placing a kiss on her cheek. Tetsuro giggled as he pinched her side again before relaxing.

"You know I love you Tetsuro." He hummed "So very much"

The familiar feeling of safety bloomed in the girls chest as she gripped her fathers clothes as tightly as possible, head tucked under his chin. He smelt of mint, pine, and the air after rain. It was familiar. It was home.

"I love you too"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 384 26
"๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐›๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ" ___ Disclaimer: Similarities to peo...
66.9K 2.8K 19
๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ( ๐™œ๐™ค๐™Ÿ๐™ค ๐™จ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ช ) Eons ago, one would have considered her rude, pitiful, the soul that needed guidance from her resting place t...
34.1K 822 23
"She's getting sleepy. Anyone got something sweet?" "Man, she's getting tired again?" "Well, looks like you've got something sweet right here! ... Wh...
4.9K 181 6
Y/n L/n grew up in Okinawa, a place steeped in rich martial arts traditions. His family, though not directly involved in the Jujutsu world, had a str...