Fix You

Galing kay quackson008

Lights will guide you home And ignite your bones And I will try to fix you •currently undergoing editing• pat... Higit pa

« character list »
author's note
prologue
Chapter One - Two days prior
Chapter Two - What the hell ?
Chapter Three - Panic
Chapter Five - Sparks fly
Chapter Six - Interrogation
Chapter Seven - Escape
Chapter Eight - Alleyways
Chapter Nine - Too good to be true
Chapter Ten - Weakness
Chapter Eleven - Caught
Chapter Twelve - Tears
Chapter Thirteen - Run, run, as fast as you can
Chapter Fourteen - Base
Chapter Fifteen - Safe

Chapter Four - Nameless

140 6 0
Galing kay quackson008

As 3285X walked into the room where the Avengers were sat (Tony had told her everything she 'needed to know' about them), she had a nagging feeling that this was a bad idea. Soon enough they reached what appeared to be a conference room.

"Hi everyone!" Tony greeted the team with his usual enthusiasm "Sleeping beauty has awoken so I brought her to meet you guys!"

"So what's your name?" The girl you believed to be Wanda Maximoff asked.

Oh god, here we go.

When she didn't answer everyone looked at Tony, confused, but he just shrugged his shoulders.

"Has she been wiped, Tony?"

"What?" 

"Tony, do you know if they wiped her memories or did something to her?" A man with long-ish, brown hair and piercing blue eyes stepped forward out of the shadows, and with a jolt 3285X realised she knew him. Her eyes darkened as she furrowed her brow.

No. No. Not him, not him. Not him, not now.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

471K 9.9K 26
"I'm dangerous" "So am I" ---- Y/n's life was hard enough as it is, hiding from Hydra isn't exactly a walk in the park. But now she's somehow joine...
733K 20.3K 33
What happens when the Avengers are sent to take down one of the last HYDRA bases and discover a supposedly extinct creature lurking within one of its...
275K 7.5K 40
Hydra, an organization founded on the belief that people could not be trusted with their own freedom, had no regard for human life. One day, when a s...
93.9K 2.5K 22
⚠️THERE WILL BE NO SMUTT IN THIS STORY!⚠️ ⚠️20 CHAPTER STORY!⚠️ Steve always thought he lost his wife the same time he lost his friend Bucky but that...