Forever Yours

Von RomeAleron

She was a giver. Always poured too much of love. Never realizing watering a rock doesn't make it soft. Emma i... Mehr

INTRODUCTION
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32

.14

1.6K 62 8
Von RomeAleron

Emma watched his back.

Like a stone cold statue , her eyes were glued on to his back as if she couldn't believe the nightmare was over.

He had slipped a phone out of his pants pocket , swiping up the screen and speed dialing Miles. If he didn't get out of here-

A strange noise made him turn back at the face he never wanted to see again!

The walls seemed to be closing in on her! His presence was taking away every speck of confidence she had. He got her again didn't he? Broke through her walls and hurled a stone at her glass castle.

Shattering it all over again.

Despairing, she turned around. Her shaking hands going on the empty place of bolt. Helpless, she tried to ram her delicate shoulder against the wooden door. Her shoulder ached but she bit her bottom lip hard enough to draw blood. Not at all giving sound to her pain. Next, she tried punching-

"Stop it!"

Her hands stilled against the door.

"You stop it. Stop telling me what I can and what I can't do!" She was proud of her steady voice though everything inside her was like a swaying building.

It could collapse anytime.

"Try banging your empty head against it. It might help you out in the long run." He bit out , the deep sarcasm hitting her already frazzled nerves.

Ignoring him, she glanced around wildly in desperation. But she could find no escape route and then it hit her.

It was a basement!

It didn't have any windows that could lead out. She was ready to jump to her death, out the window ,if it meant she could get rid of him.

"Damn it!" He muttered , dialing Miles again. But he only heard one line.

The number you're dialing is not reachable. Try again later.

His pissed off mood went up a few octaves at noticing a constant figure pacing around like a mad woman. For a moment he kept watching her . Eyeing the worry on her face-the ever present blush deepening in her cheeks-frizzy hair sticking out-brown eyes darting left and right.

She looked like a mess.

A mess that had a direct effect on him somehow.

"Stand still. " He muttered, his voice level headed this time . Her body stopped suddenly like he pushed the off button.

Angrily, she glanced at him.

"Or what? You going to spill your anger on me again? You going to break stuff again? You know what? Why don't you break that damn door so we can get out?!" She got breathless at the end.

He slipped the phone back in his pants pocket. His green eyes splitting her being with how empty they were.

"I'll break every fucking thing until you hear me out. " He rasped , sending a jolt of surprise in her veins.

What?

What had he got to do with her?

She blurted out the one word she shouldn't had.

"Never!"

It seemed like she was keen on challenging him. Keen on reminding him he had no authority over her.

She lived in his house. Took breath under his roof. Walked around his house and still-

Maximus had her against the door in two long strides!

Emma definitely wasn't ready for this kind of reaction. Her eyes widened as her back hit the door-her plams went flat against the door. A breath of space between their bodies.

"You won't leave until you-"

She looked away from his face.

"I don't want to listen to anything you have to say! I want to get out!"

She heard a gutteral growl.

"Look at me when you're talking-"

She squeezed her eyes shut, not wanting to witness the fury in those green eyes.

"I want to get out! Let me out!"

Her eyes shot open when she felt his fingers curling around her upper arm-pulling her away from the door. Pushing her away from it!

She didn't have time to react.

Her skin warmed where his fingers had been. Instinctively, she covered that patch of skin.

Not believing what she was sighting.

Him kicking away at the wooden door. Repeatedly. Him breathing harshly but not giving up until the fragile door gave out under his assaults.

The door groaned loudly before it's hinges gave out-falling straight to the floor with a dull thud.

He glanced at her over his shoulder casting her a fierce look.

"Now will you listen?!""

His commanding tone did nothing to calm her down.

"My answer won't change like your question." Her voice wavered slightly and Emma thought she couldn't take it anymore. The wild beating of her heart had her scramble into action as she walked towards the open doorway. Not pausing at all while he stood there.

Stepping beside his body, walking out.

×××××××××××××××

"Diana!"

The maids stopped working around , listening to the man thunder around. Cursing everyone that fell in his way.

"Diana!!"

The name echoed around the house.

Emma had barely made it out from the hellhole she had been in. Barely breathing . .sighting Diana's figure curled up on the couch, Home Alone playing on the screen.

The second she heard his voice, she sat up.

Now noticing a red faced Emma making her way towards her. She could feel his presence behind.

Diana's face turned into a mask of worry as she saw her brother emerging behind Emma. A deep set frown on his lips. Eyes flashing madly. His demeanor dark and dangerous.

He did not acknowledge Emma's presence at all. He went straight up to his sister.

Not giving her time to grapple the situation.

"This girl . I want her out!" He demanded , shocking Emma to the core.

Why did he always jump to extremes?

She was standing behind the couch while he was right in his sister's face. Breathing fire. He didn't wait for her reply.

He glanced at her quiet figure.

"Out."

He ordered as Emma watched in silence.

Not seeing her move made him clench his fists.

"I said out!!!" He snapped suddenly, making her jump but she didn't move and seeing her there-staring at him with those big brown eyes-not obeying him. .it killed him!!

"Calm down. What the . . .she's my employee, Max. You can't keep—"

Emma let out a breath when his eyes turned back on to his sister.

"I don't want to see her fucking face. She keeps messing up! Keeps coming back!! " He pointed at her figure furiously. "I know you think she's some lost puppy but the fact is she can't live here!! In my house!! Under my roof!!"

"Max, listen to me—" Diana raised her hands helplessly and he stepped back from her touch.

"No. I will not compromise a single minute for her sake!" His cut throat voice made everyone freeze. And then Emma stood there rooted to the spot—seeing him getting around the couch—at her!

Getting in her face!

Green eyes darkening!

"Have some self respect. Have a shred of dignity!! I have tolerated your insolence only for my sister's sake and it's enough , Emma Gavenvel. Get the fuck out." He said her name like a curse. His voice turned low.

She kept watching him with wide eyes.

"Get out!!" He bellowed , his deep voice ringing around the house as the staff watched the scene unfold with glee.

Emma cast a disbelieving look at Diana and then back at him. The hope she had build on, the lilly she had planted in this house. . they meant nothing. He stomped over everything she had worked for. .

She didn't wait.

Turning around, she sped towards the exit. Not knowing her next destination.

Ignoring the "Emma! Wait up!"

×××××××××××××

Diana made her way to him.

She didn't give a damn about the servants watching them from every nook and cranny.

"Happy?" She asked him in a sarcastic manner. But one could hear the hurt in her voice.

He looked away, his nostrils flaring.

Not answering.

"I asked you to apologise! Not kick her out ! What's wrong with you, Max?! You didn't only break her heart. You break mine too!" Seeing him stubbornly staring away pissed her off. "You kicked her out and you're going to get her back in!" She snapped angrily.

"I'll never do such a thing. " Maximus glanced in her eyes. "Ever."

"You'll!"

His eyes flared up and what he said next was like an arrow shooting out of the bow. Gone to never return.

"This is my house!! People who live here will abide to my rules!! No one can tell me otherwise!!"

There was a deathly silence as he watched the anger seep out of her jade eyes. Watch it filling up with disbelief and. . .hurt.

A well of hurt pooled in her eyes.

Maximus's heart cracked up and instinctively his hand shot out to do something! Anything to repair the damage but this time she stepped back.

The space between them didn't seem like one feet. It seemed like a million years.

"D. . ." He trailed off.

Seeing the wet sheen covering her eyeballs . .

"D, don't. .," He whispered.

Diana smiled ruefully at him.

"You're right. This is your house. I have nothing in it."

"I didn't mean it like. . " He trailed off seeing her raise a hand to silence him.

It was as if his whole world turned away from him when he saw his sister walking away.

Wiping away the tears as she climbed up the grand stairs.

Closing the door.

Disappearing in her room.

He couldn't hold it anymore.

In sheer desperation, he sprinted towards the stairs , bounding up. Dark thoughts running across his head.

If anything happened to her-

If she didn't forgive him-

He went towards the shut door.

Tried to pull at the handle but the door had been locked in from the inside.

Maximus rapped on the door.

"You know I didn't mean it that way! Open up!"

He rapped at the door again.

Not getting a reply.

"I'm sorry! Please, D." His distressed voice didn't do anything.

Didn't grant him entrance.

Like a crazed lion, he paced around wildly and then he halted in his tracks . . knowing what he had to do to get the door open!

××××××××××××××

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

177K 5.3K 43
Emma Grey is a good girl. She keeps her nose in the books, she never parties, she never does anything wrong. She's stubborn, but she's also smart. A...
971K 29.9K 42
Emma Hayden. The new student of Westwood High. It's a small school, not known for any good reason so naturally, new students get all the attention. E...
2.9M 74.8K 40
Hailey is hired by her ruthless, cold, and Sexy boss who is also wealthy Mr. Valerian. He is used to getting his way with girls, any girl. But Hailey...
29 2 24
My name is Emma and my profession is unusual for most people. But for me, there is something romantic about it. After all, not every job gives you a...