Married To My Gigglemug

By chandusweety4

DAKSH ELLI SHRAMA: An arrogant, sly & cunning handsome prodigy who is famous for his coldness for his entire... More

Note🌷
1🌷
2🌷
3🌷
4🌷
5🌷
6🌷
7🌷
8🌷
10🌷
11🌷
12🌷
13🌷
14🌷
15🌷
16🌷
17🌷
18🌷
19🌷
20🌷
21🌷
22🌷
23🌷
24🌷
25🌷
26🌷
27🌷
28🌷
29🌷
30🌷
31🌷
32🌷
33🌷
34🌷
35🌷
36🌷
37🌷
38🌷
39🌷
40🌷
41🌷
42🌷
A/N
43🌷
44🌷
A/n
A/N
45🌷
46🌷
47🌷
48🌷
49🌷
50🌷
51🌷
52🌷
53🌷
54🌷
55🌷
56🌷
57🌷
58🌷
59🌷
60🌷
61🌷
62🌷
63🌷
64🌷
65🌷
66🌷
A/N
67🌷
68🌷
69🌷
70🌷
71🌷
72🌷
Note
73🌷
A/n
74🌷
75🌷
76🌷
77🌷
Author Note
78🌷
79πŸ₯€
A/N
80πŸ₯€

9🌷

6.4K 323 15
By chandusweety4

Daksh pov:

I was about to speak but stopped when i heard her saying " sorry" to me with a stutter tone. Before I could respond to her she ran away from me.

I sadly chuckled at her antics thinking that her lover is so lucky to have her.

Just then...I remembered my mobile. I searched around for it and finally my eyes landed on the phone which was lying on the floor peacefully a little far away from me.

I took it...glanced at the condition of the mobile...it was in good condition but my eyes knitted in confusion by looking at the back panel..

It has smiley's & cartoon stickers on it....surely it's not mine i thought while my eyes twinkled with amusement at the same time. I smiled at it thinking it's definitely some girl's but i hope it should be my giggle mug's phone because due to the mobile may be i get a chance to meet her again.

But where is mine...i thought nd started searching for mine but didn't found it.

I shoved the phone in my back pocket which is in my hand wanting to return the phone to the owner whoever it might be but deep down i wish it should be her's and started walking to my room..

While walking to my room...i wonder what she is doing in my college.

Is she my junior or a fresher...because she can't be my senior as i know every branch of seniors who treat me as their master as i was a famous business man.

I entered in my room only to get a sight of a tom & jerry fight which is going on between the great cabir & rishi.. They both bicker like kids..

Huff..I shook my head at them & said..

"you both can fight later but as of now give me one of your mobile so that i can call my PA" i lied coldly and was so eager to call my detective wanting to know about my giggle mug .

Cabir gave his mobile without asking any queries as he is busy in fighting with rishi who was pulling his legs.

I shook my head thinking they won't change and walked to my room by taking his mobile with me and called the detective...

"hello cabir anna"he said

"it's me" i said arrogantly..

"oh..sir..i thought it's cabir" he replied nervously.

"ok..ok..have you done gathering information  or still in the process" i asked him coldly..

"sir it's not like that...i had collected enough information about her..i will send you her information at night 10pm as i didn't find some piece of information " he answered back.

"ok..but Arun don't make me wait for more" i said.

"i know how desperate you are Daksh sir i will definitely send her complete information to you at night" he said.

"ok..just mail me" i said nd ended the call.

I went back and saw that they both are now wrestling..god they are looking so funny..

"come on..."

"come on punch me" rishi said.

I chuckled at their funny antics and placed the Cabir's mobile on the table and walked back to my room, locked it not wanting to get disturb by them.

I got fresh up and propped up on the couch..I glanced at the mobile nd switched on the power button. As soon as i did...

I got stun when i saw the home screen pic..

It's my giggle mug..

she was looking so cute in that white mini dress with a slash neck along with lantern sleeves added a little embroidery on it which reaches till her mid thighs..

Aww...my giggle mug is looking so pretty in it..i wish i could see her directly in that dress..

I swiped it hoping that she might locked it with password like i did but no..

She didn't even lock it..i think she might be dumb..😁

I smiled at her innocence and glanced at her wallpaper...

She was kissing some lady who was looking same like her..i think that women is her mom..because both resembles same...

At least she had her mom unlike me...i decided to stop it here as it is not a good habit to go through someone's mobile but my curiosity didn't let me as i want to know about her more..

First...

I clicked on the contacts wanting to know how many guy friends she had....only to get a surprise...

There are barely 15 contacts in her mobile...and as soon as I read the first name my palm curled into fist..

Anuj... So her boyfriend name is Anuj i murmured with anger..

I pressed my eyes tightly to control but no...i quickly took the cigarette from my table and lighted it with lighter and started smoking...it the only way i can control my anger even though it is dangerous to my health...

I read all the contacts...6 are from her family as i understand by the names she saved in , 3 are some girl names  and remaining 5 are all default.

While smoking I opened her messages but all i saw was only from college... bank...airtel messages...

I let out a blow and clicked on whatsapp...there too i saw that moron name in recent chats but he didn't keep any pic as his dp..I clicked on it but didn't found anything except funny good morning quotes & good night messages...

I got irritated by it...is he that handsome that she fell in love with him..

I want to see how he looks like...is he that great than me...

I think if i go through her gallery..may i can see her lover pics but I was in dilemma to take a glimpse of her gallery or not...because she is a girl...there might be some pics which must be personal.

After debating a lot i decided to open it thinking she is mine not now but later by hook or crook i will make her mine...

As soon as i did her pics came in front of me...i was swiping to right by seeing one by one...some pics are with her mom & some are with another women who didn't resemble to her that means may be she is her periamma...which i got to know that from her contact that she had a periamma as that women looked so old...

"Arey daksh baba come out from your dark room..we are feeling hungry don't make us die with hunger" cabir shouted from the other side of the door..

I closed the mobile nd shoved back in my pocket..and threw the cigarette in trash..don't think that i am afraid...
No...i just don't want him to nag me..

I walked to open the door only to see my other too friends mohith & deepak.

"what cabir!! you guys go & have it..I'm not hungry" i said not feeling an appetite because of her.

But who they are....the great brain eaters..

"no daksh come on na we all will together will have our dinner like usual" rishi said nagging me for sometime.

cabir dragged me along with him..

I so wanted to punch his nose but he became my best friend i can't do that to him .

Huff...

All the while to the mess my idiot clown aka Cabir was eating my brain continuously about the freshers..

I was annoyed by him nd was raging in anger due to her...huff...with lot of difficult i was enduring so many emotions in me..

We entered in...as soon as people saw us they become silent but a loud laughter echoed throughout the hall my eyes instantly gazed in that direction only to see a care free laughter of of my gigglemug..

As soon i heard her laughter my heart felt calm and i bet my eyes were dancing with joy...

Suddenly she got aware of the silence nd started pinching her lips by looking down nervously..

All were staring at us except she..

I should stop staring at her before my friends find out...i slightly peered at my clown aka bestie com bro...he was already looking at me with an amusement in his eyes...

I masked my emotions by keeping a straight face..

"where are you looking at.." he asked me with a naughty grin.

"no one" i said composing my posture.

"oh i thought you were looking at that close up" he said making me confuse.

He smirked and pointed towards her..

That idiot...how did he saw when i was glancing at her .

Did god by mistake gave him eyes on his head in all 360 degree angle..

Idiot...how dare he call my giggle mug as close up...does he doesn't find any other good names..

"no.." i replied with my cold arrogant face.

He shook his head while we reached our table and sat on the chairs as it is quite rush on the food stall..

I wanted to look at her but this clown is only glancing at me with out even taking his eyes off from me..like i'm his gf.

"what" i said getting annoyed by his behaviour.

"daksh baba...you should try to reduce your arrogance otherwise my anni won't fall in love with you by looking at your arrogant side" he said while looking at her and all chuckled at it..

"you can think about your anni later first think about the project deal which you have to deal with  tomorrow " i said smirking.

His face fell as soon as he heard the word meeting....he hates to attend meetings..

Hehe..

"aww..poor cabir" my other friends exclaimed.

"you can't do that to me" cabir said pouting.

"I'm not...you yourselves agreed to attend the meeting" i said with a cunning smile.

He started giving puppy eyes but i'm not in a mood so i turn my gaze from him.

Now they all were busy in there chit chat and in the meantime i glanced at her..

she was serving her food in her plate in an elegant way...i was busy in glancing at her pretty face..

I turned my gaze from her remembering that she had a boyfriend...which made my blood enraged.

Cabir looked at me and gestured me what happen..

I didn't respond nd was busy in gritting my teeth..

Cabir take out his phone nd was checking  and suddenly he grinned like a fool at me and said..

"Guys navy just now pinged me saying that those four who are severing food in their plates are freshers so we can have fun now..." cabir said pointing towards her & her friends.

So she is fresher. 

Cabir twisted his head and said loudly.

"Hey close up.."

She didn't respond...

Rishi called her again by strawberry color top girl...now she turned around with a scared look nd was coming towards us with fear while i was hell angry at her for loving that stupid guy....can't she wait for me a while still i enter into her life..i was blazing in anger...

Cabir asked her name to which she said..

Hasana sastry..

I heard this same name somewhere but where...i tried to rewind...atlast i remembered..

In today's online class i called the same name nd even yelled at her for being late..

Oh god.. Is she her?

Disappointed...i felt guilt and sad because of scolding her...

But again my anger replaced it...

My stupids decided to play with her and her friends..nd asked them to tell their sd's....they did.

Last is her turn...when she was going to say but cabir stopped her saying he was getting bored by listening to the normal sd..nd told her to replace abracadabra inplace of i & my..

She tried to say at start but she failed.  i was glaring at cabir... that idiot can't he leave her...he is doing all due to me because he saw me when i'm staring at her now his lips were smirking at me...

I was already in anger nd he was adding fuels to it...

He understood that i will do something after returning back to him so he told her to stop..

Nd told her to bring food for me..meanwhile i placed the mobile which is hers on the table..

Yeah you may ask me anyone will noticed but none had identified that it's not mine but as i covered the back panel in such a way that none will see.

She brought my lunch and placed it in front of me...

I thought she would look at the mobile but she didn't..

They left nd have their dinner..all the while having her food she didn't even raise her head and finished it & ran from the mess quickly..

We had our dinner..while we were walking back..

"daksh..tell me the truth...is close up is the reason for your anger on that day" cabir asked me as we both walking separately after them.

How did he got suspicious about it..

"no..." i lied.

"daksh i know you so don't hide the truth from me...nd after coming back from library you again smoked na" cabir asked me with serious tone.

"no..cabir..don't nag me...i'm not in a mood to talk to you" i said.

He didn't say anything for the rest but was silent..

We went back to our room nd I opened the mobile nd saw the pictures...

But suddenly My eye caught a pic which made me confuse..

Akshith sastry..I murmured..

She and her mother were hugging him..

Wait wait..he looks like the same person in the beach...

I quickly opened my laptop nd clicked on her pics which i have taken in beach....luckily i had copied her pics  to my laptop....I compared the both pics of Akshith sastry as both of them physicq..

Yes they are looking like same..

That means he is Akshitha sastry

Wait sastry?

Hasna sastry!!

Oh god...Is she Akshith sastry sister...

I smiled...thinking...about it but again who is Anuj..and if the person on the beach is Akshith then who is this anuj..

Is he really Akshith or his physicq resembles same as him...

Huff...so many thoughts are revolving in my brain..

I was happy , angry ,sad...everything i was feeling is only because of her...i don't know what she is doing to me...

I huffed and placed the mobile aside...

But why didn't she call to her mobile till now....i mean it's a common thing when someone lost their phone then they will definitely call to their mobile to know whether someone had stolen it nor may be she lost it..

Huff...daksh...you are wondering about her when you didn't even find your phone till now..

But I am not worried about mine as  my phone had a highly secured Passwords to which none can open it.
Only cabir has an access that to be a little as he is the most trustworthy person in my life..

I came out of my trance only to hear a song...

Wakka wakka ayee...

I was baffled that from where the song is coming from at last i found the source and it's her ringtone..

A smile formed on my lips unknowingly and glanced at the caller id...

"Anna"

Her & Akshitha pic appeared along with the name...

So Akshith is her anna but, is he the same person from the beach?

If so then Am i getting jealous of her own anna?

God...in this small world why he has to be her anna. ..

I didn't lift the call...

After some time again her phone rang I glanced at it, and it was her Anni..

The same happened...line by line her family members were calling...i so wanted to lift the call and wish to tell them that her dumb daughter had lost her phone and till now she didn't even cared to know about the whereabouts of her phone.

But i didn't attend the calls thinking what if her parents worried about her...

After some time...again a call came..

Luckily it's not her family but nina..

I remembered the girl is her roommate when she was telling her SD...so i lift the call thinking it might be her...may be my giggle mug had called from her friend's phone to know about her phone.

"hello" I said.

But she didn't respond...i wonder what she is doing without responding..

And after few seconds i said if you don't speak then I end the call. As soon as i let my words out she spoke but was stuttering and even not able to form the sentences...i wonder is she the same girl who answered confidently even though she is hell nervous when my idiots were ragging her..

I asked her in teasing way that, Is she doesn't know how to speak english..

My poor giggle mug was again stuttering...i was amused by her..

Just then some girl spoke...i think that girl is my giggle mug's friend i mean that girl told that the phone that i was speaking is her friend's as it got swapped and blah blah..

Finally i got to know that my phone is with my giggle mug.. i told her to  meet at a place so that we can exchange .

I turned around to go but stopped only to see cabir who was looking at me with a serious face nd said.

"what daksh..where are you going" he asked me

"To give the mobile to the owner" i said nonchalantly..

"What mobile.." he asked me in puzzled tone.

Nd I told him about the incident skipping the part of kissing as i don't want him to know as it is a sweet memory to me..

"wait..you are telling me now" he said.

"cabirr.."

"ok..ok..i will also go along with you" he said

"ok" i said thinking my giggle mug will also bring her friend who talked to me at last...as she is so scared to even speak with me.

I bet she is afraid due to the kiss...but again i didn't even said anything to her about the kiss..

We walked to the place but in the middle grandma called cabir as my mobile is with her...i think my giggle mug didn't lift the call when my grandma called me..

Oh god how did i forgot about my grandma..

My grandma after speaking to cabir..he handover the phone to me..i was talking continuously nd we are going nearer as i was talking to granny so i gave the phone to him to hand over to her..

"Abbey...what's her name" cabir asked while i was talking to grandma.

"G-gigg..." i realised what i am saying nd stopped right there.

"Hasna..our.fresher" i said a little angerly as my grandma made my mood pissed off..

"ok" he said..

I stopped him..

"wait..Tell her to put password from next time" i said to him to which he gave a naughty smile but i didn't care.

After few minutes...

I ended the call as  we came closer...

I saw her...she was looking cute in her doorman pyjamas. She was looked terrified as soon as she saw us..

Cabir gave the phone to her nd even  warned her as i told. she then gave my phone to him all the while I was glancing at the watch thinking i have a meeting with mehera's.

As it is 10 min left to my meeting so i hurriedly left not before took a glimpse of her and left..

I went back to my room and sat in front of the meeting...

After one hour i finished my meeting nd relaxed a while thinking about my sweet giggle mug is my fresher..

Just then...i got a notification..

I opened it...it is from my detective. I quickly opened it and frowned and hastilycalled him..

"i think the information which you had sent is wrong" i said coldly.

"no sir..i had crossed checked it twice sir...the information which i had sent you about her is all accurate sir" he replied.

"i think she had a lover and you mention here is none" i frowned.

"no sir she don't have one.." he replied.

"then wait a sec" i said and sent the photo to him which she was holding that guy hand.

"i sent you a photo..look it & tell me that she don't have a lover" i barked at him & cut the call.

I have to calm my nerves with that i took a glass of water and drank it.

I sat on the couch and about to smoke again but stopped when i heard my ringtone..

I looked at the caller id. .

It's detective...

Huff..i lifted in anger..

"s-sir that beach guy is not his lover he is her brother Akshith sastry" he stammered.

"ok" i said nd cut the call...

I glanced at the info..

Name : Hasna sastry

Age: 18

Studies: studying engineering 1st yr in CSE in xyz college

Father: maniraj sastry

Mother: madhu sastry

Younger Brother: Anuj..

Arghh...Anuj is her younger brother..

Oh god daksh you literally thought her brothers as her boyfr...oh god i am a stupid to assume like that...i shouldn't imagine things on my own

Cousin: Akshith sastry..

Relationship status: none

And my doubt got cleared that she is the girl who was a student in my online class...as I read each and every info about her.

At last a huge smile appeared on my lips..knowing that she is a single..my baby...my giggle mug is single and an introvert..

Wow...daksh today is a great day daksh..

Your giggle mug is your fresher...you  had your first kiss with her..you spoke to her..mainly you can see her daily...

I laid on my bed with a peaceful smile dancing on my lips i slept thinking that now she is mine only mine...

                      ***💞***

Hey readers..😊

Hope you people like it..

Please vote & comment..😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.9K 6K 59
Afterglow - Book 1 Can be read as a standalone "In a world where appearances often deceive and hearts remain shrouded in mystery, meet four remarkab...
801K 30.8K 40
SHE HATED HIM ,HE HATED HER LOVE WAS SOMETHING WHICH WAS NOT THEY CUP OF TEA BUT GOD BEING A CRAZY ONE HICHED THEM TOGETHER LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS ...
35.2K 1.7K 36
This is the story of 3 brothers and 3 best friends... What will happen when they collide with each other. οΏΌ FEMALE LEAD :- Anaya Sharma:-(age-26 year...