One shots (requests closed)

By Ambreigns_Rolleigns

It could be about anything. What ever you want. I accept: BoyXBoy YouXwrestler More

Authors note
Ambrollins for AmyLeigh18
Barrollins
Ambreigns for Pandacorn8
Dean Ambrose for Awesomegirl4569
Brock and roman for believerbieber74
Ambreigns for ccpunk712
Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015
Ambreigns for ambreignsforlife2015 part 2
Dean Ambrose for Megamaxsqueen
Roman Reigns for JannetteLint19
Destiny and Roman Reigns for megamaxsqueen

Ambreigns For pandacorn8

566 13 4
By Ambreigns_Rolleigns

*Dean's POV*

I sighed as I walked to my locker room. I turned to see roman spending time with Seth. Again. I mumbled and went straight to the bathroom. My hands shaking. I sighed and searched through my pockets, slicing my finger on a blade.

"Ow!" I mumbled and sighed. I put the blade in my hand and put it near my wrist. I sighed and slowly cut into them. I screamed loudly but bit my lips. I moaned and threw the blade in the bin quickly, looking at my wrist. I put my wrist under the water before bandaging it up. I heard seth and Roman come in, laughing their heads of. If roman only liked me back. I sighed and put my jacket on. I walked over to my two team mates and smiled weakly.

"Hey guys." I said and Roman smiled.

"Hey Dean." He smiled and I sat next to them. I grabbed seth's NXT championship belt and looked at it.

*Roman's POV*

As seth left the room, I forced Dean to look at me.

"What's wrong Dean? You don't seem so good." I said and he sighed. He rolled up his sleeves and showed me the bandage. I gulped and sighed.

"I I cut my self." He mumbled and I moved his fringe. He looked at me and I smiled ever so softly.

"Don't do it again. Okay?" I said and he nodded weakly. I smiled widely and leant closer to him. My lips where close to his. I smirked and kissed his lips, running my fingers through his hair. I soon pulled away and smiled.

"Y y you like me?" He stuttered and I nod weakly. I turned round and stood up.

"Of course. I will never leave you and don't cut yourself ever again." I said and he nodded.

We soon made our way down to the ring. I stood near the ring with Dean next to me and seth next to Dean. I smiled at Dean and looked back at the person in the ring. Seth gave me his belt and he rolled into the ring to fight. I looked at Dean and gently pecked his lips before walking round the ring. I chuckled and watched seth fight. I looked over at Dean who was going mental. He's my crazy lunatic. All mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
233K 10.8K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
799K 29.8K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...