Will be there for u always

By Khushi2334

Virat has trusted everyone throughout his career till now what if his team refuse to trust him breaking him c... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 3
Part 4
Important
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 2

3.3K 147 53
By Khushi2334

Next day in morning everyone sent thier wives to thier respective house . Flight of the team was in afternoon . In afternoon team was all ready to leave the hotel . As usual Ro was late but this time not only Ro , Vi was late too . The team was waiting for them .  On the other side Vi took a deep breath to calm himself as his hand reached the door . He was in the corridor that time Ro too came from his room . He saw Vi , he was little shocked seeing Vi like that and he did felt guilty somewhere but soon hide it and left ignoring him. Vi didn't felt hurt or anything he was blank , completely blank . He was not registering anything . He soon reached to the team looking down as he don't have enough strenght to meet those accusing looks again . Team was also shocked as offcourse they had not seen Vi like this but soon replaced it with cold expressions  . All time energetic Vi was looking tired , weak and pale . His full of life eyes were now blank and red . He just slowly went to the bus and sat on the last seat beside the one which was always reserved for MS . Might be wanted to feel the warmth  . Soon everyone reached to airport . Team was ignoring Vi like he was not even there . As they reached the airport they got to know the flight was a bit late due to some technical issue . Team was waiting for the flight thats when Vi attention went on TV . 

" Yuvraj singh and harbhajan singh said they wont let thier wives and daughter come near Virat"

" A strict action should be taken against Virat Kohli "

Vi could not help but remember the time he had spent with both of them . Going to parties , dancing like lunatics , doing bhangra on bole chudiyan , irritating bhai , pranking almost everyone . All the things flashed in his mind . He so badly wanted to cry . He wanted to scream on the top of his lungs . First time in so many years he dont wanted to give a damn about camera and all . He just wanted to cry , cry his heart out but not a single tear came in his eyes . His body was started shivering now he with shaking legs went to washroom as fast as he could . As soon as he reached in washroom his body gave on him . He fell on the ground shivering , taking deep breaths . He was just few seconds away from loosing conciousness when he felt someone patting his cheeks It was Jinks . Jinks came to have check over Virat as he was literally worried for him , only to find Virat lying on the ground shivering and taking deep breaths he was worried and moved beside him with the lightning speed. He patted his cheeks and hugged him tight muttering sweet nothings . After sometime Vi calmed down .

 He wiped his face and settled his hair which were messed up completely . Jinks then stood for going outside only to be stopped in track as he heard Vi asking " u trust me na Jinks ?? " . Words came out like whispers . Vi was sounding so vunerable that he wanted to go and hug him but he remembered everything they had discussed previous day , offcourse he can't take chance neither with family security nor with his career . He just closed his eyes and said " look Virat what ever I have done now was just out of humanity it doesn't mean I will support u or something else . Ur innocence has not proven yet so its better for all of us that u stay away from us and our families . " Vi thanked his stars in his mind as he didnt let the hope rise in his heart much . It pains a lot when hope is crushed he was experiencing the same since yesterday . He don't have any expectation from anyone . Vi slowly stood up from the floor and left saying thank u to jinks . A lone tear trickled from jinks eyes , he was feeling something was wrong from yesterday , it seems he is doing a big mistake but like every time this time also he shove away the thoughts and also went from there after wiping the tear .

Soon they all sat in the flight . This journey seemed to be very long for him . He tried to sleep but woke up again in a second afraid of nightmare . They reached Ranchi finally . He saw public was gathered in front of hotel . Offcourse it was a normal scene for him after every maych they won public used to surround them for autographs and every match they loose , public was behind them to burn them alive . This time as he stepped down from bus he only heard 

"Virat Kohli should be removed from cricket team "

He heard some were cursing his father saying 

"May be Virat Kohli is following the foot steps of his father "

Why they are dragging his father , was the only thing that came to his mind . With great difficulty Virat was taken to the entrance of hotel . He was on reception for  taking the keys when he heard Hardik and Ro talking. 

Hardik : Congrats captain 

Ro( confused ) : huhh ??

Hardik : what ?? U r the captain now BCCI had banned our previous captain .  After all our country dont need to be represented by a rapist in anything . Niether the country nor any team . ( taunting Vi ) 

Virat had enough he grabbed the keys and went to the room . He fell on the bed hidding his face in pillow . 

On the otherside , Ro got a call from Anushka . He sighed heavily and answered the call .

Anu( worried ) : Ro Ro where is Vi ??? I am calling him since yesterday but he is not answering . I dont ...

Ro ( cutting b/w ) : I dont know where is he ??? Might be in his room I dont know and plz dont call me again for Vi 

Anu : why r u saying it ro ?? Have u two fought again ?? Look Ro he is disturbed na due to those accusation that's why may be he said som...

Ro( cutting b/w ) : Listen Anu u r like my sister and I love u very much . I just want u to be happy . I know it must be very hard for u but forget him . He dont deserve u or anyone else . He is not the one with whom u fallen in love with it was just a facade his truth has come out now. We don't know how will he behave with u after the marriage ?? Its better for u and everyone to stay away from him  . We have our respective career and reputation to focus on . We cant let it be destroyed like this .

Anu ( angrliy ) : U were supposed to be with him supporing him . For god sake u r his best friend , his brother . How can u leave him like this ?? I never thought u r this selfish

Ro ( angrily ) may be u dont love ur career but we do . 

Anu ( snaped ) : more than Vi ??? 

Ro was quiet he dont know what to answer  . Yes he love Vi more rhan anything but he cant let chance with his family security and career . His thought were broken by Anushka voice 

Anu : tell me Ro do u love ur career , reputation more than Vi 

Ro : Yes I do 

Ro hung up the call before Anu could say somethimg else . He was feeling uneasy from yesterday . He just went to sleep hoping everything will fine soon .

_________________________

In a big garden a man could be seen walking and talking on phone to someone complaning about two persons . Where as a person on call trying best to calm him down . 

Mahi : Dada how how can yuvi and bhajji say something like this . Cheeku was supposed to thier little brother . They did same thing earlier with harry too I didn't said much because they don't know him completely they judged him from his outside nature but they do know Cheeku na . They know him very well . They didny even thought about Cheeku how he must have felt dada ?? Its seems they r no one to him , cheeku is nothing for them 

Dada : ssh Mahi calm down baccha . Everything will be fine . Our cheeku will be fine kiddo . Yes what they said was wrong but we cant keep on discussing the same thing na baccha we have to support cheeku right now . He must be broken . He needs our support baccha . There is nothing we can do in thier cases . Its not about them only if it was only related to both of them then I would have myself talked to them but in this case thier family is included . We dont have much say in this situation . All we can do is support cheeku and keep both the idiots away from him . 

Mahi : We don't have to do much dada . His team is with him , his best friends , his kiddos all r with him dada . They will support him , shield him , trust him I am sure about that .  I am damn sure they won't leave him even for second , they won't let my Cheeku break . But I am not going to leave that lady who blamed Cheeku for such a henious crime . 

Dada : dont worry about that kiddo . My sources will find every information regarding this . He will be prooved innocent in no time .

Mahi : I know my dada wont let anything wrong happen. He is my superhero 

Dada smiled fondly listening it . 'Superhero ' he felt so warm listening the word aftwr so many years but the smile vanishes soon as he remembered something .

Dada : Mahi can I ask u something ??

Mahi : yes dada , ask na from when did u started asking permission ???

Dada :  Wohh... Cheeku will forgive me na ??

Mahi ( confused ) : why will he be angry from u dada ??

Dada : I have to ban him . Trust me I didn't wanted to do it I tried my best but I ...

Mahi : I trust u dada not only me but Vi too trust u . He won't even think all this . See how will he jump on u when u will meet him again . Dont tell him that u were thinking all this non sense otherwise he is pro in throwing tantrums . 

Dada chuckeled and soon after talking sometime they hung up the call . It was when he recieved a call from Anushka . He loved her like his younger sister . Afterall she is going to be wife of his younger brother . On the top of that he love how she always stand beside him giving support . She  is perfect Ying to his Yang . He answered the call and got worried as he heard her sobbing . 

Mahi : Anu kiddo what happened baccha why r crying ??

Anu ( crying ) : bhai woh woh 

She tried to tell everything to him but she was not able to continue . She tried many times to speak but ended up sobbing badly after two words . She calmed down a little as Mahi kept on saying sweet nothings .

Mahi : Now say Anu what happened kiddo 

Anu : Bhai Vi.. Vi is completely broken . The team have broken him badly . They trust that stupid news rather than him . They believe that he can he can also do things with thier wives and daughter . He is broken bhai he is broken . I talked to Ro he was saying that staying with him will ruin his reputation not only Ro , bhai everyone believe this . Vi is not answering the call bhai . I am afraid bhai I really afraid plzzz do something bhai ur cheeku needs u plzzz .

Mahi was shocked . His kiddo , his cheeku is going through this much . He is broken by those whom he trusted more than his life . He took deep breath as he heard anu sobbing . 

Mahi : ssh Anu calm down baccha u trust me right ??

Anu (sobbing )  : yes bhai 

Mahi : then I am promising u kiddo Vi will be fine . His bhai is there for him na he will be alright . Now tell me where r u right now ?? 

Anu : mumbai at my house 

Mahi : okkk good sakshi will reach there . She is also in mumbai right now with ziva . Dont take tension I am here .

He just grabbed his keys and headed towards the hotel after telling sakshi to go and stay at anu house for few days

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 277 8
Summary - This goes AU from after MS Dhoni announces his retirement. They saw the post but the words had ceased to hold meaning. Rohit, Virat and R...
46.3K 2.5K 41
"We will always be with you" they promised. will they fulfil their promise? Peep to know...
32.9K 1.5K 19
two players who have been best of friends, two strong players who are known as the backbone of Indian cricket, the captain & the vice captain , what...
73.5K 4K 32
What happens when Virat Is accused of helping another team to win ? Will the team trust him ? Read to find out more