It's us ~ Rafe Cameron

By sicknvulnerable

Outerbanks. Rafe Cameron fic. I don't see many of him. Also, please leave feedback! More

/C A S T/
/P R O L O G U E/
P A R T T W O
P A R T T H R E E
P A R T F O U R
P A R T F I V E
P A R T S I X
P A R T S E V E N
P A R T E I G H T
P A R T N I N E
P A R T T E N
P A R T E L E V E N
P A R T T W E L V E
P A R T T H I R T E E N
P A R T F O U R T E E N
P A R T F I F T E E N
P A R T S I X T E E N
P A R T S E V E N T E E N
P A R T E I G H T E E N
P A R T N I N E T E E N
!!

P A R T O N E

3.1K 33 14
By sicknvulnerable

//one//

     TODAY WAS THE DAY Gen finally got to spend time with her bestfriend, and boyfriend. They walk down to the Wreck to eat lunch. One they get seated, Gen starts conversation,"So, did you hear about Sarah's older brother? He's like addicted to Coke or something", she mentions. Luke and Morgan look at her.

"Everyone around here is addicted to something, like your cousin and his cracked out friends." Morgan shrugs. Luka laughs, "i'd be surprised if they genuinely weren't on crack". Him and morgan share a tiny chuckle. Gen rolls her eyes, and sighs.

"Why do even care? Doesn't he like hate you or something?" Luka asks. Gen shrugs

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean you have to be rude." Gen raises her voice. "Me and him are still family." Morgan and Luka roll their eyes.

"We definitely aren't!" Morgan and luka look up while morgan turns around and watch the pogues walking towards them. JJ and John B force themselves into the both with the three, making them scoot over. The start munching on Gen and Morgan's fries. "We aren't family, Gen." JJ says. Gen rolls her eyes.

"Got it. Can you leave now?" She asks, giving a fake smile.

"Yes, yes, of course. Right after you tell you crazy coked out friend to leave us alone." John B says. The three look at JJ and John B. "About 5'10, dirty blonde hair, weird name, wears socks and sandals."

"Topper?" Luka, Gen, and Morgan ask at the same time.

"Ding, ding, ding!" JJ says. "He tried to drown John B, and we can't have that. We were at peace." JJ grins.

"The kooks and pogues were never 'at peace' JJ." Luka scoffs.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just take care of your little doggies, okay Gen?" JJ says. Genevieve smiles.

"No." She says, cheerfully. Kiara scoffs.

"You kooks are so stubborn." She says. The three laugh.

"You are quite literally a kook, Kiara. I find it so funny that you think you act like you have nothing. I mean how can you guys possibly get along with someone like that?" Gen asks JJ, John B, and Pope. They all scoff. "Exactly."

"I told you she wouldn't help. Let's go." Kiara says. The pogues all stand up straight and leave. Obviously Gen's gonna help...

Gen walks all the way back to The Cameron's house assuming Topper will be there, which he is. But he's with Kelce and Rafe. Kelce was funny to Gen, they were friends. But no Rafe, she literally hated him. She walks up to them, with her usually smile. Kelce and Topper give her a friendly smile back, but not Rafe. She mentally rolls her eyes, but keeps her smiling. "What's up, G?" Topper asks. She fidgets with her fingers.

"I heard about the fight. Topper, i want everyone to be at peace this summer. Can you just try to chill?" Gen says, calmly.

"You're crazy! He held a gun to my head. He's lucky I'm not pressing charges." Topper exclaims. Gen scoffs.

"His dad would never let him have a gun, Topper, trust me...." Gen says, almost positive. She wasn't lying either. If his dad ever found out he had a gun, he'd knock him senseless.

"Well, he did have a gun, Gen. So if you'll excuse us, we have places to be." Rafe said, giving her a sarcastic smile. She narrows her eyes. Gen scoffs and crosses her arms.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't talking to you. Shall we go back to elementary and learn some damn manners?" Gen says sarcastically. Rafe couldn't help but to smirk at her sarcasm, making her almost smile. But she held it in.

"You guys bickering gets old." Kelce says. Topper laughs and nods.

"It really does. But it is very entertaining." He adds.

"Genevieve starts it. She can't keep her mouth shut. And she has an opinion on everything." Rafe scoffs.

"Are you still mad because I told you not to throw your trash in the sand? It's common sense, Rafe, not an opinion. It could've went in the water and hurt the animals." Gen says getting frustrated, at the very uneducated boy.

"Boo hoo." Rafe says, waving his hands in the air.

"You're a dick. I came here to talk to Topper, okay? Listen just try to keep your distance from the pogues, alright?" Gen says, tiliting her head to Topper will look at her. He rolls his eyes, but nods. "Alright. I gotta get to work. But are you gonna stop by later?" Gen asks. She's been working at the country club for a little over a year now.

"Don't know about Kelce, but I might stop by." Topper shrugs, slipping his hand into his pocket.

"Yes, obviously, V. But is Luka gonna be there? I don't think he likes us." Kelce says.

"He plays golf with his dad at 7. So yes, he'll be there. And he's just not comfortable with me being friends with guys that are single... But yeah he'll be there." Gen says. "And don't call me "V" Around him. He thinks he's the only one who calls me that." Kelce purses his lips and nods.

"He's a controlling little dick, Gen. No one likes him by the way." Rafe says.

"Aww, are you worried about me?" She smirks.

"In your dreams, V." He says, mocking her.

"No, in my nightmares maybe." She smiles and crosses her arms again.

"You're evil, Gen." Rafe grins.

"Okay, please stop flirting. Is your hot friend, Morgan gonna be there?" Kelce smirks. Gen smiles and shrugs.

"Definitely." She whispers. Kelce dabs up Rafe. "But she is 100% off limits to you, Rafe. If you even touch her I swear I'll drown you." Gen says. "Shit, now I'm late. Be there, Top and Kelce." She runs off and runs home so she can change.

After a few hours at Gen's shift. Her group of friends finally show up, including Rafe. She throws off her apron and runs over to them. "You look good in an apron. And this little uniform you got going on." Morgan jokes.

"No, I look good in jean shorts and my tank tops." Gen laughs.

"Yes! Your iconic tank tops!" Morgan says. They both laughs. Gen walks over to Luka and gives him a quick kiss.

"Love you." He whispers in her her, she says it back and they both smile.

"Gross. Can you get me a white claw?" Morgan asks. Gen smiles.

"I can get you some Gatorade or a cocktail. Out of seltzers." Gen shrugs.

"Okay, get us all cocktails, you pick." Kelce says. Gen nods.

Once she gets everyones drinks, they all sit at a table. They push some chairs over so they all fit. Eventually, everyone starts a conversation. "So how long have you two been together again?" Topper asks Gen and Luka.

"Almost a year." Gen smiles. Luka nods.

"Yeah, why?" Luka asks, with his normal attitude towards the boy.

"Just wondering, dude." Topper says, putting his hands in the hair. Luka nods.

"So Morgan, you seeing anyone?" Rafe asks. Before Morgan gets to answer, Gen does.

"Rafe, there's a pond about 20ft from here. So I suggest you watch it, okay?" She says, taking a sip of Luka's drink.

"It's fine, Gen." Morgan assures.

"It's not fine, Morgan. There's no way I'd ever let you two be together. Or even hook up. Or even be friends." Gen says, sitting up straight.

"Why are you so upset? Chill." Morgan says, also sitting up.

"Because it's Rafe, that's why." Gen says, slightly raising her voice. "Why can't you go for someone nice?"

"I'm right here." Rafe says.

"Shut up!" Morgan and Gen shout at the same time. "When did you become my mom?" Morgan asks Gen.

"I'm so sorry I care about you." Gen scoffs.

"I think you're jealous!" Morgan exclaims. This causes everyone else to sit up.

"Jealous? Of what? You can't keep a relationship longer than 2 days!" Gen says, now she's standing.

"Your jealous that I actually have guys interested in me other than a psychopath. Your jealous that I'm actually out having fun without some control freak hanging off my shoulder. Your jealous that Rafe is interested in me!" Morgan says, shrugging.

"I gotta get to work, thanks for stopping by." Gen says with clear sarcasm. She stands up and walks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 487 19
the title says it all... enjoy 😈
520K 4.6K 20
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐉𝐉 𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬. These imagines were written by me, on one of my Tumblr blogs. I do...
14.2K 92 16
This is my book of the outer banks guy imagines and just plain pougue imagines. (I probably won't do John B because I have a whole book about him) R...
21.4K 100 8
Just what the title says :)