Crystal Academy || BxB

By quin_loren

Book 1 of the Zelquestria Series Crystal Academy, one of the most prestigious academy in Zelquestria. Divided... More

|Prologue|
|1| The Marking Ceremony
|2| His Cold Gaze
|3| Crossed Paths
|4| The Triple Crown
|5| In Between
|6| Terrain
|7| Defense Mechanism
|8| Breakdown
|9| House Meeting
|10| Stickers n' Letters
|11| The Festival
|12| Blues
|13| Pricked
|14| Let's Party
|15| Unleashed
|16| History
|17| The Tea
|18| Training Sessions
|19| Battle Royale
|20| Zodiac
|21| Assaulted
|22| Pasts
|23| Forgiveness
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒕
|24| Curses
|25| Confessions
|26| Trust
|27| Visitor
|28| Unexpected Call
|29| Console
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒆𝒓
|30| Temporarily
|31| Coltranes
|32| Dreams
|34| Countdown
|35| Friends
|36| Birthday
|37| Together
|38| Beach
|39| Announcement
|40| Ambush
|𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥| 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑮𝒐𝒅
|41| Deities
|42| Us
|43| Human World
|44| Key
|45| Allies
|46| Joker
|47| War
| Epilogue |
Announcement!

|33| Mood Swings

3.9K 159 19
By quin_loren

Third Person's POV

One week after and Dymitri didn't say anything about his dream, Theodore tried to asked him if his dream bothering him but the smaller male ignored him as if he didn't asked a thing. So, in order to forget Dymitri's worries, Theodore decided to train together so they could handle their powers better. They train and train and train, working their bodies out. Zealous sometimes annoys them by barging on their training session and Titania only laughed when Theodore scowled everytime they're witnessing them.

Of course, Dymitri can't help but shook his head everytime his gaze landed to him. That King is training with him shirtless everyday, exposing his muscles, abs and lean body. King noticed it, that everytime Dymitri looked at him, there is a blush creeping at his cute face and can't help but to tease him every second of the day.

Sleeping tiredly after their whole training session yesterday, Dymitri rolled to his right and curled into a ball, hugging a pillow tight while the duvet is hugging his whole body.

His sleep was momentarily cut off when he felt the bed dipped in his side and someone is shaking him softly.

"Kitten, its time to eat." King said shaking his shoulder softly resulting the kitten to groan and curled into a tighter ball even more. Digging his nose into King's pillow, he absentmindedly took a deep breath and sighed in comfort by his manly scent.

"Kitten, wake up." He stated, still shaking the smaller men. As if it's Dymitri's last thread of patience, he opened his eyes, only seeing Theodore's handsome face smirking at him.

Dymitri tried his best to glare at the man, to look more scary and intimidating not cute but the man chuckled and ruffled his hair, making Dymitri to huffed and turned around, ignoring him.

"Kitten, of you don't wake up and eat your breakfast, our training will be delayed. It's already 12 in the afternoon."

"I don't care. Just leave me alone. I wanna sleep." He bit off, his voice is laced with the tone of annoyance that caught off guard King.

"Kitten."

"I said no. Are you deaf or plain stupid!?" Dymitri raised his voice, kicking the duvets and faced King in an angry face. Theodore was in utter shock. This is the first time he saw Dymitri this angry and raised his voice at him.

He cocked his eyebrow at him.

"Are you yelling at me Kitten?"

"Yes, because you're stupid." Dymitri replied.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I won't go. I wanna sleep. Is that hard to understand?" He added getting irritated that someone disturbed his beauty sleep.

Theodore mentally dropped his jaw in shock. With this, he gritted his teeth and grabbed the duvet that covering his Kitten and threw it somewhere. Dymitri was about to argue when it's too late. King is already carrying him, bridal style and they went to the door, exiting the room.

"Get off me! Put me down!" He tried to break free but King only made it hard by embracing him tighter.

"You don't raise your voice in me Kitten. I'm the one who's in charge here." He growled lowly as soon as they arrived at the kitchen.

"Fuck off Coltrane! Put me down." King halted, glaring down at the smaller male who's still trying to break free from his grasp. He put Dymitri in the counter and caged him by putting his muscled arms either sides of him.

"Did you swear at me?" He asked, voice deep and husky. He thanked the fact that his mother and Zealous aren't around, they headed out to shop while his father is busy with their business and that means, they are the only two, and few maids and butlers left in the mansion.

"See, you're not just stupid but deaf too. I said fuck off Coltrane. Can't you get it?" He replied irritably that made King's eyes to darken.

"You better shut your pretty mouth of yours kitten or else, you'll be regretting swearing at me." He threatened.

"It's my mouth, you can't just order me something like you're a manipulative boyfriend. You're not even my boyfriend." He bit off and soon, King harshly pressed his lips against the smaller male. He kissed him roughly, forcing Dymitri to open his mouth and but to forgetting Dymitri is acting stubborn today, he regretted it when Dymitri bit his lips hard, making him to pull away immediately.

Theodore felt his lower lip bleeding and when he touched it, blood is trailing his fingers down.

"Fuck." He muttered and looked at him, only gulping subconsciously when he saw how angry Dymitri is.

"You deserve it. You can't just shove your tongue inside of someone you asshole." He said and jumped off in the counter, trotting his way upstairs and then, King heard a loud slam, figuring that Dymitri just entered his room.

He sighed and questioned himself,

"Damn it, why he's acting weirdly today?"

"Maybe because his birthday is coming?" He turned his head against the entrance of the kitchen and flashed a small smile. There Demeter stood with a smile on her face.

"I just walked inside, the guards outside told me." She said approaching the man who's currently courting his son. Theodore approached the woman and hugged her, pulling away for a brief second and smiled again.

"How is he Theo? Is he alright?"

"He's not Ma." Theodore admitted, sighing while he went to the counter and took a few napkins to stop his lips from bleeding. Demeter chuckled.

"I'm sorry if I just came here. I was supposed to be here 5 days ago after you called me that my son had a dream but my work," she sighed and smiled sadly. Theodore smiled and nodding in understanding. It's her work and her work is the only thing that supporting them.

"So, did he do that to you?" Demeter asked, only Theodore to nod as a response as he knows what Demeter asks him.

"Why the hell is he acts like that. It's the first time I saw him like that." He admitted and Demeter chuckled.

"Of course, you can only see his behaviors right now once a year." She replied making Theodore's eyebrows to furrow in confusion.

"Why?"

"His birthday is coming." She said looking around for a calendar and she successfully did. Theodore followed her gaze in the calendar and stared it intently.

"His birthday is coming. One week from now and he'll be turning 17." She added.

"His birthday is Christmas Day?"

"Yeap." He nodded.

"In behalf of my son, I'm sorry. Everytime his birthday approaching, he's having mood swings. Weird right?" She chuckled.

"Did he cussed a word or say something bad to you?"

"Yeah, he call me an asshole and he told me to fuck off." Demeter laughed and King chuckled.

"That's him. But I bet right now, after saying mean or bad things, he'll isolate himself and cry because he's guilty." Theodore's attention suddenly went strait to Demeter's words.

"He'll cry?"

"Uh huh. Try to check him out." She said and without waisting any second, he ran his way upstairs and went to his room, opening the door, broken sobs and cried welcomes his ears.

He immediately softened when he saw his Kitten curling like a ball in his bed, covering his whole body while hugging King's pillow as he cried his eyes out.

He rushed and sat beside the bed, alerting Dymitri to stop crying. He sighed and tried to took the covers away but Dymitri hold them tight.

"Kitten, can I see you?" He hummed but no response.

"Please?" He said and with that, Dymitri's grip at the duvet slipped and King took it away revealing Dymitri's crying face in his sight. Eyes red and puffy, his face is tearstained and his lips are trembling.

Theodore immediately softened at his kitten's sight.

"S-sorry." He stammered and crawled at King's lap and hugged the man tight, burying his face at his chest and brawled his eyes out.

King wrapped protectively his arms in his slim waist, rubbing his back gently while cooing on his ears sweet words just to stop him from crying.

They stayed for a minute or two until Dymitri's cries started to fade and eventually, he fell asleep. King put him in the bed, careful not wake him up. Tucking the duvet in his chest, he wiped the few tears streaming down to his face before he went out.

He saw Demeter in the living room, sitting. When she saw him, he smiled.

"How is he?"

"You're right, he's crying but he fell asleep for now." Demeter chuckled.

"So, are you staying for tonight?" King asked her.

"Unfortunately, I can't. The ministry is getting in an uproar after the last appearance of Joker and the Sins, we're still figuring out ways on how to protect the entire city and region from them. But, I think, I'll be heading home later tonight."

"Great, my mom would be happy to see you." He admitted and smiled.

Later that afternoon, Titania and Zealous came home, surprised that Dymitri's mother is here to visit. The two woman can't help but cook while talking to each other. Zealous went to his room to play while Theodore remained to the living room abd watched TV. He then turned to his side when be saw someone approaching him and breathe in relief only to see Dymitri rubbing his eyes and yawned.

He went to Theodore and plopped down to his lap, sitting comfortably and laid his head in his chest, still rubbing his eyes.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Dymitri nodded and yawned once more. Theodore chuckled and carried him to the kitchen so he could eat.

"Demi."

"Mama!" He jumped out from King's grasp and rushed towards his mother and they hugged each other.

"How's my baby?"

"I'm okay." He smiled and Demeter chuckled.

"Go to your boyfriend for now, we're cooking lunch." Dymitri blushed and shyly went to King. King chuckled while Titania smiled adoringly.

The two went to the counter, King went to get the supposed to be breakfast King prepared to him. He heated them up and went back to Dymitri, feeding the smaller boy.

After eating, Demeter told him to get his wallet in her bag. Titania is asking for her number so they could communicate. Dymitri jumped off in the bar stool and went to to grab his mother's bag. He opened it and grabbed her wallet, closing the bag and rushing back to the kitchen.

Upon opening her mother's wallet to get her calling card, his eyes landed on the picture slid between the paper bills inside. When he opened it, he immediately clenched his jaw and angrily went to her mother who is happily chatting with Titania. When ahe turned around, she saw the picture that he was holding. She smiled to him sadly.

"I already told you to burn this! Why is still on your wallet?" He asked, angry.

"Hun--" before she could explain, he ripped the picture into pieces and ran away and went upstairs, locking himself in King's room.

Titania grew worried, even King.

"Theo, can you go after him?" Demeter asked and King nodded, following Dymitri upstairs.

"Is he okay Demeter?" Titania asked.

"No, he's not."

"Why?" Demeter took the pieces of the photo in the floor, standing up and sighed.

"My son is only the result of a sin Titania. I was raped and Demi is the fruit of it." Shw admitted and smiled sadly. Titania gasped.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have asked that."

"It's okay. At least I have someone to tell to, except for my family."

"What happened?"

"Me and this man were in a relationship. We're happy back then, but after he saw me and my older cousin in the same room laughing, he thought that I was cheating on him. He's possessive about me. I tried to explain thay night that he's my cousin but after that, he raped me. After what happened, news of him getting married to someone flew like a disease in the school, leaving devastated. After a few weeks, I began throwing up, went to the hospital to check myself up and there, the doctor told me that I was 4 weeks pregnant." She said, sadness in her eyes.

Titania rubber her shoulder, comforting her new found friend.

"After I knew I was pregnant, I decided to hide away, away from him so he wouldn't know that he had a son. But I bet that he's already happy with his life." She added and smiled.

"Don't worry, he'll be facing his consequences he deserve. I promise you." Titania said firmly, getting pumped up.

She knew that she will beat someone's ass, but for now, she'll leave the mean nameless, respecting Demeter's privacy.

Loren's Note:.

Hapoy Pride Month y'all! Stay safe and hydrated! Luv y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

New Life By darc

Fanfiction

171K 1.3K 7
For the last two years, Copter has been dreaming of the day when his mate finally turns 18 and they can finally claim each other. However, his world...
32.3K 1.2K 70
𝗟𝗲𝗼, a cute nineteen year old college freshman, suffering with mental trauma moves in with his new step family along with his biological father. ...
55.7K 2.9K 67
Daehyun is an omega living as a beta. His family shun his existence because he wasn't what they wanted him to be. He grew up being isolated from a re...
19.9K 814 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...