A SECOND CHANCE OF LOVE

By moonsun_light0726

Karla Estrabao, the heir of Estrabao TechGroup, 18yrs of age when she left LA leaving her stable life to feel... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
Final Chapter
STORY UPDATE!!

21

191 10 0
By moonsun_light0726

JUSTIN and Ally got married after a year, traditions go through within the group when Normani unexpectedly catches the bouquet of Ally and Dinah fist bumped in the air.

"You'll be next," Camila said tapping Dinah's shoulder.

Lauren on the other hand was fidgeting because in her pocket was an engagement ring she bought with together with Justin and Dinah and yes she'll be the one who do the proposing.

And after a month Dinah finally proposes to Normani who cried nonstop unable to let go of Dinah after the tall blonde woman inserted the engagement ring to Normani's finger.

It was the time of preparation of the Norminah's upcoming wedding which will happen after a month. Camila was stuck in the office doing paper works, without Normani at her side, guiding her and Ally taking the position of Camila's secretary temporarily is hard, because of this mountain like papers in her desk she can't take a break for a minute and was unable to spend time with Lauren. With that she didn't even notice that there's someone who sneak inside her office uninvited but as a reflex for Camila she heard a tiny whoosh coming to her direction and in a matter of second she catch a ball. She stared at the ball and realized it was a baseball ball and looked up and saw Lauren standing few feet away from her smiling sweetly at her which she reciprocate. She need to make-up with Lauren. She stood with the baseball ball in her hand and approached the raven haired. She pulled her from embrace and kissed her temple.

"I'm stuck up again," she said in apologetic look.

"I'm stuck up too, if you don't know that, so no worries," and she pulled away, "and hey you must throw it back to me."

Camila smiled, "just like before?"

"Mhmm."

"No," and she embrace her again, "but I'll hand this to you this time," and she handed it back to Lauren, not throwing it back just like she did before when they first met years ago.

Lauren accepted it then rubs the ball.

Camila scrunched up her nose, confused of what Lauren was doing and she gasped when the colour of the baseball ball faded and saw a lettering in italic, capital bold letters BE MY WIFE under it was shaped square and Lauren looked up to her with hopeful eyes.

"You ruined my surprise you know that?" she said with a smile.

"What?"

Camila nodded and stuff her hand in her pocket and pulled something in there,

Lauren gasped when she saw a white small box and looked up to Camila.

"I wanted to finish of those mountain fucking papers on my table within this week and planned a perfect proposal for you, I've been planning on it after Ally and Justin's wedding but I was greeted with those."

Lauren smiled, "well, sorry to ruin the surprise but I done it first."

"I know."

Lauren removed the leather and revealed a white box too then she opened it in front of Camila showing the brunette a 4karat emerald ring, she pull it out of the box, "I didn't get your answer."

And Camila chuckled, "sorry for that," and she sighed and kissed Lauren on the forehead, "it's a yes Lo, of course."

With that, Lauren took Camila's hand and inserted the ring, "I actually bought this when Dinah and I tag along with Justin when he bought engagement ring to Ally, I saw this and reminded me of how you gotten me a golden moon necklace, and an emerald colour reminded you the colour of my eyes that's why I chose this."

"Well, you first bought the engagement ring," then she opened the box and revealed a 10karat of diamond ring, she pulled it out, "do I got an answer too?"

"You already know my answer silly, but okay not ruining completely your surprise," and she heard her chuckled, "of course Camz, I will marry you," she replied holding Camila's cheek lovingly.

Camila with a broad smile took Lauren's hand and inserted the ring to its finger, "you now got the gold moon necklace, as I told you before Lo, you light up my darkness, like the stars together with the moon shines up in the night sky, like a diamond," and she lifted Lauren's hand with the ring on it and she kissed it then looked lovingly to Lauren, "I love you."

"I love you," and Lauren initiated the kiss first.

Ally on the other hand with a smile on her lips saw it and never wanted to break that moment, she chose to let the two lovebirds and come back later.

Ally did wait until after a few minutes Lauren stepped out of the office with a wide smile on her lips and she smiled, "finally," and she stood when Lauren looked at to her then she approached the raven haired, "I knew you and Mila will end up together."

Lauren's smile never fades and she nodded, "fate brought us back together," she said with tears brimming in her eyes, while caressing the diamond engagement ring on her finger.

Ally held Lauren in shoulders, "it's because you two are meant to be together and you're connected to one another, don't leave her, okay? Don't make this second chance that was given to you and make my best friend happy."

"Of course and that's a promise," Lauren answered.

"Good," and she pulled her for embrace, caressing Lauren's back, "congratulations Laur, I'm so happy for you," and she pulled away.

"Thanks, Alz and thank you for bringing Camzi into my life."

"Nah, I'm just a bridge," and she wipe the tears, "don't worry I will not ruined the surprise."

"Thank you, so much."

"You're welcome, now go, I will not hold you longer even if I wanted to, I know you're busy too."

Lauren nodded, "see you later, Alz."

"See you later, Laur."

Then Lauren left wiping the happy tears.

Ally smiled then took the folder containing the final report that Camila asked to the Marketing Department then she entered the office. Her smile didn't fade after seeing Camila in calm mood, like Lauren, Camila had a smile too in her lips, shiny emerald ring in her left finger.

"You're all goofy there and you didn't even hear me knock."

"Oh Alz, sorry," and she saw her looking at her finger and she looked down and smiled once again at the proposal of Lauren, "Lo proposed to me earlier."

"She did it first, too bad."

And Camila tap the half now stack papers in her desk, "because of this, it ruined everything."

"You know, I think she's planning on it since after Justin and I's wedding."

"You're right, actually, she tag along with Justin together with Dinah, buying engagement rings."

"But still, she did it first."

"Not my plan, Alz."

"I know, I know, so when did you planned telling the others?"

"Lo and I talked, maybe later during dinner at the mansion, we'll talk more at lunch, I will not miss it so I didn't take the morning break to be with her at least in lunch."

"Please tell me the plan."

"Don't worry, this'll not be successful without you."

"I will keep my mouth shut, I will not ruin the surprise."

"Thanks," and she saw her smile, "can't still erase that smile of yours?"

Ally shook her head, "I can't stop smiling because finally, Mila, finally, it's time for you both to get settled like Justin and I, that's what supposed to happened since before."

"I guess, there's always be a right time for Lauren and I."

"You're right, congratulations, Mila," and she handed her hand.

Camila happily accepted it, "thank you, Alz."

And they pulled off then Ally said, "try to talk to Lauren's parents, whether they will hear you or not, accept you or not, at least as a respect you showed them of who you are."

"I'm planning it too actually."

"Good, don't expect they will attend but don't forget to invite them, the person I knew will surely attend is Chris, he's Lauren's lovable big brother, he's the one who helped Lauren to get through aside Dinah and me, after our graduation."

"That's good and I'll be forever grateful to him for not abandoning Lauren in times of her needs, except you guys because I know no matter what happened you will not leave Lauren."

"We're best friends of course."

"I know that."

"And I'm sorry for interrupting your happiness a bit," and she handed the report, "here's the report of Marketing Department that you asked for, even though Dinah is busy with the preparation she still manage to finish and send that."

Camila accepted and smiled, "that's the reason why I put her as President in the Marketing Department, the VP approved to her too."

"Dinah is brilliant when it comes to strategies."

"You're right."

"I leave now, so you can take lunch with Lauren."

"Thank you."

And Ally bid goodbye with a smile on her lips and left.

------

Even though they took lunch late they still take lunch together outside the company, need to breathe even just a minute.

Camila is eyeing Lauren from time to time after they finalize the surprise later for their friends until Lauren noticed her.

"Are you okay, love?"

"Yeah, I am, it's just—" and she sighed, "I don't want to hide this from you but I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I am planning of getting us married 2mos after Norminah's (A/N: their Ship name to Dinah and Normani) wedding if that's okay?"

"Sure, not a problem."

"There's more."

"Tell me."

"Uhm—I know you don't want to go back to Miami but I am."

"What do you mean?"

Camila gulped first before saying, "I am only going back to Miami because I want to tell your parents about us and our upcoming wedding."

Lauren froze in her seat and shock was evident on her face, couldn't believe what she heard from Camila, despite of the strong religious beliefs of her parents and Taylor, Camila still wanted to tell them until she recovered, "you're really doing that?"

"Yes, love, I'm serious," and she raise her hand and held Lauren's hand that was on the table then she caress it, "I'm thinking about it, I even practice my dialogue once I met your parents, I'm sorry for not planning it with you because I really don't know if you will agree with it, but I will still do it, because of them you were here in front of me and also as a sign of my respect towards them I'll talk to them, whether they will listen or not, give us blessing or not, hear me or not, at least I asked them."

Lauren's lips are quivering, her tears threatening to fall and held Camila's hand too, squeezing it with her own, "I'm so lucky to have you, not all can do that what you wanted to do, even if you already know how strong my family's religious beliefs are you still wanted to talk to them, thank you and I love you."

"I love you, too, Lo," she answered, caressing Lauren's knuckles, "do you want to come with me?"

It took Lauren a few seconds before she answered, "I don't know, Camz."

"I'm here and it's okay if you will not."

Lauren bit her lip, still nervous about meeting her parents and Taylor soon, she shut her eyes tight and nodded, "okay, I'm coming with you, it'll not be right if you're alone, they're still my family."

And Camila nodded, "we'll not stay long in Miami."

"I didn't plan to, when we'll go?"

"The day after tomorrow, Norminah's wedding are coming near, we don't want to greet back a mountains of paper works."

Lauren chuckled, "you're right."

And they continue their lunch.

-----

Later that evening, during dinner, Lauren and Camila made it somehow leaving a ¼ inch of papers in their desks. They went home in the mansion, their friends are already there, Ally and Justin are the one preparing the dinner which make Dinah and Normani confused, Ariana and Taylor too. Hand in hand they showed their presence in the mansion trying their best to not show Norminah their engagement rings because they already know Ally broke the news to her husband.

"Good evening, everyone," Camila greeted.

"Is there a celebration or something?" Dinah asked.

"Good evening to you, too, DJ."

Dinah just rolled her eyes.

"Is it really necessary to have a celebration for us to have dinner together?" Camila said, seating on the couch, pulling slightly Lauren beside her.

Then it was Ally who replied then peek her head on the kitchen, "that's what I'm trying to say to her Mila, I don't know about DJ."

"Sooner or later, you Norminah will surely want to live alone all by yourself, Justin and Ally already did, it'll be hard anymore to do this get together again."

"Ariana, is right," and Normani caress Dinah's cheek, "so, calm down, babe, okay?"

Dinah sighed then said, "fine."

Camila and Lauren smiled at each other.

"But Chanch this mansion is too big for the both of you."

"Then Lauren and I will have a big family."

"Ooh I like that, mini Camila and mini Lauren running around the mansion, that's exciting!" Ariana squealed.

"Yes, I'm excited too," Lauren agreed, open to the idea of having a big family with Camila, "and we can make this mansion a venue to our get together, there's a wide pool outside we can make use of it."

"Yep, totally agree," Camila agreed.

Justin and Ally on the other hand were almost finished to the preparation of the dinner when Justin said.

"How did Norminah and Tayriana didn't notice their engagement rings?"

"You know, honey, when you engage Dinah to a lively conversation she will not notice and we both know that Normani is all smitten to Dinah, I don't know about Ariana and Taylor though, plus Camren (A/N: Ship name of Lauren and Camila made by Dinah) is subtle when it comes to surprises."

"You're right, I'm done here, hon."

"Okay, let's call them, because I can't wait."

"Oh, wait, wait," and Justin took his phone, went to video app and start the recording, "a memory we don't want to forget," and he stuff it in his left chest pocket facing the small camera of his phone to the outside, "ready."

"Good plan."

Then they stepped out of the kitchen.

"Dinner is ready!" Ally announced, followed by Justin.

Then Justin places the food on the table, plates, utensils, are ready and glasses for champagne later that is hidden under the table already.

"Finally, I'm hungry!" Dinah whined.

"You're always hungry," Normani commented.

And Dinah pouted.

And both pair stood and Camren still hiding their hands with ring on it.

"Oops, Mani you need to really prepare a good amount of food, you're feeding a lion," Camila joked.

"Chanch, rude much."

"I'm right."

Then they all now settled in the dining table.

"Why I feel like this is déjà vu?" Normani said.

"Why?" Taylor asked.

"On the day Camren broke the news to us that they're finally sailing."

Justin, Ally, Lauren and Camila all shared a look.

Justin on the other hand slowly grabs the champagne under the table, carefully not to ruin his recording.

Camila took Lauren's hand and lifted it on the table, still not showing the rings.

"Because it is," Camila replied.

"What do you mean?"

Then Camren finally showed their rings to them.

"We're engage!" Camila broke the news.

Normani and Dinah gasped then Justin pulled out the champagne and pop it open while shouting CONGRATULATIONS!!

They all laugh when the champagne showered to them.

"Just when?!" Normani asked still can't believe what she just heard.

"Earlier in the office," Lauren answered.

"Lo proposed to me first, too late for me to make it first, she ruined my surprise."

"You let her propose to you first Cami?" Ariana asked, couldn't believe what she just heard.

"I know, stack papers ruined it all," Camila defended.

"Still not an excuse," Ariana stilled.

"I will not make it too," Taylor agreed to Camila.

"Baby!"

"I KNEW IT!" Dinah exclaimed, "that's the reason why you both hiding your hands to us," and she faces Ally and Justin, "you both know it!"

"Say hi to the camera," Ally said facing the camera to them, "I just found out DJ."

"Looked at to D's face," and Justin chuckled.

"Priceless."

"Rude smallz. Rude!"

"Payback time, DJ."

"You are what you eat Dinah Jane," Ariana said with a smirk.

"You pipsqueak!"

And they all laugh.

"Oh my God, finally," Normani said, "congratulations, Camren."

"Thank you."

"Still can't believe that you both propose to each other," Taylor said.

"I know Lauren will propose, but don't know when," Dinah said.

"Surprise DJ!"

And they all chuckled.

"Is this a double wedding?"

"Sadly, no," Lauren said, giving Norminah an apologetic look.

"As if I wanted it," Camila said, "Dinah will surely grab that opportunity, I want to solo the special day with Lauren."

"That's okay, we want that too," Normani said.

"Not just that guys," Lauren said.

"Tell us."

"Camz and I are going back to Miami."

"What?!" Norminah exclaimed.

"But why?" Dinah asked, "Ralph, sorry for saying this but did you forget that your parents kick you out?"

"I know that DJ, but Camz wanted to do it."

"Chanch," Dinah said begging Camila not to do it.

"Lauren and I already made the decision, as a respect to Lo's parents I still talk to them, whether they like it or not, give their blessings or not, hear us out or not, attending the wedding or not, it's all up to them, I just wanted Lauren."

"Are you ready though Mila? Meeting the parents is scary," Taylor said.

"Baby, don't scare her," Ariana said, playfully slap Taylor's arms.

"I am not, that's the truth," Taylor defended.

"I agree," Justin said.

And then followed by Dinah agreeing the same, "yes it is, so be ready Chanch."

"I'll be there with Camzi," Lauren said smiling at Camila.

"Is that really final?"

"Yes, DJ, I know it's not new but they're still my family, Chris already met Camz but not personally."

"Chris accepted me as long as I will not let Lauren cry or hurt her even, or else he will burn down ETG and chop me off, scatter my body parts all over US."

"That's gross."

"Gross or not, I respect him, he's protecting his baby sister and I'm all okay with that."

"As if you will hurt her," Justin commented, "Lauren, don't leave my brother, okay?"

"Of course, Justin, it'll not happen again," and look lovingly to Camila with a wide smile on her lips.

"Good, I'm okay with that."

"Does this mean we need to get back to the company?" Mani asked.

"Just one day, we will not stay long," Camila answered, "and I know Mani, you still don't want the COO position but that position is still yours."

"Oh my goodness," Normani said, face palming herself.

"Just one day."

"Okay."

"You're the COO, Mani?" Justin, Ally, Lauren and Dinah asked in surprise.

Ariana and Taylor already know it.

"Yes, I am, but I don't want it so I remained as Mila's secretary, Madam Sinu appointed me to it to assist Mila but being her secretary is still the same and I don't want to travel everywhere, I don't like it, meeting clients, investors, ugh, hate it."

"Damn."

"But I'm still hungry," Dinah said.

They all laugh then Ally started blessing the food.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 114 11
Lauren Jauregui, 26yrs of age, now a successful singer, one of the best in the music industry. She had a best friend slash girlfriend and she loved h...
2.8K 125 16
Lauren Jauregui is an orphan in one of the city in Spain and was later adopted by the middle-aged man named Steve Cabello when she was just 6yrs old...
468K 12.7K 31
Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui are two successful woman in two different industries. Camila Cabello is a famous photographer in New York. Her...
3.3K 100 13
Camila Cabello was a mystery to everyone; sweet, charming, beautiful beyond compare. But there was just one thing that most people feared: the Cabell...