Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~28~

131 14 3
By hana_imagines

Author's Note:
The book is coming to an end

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

She looked at me lovingly as we walked through the corridors and I couldn't help but feel cloud nine. My heart was fluttering at her cute words and actions. Gosh! This girl stole my sanity after all making me feel things that I never thought I would.

"Nazeera, I need to tell you something", I started and she looked at me curiously

"You know that I am very happy that I am your first right", I asked her and she nodded, with a small shy smile.

"Then I want you to know that you are also my first", I revealed to her and she widened her eyes.

"Really?", she asked and I nodded my head.

"Why? You didn't have a feeling that I was a virgin?", I asked her and she shook her head in negation.

"I just didn't feel...", she halted her words and I let out a chuckle.

"Was I so good that made you feel like that huh?", I teased her and she looked away. She looks so cute when she gets all flustered. I poked her nose which is covered by her scarf and she narrowed her eyes.

"Though it doesn't matter, I am happy that I am your first", she blurted and I smiled at her.

"Me too", I hugged her from one side and she chuckled at that. Having her in my arms feels like heaven. Our moment was disturbed by a series of throat clearances and we looked aside to see my members giving us teasing looks. Before Nazeera could move, I held her by snaking my arm around her shoulder.

"So, why are you giving us those looks?", I asked them and they giggled.

"Someone's getting romantic in the early morning", Hobi hyung mouthed and Nazeera's gaze dropped to the ground. I am sure she is flushed with embarrassment now. 

These hyungs

They don't know the definition of right timing

"Why? Why can't I get romantic with my girlfriend? And I don't think the time really matters for me unleash the inner the Mr. Romantic of me", I winked at her and all of them cooed at my statement.

"Taehyung grew up so much now", Jin hyung stated and I sneered at his words.

"Hyung, you are the eldest and you don't even have a girlfriend?", Jungkook teased him only to get pulled by his ears now. We both laughed at the scene as Jungkook is wincing in pain and Jin hyung was not ready to leave him.

"Learn to respect elders", He warned and then released him.

"I think it's time you need to give our Taehyung back to us", Namjoon hyung looked at his watch and spoke. She smiled and pulled out of my hold.

"Take him please", She spoke and I threw a fake glare at her. 

"Excuse me, I am not yours, to begin with", I snapped at them.

"Omo, flash news. Kim Taehyung aka V has left the group BTS", Jimin announced and I looked at him in bewilderment. 

Is he alright?

"Who said that?", I asked him and he smacked my head.

"You said it, right? You are not ours, so you don't actually belong to us. Now go to your girl", he pushed me and I laughed at him. They are making a show out of nothing.

"I don't think I can bear him. Please take him with you", she pushed me to them and I glared at her again. Am I some useless object that they are pushing at each other? I stomped on my feet and walked to my class. I could hear their giggles from a distance. As I looked back, I saw her waving her hand at me. I internally smiled at that but pretended to be mad and turned without responding to her.

• • •

"Talk to me now Taehyung, don't be a kid", she whined sitting beside me. She lowered her scarf to her chin since she had to eat her lunch. I will continue to pretend I am mad at her.

"You don't want me, right? So, don't talk to me", I looked away and she pouted. How I wish to kiss those lips right now? Taehyung, control now. You have to be angry at her.

"Taehyung, I am sorry. Please talk to me. I was just kidding. Please", she pleaded and I had to fall for that. I could never be mad at her for the cuteness she posses.

"Fine, I forgave you", I spoke and a huge smile displayed on her face.

"I know you will", she cheered and we ate our lunch. As usual, we ate our lunch together and talked about random things. My hyungs were literally teasing me for the whole day since Jimin revealed that I lost my V card in Geochang. My face turned to a pink hue at the end of the day because of them not leaving me at peace, even for a second.

I felt so embarrassed when Nazeera asked me if I was sick. I decided to kill Jimin by the end of the day. Just kidding, I decided to burn him alive by today. 

We then walked to her home as usual after having tteotbeokki and I dropped her at our departure spot. She kissed me on my cheek and walked to her colony. I touched my cheek and blushed hard. remembering her soft lips on my cheek. Life feels so complete now.

• • •

It's Monday again and I was waiting for her. Her parents came on Sunday so we couldn't go on a date. But we called each other and talked for long hours. Her light squeals and coos on the phone always make my heart leap with joy.

"Taehyung", she came hopping to me and I let out a wide smile.

"So my Nazeera is so happy today, Why?", I asked her and she entwined our hands.

"Because I saw you now", she squealed and I patted her head.

"I missed you so much you know? So much that I want to kidnap you and keep you for myself only", I hugged her and spoke in her ears while my fingers made their way to her waist. I could hear her gasp as she felt my touch and then I started tickling her.

"Taehyung, stop", she begged but I kept on tickling her. After a minute or so, I released her and she held her stomach.

"You are such an idiot", she scoffed and I grinned sheepishly. Putting my arm over her shoulder, I pulled her little frame to me and started walking inside. It's been so long that I have come to the academy at the normal timing. We are usually early, not for the classes though.

"I have a surprise for you today", I told her and she looked at me curiously.

"What is it?"

"I won't tell it now. But get your bag along with you during the lunch break", I told her.

"But why? Are we skipping classes today?", she asked in a playful tone, and all my efforts to surprise her are already wasted.

"How do you know?", I asked her with a frown.

"Doesn't it make sense? You are asking me to come along with my bag. And after lunch, that means we are bunking", she explained as if there is nothing to even think about it. This girl really got used to me and my antics.

"Fine, now that my surprise got wasted, do your prayer and be ready. And I also have to remove this piece of cloth on your face. V is really missing you so much", I smirked at her only to receive a nice slap on my arm.

We talked till my members came and disturbed our moment. She talked with them and before Jimin could tease anything about us in Geochang, I covered his mouth and dragged him away. She looked confused but I waved her a bye and walked along almost choking Jimin's neck.

She came to me with her bag a few minutes after the lunch break and I hurried her outside before anyone could catch us. Jungkook promised to manipulate our attendance. It's not a concern for me though. I just don't want her to fall at any risk. 

"Now remove that piece of cloth on your face immediately", I mouthed impatiently to see her whole face and she chuckled. She removed the scarf and as soon as she did, that I pulled her close to me. I miss touching her rosy face, I miss kissing her. 

We were seated on a bench in the park. I yanked her arm and pulled her towards me. She looked into my eyes and I raised my hand to reach her face. I caressed her face and she closed her eyes with a smile plastered on her face. I cupped her face and leaned in closer.

"I can't resist you Nazeera", I spoke and she hummed.

"Don't", she spoke and I pressed my lips on her. She held on to my shirt as in cue and responded swiftly just asI initiated it. Her lips were soft and tasted like strawberry lip balm. Ever since I told her that I like strawberries, she has been applying that flavored chapstick, aiding my evil temptations. 

Well, I don't complain as I am enjoying the kiss even more now. Her hasty breath inside me and our heartbeats syncing is the perfect rhythm is what I want for my entire life and I wish the world stop like this, just like every time we kiss. I love to devour her plump lips all my life.

She has learned so much now. She can kiss me now with confidence and I love her doing that. Our tongues dancing in each others' mouths arouses the most enthralling sensation in my body and my hormones are in no good condition. 

My hands reached out to her waist as we continued kissing, sparking fireworks inside my stomach. I rubbed circles around her waist and could feel her groan inside my mouth. I remember her soft spots and how to turn her on effortlessly.

We pulled out for oxygen and she locked my head with hers taking deep breaths. I smiled at that and once her breathing became normal, I pulled her into another passionate kiss. I don't care if people are looking at us because all that matters to me right now is cherishing my love. 

My one and only love.

• • •

"So, I was thinking about what to name our kids yesterday", I started and she widened her eyes at me.

"Hey hey! I mean, not at the moment I was just thinking about the future.", I stated and she sighed in relief.

"I want five kids okay?", she stopped on her path and started coughing.

"Hey Are you okay?", I asked her as I patted her head and she looked flustered.

"Five?", she asked and I nodded.

"If we have time, we can make it eight", I mouthed and she gawked at me as if I was insane. I chuckled at her expression. She looked really funny. I was just kidding though, it will be too hard for her. 

Only the person owning uterus decides

"I love kids Nazeera", I told her and held her hand, interlocking our fingers. She blushed at that and we continued walking.

"If we have a daughter, we will name her Taeha, and if we have another, Taera", I declared shipping our names. She looked at me and smiled as she understood it.

"And what if we have a son first?", she asked and I smiled.

"Hmm, I like the name Ha Joon so much. We will name him that", I mouthed and she nodded.

"But I prefer a little version of Nazeera first", I winked at her and she became flustered.

"It doesn't happen as you wish", she mouthed and I nodded. The thought of having kids walking around in the house and both of us living as a couple makes me feel so elated.

"Why do I feel like someone behind us? Are Jungkook and Jimin following us?", she asked and I turned around to see no one. 

"There's no one behind Nazeera. Probably, so they could take some snaps of us and tease me later Are you feeling okay?", I asked her and she nodded in positive.

"What? I thought you would be feeling dizzy after the number of kisses we had today", I winked at her and she slapped my arm, going all red. I pinched her cheeks and gave her an Eskimo kiss. Hugging me for the last time for the day, she tied her scarf and went back to her home.

I watched her through the lenses of my binoculars and as she reached her house, I walked back to the studio. The members were waiting for me. Yoongi hyung is finally returning. We are more than excited about Yoongi hyung's arrival tomorrow. He will be finally back to us. I am so excited to introduce my girl to him. 

After our practice, we had dinner and planned on how to welcome him the next day. Jin hyung decided to bake the cake and do the cooking while Namjoon hyung wanted to help him. Jimin and I decided to decorate the dorm while Hobi hyung and Jungkook will do the cleaning.

I looked at my phone to see if there is any message from her. It is unlikely for her to not message me at all. We involved ourselves in the works and almost an hour passed by. It was 12 already and there's still no call from her.

Another hour passed by and I started growing impatient. I am scared at her sudden silence. She makes sure to call me before this time.

"Are you okay?", Jin hyung asked and I nodded, feeling restless. And then my phone rang and I sighed in relief looking at the caller id.

"I guess you are okay now", he spoke and I excused myself from him.

"Nazeera, you know how worried I was?...", even before I could speak more I could hear her sobs from the other side.

"Nazeera, what happened? Are you alright? Why are you crying?", I asked her but she kept sobbing.

"Nazeera, please don't cry. Please tell me what happened. Please", I panicked, hearing her sobs. I am very much worried about her now.

"Taehyung, will you come to my house now?", she wailed on the other side. It was rare for her to call me to her house by herself. Her whimpers were making me fret over her safety. I sincerely hope she was okay.

"I will come. Just wait and please don't cry okay? Please. I am coming", I spoke and could still hear her sons. My heart is aching hearing her sobs. I need to go there at any cost.

"Please come fast", she begged.

"I am coming Nazeera. Don't cry okay? I promise I am coming", I spoke and she nodded. We hung the call and I reached out for my jacket to put on. 

I need to check on her now

"Where are you going?", Jin hyung asked

"I need to meet her. She needs me now. Please don't stop me. I am ready to take any punishment you give", I spoke and rubbed my fists in fear. I just hope she is alright and that it should just be a nightmare.

"You can't go there", he spoke and I sighed. 

Please, for god's sake. I have to see her

Right now

"You can't go there alone. Take Jimin and Jungkook with you", hyung spoke, making me shocked. I wiped the lone tear on my cheek. I almost cried thinking he wouldn't allow me to go to her. 

"We are ready", Jungkook spoke.

"And don't you guys dare fall into trouble, I am telling you", he warned us and we nodded.

"Don't worry hyung, we are experts in that", Jungkook spoke only to receive a smack from him.

As I walked to the door, I heard Namjoon hyung's and Jin hyung's conversation.

"Did you just allow them like that?", Namjoon hyung asked

"I am sure Taehyung has a reason or else he wouldn't be so impulsive. His face shows it all. And don't worry, Jungkook is with them", Jin hyung replied and I smiled as he understood my situation.

• • •

I climbed up the ladder making sure not to make a single sound. I know I will be doomed if I make the slightest mistake. I reached her window and it was already open. I signaled to Jimin and Jungkook that I am fine and jumped into the window. 

"Taehyung", she called and ran to hug me as soon as she saw me. She hugged me so tight and cried on my chest.

"Nazeera, what happened? Please tell me", I rubbed her back as she kept sobbing in my embrace. I walked her to the bed and made her sit on my lap. Engulfing her small frame in my arms, I brushed her hair, pleading her not to cry.

I just can't afford to see her in tears

"Nazeera, I am here now. Nothing will happen to you. Please don't cry", I am so scared of what might have happened to her. After a long five minutes of wailing, she looked at me.

"I had a nightmare Taehyung", she revealed and I sighed in relief. I was so worried about her and thank god, it was just a nightmare.

"What is it?", I asked her kissing her hair and entwining our hands.

"That I am going far from you and would never visit you again", she stuttered as she mouthed those words. That's the worst nightmare ever, I know. But I have to console her right now and it's just a dream

"It's just a dream Nazeera. See, I am here with you now. We are together now", I kissed her cheeks as I told her that, she nodded, her dampened face making her look paler and sullen.

"Taehyung, what if I really leave you and go? Would you move on?", she asked and I shook my head vigorously in negation. Loving someone else could be something next to impossible right now. She is the only person I want to embrace throughout my life.

"What are you speaking Nazeera? That would never happen okay?", I told her firmly.

"Please move on if I leave you Taehyung", She spoke nonchalantly and I smacked her head lightly.

"Don't speak bullshit now. I know you had that nightmare but that doesn't we will be separating. I will never ever leave you Nazeera", I pecked her forehead and she nodded, still looking worried. I pulled her close into me and positioned ourselves to sleep.

"Taehyung", she called me and I looked at her.

"I want to do it right now", she mouthed and I widened my eyes. I knew what she is intending.

"Please make love to me Taehyung. I just want to get away from this feeling," she requested, her gaze displaying her desperation but I don't think this is the right time and place to cherish her with love.

"Nazeera, what are you speaking? We are at your house. What if they hear us?", I spoke still confused.

"They can't hear anything from this room Taehyung.Baba made it soundproof so he need not hear me practicing the violin. And they will be sleeping now. Please Taehyung", she pleaded but still, I can't do it. I didn't even bring the protection with me. A decision taken in haste could tangle many problems around. 

"I don't have a condom with me, Nazeera. I don't want to risk anything", I told her and she shook her head.

"I will take the after pill tomorrow. Please take this away, It's hurting too much inside", she cried and I kissed her tears, looking at her in pain. It must have terrified her a lot.

"You are not feeling well Nazeera, we will do it some other time", I tried to convince her but she shook her head again.

"I told you that I will take the pills tomorrow right? Do you not love me? Am I not enough? Was I not good in bed?", she bombarded,  baffling me. It was unlikely for her to behave like that. I felt bad for making her feel insecure but I knew for sure she wasn't in her right mind

"Please Taehyung", she cried and I had to give up. I kissed her tears and leaned in to kiss her lips. I wiped her tears with my thumb while kissing her. I hovered over her and she pulled me more into her. 

"Let me show you how much I love you"

• • •

I woke up with the alarm ringing and switched it off. I saw her sleeping on my chest and smiled. She looked exhausted, more like I left her exhausted. I was very much scared of her behavior before but I understood that she was scared. Brushing her hair, I pecked her forehead softly and called her

"Nazeera, I need to go now. Wake up", I whisper yelled and she opened her eyes slowly. 

"Jimin and Jungkook are waiting for me and it's 4 AM already. I need to go. Can I?", I asked her and she nodded. I pecked her forehead and got up from the bed to wear my clothes. She wore her pajamas and walked behind me to the window.

"I will not come today to the academy. I don't feel well", she told me and I nodded

"Even I might take a leave since Yoongi hyung is coming today", I told her and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep Nazeera, you are tired", I told her and she nodded.

"I will just greet Jimin and Jungkook", she told and looked outside the window. Jungkook waved his hand seeing her and she let out a smile looking at them. She waved her hands too and Jimin gestured me the time with his hands. I know I have to go now.

"I am going now", I caressed her face. She held my hand and looked at me with an indecipherable expression. And the next moment, she hugged me so tight as if her life depends on it. I hugged her back and showered kisses on her hair.

She looks scared

"I love you so much Taehyung", she mumbled and I smiled

"I love you too Nazeera and so much more than you", I pulled out the hug and looked at her

"I will miss you Taehyung", she spoke and I chuckled.

"You used to call me a kid and see how you are. I will see you the day after okay? And we will talk on the phone okay? Please don't cry for me, baby", I told her and she nodded. Pecking her lips for one last time, I got down the ladder.

Something doesn't seem right

***°***

Taehyung playing with your pillows

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

318K 7.2K 34
Park Mi-Cha always dreamed of becoming an artist. A makeup artist that is. She herself never wears makeup, but she finds it beautiful on others. Havi...
34.1K 3.5K 41
"I am doing fine the way I am! Why are you making me do something against my willing?" "Is this kid going to be my husband?" "Ahhhhh I want choco a...
1K 77 10
Kim Taehyung Jeon Jungkook. Total strangers from the start. They weren't meant to meet, and Taehyung wasn't showing the at least one interest of the...
286K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...