✔️ MALEDETTO | 18 +

By LilaAurora_LA

⚠️BE WARNED⚠️: This book is a dark romance and contains abusive and mature content. Smut. An emotional roller... More

PLOT
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Epilogue

Chapter 31

6.4K 360 73
By LilaAurora_LA

Previous chapter:
Besides, no one would break a deal with me without facing my grudges.

THE NEXT MORNING

Calina's pov

****

My baby,

If you read this diary, it means I left this world. But I want you to know that I fought with my body and soul not to leave you. I love you, my baby, and knowing that my time in this world is limited, I wanted to leave you something before I die.

I want to leave you my strength, my stubbornness and my determination. The three things I wanted to teach you so that you can survive in this goddamn world, but unfortunately, I can't.

I'm dying. And I'm sorry I couldn't protect you from him. I'm so sorry to have to bring you back to him, but I had no other choice, baby.

I made a mistake, a big mistake, and upset some dangerous men. Not only were they after me, they were after you too. I knew they would hurt you to avenge the death of their boss.

And I couldn't let that happen. And I saw the only solution to protect you from getting hurt by taking shelter from your father.

By the time you're reading this you should really be grown up. I'm sorry I can't be with you, but you should know, whether I end up in Hell or Heaven, I'll watch you, my baby.

And I'm sure you can take care of yourself too, because you are my daughter.

I wish you never met your father, but sadly you did, and you probably hate me by now for bringing you back to him. No matter if you hate me or love me, my love for you will never change, I love you my baby.

I am writing this diary not only to let you know that I love you, but also to tell you not to trust your father. Trust no one.

In time you will realize that your father is a cruel man. But don't say no to him baby, I want you to listen to him and say yes to everything he tells you.

I want you to smile in his face and stab him in the back. Act, my baby, you can only survive if you act obediently.

Then, when you feel like the moment is right, run away. Find your uncle.

You know his name.

I love you,

Calina.

****

I found an empty blog, deciding to use it as a diary, wanting her to know that her mommy wants her to stay strong, no matter what happens.

I closed the diary as my tears fell on the first page I had written. I put the diary in the bedside table drawer with my pen.

Then, I wiped my tears away before stroking Zia's and Lucy's face to wake them up. "Wakey, wakey, sleepy heads," I said, and saw them both smile.

"A little bit more, mom," said Zia, snuggling closer. "Yes," Lucy agreed with her, doing the same.

"If you don't wake up, I'll turn into the tickle monster!" I threatened them, which only made them giggle. "Alright, I warned you!"

I attacked them both, tickling and kissing them. "Stop it, mom," Zia giggled, screeching.

"It tickles," Lucy laughed as I kissed and tickled her. "Of course, it tickles! I am the tickle monster! You awakened the tickling monster by not waking up! Now you have to get tickled!" I said in a deep voice.

"We are awake!" Lucy said, still laughing. "Yes, mom, we are awake!" Zia smiled, wide awake now.

"Well, then we'll get ready and go downstairs for breakfast. I'm really, really hungry," I said before taking Zia and Lucy in my arms.

I kind of struggled while carrying them. They either gained weight, or I was getting weaker, well, it was probably the latter one.

"Do you want to shower now or later?" I asked them both when we walked into the bathroom. "Later," Zia said pensively, and Lucy nodded in agreement.

"Well, let's brush our teeth then," I said when I noticed Lucy's toothbrush wasn't here. "We need your toothbrush. Where is it? In your room?"

"Yes," she nodded her head. "And where is your room?" I asked her.

"We have to go to the end of this hall and turn to this side," she gestured with her hands, "then we have to turn to this side and we are in my room."

"Alright," I said as I looked back and forth between Zia and her. I didn't want to send her alone to get her toothbrush. After all, she was under my supervision.

"Can I trust you both to stay here and do nothing silly while go and grab Lucy's toothbrush?"

They both smiled at me and nodded their heads. "Alright, can you pinky promise me too?" I asked them, holding my pinky towards them.

And they pinky promised me. "Great, you know that pinky promise can't be broken. Now I can pick up Lucy's toothbrush."

"I'll be right back," I said with a smile and left the bathroom. I left the bedroom and headed in the direction Lucy had described.

His mansion was really big, it was really easy to get lost. As I finally stood in front of Lucy's bedroom, I opened the door and went inside.

I frowned. What the hell was that room? This room didn't look like a child's room. It was decorated in black and very masculine.

"What a freak he must be to let his daughter stay in a room like this," I muttered, looking around before walking to a door, assuming it had to be the bathroom.

Opening the door, I entered it. The moment I entered I stopped dead in my tracks, surprised by the scene in front of me. Too stunned to speak.

There was a man standing in the shower with his back to me. Butt naked.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked with wide eyes. My screaming resulted in him turning around, and our eyes met.

Well, I couldn't help myself and my gaze wandered downwards. When I looked up again, he wished
the steam from the glass shower, so I could see him grinning at me.

My chin was hanging down to the floor, I could literally feel the heat spreading down my cheeks and turned my back on him. Closing my eyes, I turned my back towards him.

"What the Hell are you doing here?" I hissed confused as I got my words back.

"What does it look like? I'm taking a shower," he claimed before I heard him turn the water off.

"Why are you showering in your daughter's room, you freak?" I asked, still trying to understand what was going on. "Oh my God! I saw your dick!"

"Why are you so surprised? What did you expect? A pussy?" I heard him right behind me. "And I guess you're a little lost, you're in my room, not my daughter's room."

His sudden presence behind me startled me, making me jump forward to put some space between us, my eyes not close anymore, but down-casted and my face turned away from him.

"Mind your language! Especially next to the children! You can't talk like that next to them!" I snapped.

"They're not here now," he argued. "You don't watch your language when they're around either!" I told him annoyed, turning around to look him in the eye, telling myself not to look fucking down. Though, it was too late anyway, I already have seen it.

"Are you seriously telling me to watch my language while I'm in my birth suite?" he asked me amused, looking like finding the whole situation hilarious.

"Yeah right ..." I muttered, realizing that now was really not the right time to talk, turning around to leave, "but this topic isn't closed!"

I was embarrassed after seeing him naked, but tried to act cool. However, luck wasn't on my side and I bumped my head on the door as I was about to leave.

"Ahh," I groaned in pain, holding my head. "Are you alright?" I heard him say and before I felt his hands on mine, holding the throbbing side of my head that I bumped against the door, "open your eyes, Calina."

"No!"

"Why not?" I huffed. He was seriously asking that?

"Because I don't want to see your dick!" I hissed. "And I can't believe that you really gave me a fucking customized dick!"

"I have a towel around my waist, you can open your eyes, and it's the same, huh, isn't it?" I heard him ask as I opened my eyes to see how he looked at me in amusement.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked him irritated. "What's wrong with me?" he asked back, playing offended.

"Well, there's obviously something wrong with you after gifting me a customized dildo of your dick! And showering without locking your goddamn bathroom door!" I told him annoyed. "What if your daughter would walk in instead of me?"

"Women and their nagging, never satisfied with anything done for them" he rolled his eyes, before crossing his arms, "I just thought you'd want enjoy yourself in your husband's absence. And my daughter knocks on my bathroom door before she comes in, she wouldn't rush in."

"Not with a customize—" I sighed, realizing he was too fucked up in the head to get my point as why I was mad.

"I'll go now, and I'm sorry for rushing in your bathroom."

"Really? And here I thought you came to see the real one after having enough of the customized one," he cocked his head, looking at me mockingly.

"Not even in your wildest dreams!" I gritted out, turning around to leave. He was really annoying the shit out of me. "I just mistook your room for Lucy's. I wanted to pick her toothbrush up. I will go."

I turned on my heels before walking out of his bathroom. Now the black bedroom and his showering here made sense. I'm an idiot.

As I was about to leave his room, I heard him say, "Wait! Let me guide you before you lose your orientation again."

Sighing, I turned and looked at him, nodding my head. He had a lot of employees and I didn't want to go into more bedrooms and surprise people while they took showers.

Still embarrassed, I followed him quietly to the room next to his. Well, I was almost in the right room. I smiled as I saw the dollhouse. I promised them I would play with the dollhouse with them and I still haven't.

"Here's her toothbrush," I heard Draven say as he came out of the door that was in the room, and I came back out of my thoughts. "What are you looking at?"

"The dollhouse," I muttered as I took her toothbrush from him, "I promised the girls I would join them as they played with the dollhouse and still couldn't keep my promise."

"They probably forgot," he said blankly. "But I didn't," I said, looking at him, "and I tend to keep the promises I make."

"Me too," he said, looking me in the eyes, "glad to know that we have something in common."

"I should go, I left the girls to get Lucy's toothbrush," I muttered, looking down to avoid his gaze. I will not deny it, his eyes were really captivating.

As I walked to the door, I heard him say, "I don't know if you noticed, but Lucy likes you very much, I can tell that."

I turned to him. "I like her too," I said with a smile before leaving the room.

As I went to my room, I just tried to realize what had happened. I came to get a toothbrush and ended up seeing him naked in the shower.

I tried to forget his dick when I entered my room and went to the bathroom to get the girls ready for the day.

And I still couldn't believe that he gave me a customized dick that was inspired from his.

IN THE MEANTIME

Adrian's/ Bob's pov

I was in the kitchen in our home, trying to find a new recipe. And I was mixing ingredients since the morning to find a mouthwatering flavor that people would love to devour.

"Babe? What are you doing?" I heard my wife's voice, looking towards the door, seeing her standing near the door frame in the kitchen with Boris in her arms.

"I am trying to find a new recipe." And I want to clear my mind, stop myself from going crazy after all the research I had done to find my sister, but thank God I saw her good.

"What's really up with you?" she asked me with a frown, making Boris sit on the kitchen counter between all the ingredients I was I was mixing in a bowl, her hands still on his chubby belly.

"Lina called me when you were asleep," I told her with a sigh. "What? And you didn't wake me up?" she asked me with a frown, "I wanted to talk to her too! Where is she? Is she safe? Is she in danger?"

"Babe! Calm down, she's safe," I calmed her down, "and most importantly of all, she isn't with him."

"I don't get it ... how is she safe after killing a gangster?" she asked me confused. "Well, by seeking protection from someone who's more than a gangster," I told her, my voice no more than a mutter.

"What ... WHAT!" she screamed as she got what I meant, "She is with another mafia man now?" She looked worried.

"But this one might be dangerous, but I had done my research on him when we were settling down in the US and he has a soft heart when it comes to women and children," I told her.

"Is she really safe with him?" she asked me concerned. Well, she was safer with him than with Raphael. Though, I didn't like him either after the shit he pulled on me by sending me nasty shit and tarnishing my notebook.

"Considering all the men after her, I'd say yes ..."

"Yes, yes?" she asked me.

"I video called her and she looked fine, like relaxed, and I'd notice if she'd really need help but she seemed like she doesn't," I informed her, putting my son's hand out of my bowl.

"And how did she end up there?" Emma asked confused. "She didn't tell me, but she said that it was coincidence, and that she was looking after his men in return for the protection he gave her," I sighed.

"Alright ..." she still looked worried. "What's bothering you?" I asked her as Boris decided to play chef and grab the ingredients in his tiny chubby hands and throw them into the bowl.

"And do you think we are safe?" she asked, biting her lip. "Yes," I confirmed her with a frown. Surprisingly. there were no men around our house, or roaming around us. There were no threat messages either, asking us to tell them Calina's whereabouts.

I guess once in a lifetime we had luck, and God was on our side, even after all the sins I had committed in the past.

"Really?"

"Really." I put my son's had out of the bowl, cleaning his hands before licking the rest of the dough that clutched on my fingers, and oh my God!

I looked at Boris shocked before taking him, holding him in the air, "You're a fucking genius, son!"

"What? What are you talking about now?" Emma asked with a frown and I shoved the bowl into her direction.

"Taste it!" I smiled wildly.

Still frowning, she tasted the dough and moaned at the flavor. "It tastes good!"

"Yeah, that little man has obviously his father's genes!" I grinned proudly at Boris, kissing his cheek.

"That will be my new recipe! And I'll call it—"

"Boris? Since he helped you?" she asked me with a smile. "No," I shook my head, "I'll call it Emmalina."

Seeing me looking sadly, Emma hugged me, knowing I was missing her.

I didn't know if I'd ever see her again since she didn't want to be found but I wanted her to live with me, at least as a cake recipe.

❤️❤️❤️vote and comment❤️❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Bastard By Gem J Lambert

Historical Fiction

1.2K 444 5
This is a story about a bastard, who was born in a world that didn't accept people like him, and he faced many hardships in his life. The story explo...
1.3M 25.7K 45
"Stand up.", he said to me. "What?", I asked confused. "STAND UP.", he ordered slightly aggressive. I quickly got up from the bed and stood in front...
31K 644 14
Asia caught fanum's eye... I'm not a writer nor claim to be one lol. Tell me if there's any spelling mistakes, I'll take suggestions . If this is bad...
251K 5.5K 88
{COMPLETE} When Isabella's wedding ceremony is ruined by the one and only Kyzer Caruso, he kidnaps her and forces her to love him, no matter how long...