HUNTED // Jungkook 18+

By lucyyjonesxx

Sequel to Strip Search. I recommend reading Strip Search first to understand the plot and also how the main c... More

// WELCOME //
|| HOLIDAY ||
|| DE JA VU ||
|| SURVEILLANCE ||
|| SAY YES TO THE DRESS ||
|| TEST ||
|| ENTRANCE ||
|| SELFISH ||
|| NOTE ||
|| IDENTITY ||
|| SCAN ||
|| GENDER ||
|| BLOOD ||
|| SILENCE ||
|| BABY ||
|| LABOUR DAY ||
|| IMPORTANT ||
|| HIDE & SEEK ||
|| VICTIM || PT 1
|| VICTIM || PT 2
|| CLOSED CASE ||

|| MINUS ONE ||

7.6K 261 218
By lucyyjonesxx

"You need to go get Jungkook"

。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。

• 30 Minutes Later •

It had been a while since Jin had left and still, he had not returned. As I laid on the sofa trying to control my breaths all I could hear was the noise of gunshots bleeding through the walls. I didn't know whose shots belonged to who, all I knew was that I had to pray for all of them to be okay. As I felt another contraction coming I found my hand gripping onto the sofa almost tearing the fabric off of the foam below. With my teeth gritted together as I held in a scream, I found my eyes darting over to my overnight pregnancy bag. 

As soon as I felt my contraction ease I was pushing myself up and over to that bag. The insides of the bag were like gold dust. Of course, inside wasn't a full-on hospital but it did have a book on the birthing process, something I thought I would never want to read in my life over the fear of fainting. But here we are, I'm about to give birth in a room on my own, following pictures in a book, I felt like I was reading a Wiki How article on giving birth WITH PICTURES.

It wasn't long again before I was laying on my back, my cheeks probably as red as a cherry as I found myself with my lips pursed trying to not let out a single noise, praying that any second Jungkook would walk through that door okay. Tears streamed down my cheeks as the pain I was going through was indescribable and all I wanted to do was shout the roof of this place, but then I would give up my cover and potentially hurt the baby so for now silence it was. Well, I thought I was silent as I suddenly heard the noise of the bookshelf opening and closing and braced myself for the worst until I saw a bloodied Jimin poke his head in quickly.

"Hey, it's- Holy shit, It's coming out!"

He quickly diverted his eyes and awkwardly walked around me until he was past my lower half where my lovely summer dress was stained with blood and a mixture of fluid from my water breaking.
"How you feeling?" he asked quietly, wiping the sweat off of my face.
"Where is Jungkook?" I asked ignoring his question, cause quite clearly I wasn't feeling good.
"He's fine"
"And you?" I questioned gesturing to the blood on his face and shirt.

"Oh this isn't mine, don't you worry about me. Ain't no one going to hurt Chimchim"

Jimin:

He smiled cheekily as I shook my head and went back to concentrating on my breathing. Jimin allowed me to hold onto his hand and grip it as tight as I liked, which was a big mistake for him to make. Since, I couldn't scream I directed the pain elsewhere and it was definitely showing on Jimins face where that pain was going . The noise of the bookshelf opening once again made Jimin jump straight up and pull out his gun. My vision was blurry at this point but whoever walked through the door wasn't an enemy.

"Thank god it's you". Jimin mumbled as the figure rushed to my side.
"It's okay baby, you're nearly there" he smiled as he pushed some of my sweaty hair strands back.

"Are you okay?!" I spoke through gritted teeth trying to keep as quietly as possible.
"I'm fine, no cuts or scratches at all" he smiled taking my hand in his and allowing me to use it to help me push. Although the pain never showed on his face unlike Jimins.
"Why won't he come out!" I cried as I looked to Jungkook, tears streaming down my face.
"His nearly there baby, you just have to push and then we have our boy" he pressed a longing kiss on my temple as I suddenly had the urge to push. Jungkook quickly let go of my hand and lifted up my dress his hands busy doing something but I couldn't careless as I started to push this watermelon out and nearly ten seconds later I was panting like a dog trying to catch my breath.
"Jimin, pass me the scissors" Jungkook ordered as the boy quickly dashed to a draw and pulled out the item in question.
"It's Definitely a boy Jimin muttered, his eyes wide as he tried to look away.
"His okay beautiful" Jungkook grinned from ear to ear as the sounds of small cry's filled the room. Causing Jim to walk in with a big smile on his face, with Jin taking over Jimin pulled out his gun and proceeded to walk out and help the others.

。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。
• 20 Minuets Later •

Cradling our little bundle of joy, we found ourselves drawn to the little mole that sat under his lips.
"We're matching" Jungkook smiled as some tears rolled down his and mine cheeks.
"His perfect" I let out a small giggle as his little hands wrapped around my index finger. At that moment it was like everything that had just happened had melted away and we were the only ones that mattered. Our attention and peace was quickly cut short by the door opening to reveal Yoongi, Jimin, Taehyung and Hoseok. I watched as Jin quickly rushed over to Yoongi and Hoseok who seemed deep in conversation, their glances coming over to us now and then. It was then Jin disappeared at speed as Jungkook and I stared at eachother confused.

"He's so handsome" Jimin smiled at him as he poked his head closer. I was a little shocked, however, to find that Taehyung was the nervous one since he loves kids.

"Tae Tae? You doing okay there?"
"He's so small... and fragile. I don't want to hurt him"
"Relax you aren't Joon..." Jungkook chuckled ruffling Taehyungs hair.
"Speaking of Joon, where is he?" I questioned still concerned over Jins sudden disappearance.

"There was an accident" As soon as those words came out of Hobi's mouth my heart dropped.
"What kind of accident?" Jungkook muttered as his body stiffened up.

"He went to confront his sister about what she did and well she turned on him and sent a bullet flying straight towards his chest" Hobi continued as he awkwardly stood there clearly not sure on what emotion he should be feeling now.

"Jins gone to see him now, he seems to be recovering, but Yoongi got so angry seeing her do this that he went absolutely nuts and..."

"I tried to kill that bitch" Yoongi muttered coldly, not even dazed over what he had done.
"Tried?" I questioned my eyebrow raised as I continued to keep rocking our little boy to sleep.
"Namjoon insisted he be the one to do it..." Jimin whispered not wanting to wake the baby up.

"So is she... you know" Jungkook gulped and no one said any words in response to the question. Their expressions were enough to understand what had happened.

No one said anything until the cry's of our little boy broke everyone out of their states.
"We should get you to the hospital, just so you and the baby can be checked out" Yoongi sighed as he walked over to Jungkook and me.

Yoongi crouched down to get a good look at our little marshmallow when his usually cold exterior broke out into a small smile.
"He looks just like you" Yoongi mumbled his eyes briefly going up to look at Jungkooks. Standing up he walked back over to Jimin, whispering something into his ear. Quickly he nodded and came over to my side and started to gather my things.
"Is Namjoon not going to the hospital?" I asked as Jungkook helped me to stand up.

"If we take him, all they will do is question him into why there's a bullet lodged into his chest. You on the other had, we have no experience in, so it's best to be safer than sorry" Jungkook replied instead, as Jimin was too busy repacking my hospital bag.

"Will he be okay?"
"Of course, just focus on yourself and the baby" Jimin smiled  as he took one more look at him wrapped up in an old towel.

。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。

After a few days of monitoring in the hospital for the baby and me, I was soon to be returning to the house. The doctors said I was fine, but were shocked to find that I delivered the baby mostly by myself. Although I don't think Jungkook was and to be honest neither was I.

Jungkook never left my side once, in fact, he even brought an air fryer into the hospital room so we could have some chicken nuggets. But that wasn't even the best part. The best part was watching him with our little marshmallow. I had never seen someone smile so much. Anytime we had put him down for a nap he was always watching over him with these big puppy dog eyes.

"Stop staring at me" Jungkook smiled as he caught me staring at him once again by the crib.
"I can't help it... You two are just so cute"
"Speaking of cute" he smirked as he made his way over to my side and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.
"Are we settled on the name?"
I paused for a second before nodding my head with a smile on my face.
"It suits him"
"Yeah I think so too..." our small peaceful silence was one of the most comforting sounds I had heard for a while. We had been pondering over a names for a while and whilst the one we had chosen wasn't what we initially thought we would call him, it just felt right after everything.

"Shall we go home?" Jungkook questioned as he unplugged our air fryer.
"To what's left of it" I sighed realising we would be leaving this sanctuary with just us three, back to the dangerous world which is life.As Jungkook gathered our things I walked over to the crib, picking up my little bundle of joy.

"I promise with all my heart that I will protect and love you for the rest of your. Even when I'm not there physically, I will always be there mentally, guiding and supporting you all the way".

"You know he doesn't understand you" Jungkook giggled as he set up the baby carrier ready for us to place him in.
"Doesn't stop you from talking to him about your favourite video game characters though, does it?" His eyes grew wide when he heard those words but all I could do was smile and shake my head.

"Come one let's go home, we have some eager uncles waiting to see him".

Even though I was probably at one of the happiest points in my life, I never forgot to worry about Namjoon. We had our differences, some big ones with the whole trading me thing. But, he was always sort of there to protect me, and I don't know the full story about what happened between him and his sister but I couldn't help but have a feeling it was to do with us three. I still very much cared a lot about Namjoon and knowing he was hurt almost tore me apart.

I had been daydreaming almost the whole way home that I didn't notice us pull up outside the house until Jungkook was opening the passenger door to let me out.

As we opened the boot to our car we were suddenly met by guys in suits coming out. But these weren't a threat at all.
"I hear I should be calling you under the name of Mrs Jeon now, is that correct?" My old bodyguard Beom-soo smiled as I rubbed my eyes in disbelief.
"What are you guys doing here?" I smiled brightly once I had reassured myself I wasn't dreaming.
"Your grandfather heard the news of what had happened here and also the news of his grandson being delivered safely. So, he sent us back to protect you guys but to also bring you back to Korea safely, when the time is right".
"We're going back?" Jungkook questioned and was met by a strong nod from Beom-soo.
"Well it's good to see you all safe and well" Jungkook smiled as I walked over to the door opening it to reveal a wide awake cutie staring back at me.
"And What shall I call him?" Beom-soo questioned as he peaked over my shoulder.
"You will find out soon, we want to tell the rest of the guys first". Nodding his head understanding my reasoning for secrecy he headed over to the boot to take the bags out for us.

Walking into the house Jungkook and I was met by the boys minus one, waiting for our arrival. They all looked at us eagerly and I had wondered which one of them had won rock papers scissors to see who would be the first to hold him. But, my thoughts were quickly answered when Yoongi stepped forward.
"Hey there little one" he whispered trying not to scare him. His eyes went wide as he tried to take in this new face that was in front of him. Handing him over to his uncle Yoongi the others soon surrounded us. As they were all distracted by the baby and Jungkook was carefully watching them I turned my attention to Jin.

"I'm going to go see him, is that okay?"
I waited for Jins approval, who nodded ever so slightly.

"I think it would cheer him up".

Leaving them all to coo over the baby, I made my way over to his room, lightly knocking on his door just in case he was sleeping. After some seconds with no answer, I decided to peek my head in, only to find the room empty and for him to be sitting on his balcony in a lounger.

Making my way out the patio door, he finally seemed to notice my presence. Putting on a brave face, he forced a smile, which I or anyone close to him could easily see-through.
"How are you doing?" I question taking a seat on the adjacent lounger.
"I've been through worst" he replied Cooley.
"I meant about your sister".
"I had to do what I had to do. She was going to hurt you all". His facial muscles tensed up as I could see he was still angry over the situation.
"But she was your sister, you must be feeling something"
"She was a sister that betrayed us... She was never part of this family. Just an intruder using us".

"It does seem that it's always the closest to one's self that betray us" I sighed looking down at the pavement slabs referring to Namjoon and my mum's past actions.

"Seon, you know my biggest regret in life was going behind your back and trading you. It's clear to me now that she was never being mistreated badly by Eunji. God no, she was having the time of her life, it was all just a plan to get you back to the Chinese mafia, and I fell for it. I fell for the fake ransomed note, the fake bruises and scratches and because of that I gave you up. Someone who we all actually grew to like very much. Someone I now consider my real little sister". Taking in his words I gulped and I played with my hands.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but you did nothing wrong... you did what you had to do, she was your sister, you cared for her and you two had a bond that you and I never did back then. Even though your sister turned out to be a fake hostage, try and think about all those other girls life's you managed to save by taking Eunji and his team down". Taking his hand in mine he slowly nodded.

"I just feel so stupid and ashamed of myself..."

"Look I fell for Eunjis trap too, you fell for your sisters and now they're both together rotting in hell".

"But there are still more people out there wanting to hunt us down and every time they manage to find us no matter how hard I try to protect you all, they hurt us".

"When won't there be people looking for us. But let's get ahead of their plan this time and stay as a team. No more backstabbing, no more selfishness. Let's do what we have to and end this".

Listening to my words seemed to give him some hope and courage as he nodded his head a bit more enthusiastically and the smallest smile crept onto his face.

"Sorry to interrupt your passionate speech. But someone wanted to say hi to his last uncle" Jungkook grinned as he walked over to us.

"Do you want to hold him?" I questioned him and almost burst out laughing at how scared and cautious he was.
"It's okay, I'll show you how". I smiled as I started to get his arms into position. When everything was in place Jungkook slowly lowered him into Namjoons arms. At first, he was very stiff but he soon relaxed and finally, we all saw a proper smile on Namjoons face.

It wasn't long before the others had joined us on the balcony and were all quietly watching.
"Have you guys decided on a name?" Jimin asked quietly trying not to wake the baby up.
"Yeah" Jungkook smiled as he looked over to me, nodding I gave the approval for Jungkook to finally say it out loud.

"We've decided to call him Joon"

。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。。+.。゚:;。+゚+。::゚。:.゚。+。

PoV:
You're me trying to find words to describe a baby without saying it's name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 4.3K 53
"You are our precious diamond who help us in the dark and cold world" "Finally we find you princess" (DON'T COPY MY WORK AND HOPE YOU LIKE IT) πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ...
244K 6.8K 18
"π”œπ”¬π”²π”― π”­π”žπ”¦π”« 𝔫𝔒𝔳𝔒𝔯 𝔒𝔫𝔑𝔰" [ Finished ]
293K 8.3K 25
❝ Just like a promise, They were meant to break❞ STORY BY DYSNA FICTION <Please read book 1 first>
152K 3.6K 27
[COMPLET] *This have mature content +18.* this is Book 2, read the first one. -What to do when the past comes back to haunt your life?