Angels and Demons JiYoo

De nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... Mais

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Finale
A/N

9

1K 68 41
De nomnom360

JiU stopped and looked at her friends in shock.

"What?" She asked. Both Sua and Handong looked at one another this time Sua asked.

"Do you like Yoohyeon?" JiU continued to look at her friends in shock.

"I-I'll get back to you on that." She said. She continued to walk away faster and back towards her dorm. Her mind was filled with questions.

Why did they ask if I liked Yoohyeon? I like her as a friend. I like the way she smiles. I like how funny she is. I like how kind she is. I like how cute she is when she does clumsy things. Yeah, I like her as a friend. That's how you feel when you like a friend right?

JiU looks back towards Sua and Handong and they make awkward eye contact with each other. She faces forwards again and continues to talk in her mind.

Why don't I feel this way towards Sua and Handong? They are my friends. They were my friends before Yoohyeon. Why do I feel so warm inside when I am with Yoohyeon? Why did it feel cold when my hand left hers? Why does she make me feel like this?

JiU stopped walking and looked up towards the sky. She saw how pretty the stars were and stared in awe. Something hit her. A realization. She really did like Yoohyeon.

Sua and Handong walked up to her after noticing that she was staring up at the sky like a weirdo.

"You good there?" Handong asked as she tapped JiU on the shoulder.

"How did you know?" She asked confused not looking away from the stars. Sua and Handong looked at each other confused.

"What?" Sua asked.

"How did you know that I liked Yoohyeon?" JiU said. Both Handong and Sua looked at each other and smiled.

"So it's true?!" Sua asked excitedly. JiU nodded and looked at her friends. Sua and Handong just smiled at her.

"We knew the moment you forgave them at school." Handong said. JiU just looked confused at her.

"What do you mean?"

"We see the way you look at her. We also see the way she looks at you too!" Sua said getting hyped.

"Wait, I thought you didn't like demons." JiU said confused. Sua stopped jumping.

"That's true, but since you are my friend and since I want you to be happy, I'll make an exception." She said. JiU just laughed at how silly Sua was being. Handong also just nodded along.

"But if she hurts you, I swear to god, she will wish that she is in hell." Handong said with an expressionless face. Sua and JiU just looked at their friend horrified.

"Wow, you can be really scary sometimes." JiU said while laughing nervously.

"No but seriously, I agree with Handong. If she hurts you. You tell us." Sua said. JiU just nodded and smiled at her friends.

"So when are you gonna confess?" Sua asked. JiU looked at her with wide eyes.

"I can't confess Sua." She said.

"Why not?" Sua asked.

"What if she doesn't like me back?" JiU said.

"I don't want to lose her as a friend!" She continued.

"Did you not hear what we said earlier? The way she looks at you screams that she likes you." Sua said. Handong just nods in agreement.

"I'm still not going to do it. Not until I know she likes me back." JiU said.

"You'll never know unless you try." Handong said. JiU continued to walk back to their dorm and ignored her friends.

She wasn't ready for her heart to be torn.

Back at the dorm

Yoohyeon was able to tackle Siyeon and Siyeon yielded.

"I yield. Please don't kill me." She said while holding up her hands. Dami looked over and ran towards them.

"Me too." She said while she approached the two. Yoohyeon just smiled and so did the other two.

"What would I do without you guys." She asked as she sat back down on the couch. Siyeon and Dami also sat down and stared at the black haired girl.

"So, you gonna tell us about what we saw with you and JiU?" Siyeon asked with interest.

"Oh that's right!" Dami said as she just remembered the scene that played in front of them with JiU holding onto her hand.

"What do you mean?" Yoohyeon asked obliviously.

"Wow who knew you were clumsy and dumb." Dami said. Yoohyeon gave her a smack on the arm and Dami just laughed.

"I'm just kidding, but seriously what happened?" She said.

"JiU just took my hand and lead me to the group." Yoohyeon said confused. Dami and Siyeon just stared at her in silence. They seriously wondered why their friend was so dense.

"I'm just gonna get to the point." Siyeon said. She looked at Yoohyeon seriously.

"Do you like JiU?" She asked. Unlike JiU, Yoohyeon just nodded. Siyeon smiled.

"When did you know?" Siyeon asked.

"I realized how cold it felt when she let go of my hand earlier today. I felt lonely." Yoohyeon said while looking down. Siyeon just nodded understanding her feelings.

"Well I think she likes you too. So don't worry too much about it." She said while giving her a warm smile. Yoohyeon smiled back at her and they both noticed that Dami got quiet.

"You good Dami?" Yoohyeon asked. Dami looked at her and sighed.

"Yoohyeon, you have got to learn how to control your power and your form." She said seriously. Yoohyeon was already getting annoyed knowing where this conversation was going.

"I'm trying." She said.

"You're not trying hard enough. You could've killed me and Siyeon if I didn't stop you!" Dami said getting angry.

"But you did stop me!" Yoohyeon yelled back. Siyeon watched as the fight broke out in front of her not knowing what to do.

"And we all got hurt thanks to your reckless behavior!" She looked at Siyeon as well.

"You too! If you didn't show your flames, then none of us would have been injured!"

"Byeong hurt JiU! I had to do something!" Yoohyeon said.

"You're right, it's all that angel's fault we got into this mess." Dami said. She walked out of the dining room and into a bedroom and slammed the door.

Yoohyeon and Siyeon just stared at the closed door not knowing what to do.

"I don't think this is your fault Yooh." Siyeon said. Yoohyeon nodded. She knew exactly what was wrong. She decided to walk up to the door and knock.

"Dami, open the door and let's talk." She said. The door clicked and Yoohyeon walked into the room leaving Siyeon sitting on the couch alone.

Siyeon heard the front door open and the three angels came back in while talking to each other. The three stopped and saw Siyeon sitting on the couch looking back at them.

"Uh, where are the others?" JiU asked while looking around. Siyeon sighed.

"They are having an argument right now. I think Yoohyeon is trying to fix it." Siyeon said.

"And they left you here by yourself?" Handong asked. Siyeon just nodded. To everyone's surprise, Sua sat down next to Siyeon on the couch.

"It's been such a long day." She said while closing her eyes. Everyone looks at her with wide eyes. JiU looks at the closed door. She looks back at Siyeon and wonders if she should tell her about her secret.

Meanwhile in the room

"Hey." Yoohyeon said as she entered the room. Dami just sat back down on the bed.

"Hey." She said back.

"Is this because of what happened to your Mom?" Yoohyeon asked afraid to bring the topic up. Dami just nods.

"You can't hate on angels forever Dami. Not all angels are the same." Yoohyeon said while looking at her friend.

"It's so hard not to hate them though Yooh." Yoohyeon brings her into a hug. Dami doesn't hug her back, but she doesn't hate it either.

"I know, but these ones are your friends. They care about us even though we are demons. I can already tell that they are kind." Dami remembers seeing JiU run towards her before she passed out.

"They aren't like that angel that you remember Dami. They aren't the same." Dami nods. Maybe it is time for her to forgive angels. A knock is heard on the door and the two stop hugging.

"Hey, just letting you guys know that we finished cooking, so if you guys want some food before JiU eats it all, you should get some." Handong said. They both heard JiU yell a faint 'YA' and laughed at the two.

"Just think about it okay? You don't have to be friends with them, but think about it." Yoohyeon said. She walked out of the room and dashed for the food. She was starving.

Dami just sat in the room and she heard a knock on the door.

"It's open!" She yelled. The door opened and JiU came in with a plate in each hand.

"Mind if I eat with you?" She smiles at Dami and waits for a response. Thinking about what Yoohyeon said, she nods. JiU's smile grew and she sat down next to Dami on the bed.

"I didn't know what you would want to eat, so I just put everything on a plate." She said. Dami felt touched by this action.

"Thank you." She said. She looked at JiU and saw how happily she ate.

"Why aren't you eating with the rest of the group?" She asked JiU. JiU looked back at her.

"I'm going to have to ask you the same question." She said before she continued to eat.

"I have a lot things going on in my mind right now." She said as she looked at her plate.

"If you want to talk about it, I can listen to you." JiU said. Dami could feel the sincerity in her voice and could see it in her eyes as well.

"I hate angels." She blurted out. She looked towards JiU to see any reaction, but JiU just nodded to let her know that she could continue.

"They hate demons and care for their own before they care about us." Dami said full with hatred.

"I don't think that's true with most of us angels." JiU said while looking at the girl.

"Don't you remember how me, Sua, and Handong came over to the demons side to sit with you guys?" She asked. Dami nodded.

"It's because we wanted to. More like I wanted to. I didn't want to be separated just because we were different." JiU said while looking Dami. Dami could feel her sincerity in her words.

"When I first saw the flames, I thought it was so cool and it looked so pretty as well. I didn't know that there were different types of flames either." She said still in awe.

"And when I heard you say my name before you passed out, I ran as fast as I could to get to you. I was worried that you guys got seriously injured that you had to be taken somewhere to get treated."

"I know we just met you guys, but it already feels like we are best friends and I really was worried about you all." JiU looked seriously at Dami and Dami just looked at her with an expressionless face.

JiU didn't know what else to say. She stared back at her food, but didn't feel like eating anymore.

"My Mom died." Dami said after a long silence. JiU looked at her with wide eyes.

"She got injured while running away from hunters. I didn't know what to do and she told me to get her to a rock in the middle of a park. I pressed it and a portal opened up. I dragged me mom through it without any thought hoping that I wouldn't be too late."

"Once i got in, I continued to drag her. I saw the school and pulled harder and tried to move faster. I saw people walking nearby and I screamed for help. They looked at me and they walked up to me with a worried expression on their faces."

"They asked me what was wrong and I showed them my mom on the ground. They asked if she was demon and when I said yes. They turned their backs on me and my mom. My mom didn't make it because of them." Dami said while looking at her food.

JiU just listened to her story. She slowly walked up to Dami and wrapped her arms around the girl.

"Those angels don't deserve to be called angels." She said her voice was filled with hatred. Dami looked at her shocked not expecting this from JiU.

"I'm sorry that happened. I will make sure there is no angel like that in this school, and if there is, call out to me or Sua or even Handong." JiU said with seriousness in her voice. Dami just continued to be shocked by what was happening.

"We will come running if you call out to us." She said with sadness in her voice.

"Why?" Dami asked. Her voice was starting to crack.

"Because we care and you are our friends. It's our job to save people and those angels that turned their backs on you are the real devils." JiU said. Dami couldn't help but break down.

All this time she thought that angels cared for their own kind and that none of them cared for demons. Seeing JiU changed that thought and she broke down. Not because she was sad, but because she felt bad.

She made herself think that all angels were bad including JiU and her friends, but now that she actually talked to JiU, she noticed how horrible she has been this whole time.

"Thank you." She said quietly. JiU nodded.

"Anyways our food is now cold. Do you want to go downstairs with the others?" She asked happily. Dami smiled back at her and nodded.

They both went downstairs towards the others.

A/N: Hi! How are you guys doing? This is a long one. I don't think I will make long ones like this often and I'm very sorry for that. Thank you for supporting this story and for reading it! It makes me so happy that you guys are enjoying it!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

49.8K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...
19.9K 1K 24
Siyeon is a new student at her school. She accidentally bumps into a girl in the hallway. That girl just happened to be Kim Bora a.k.a the stuck up...
5.7K 105 33
Welcome to ONCE UNIVERSITY! The story revolves around the intermingled lives of 9 girls, who live in a Girls hostel and are getting schooled from Onc...
29.9K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...