My Mafia Mate || Omegaverse |...

By rivaiieren

Omegaverse x Smut Mafia! Tall! Dominant! Levi x Submissive! Short! Eren 6 years ago, when Eren had his first... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1: The Past (Part I)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part II)
Chapter 1: The Past (Part III)
Chapter 2: "The time we meet again"
Not an update
Chapter 3: "Papa"
Chapter 3: "Lemon🍋" (Part II)
Chapter 4: "Levi's Terrible Past"
Chapter 5: "Female Eren?"
☔Not an update☔
HAPPY NEW YEAR!🎉✨🎊
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ)
Author's Note

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7:"ƑҽʍąӀҽ Ɛɾҽղ?"(ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ)

3.2K 83 25
By rivaiieren

Eyyyy😃😃 i'm back 🖐and back 🖐at it again. No🙅 more talking💬 let's get right✔ into it.👇👇

⋆ 🎀___________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

(~-◡-)~ ♥ ᵀʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵐᵒʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ♥

【Eren's Pov】

I woke up due to the morning sunrise peeking through the window.
Levi pulled me even closer making me feel a slight pain from my chest.

'Ahh. . That hurts.'

My head feels a bit heavier and so is my chest.

I carefully pulled myself away from his grasp and stood up, unaware of everything while i make my way towards the bathroom and locked the door.

I faced myself in front of the mirror and washed my face.
Upon forcefully opening my eyes clearly, i take a look at myself from the mirror and noticed a big change all over my body.

"Ehh?! What happened to my hair!?" I accidentally shouted when i was surprised by the sudden long wavy hair of mine.

Suddenly i heard a knock coming from outside.

"Momma? Are you there?" It was Eri.

"Yes Dear, do you want something?" I nervously asked.

"Daddy is waiting for you. Daddy said he wants to go out in a date with you." Eri chuckled.

"Oh.. is that so? Uhm Daddy and i will talk about it later, okay? How about you go eat breakfast with Grandma Kuchel and then you two will be playing outside." I suggested while fixing my hair then i heard a cheer.

"Yaaay! Breakfast time." I can hear his loud footsteps running all over the room and outside the hallways.

I sighed, good thing Eri is not here.

Another knock approached on the door along with Levi's voice from outside the bathroom.

"Eren, what's taking you so long?"

"N-Nothing! I'm just washing my face."

I stuttered, completely nervous and blushing.

"Even the breasts are also big."

I whispered as i was stroking them.

"Eren please come out, i'm getting worried."

I bursted open the bathroom door and stared straightly into Levi's eyes while blushing like a tomato.

He also looked down at me and blushed deeply, he examined my hair, my body and we both looked down between my thighs and it took me a few seconds to realize that he was staring into my ... Womanhood.

"Kyaaaaaaaahh!!"

I slapped his face a bit hardly.

"Pervert!!!"

I closed the door again when i felt really embarrassed. That loud slap earlier can be heard all over the room.

"Eren. ." That was only what Levi could say.
He himself was also blushing.

I opened the door again and tiptoed my feet so i could reach his cheek and kissed him.

"There, i hope the pain would fade away. The next time, you should be looking into my eyes not between my thighs. Do you understand?" He only chuckled and hugs me which makes me pout.

"Okay. Okay i wouldn't do that again but i can't promise you that." He said as i hugged him and sighed.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered as he ran his hands down to my ass.

"Hey! Stop it." I tried to push him away but instead he carried me back to the bed.

"Levi stop. . . Ahhh~" I can feel his lips sucking my neck and a pinky red hickey appeared near my collarbone.

"It's still early in the morning and YOU'RE HORNY?!" I managed to push him away, then i got up and crawled to the opposite side of the bed but unfortunately, he grabbed my legs and pulled me back to him and widens my legs apart from each other.

"Aaahhh! Not right now!!" I yelled then he only laughed and stopped his movements.

"Babe, i was just playing with you." He said as he turn us around so i would be on top of him.

Did he just called me Babe?

"C'mon i'm only joking with you. We'll do it anyway after Hange explains." He hugged me tightly as if i'm his body pillow.

"Yeah right. Now let me go, we have to talk to her."
I tried pushing myself away from his grasp.

"No." He replied.

"What? Ahh!" He lifted me up and carried me in bridal style all the way to the living room.

"Goodmorn- Oh dear goodness never have i ever seen such beauty." Miss Kuchel complimented.

"Goodmorning Mother, this wonderful surprise is such as amazing as i would've thought." Levi kissed my cheek.

"Daddy!" Eri called as he giggled.

"I said put me down. The one you should be carrying is the baby."
I struggle really hard to get off but this man is just so strong it makes me wanna slap him in the face once more.

"But you're my baby." He teased me as i blushed deeply.

"I meant OUR baby." I pouted.

"Aww you two are so sweet." Hange finally walked in.

"Hange-san, help me. He won't let go of me."

I feel like i'm being sexually harassed with consent.

"Awww don't worry, that's just how he gives attention to you. Oh, and by the way. You're so beautiful." She complimented as she adjusted her glasses.

"I give up." I sighed and just leaned on his chest.

"Momma is booti-.. bewa.. bowtiful." Eri smiled brightly as he walked straightly on his steps towards us.

"Aww Sweetie you meant beautiful." Levi kneeled down only to carry him as well.

"Now then, care to explain why Hange?" Levi glanced at her but not mad at all. In fact he was so surprised.

"Well you see, i only turned him into that just for fun. And just so you know, i turned you on by making him a girly-girl. And besides, she's a model. I mean he, he's a model. A crossdresser, i assumed Eren misses crossdressing soooo..."

She immediately pulled the clothing rack filled with lots of gowns and other dresses.
My eyes widened by excitement as sparks filled my eyes.

"They're so beautiful!" Without hesitation, i jumped down from Levi's grasp and rushed towards the outfits.

"Told ya'. He still has a thing for crossdressing."

【 3 r d P e r s o n P o V 】

Imagine how fast he got away from Levi just because of the women clothes. So! Levi used this idea to bait Eren whenever he wants something. Well.. if it works.

"Whose dresses is this?" Eren asked, craving to wear all of this.

"It's my outfits. I bought them from different countries." Kuchel answered as she walked towards him and cupped his cheeks.

"Since i don't wear them anymore. You can keep them."

(I'm out of words now people😩)

"Really? I..I can't Miss Kuchel." The lady patted his head and smiled brightly.

"I insist Darling. It's yours now." The brunette bit his lip, trying to control his cheeky smile.

"Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you so much." He embraced her and she did the same thing as her welcome.

"Daddy can i wear dresses too?" Eri glanced at his Father as he leaned himself against his chest.

"No, you're not allowed to wear a girl's clothes." The alpha embraced his son and kissed him in the cheek.

"But i wanna be like Momma." Levi chuckled and gently pinched his son's cheek.

"You are handsome in your own way my boy." Eri giggled when he was peppered with lots of kisses from his loving Father all over his face.

"Can i wear it?" Eren's eyes sparkled when they nodded then he immediately rushed to the bathroom to change clothes.

A few minutes later, Levi let his son play with Erwin on his toy room. (WOAH WOAH WOAH LADIES😮. Calm down, this ain't what your thinking. Now move along)

"I'm so sorry i took so long, i was wearing everything from the clothing rack and i found this much comfortable to wear." He came back wearing a chinese dress.

The moment Levi laid his eyes on him. He thought 'Am i getting married?' He was really surprised to see him walking on the hallway while wearing a long dress.

It's like, he's walking towards him on the isle. Waiting for him to say 'I do' .

"The rings. . Where's the rings." He was stunned and his heartbeat was racing. Oh he fell in love over and over again.

"The what? Boy this ain't no wedding yet." Hange laughed as she replied.

"You look wonderful Darling." Kuchel walked to him and held his hand, leading him to Levi. "Isn't he beautiful? The embroidery fits perfectly."

"In my eyes, he will always be beautiful." Levi and Eren exchanged smiles but Eren broke this staring moment and teased.

"Pervert."

Levi can't help but laugh a little because of what he did earlier in their room. Hange and Kuchel was finally relieved that Levi came back to what he was supposed to be before.

"Lady Kuchel i would like him to wear this in the meantime. Because we'll be having a photoshoot after breakfast." Hange said as she wrapped her arm around Eren's shoulder.

"Of course. You can do anything you want as usual. Right now, i will be going to play with my grandson. Have fun you three." She then walked away, heading to where Eri was staying, disappearing from the distance.

Eren was so excited and flabbergasted of what was about to happen. He couldn't think of anything besides of missing his old job back when he was still in college.

So they went to breakfast as to what Hange stated and after that, her choice of place for their photoshoot is to the pool at the back of the mansion.

It was really wide and can be used for a whole family. Lots of tables and outdoor chaise lounges for sunbathing, and as well as a perfect view to see the whole city.

Hange and Eren was at the changing room preparing for the stylish outfits for him to wear.

Levi was already at the pool, sitting on one of the chairs with an umbrella stand while waiting for them.
He was really curious of what he would wear aside from the pictures he saw that day.

Of course his first bet is that Eren would be wearing a swimsuit, no doubt since their place is at the pool and he was RIGHT. They were finally here, Hange bringing a clothing rack and camera while Eren wearing a silk blue bathrobe to cover what he was about to show him.

The brunette ran to him and sat down on his lap allowing himself to be embraced from behind.

"Have we waited you too long?" He giggled as Levi was nibbling his neck.

"Not at all. At least i'm patient this time. Eren, can you do me a favor?" He wants something from him and he wants it to happen tonight.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked again, out of curiosity this time and while Hange is not looking at them, he lets him roam his hands on his breasts while kissing each other.

"I want to have another baby." He said through kisses as he moved his right hand down to rub his pussy.

Eren let out a soft moan while blushing. He could feel Levi's dick poking through his ass.

"No i don't wanna. You just wrecked me a few times that night." His body couldn't resist being caressed that dearly.

"C'mon, i'm sure Eri would want a sibling right? We'll surprise him." Levi kissed him again then Eren pushed him off.

"Alright, fine you horny man." Eren giggled as he stood up and slowly removed his bathrobe, slipping off his shoulders allowing the raven to show him his female sukumizu. (japanese school swimwear)

⋆ 🎀___________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

It's coming boys. Fuck timeeeeeeeee! I'm sorry for the long delay haha okay okay preview.

-🍑rivaii🍑

⋆ 🎀___________________________________ 🎀 ⋆

░P░r░e░v░i░e░w░

Levi: "Wow. You look sexy on that outfit."

Eren: "Well thank you. I once used this when i was still in highschool. It was memorable."

...

Levi: "Oh so you're wearing that now?"

Eren: "Why? Don't you like it? It looks great on me though."

Levi: "Of course you do Honey. Come here."

...

Levi: "Babe i want to take you somewhere so i want you to wear this."

Eren: "Levi.. this is so beautiful."

...

The people around them were gossiping about him.

Women: "Who is she? She's so beautiful. I'm very jealous."

Men: "I would like to get a taste of that slut."

...

Eren: "Let me go! Ahh! Heeeelp! Leeeviiiii!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 3.2K 22
This is an Ereri fan fiction in the Omegaverse. Tall!Levi x Short!Eren Don't like? Don't read c:
51.3K 2.1K 31
DISCLAIMER: i do not ship eren and levi in the show. i take the characters and switch them up. shipping the characters OF the show and IN the show...
202K 5.9K 23
Eren Jeager is an omega. The most downsized werewolf. His father, the alpha of the Marian Warrior pack, killed his wife (Eren's mother) because she g...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...