POWER INSIDE YOU {BTS X READE...

By asiangirl0329

It's said that at the age of 16 everyone develops their powers. Y/N a 19 year old girl faces tough problems w... More

Chapter 1: Late Night Call
Chapter 2: What did you say?
Chapter 3: introductions
Chapter 4: Food fight
Chapter 5: Celebration?
Chapter 6: Nightmares
Chapter 7: History
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Secrets
Chapter 10: Friends?
Chapter 11: Hangout
Chapter 12: Blackout
Chapter 13: Bodhisattva
Chapter 14: The bet
Chapter 15: Training
IMPORTANT
Chapter 16: Simulation
Chapter 17: Awkard Study Session
Chapter 18: Preparations
Chapter 19: Festival
Chapter 20: Girls night?
Chapter 21: Simulator pt 2
Chapter 22: My heart
Chpater 23: The truth
Chapter 24: Sign ups
Chapter 25: Blood, Sweat, & Tears
Chapter 26: Sore
Chapter 27: Red and Black
Chapter 28: IQ 148 my ass
Chapter 29: The council
Chapter 30: MAUI
Chapter 31: Snake Bite
Chapter 32: Elite Family
Chapter 33: Believe myself or Believe in myself
Chapter 34: The institution
Chapter 35: Surprise Guests?

Chapter 36: An overprotective brother

1.8K 89 52
By asiangirl0329

'Life is more exciting when things are uncertain. Uncertainty teaches resilience, and resilience gives me the awareness I need to become my best self.'
~Anonymous

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT!!! LONG CHAPTER!

Hoseok was walking down the sidewalk with you in his arms. Hoseok had refused to let you walk on your own after the events that had occurred.

Behind him Seojun was murderously glaring at the back of Hoseok's head, while helping Wheein walk. The rest of the girls were walking and awkwardly smiling at the situation.

"Hey, why can't the institution do something?" Novis nonchalantly asked.

"Wheein isn't in the right physical state right now, it would be too dangerous for her to do something." Ailee answered.

"Are there any other solutions on how we could fix this?" Novis asked again.

You were about to tell Novis that she was asking a bit too much, considering what had happened before.

"There is, but there are a few members missing if we were to try without Wheein." Ailee responded.

"I'm a bit scared of what the Headmistress might say if we were to explain what happened. Could we try to see if getting those other members would help?" You asked looking up at Hoseok and then Seojun.

Hoseok looked into your eyes in silence, probably weighing down both options.

"If we were to do that, you'd have to stay at our dorm while we search." Hoseok whispered. He was making sure Seojun could not hear a thing, he seemed to object every idea that has to deal with boys. Although Hoseok had tried to whisper, Seojun still caught on. His glare was present again.

"Seojun, would you please let Y/N stay at my dorm. That way we could all protect her. There'll be 7 of us, rather than at her dorm there's only 2 of them."

"Isn't it bad to allow a girl to stay over at the boy's dorms over night?" You asked.

Hoseok winked at you. "It could be our little secret." He smiled. A hand was harshly placed on his shoulder, that caused both you and him to freeze up. You slowly moved your head to look behind Hoseok and saw Seojun fuming with a tight smile.

"Oi, making plans without us ay?" Seojun asked with a closed eye smile. You hesitated a bit before turning your gaze towards Hoseok.

"Seojun, I think it would be a great idea! There's more people to look after her, especially people that care about her!" Ailee said hoping to convince Seojun.

"Please Seojun!" You pleaded.  Wheein and Ailee started smirking knowing how much Seojun adores his little sister.

Seojun looked into your eyes with a thoughtful expression. He was weighing down the countless scenarios that could happen.

"Seojun, you don't have to worry! I'll be there as well!" Novis said hugging his arm with a bug-eyed expression.

"Alright." Seojun said turning away from Novis with a smile growing on his lips.

You smiled and thanked Novis in your head. Novis is like an exact copy of you, she acts cute which makes it easier when begging.

Right now you were at the front door waiting for one of the boys to open up. Seojun and the girls decided to walk you, Hoseok, and Novis all the way back to the dorms.

As you waited for a few more seconds you heard steps from behind the door.

"Oh, Hi Y/n!"

It was Jungkook who had opened the door, with a bowl of ice cream in his hand. Beside him was Namjoon whose eyes visibly brightened at the mere sight of you.

"We heard what happened back at your brother's house from Hoseok, we'll definitely protect you!" Jungkook said with ice cream in his mouth and flexing his arms.

Seojun had an unreadable face, but it all disappeared at Namjoon's next action. Namjoon had slapped the back of Jungkook's head, which caused Jungkook to furrow his brows.

"You idiot, you don't just state things like that so sudden." He harshly whispered, which really didn't sound like a whisper more like a loud scolding.

"Okay! Okay! I apologize!" He retorted with a slight 'hmp' at the end of his sentence. Jungkook's gaze then turned towards Novis who just smiled brightly at him.

"Why is there two of you, is this like a trick or a new power?" He asked with a spoon in his mouth.

"I'll explain it to you guys later," Hoseok muttered tiredly.

Seojun was just analyzing those two. He suddenly hugged you and lowered his face near your ears. He started whispering softly which caused you to slightly move away because of his breath tickling your ear.

"If one of them tries something shady, I want you to kick them in the balls. No matter how innocent they make look, especially the muscly one eating ice cream! I want you to stay close to Hoseok and that one dude I liked at the pool."

'Pool? Ah he must mean Taehyung' You thought.

After Seojun whispered those words to you he slightly raised his head up, but continued to hug you. Your face was embedded in his broad shoulder, and you were completely unaware of what was happening behind you.

.

Behind you were 3 boys sweat-dropping at the intense look Seojun was giving them.

'Don't touch her!' Seojun mouthed.

'I mean it! If you touch her so casually, I'll kill you myself!'

The 2 boys immediately shuddered at the words Seojun had mouthed, Jungkook still eating his ice cream without a care.

"What did you say? I can't read lips sorry!" He shouted, thinking he was losing his hearing because he saw Seojun moving his lips with no sound.

Seojun quickly snapped his eyes towards Jungkook, giving him a malicious glare. If looks could kill, Jungkook would already be resting peacefully in his casket.

You had quickly got out of Seojun's tight embrace and walked towards Hoseok with Novis beside you.

"Alright, I'm guessing I'll see you tomorrow or the next day!" You waved goodbye at Seojun and the girls, hoping Seojun would hurry up and leave because the atmosphere in the air was growing tense.

Seojun looked like he was unwillingly walking away when both Ailee and Wheein started pulling him with them.

You sighed and turned around feeling slightly irritated at Seojun's behavior with the boys around you. Hoseok began to walk into the kitchen feeling hungry for a snack after seeing Jungkook eat.

"Are you tired Y/n? Would you like to rest in the guest room?" Namjoon asked from behind you.

You shook your head and began to walk towards the living room.

"It's fine, I think I'll rest in the living room for a bit." In response, you just heard a low hum from him.

"Novis why don't you go rest in the guest room? Having your rest interrupted, you must be pretty tired." You told Novis who eagerly nodded her head and turned towards Namjoon waiting for him to guide her.

As you entered the living room you saw Jimin and Yoongi playing Mario Cart on the large TV in the living room. With Jin and Taehyung in the background spectating. As you began to walk towards the couch, Jin's head turned towards you after spotting you from his peripheral vision.

"Ah Y/n, welcome! I heard you were staying today, I've prepared a room for your stay!" Jin shouted across the room, which got Taehyung's attention. Jimin and Yoongi's attention were still focused on the game, but their ears perked up by the mention of your name.

"Y/n! How are you, it's been a while!" Taehyung said with an excited tone.

"It's only been a day Taehyung." You told him with a small smile. Taehyung pouted before he smiled again.

"Call me Tae! It feels weird that you're the only one that doesn'tcalls me that!" Taehyung exclaimed. You nodded and turned your attention towards the TV.

"Awe, why would you throw the banana last minute!" You heard Jimin whine before tossing his controller at Taehyung. Jimin then stood up and walked towards you, plopping down right next to you.

"How have you been? We haven't talked for a while!" Jimin smiled, his cute eye smile appearing.

"I've been well, just a bit stressed out lately." You replied with a sigh and laying your head back.

"I can help you relieve some stress!" Jimin suggested happily. Not realizing the implications of his own sentence. As soon as Jimin stated that, the boys glanced at Jimin unamused with a blank face.

"W-Wait! Not like that, I meant meditation! Come on guys, you know I like to meditate. I-I would never think of doing that to Y/n, that's disrespectful!" Jimin ranted, finally realizing what he said had another meaning. The boys just continued to look at Jimin before turning back to the screen. Yoongi staring a bit longer with squinted eyes before turning back.

You were feeling a bit tired from today's events, despite just now seeing the outside after being trapped underground your brother's house. You felt your eyes drift slowly, as your head laid back on the couch.
                          MEANWHILE
Seojun shuddered feeling a tingly sensation on his shoulders.

"I can sense it, someone is making moves on my sister!" Seojun roared, both Ailee and Wheein quickly holding him down and dragging him back to his house.

You felt something cover you, it was warm and soft. You felt soft breathing on your right ankle as you continued to hug the pillow in your arms. You then felt the someone place a pillow under your head to give you comfort. As you felt their hand disappear you slowly opened your eyes to see Novis staring straight at you. She quickly placed a finger to her lips, signaling you to stay quiet. You then looked around to see you were still in the living room.

As you looked around, you saw Jimin with his head on your calves and a blanket covering your body and Jimin's head.

'It must've been Novis who placed these here.'

You then turned to see Taehyung sleeping soundly right beside you. He was cuddling the body pillow in his hands while his hair was a mess.

You started to feel a cramp on your leg from Jimin, and you were trying your best not to kick Jimin off because they pain was becoming unbearable. Novis seeing the discomfort on your face began to walk towards you and help. She gently lifted Jimin up where you could quickly take your foot out.

You quietly thanked her which she just nodded. As you slowly began to stand up you had to stay still for a bit, with tiredness still seeping through. You began to follow Novis who walked into the kitchen.

As you entered you see Yoongi sitting down at the table drinking his coffee, and Jin cooking something at the stove.

"Come on in Y/n, come sit down I'm preparing breakfast for the boys." Jin waved you in. You sat directly in front of Yoongi, while Novis brought you your favorite drink to start off the day.

"Are you guys not surprised by Novis?" You asked out the blue. Yoongi shook his head.

"No, Hoseok already explained it to us." His morning voice ringing around the kitchen.

"That reminds me, Hoseok left early he said he had to go search for someone with a few people. So if you're looking for him, he's not gonna be here til noon." Jin stated placing food on the plates.

'He went to go look for those other members of the institution.' You thought to yourself. You sighed feeling tired you didn't want to stay cooped up in the dorms, but the chances of Daemonium visiting are huge once you leave the place.

"No, I know what you're thinking. Literally!" Novis scolded with a shake of her head.

Yoongi slightly getting shook by Novis's loud voice and Jin turning his head at Novis. You looked at Novis waiting to continue.

"I may sometimes act like an airhead, but I know when it's time to get serious. You're staying here until we found a solution to this mess." Novis said crossing her arms and looking at you with a serious expression.

"Alright." You responded lowly.

"Eat up you guys, we're gonna see what we can do today." Jin said placing the food down in front of you all. As you began to eat Jin was looking at you while eating, hoping the food was to your liking. Yoongi face was turned to the side while he ate, his face having a slightly red tint to it ignoring your gaze.

'Is it hot? Maybe the coffee was too hot.' You thought as you continued to eat. Novis just slightly chuckled to herself, reading your oblivious thoughts.

"Where is Hoseok? I'm so bored!" Jimin whined tossing the gaming console. Jimin was getting tired of playing with the other members because they "lacked" the skill.

"I have an idea!" Jungkook suggested with a light bulb on his head.

"Which is?" Jin sneered.

"Let's go follow him!" Taehyung cheered. Jungkook nodding when Taehyung stated what he had in mind.

"That would be an invasion of privacy, he specifically told us not to follow him." Yoongi scolded the 2 who were cheering.

"Wouldn't that want to make you go though? It's psychology, it's his way of telling us to follow him!" Jungkook shouted, while it was Taehyung's turn to nod at every word. Namjoon was in the background facepalming and rubbing his temples, tired of how 2 of the youngest were making illogical connections. Novis was in the background, nervously shaking her head.

"We might as well just go, they're going to keep making our heads hurt with these illogical thoughts." Yoongi sighed with an unamused expression.

"It wouldn't be considered spying, if we all were there for a different reason. Y/n would you like to get ice cream together, at the Ice Cream Bar inside the mall?" Jin asked with a soft tone, before facing Novis.

"Novis, would you like to join us as well? You've been so helpful with the chores and you're a close friend with our dear Y/n!" He added. Novis nodded at the thought of food, all nervous thoughts disappearing when she heard free food.

The boys however were eavesdropping on their conversation.

"Yeah Jin, I'm kinda craving some ice cream as well! Thanks for the offer!" Jimin shouted from across the room.

"Thanks for being such a great Hyung!" Yoongi patted Jin's shoulders before standing up and stretching his limbs. Jin just stood there frozen at the remarks being made.

'Free food!? Who said that!? I only offered Y/n and Novis!'

You heard Jin's thoughts and faced towards him. He had an irritated look, but still managed to send a sweet smile your way.

"Let's get dressed you guys!" Jungkook said standing up and running to his room.

"You guys don't like the way we dressed, how rude!"

It was Jungkook glaring at all of you because of  Yoongi's straightforward response.

There stood Jungkook with clothing that clashed with each other. 

He wore a blue and tan tie dye shirt, with a red sparkly vest on top of it, behind it were small fairy wings. His pants were blue with white flowers that decorated it, giving it a vacation vibe. Underneath was a layer of yellow pants underneath. His accessories consisted of a pixelated sunglasses, and with a blue glittery hat with a huge green feather as the cherry on top.

That was not all, Taehyung as well had decided to dress 'different'. Although his clothes looked pretty normal, it was the amount of accessories he added onto himself. He wore a crown that really matched his face because his face was ethereal. Snuggled around his neck was a red feather boa.

Taehyung's fit was not as worse as Jungkook's.

"What are you guys wearing!?" Jin asked with his teeth gritted.

"We're not trying to get caught, wouldn't a disguise be fit for this operation then?" Jungkook smugly answered.

"The main purpose was to not stand out, but you both did the exact opposite!" Jimin said pulling his hair in embarrassment.

"I swear you guys are the reasons why I have to take migraine pills everyday." Namjoon muttered under his breath before getting on his phone.

"I'm surprised you didn't join in on their shenanigans, are you the only young one who has common sense?" Yoongi turned to Jimin which caused Jimin to roll his eyes at him.

"I may be in the same age group as those 2, but I will never get caught up in their dumb antics!" Jimin retorted back looking mildly disgusted at both Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You know what, let's just leave those two together!" Jin says while laughing when he took a glance at the outfit they were wearing. Jin gently grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his as he began to lead you to the ice cream shop. Novis was right behind on your tail looking as if she was a puppy following it's owner.

You looked back to see that the boys had murderous glares pointed at the back of Jin's head, but he didn't seem to care as he kept marching forward.

Author notes? Explanation?

If you guys would like to know how the boys started like MC/Y/n here you go:

Kim Seokjin: At the beginning when you were introduced to him by Hoseok, he thought you were very beautiful. As you guys continued to hang out like the first day in gym class, he started to fall for your personality as well.

Min Yoongi: When he confronted you about being so loud on the phone while he was writing lyrics, he thought you were cute. As he got to know you during the training days, he started to budge into your comfort zone because you had a comforting aura around you.

Jung Hoseok: Childhood friends to lovers type of thing. You were his first friend and he fell for you when you supported his passion for dance.

Kim Namjoon: At first It was a small crush because he thought you were really beautiful and smart. He fell in love with you when you risked your life to save him from being cursed.

Park Jimin: He thought you were very pretty when he first picked up the phone to see you, as he fought you during the bets he began to fall for your determination. He also thinks you're very strong!

Kim Taehyung: Just like the others he thought you were very cute, and he loved how you didn't fawn over his looks at first. When he gave you a piggyback ride back to the dorms he realized he fell in love with you.

Jeon Jungkook: He's not social with people other than the boys, you were the first person he actually felt comfortable talking to that wasn't the boys. When he saved you from the training area in the forest he realized he likes being depended on, and that he wouldn't mind being your superhero.

BONUS

Bae Joo-hyun (Irene): She's not social with others because she comes off as cold hearted and aloof, you were the first person that was willing to talk to her which made her want to become friends. She looks up to the Savior Novis, your looks reminded her of the the idol she admired which made her slowly become infatuated  with you. She's willingly to protect you, so history does not repeat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.6K 1.6K 63
I ALWAYS UPDATE DAILY!!! *WARNING* there are swear words, if u don't like to read these type of books then this book isn't for you :) bae irene, you...
44.8K 3.8K 53
"Fast isn't in my vocabulary, Y/n." He smiles, head tilted with a playful gleam in his eyes. "Want to find out what is?" // In which two students...
421K 35.4K 162
β€’|BTS Γ— Reader|β€’ [COMPLETED] [UNEDITED] PLEASE READ BOOK 1 FIRST!!!!! Published: 17/03/20 Word count: 100,000+ Chapter count: 135
4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...