The Exchange Student (Harry S...

By _abundance_

I look out the window to see someone getting out of the cab with a few suitcases. "He's here mom!" I shout wa... More

The Exchange Student (Harry Styles FanFiction)
1. Nice To Meet You
2. Show Me Around
3. First Day
4. Just Perfect
5. It Should Be Better
6. Sing
7. Surprise
8. Party (Part 1)
8. Party (Part 2)
9. Cleaning & Movies
10. Truth or Dare
11. Get Used To It
12. Too Early?
13. Just The Beginning
14. Sparks?
15. Wish Come True?
16. Everyone Gets Jealous
17. Bring It
18. Torn
19. Who Did It?
20. The Deal Is On
21. Date Night
23. Why
24. Changed
25. Who's That
26. Secrets & The Band
27. Famous
28. Again
29. Mean Girls Are Back
30. Watch Your Back
31. Drama
32. Unbelievable
33. Coming Back Together
34. Flirty
35. Surprise
36. Secret Comes Out
37. Figured Out
38. Vacation
39. What Is Going On
40. Keeping Secrets
41. Come With Me
42. Last Day
43. Packing Up The Past
IMPORTANT NOTE! READ
Epilogue
AUTHOR NOTE

22. Betrayed

46.7K 900 314
By _abundance_

T o r i

I open my eyes, awaken by the sunlight. Looking around the room I notice it's mine. Wait, what? I pat down my bed, and kick my feet around to see if anyone's in the bed with me. Sitting up, I groan looking around my room. Where's Harry?

I roll out of bed, and slip on my slippers. Walking out of my room, I hear people talking in the kitchen. I freeze, trying not to make any loud noises. No I'm not eavesdropping.. just listening from afar..

"How is she doing?" My mom asks someone. How is who doing?

"She's better, I hope. I'm trying to fix things." Harry replies quietly, and slowly. He usually talks like that a lot, but it doesn't really bother me.

"That's good. Have you spoken to Heather?"

"Sorta, but I'm trying to avoid her. She's pretty much the one who ruined all of this, and messing around with her would make matters worse."

"Girls are so cruel these days, I don't understand."

"Tell me about it..

"I heard that you can sing, maybe you should serenade her and win her heart back?"

Harry's loud laugh booms off of the walls. I smile to myself, just by hearing his laughter. "If only it was that easy."

I shuffle my feet into the kitchen, rubbing my eyes.

"Good morning Tori," My mom says walking over to me, and planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Morning mom." I give her a side hug, and keep my eyes on Harry. He's keeping his head down, not watching me like he usually would.

"Sleep well?" She asks brushing her fingers through my hair. I lean back to get away from her.

"Don't touch my hair!"

She lets out a small laugh. "Anyways, duty calls. I'll be home in a few hours so please don't wreck it." My mom says giving me a wave. She stares at Harry for a moment, and gives a sigh.

I give my mom a flashy smile, as she walks out of the house. When she's gone I turn to face Harold. "Are you okay?"

He smiles, "Just missing home." I sigh, and walk over to him. My arms wrap themselves around his waist.

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I like being here too." He winks putting his arms around me.

"How did I wake up in my room?" I ask staring up into his eyes. If I can remember, we fell asleep together last night.

"I took you to your room early this morning, so your mum wouldn't expect anything."

"Oh.. Thanks." I murmur, escaping his comforting hug. I walk away from him, and over to the fridge. Opening it, I inspect for any good food, but sadly don't find anything.

"Hey, wanna go grab some grub?" I ask him turning around slowly. His face lights up, and a smile appears on his face.

"I'd love to."

*~*

I swat Harry hand as he tries touching my breakfast. This has been going on for the past few minutes. All the customers are staring at us, and the IHOP workers.

"Stop! Eat your food." I laugh holding his hand back. He ignores me, grinning.

"Never."

I reach over the table, taking his bacon off his plate and shoving it into my mouth. Harry's mouth turns into a pout. "Fine, I'll stop."

I smirk, chewing my food. He takes my hand, and entwines our fingers across the table. I don't reject to his actions, but just let my hands warm in his. His thumb rubs circles on the back of my hand, and I feel my heart race quicken.

Harry stares into my eyes. "Am I making things uncomfortable?"

"No, I like it." I squeeze his hand, and continue eating. Harry looks down, smiling at his crotch.

"Um.. what are you doing?" I ask lifting my head up to see what he's looking at.

He lifts up his phone, the smirk still on his face. "Texting Louis."

"Oh." I say quietly, staring down at my food. I twirl my fork around the whip cream.

We still have to figure out who started all of this. I'm positive that it's Megan, but why? I've never done anything to her before. It just doesn't add up. Maybe, I did something I can't remember. Who knows what goes on in her mind.

Some girls are just mental. One moment you two are completely fine, and best friends, then the next day she hates your guts for no reason.

"Want to hear a joke?" Harry asks me breaking the silence.

I shrug my shoulders, "As long as it's a good one."

"When's the best time to go to the dentist?" He asks grinning like a freak. I roll my eyes watching his expression.

"I don't know when?"

"Tooth-Hurty!" He starts laughing hysterically. I crack a smile watching him trying to catch his breath. My phone vibrates in my pocket, and I take it out. Harry watches me, still chuckling.

Eleanor texted me.

From: El

We know who it is.

Harry leans over the table to read the text. His eyes widen, and stare at mine. "Louis is with Eleanor, we can go meet them up. The lads are there too."

I nod my head in agreement, sending a text back to Eleanor.

To: El

We're coming.

Harry leaves some money on the table, and we walk out of the restaurant. Our hands still entwined.

*~*

Cars are parked outside of the medium sized house. "We're here." Harry says pulling his car over to the side of the street. I unbuckle my seat, and hop out the car. Harry follows behind me as we walk towards the house.

The front door swings open with Eleanor standing on the other side grinning. "Hey guys!"

"We're you waiting for us?" I chuckle giving her a quick hug. She scoffs, letting me in the house. Her and Harry exchange hello's. We chat for a bit until I hear laughter coming from another room, and immediately realize it's Niall.

"Follow me!" Eleanor says skipping slightly down the hallway, leading us to everyone. We reach where the boys are, on the couch eating potato chips, lazy asses.

"Harry!" All the boys shout in unison waving at him. I stare at them with my mouth opened in an 'o' shape.

"Well hello to you too." I mutter sitting down next to Eleanor. The boys laugh, then continue eating their fattening food.

"Niall you've already eaten two bags!" El says grabbing the bag from his hands. I take it from her, and eat them myself. They were delicious. No wonder he ate two bags.

"Hey! My chips!" Niall screams, trying to grab the bag. I take a handful of potato chips, and shove them in my mouth, handing him the bag.

"Hungry much?" Liam asks smirking. I shrug my shoulders, attempting to chew all the food. Harry laughs, and I turn over to face him.

He's not laughing at me, but at his phone.

"What's so interesting?" I ask suspicious. This is the second time he's laughed at his texts, out loud, seriously.

"Louis." I frown, but don't ask anything else. We're at Louis house, shy would he be texting him.. Speaking of Louis where is he?

"Where's Lou." I ask out loud.

"He probably hit the loo." Zayn answers me. I scrunch my face up in confusion.

"Why the hell would Lou, be in a lou?"

Everyone in the rooms cracks a smile, except me. "What?"

"A loo, is the bathroom." Harry laughs putting his hand on my knee. I feel my cheeks heat up. Damn, I wish I was British. I can't understand their freaking language.

"Stop speaking weird words around me! Was it so hard to say the bathroom?" I ask Zayn, and he gives me a flirty wink. Bradford bad-boy..

Wait, if Harry's texting Louis.. when he's in the bathroom.. EW! What are they sending each other?

"Hey El. Have you told them yet?" Niall asks munching on his food, snapping me out of my conversation with myself. I watch as Eleanor shifts in her spot.

"Tell us what?"

"About who set the whole thing up." Niall quickly says, beating Eleanor to it. She gives him a glare, then faces me.

"I was getting to that." She answers staring around the room.

"Well, tell us." Harry says impatiently, running his fingers through his curls. I look at Eleanor, as she stalls.

"Well, It's not really that important.." She says slowly looking at her nails. A smug look on her face. I sigh, annoyed.

"Eleanor, come on."

"I don't want to say it.

"Eleanor!"

"Well.."

"Spill it!"

"Please don't get mad."

"Tell freaking tell me already!"

"It was Megan and Selena." She says quickly hiding her face in her hands. The room get's silent for a moment. I feel my heart shatter.

My mouth hangs open in shock. My vision becomes slightly blurry, but I try keeping it in. Why would Selena do that to me? She doesn't even like Megan! Megan stabbed her in the back, stole her boy from her. Selena cried for months, and I was there to comfort her.

This.. This is how she repays me?

I stand up from the couch, and run towards to the door. I run into something hard, and stumble backwards. Louis stares into my eyes.

"Tori, are you okay?" He asks grabbing my shoulders. I push past him, and swing the door open running outside.

My ears feel like their on fire, smoking. A tear falls out of my eyes, and I wipe it away immediately.

"Tori! Where are you going?!" Harry shouts from the front door.

I'm gonna go find Selena.

______________________________

Author's Note: Sorry for the cliff hanger. I wrote this really quickly, if you didn't notice, so sorry for the mistakes or bad quality. Please VOTE & COMMENT if you liked this chapter! Thank you so much for reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490 33 23
~~ "You asked me if I had ever been in love, and I said no, right?" He inquired while gazing into my eyes, a smile playing on his lips, his dimples...
36.2K 1K 47
Someone found a letter you wrote me, on the radio And they told the world just how you felt It must have fallen out of a hole in your old brown overc...
229 15 15
"Harry just wanted some solitude and privacy. He wanted to remember what it was like to feel 'normal'. But he ended up on the verge of death, in a di...
20.4K 782 60
"Harry, the whole world is in front of you." The younger boy nodded, then let his forehead lean to Louis'. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered. "It is...