Best Friends Forever Right..??

inu_mike által

What really happened to Jessica? The once shy girl now turned lethal and cocky as some would say. 3 years wa... Több

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 31
chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
chapter 39
Chapter 40
Last Chapter 42
Untitled Part 45 epilogue Idk if you can see it or not.

chaptert 41 incomplete read A/N

18.5K 206 236
inu_mike által

* Authors Note

After sitting for a few months I decided just to post the ending I ran into writers block and literally couldn't finish it out. This was always going to be the ending I usually write the beginning of the book first followed by the ending then work in the middle this time the middleish part didn't come to me apologize is advance *

Read at your own risk maybe the middle will come to me eventually and I can finish but this is the end for now

(Jesse POV)

I kissed Brook before pulling away and pulling Hayley up.
"I have to take her to a doctors appointment, I'll be back at home to cook dinner," I said she nodded I chuckled and kissed her again.

"Blake you are on, Sherry Amy and Brook stay together," I said they all rolled their eyes making me frown I was completely serious about it.
"I'm serious," Sherry sighed and gave me a thumbs up.
"Got you boss," I would have cut my eyes at her, but Hayley and I were going to be late for her appointment. I took Hayley's hand and pulled her out the lunch room with a smile.
"You excited," I asked feeling a little excited myself, today we would find out the gender today and today also marked her four months pregnant well the doctor said she was 14 and a half weeks the numbers don't really add up and is slightly confusing. We still haven't told anyone and I was going to hold it off as long as I could because she would be put in danger if I did tell, anyways she was hiding her bump pretty good with all of the dresses she's been wearing lately, well today she just had on a loose top and some leggings.

"Yeah, I don't even have the names yet," She smiled and touched her stomach, I chuckled and opened my car door for her, I let in her and shut the door before I climbed in myself.
"Girl or boy," I asked as I pulled out the parking lot and onto the road.
"It doesn't matter as long as he or she is healthy, I can't wait to get the picture," I laughed at her excitement. I never really went to my mom's doctor appointments but I wish I had because this was exciting I was jittery myself as if I was having the child. I pulled onto the highway speeding to get over.

"Hey slow down, I just ate," Hayley moaned I handed over a bag with some ginger in it.
"Sorry, I had to get over," She nodded and leaned back in the chair chewing on the ginger she placed her hand on her stomach with a smile.

"I think the baby is kicking," She exclaimed, I looked at her quickly before expertly pulling over to side. She had the biggest smile on her face as she guided my hand to her stomach I waited until I felt the slightest movement under my hand.
"Wow," I mumbled I was glad I was here to experience this with her, I looked at her seeing happiness dancing in her eyes.
"This is cool," I stated she giggled and nodded her head. I looked at the time and groaned.
"Lets get you to the appointment," I turned my head and looked out the mirror before pulling off still smiling.

(Brook POV)

"Okay bye love you too," I hung up the phone with a smile Jesse was on her way back, we were actually at the gang house waiting for the two to get back well I was waiting we had plans to go to dinner tonight. I was excited actually I just couldn't wait to go we haven't been out on a date in awhile not with all the chaos going on. Its not like I wasn't happy with all of the romantic gestures.

"On her way back," sherry asked from beside me I nodded while putting the popsicle back in my mouth.
"Well it shouldn't take long then, I hope Hayley is okay she's been to the doctors a lot lately and she's been tired more than she usually was," I nodded Jesse still wouldn't tell me what was going on with Hayley I personally believed she was sick and they were just hiding it from us because like Sherry said she's been sleeping for long hours not to mention I always hear her throwing up and Jesse always fixes her a completely healthy breakfast separate from ours.

"Yeah you think its cancer," Amy asked quietly I shook my head I doubt its anything that serious.
"No, I don't think its anything to serious well not that serious maybe something else," I mumbled trying to think of any sickness that could last so long, but I couldn't figure out any.
"Maybe she does have it, it explains a lot of stuff maybe she goes for her chemotherapy," Amy put in I shrugged like I said I don't think it was that serious cancer was too far of a stretch.
"Jesse said she'll tell me when Hayley wants us to know," I explained they both groaned in frustration. I know how they feel because the curiousty was practically killing me right now.

(Jesse POV)

I chuckled at Hayley's bump the doctor was here with us doing the ultrasound. I watched in awe as the baby appeared on the screen with a strong prominent heart beat.
"There it is," the doctor said I frowned at the word it, but let it go this time. I looked towards Hayley seeing a couple of tears in her eyes. I laughed and wiped her eyes.

"Would you like to know the gender," she asked I looked at Hayley who nodded but she looked at me also.
"If you want to know then I want to know,"

"I guess it would make it easier for clothes and shopping," she did have a point I would be doing a babies nursery soon, my mom was going to help out too.

"So that's a yes," the doctor asked we both nodded agreeing to it.
"Well then congratulations you're having a baby girl and look she's sucking her thumb," I swear my grin just filled my whole face like the joker. I looked at Hayley who was now crying quietly as she stared at the screen as the doctor pointed out the hand and the thumb in the babies mouth.

"I knew it was a girl," I mumbled while wiping Hayley's eyes, but of course it wasn't working because she was still crying, the doctor smiled and wiped her belly off while handing us some pictures.

"I'll be back with a little gift," I nodded and pulled Hayley's shirt down I pulled her up and hugged her letting her cry into my chest.

"You okay," I asked softly she nodded into my chest.

"Yeah its just so over little overwhelmed," she paused while stifling and looking up at me." I'm having a baby girl," She blubbered, I chuckled at all her emotions.
"I know, she'll look just like you," I kissed her head and wiped under her eyes letting her cry as I laughed at her. The doctor came back in shortly with a box.

"This is a heart monitor you should be able to hear your babies heart beat with this," I thanked her and took putting it in Hayley's tote bag, noticing it was pretty heavy I looked in seeing a jar of pickles and peanut butter making me laugh and shake my head.
"Hayley you ready," I asked looking down she nodded while wiping her nose and eyes.
"Yes, can we get some ice cream," I rolled my eyes at her she's such a fat ass. I sighed and lifted her up while she pouted.
"Fine we'll get ice cream, but I have a date at seven so we have a few hours to run about," she cheesed at me and kissed my cheek before hopping out my arms. I laughed as she skipped out the room leaving me with her heavy purse. I grabbed up her stuff and trailed outside watching her leave out the office. I quickly kept up with her as I unlocked my car door. She climbed in as I handed her the bag.
"Ice cream from McDonalds," she exclaimed I raised my eyebrow and pulled out the parking lot heading to McDonalds. She was practically jumping out her seat when we pulled into the drive thru.
"Chocolate fudge and caramel sundae, um oh and a Oreo cookie Mc-flurry," I looked at her seeing her rubbing her stomach and looking at me with big puppy eyes.
"She wants it," she pointed to her bump, I rolled my window down and order the ice cream and a small fry for myself.
"I'm thinking pink for the nursery," I commented with a smirk her face turned up in disgust she looked at her belly and shook her head while lifting her shirt up some.

"No, I don't think she'll like pink," I laughed she was only saying that because she didn't like pink.

"Whatever you say," I handed my money over and passed the food well her ice cream over to her.

"No more sweets after this today," she whined next to me while shoving ice cream in mouth. I looked in my mirror before pulling out into the street.

"Can I have a fry," She asked I shook my head at her they were too salty for her and I had her on a certain diet for the baby of course.
"But but I'm hungry," she whined I glanced over at her as I pulled onto another street, she had tears running down her face making me groan, I took a handful of fries before handing them to her noticing that she had eaten both of her sundaes.
"Thank you," I sighed I have a feeling she's going to use me throughout the pregnancy. I looked into my mirror again with a frown.
"Hurry up and eat that," I grumbled while turning down another street, I picked up some speed listening to Hayley munch away with delight.
"Slim did you get the photos," I nodded and pointed to her bag.

"Yeah, in your bag and stop carrying around the pickles and peanut butter," she rolled her eyes at me and started on her Mc-flurry which definitely didn't last long she practically inhaled all the food before shoving fries in her mouth, moaning every five minutes until she was completely finished.
"That's disgusting," I mumbled with a frown, she slapped my arm.

"I am pregnant its not me its her," I shook my head with a small smile.
"If you say so," she glared at me and I chuckled while glancing in my mirror. Okay so I had two cars following me one was a regular Honda with tinted windows and the other was a SUV I think it was a Lincoln. I switched lanes to make sure they've been four cars behind every time. I looked at Hayley and glanced in the back seat, where my duffle bag was, the bag was my in case of emergency bag, I've been carrying it in my car ever since I killed Chris.
"Red, I need you to get in the back seat," she stared at me questionably I shook my head.
"Don't ask please just climb over," I mumbled, I shifted gears thank god I had a sports car. Hayley unbuckled her seat belt and climbed carefully into the back.

"Go in the bag, get the cover out and the jacket out, hurry up," I said I picked up speed again and changed lanes while using my free hand to get my guns out the glove department.
"Okay I have it out, what's going on Slim," she asked I could hear the traces of fear in her voice.

"I'm being followed, just put the jacket on and when your done go in the bag and put the head gear on," I instructed I tossed the my phone back to her just in case.
"Okay," I looked at her with a smile and a nod the bullet proof Jacket was a little big but it would protect her and the baby along with the helmet. I slowly slid a gun back to her.
"Take it just in case they get to close, you don't have to shoot unless you want too, I taught you how to use it so it should be easy just remember click the safety first," she nodded while looking back with big eyes.
"Hayley we'll be fine, now get on the floor and put the cover over you," I heard her grunt as she lifted up the cover.

"Jesus this is heavy," she whined I rolled my eyes of course it was heavy I had a custom bullet proof cover it should protect her whole body. I moved my chair up some and let her hunker down under the covers.

"Jesse nothing will happen, right," She asked quietly I smiled and nodded.
"Nothing will happen, I promise I'll keep you and baby girl safe," I mumbled in determination, I had failed once and I refused to fail again.
"Listen whatever you do stay down, keep the phone and gun in your hand, if the car stops press the button matter of fact if I slow down press the button,"

"Okay be careful Teddy," I laughed and swerved out the exit.
"I'm always careful Angel," she squeaked loudly as I picked my speed up they obviously knew that I was aware of them tailing me because now they were just plowing away not caring about the cars in their way. I groaned and sat my gun on my lap before getting off the exit into a back road I know it wasn't the safest thing to do, but there were innocent people on the highway. I shifted gears again speeding around the corner only to see a guy hanging out his window with a gun. He shot at the car repeatedly. He did not just hit my Rosie no one hits Rosie, I swerved turning my car around, I reversed backwards with a grin. Son of a bitches don't know who they just fucked with.

"Hayley you okay," I asked while driving backwards down the road, they were shooting at the car hitting my windshield my Rosie wasn't bullet proof yet only the doors were, I was terrible at waiting.
"Yes," she screamed as a gun went off, I ducked some as my window shattered.
"Stay down do not, I repeat, do not get up" Just as the words left my mouth another bullet came flying in, I cursed and I lifted my gun shooting at back at them. Of course I was smarter than them, I shot precisely at the tires. I chuckled as the car spun out of control and into the ditch, I could practically see someone flying out the car.

"Some one wasn't wearing their seat belt, tisk tisk tisk," I shifted gears skidding around in a half circle before I shifted again and put my baby back into drive.
"Red talk to me," I said she yelled as a reply I sighed in relief, but it didn't last long. I looked over my shoulder seeing the truck riding the back of my car.
"Shit," I cursed as it hit the back of my car.
"I'm good," Hayley said I could tell she was crying from the way her voice just cracked, I couldn't have her crying it'll stress out the baby. I made a sharp turn to my right to get beside them. When I looked over there was a big guy one in the front and one in the back, they both had their guns aimed at me as the truck drew closer to me. I lifted my gun and shot the same time they did, I hit one guy straight in his head watching him as he fell back. I guess I was basking too much in my accomplishment that I didn't notice the driver aiming a gun directly at me. A bullet flew directly at me, I clenched my jaw as a searing pain erupted in my left shoulder. I bit down on my tongue extracting blood as I tried to focus on driving. I had no choice, but to use my left arm for driving if I didn't there would be no way Hayley I would make it out here alive.
"Dammit," I cursed hoping to ease the pain as I lifted my arm, I put my hand on the wheel and sped up. I lifted my gun and shot at the man in the back seat before speeding up. I let out a few rounds not be able to aim straight my left arm was slowly going numb. I shot round after round, trying not to get killed as bullets practically flew by me, either hitting my car door or my window. I hissed again felling something scrape against my side, I groaned and finally slowed down I went through my bag and pulled out what I needed before I sped up, when I was beside him, he rammed his truck into me, I grumbled hearing the car metal scratch and screech against each other before I hissed in pain. I lifted what I had and threw it in his truck before flipping him off and stomping on the break.

"Holy shit," my teeth clamped as I lurched, the seatbelt dug right into my shoulder while I watched the truck with a painful smirk.

"3....2....1," The truck blew up, I shielded my eyes as it rolled to a stop, pieces flew out as flames engulfed it all together.

"Red its safe," I said looking back, she peeped out the sheets with a flood of tears running down her face, I smiled and put the car in drive.

"Its okay," I mumbled only to see her pale as she sat up and nodded before she paled while looking at my arm. I groaned and pressed the gas I had to get home. I sped as fast as I could as my vision began to burn, Hayley had climbed to the front and was crying profusely, but I was trying to ignore her and focus on getting home I was only a few minutes away in fact I was around the corner.

"Hayley calm down," I forced out as I pulled up at the house, I drove to the door, and climbed out the car. Blake immediately came over while Hayley came up to my side breathing in and out rather quickly.
"Red calm down, your going to make yourself pass out and the baby," her hands now flew to her stomach. I gritted my teeth as Blake helped me inside, once in he cleared the table and laid me down while calling out for the doctor. I shut my eyes breathing in. Okay it hurt, but it wasn't as bad as it was when I first got shot, but I'm sure it'll be worse when the doctor comes and takes the bullet out. I looked over at Hayley as Sherry rushed in along with Amy and Brook behind her.

"Hey guys," I mumbled in pain, I was starting to sweat and that wasn't a good sign.
"Jesus Jesse," Sherry exclaimed while cutting my shirt, I shook my head and looked at Brook whose face was slowly draining.

"Brook I'm fine," I grumbled while wincing as Sherry slid the fabric off of my wound, I glanced at it still seeing blood running out, I was practically soaked in blood.

"What, what happened," She asked while taking my hand, I glanced at Hayley who was staring at my wound.
"Nothing we were being followed, then they shot, I shot back then I got shot, then I killed everyone with a bang," I gave her a short version since I couldn't think straight with the pain in my arm and side. I groaned in pain as the doctor came in, he had his mini staff with him. Brook moved out his way with the same look of horror. I shut my eyes as he pressed on the wound while handing me a bottle of Vodka.

"Shit," I groaned, I already knew what he was about to do. I placed the bottle in my mouth and drunk as much as I could before pulling back and breathing in. I took another big gulp drowning it out and feeling my head become fuzzy. He took the bottle from me. He opened my mouth and shoved a cloth in.
"I have no anesthetics with me right now its on the way, but I have to get the bullet out, to stop the bleeding" I nodded I didn't really care as long as the damn thing was out. I screamed out in shock and in pain as he plunged into my skin, I know I shouldn't have, but I was fighting against it while screaming. Blake and the others held me down while he continued to dig into my skin. I could see Hayley face pale as she put her hands over her mouth. Of course she would look. I lifted my good hand and covered her eyes. Hayley can't handle blood therefore she would pass out at the sight of it. I'm surprised she lasted in the car

"Don't look idiot," I hissed out through the towel, the last thing I need is for her to pass out with the baby. I shut my eyes trying to hold back, but it didn't work, I shuddered in pain. I didn't want Brook or Hayley to see me like this. I spit the stupid cloth out.

"Get them out of here, someone get them out of here now," I screamed out in agony, Hayley was immediately grabbed by Claudia along with Brook.

"Jesse stop it almost out," Sherry tried while rubbing my hair soothingly, my back arched as it seemed to spread open, the last thing I felt was my arm pulsating, and Sherry hand running through my hair before black spotted my vision and took over.

Chapter ??

(Jesse POV)

I felt a drop on my cheek. What the hell was that? I swear to God that better not be Amy or Sherry, I will kill them if they try to put water on me.

I groaned I hated getting shot, it always left me feeling like shit. I slowly slid my eyes open seeing mop of Red hair staring down at me with tears falling slowly. I smiled while looking at the bed, Brook was sleeping quietly by my feet.
"Hey Red," she hugged me tightly making me grunt as she hit my shoulder.

"I'm sorry, I thought I lost you teddy," She wailed I chuckled and cupped her cheek with a smile.
"You know I don't die easily, plus I made a promise to you, no way am I going to leave you nothing will make me leave you, I keep my promises," I mumbled with my eyes shut as I tried to ignore the pain in my shoulder.

"Are you okay I mean you and baby girl," I asked quietly she looked at her stomach making my eyes travel down to it, I sighed when I saw her baby bump still there, I touched her stomach in relief.
"Yes, I was so scared I thought you were going to die and in the car it it," I shushed her and patted the bed on my right side she climbed in, I put my arm around her and kissed the top of her head.
"I'm safe, you and the baby are safe, that's all that matters, I'm sorry you had to go through that," She shook her head and put her face in my neck still crying silently.
"Please stop crying, you know a bullet is not going to stop me," I mumbled while hugging her halfway to my chest, I let her cry herself to sleep before I looked at myself I was covered in bandages which didn't make sense, I mean I had a chest bandage and my arm was covered in IV's I even had one or two in my neck. I tried lifting my left arm put pain immediately shot through me, I hissed quietly and shifted a little. I was in my room under the sheets and in pain, incredible pain. It seemed to radiate from my side and my arm.

"Brook," I whispered she stirred and sat up quickly she came over just as fast and kissed me thoroughly I groaned and kissed her back enjoying the taste of her. When she pulled back her face was flushed while I grinned.
"Hell if I can wake up to that everyday I might get shot more often," I mumbled while touching my lips with a smirk, she blushed and hugged me.

"I thought we lost you for a second," I laughed did they really think I would die this easily I mean it's a shoulder wound sure I was loosing a lot of blood but this was nothing.

"Really, I thought the events turned out pretty well, I mean it could have been worse," I stated while taking a breath in, I looked at Brook who was frowning I chuckled and wiped her tears away.

"I'm fine just a little pain and can you get the doctor my arm and side is killing me," I kissed her lightly as she nodded and left out, leaving me with a sleeping Hayley, she actually would have to get out the bed, when the doctor comes. I looked over at her seeing her belly exposed. I pulled her shirt down while placing my hand on it, I smiled a little as I felt a hard lump, I'm assuming it was the baby, because it moved against my hand.

"See mommy has you stressed out doesn't she," I mumbled referring to Hayley's baby, Hayley didn't need any stress at this point because it would only be bad for the baby. I moved my hand quickly as the door opened. Brook and the doctor came in.

"Hey doc what's the verdict," I asked he shook his head and pulled out a needle.

"Went through the fleshy part, I had to get all the fragments out so you'll be healing for at least a month and you had a bullet graze your side nothing to serious just some stitches that should heal in a few weeks.," I cursed a month are you freaking serious. No way was I going to make it through a month.
"There that should numb the pain, you can move anytime, but tell me first you need a sling and I need to change the bandage," I nodded and told him to change it now it was no point in waiting, I winced as he unwrapped me, I leaned up some letting Red fall softly next to me she turned on her side and curled up into a ball. I looked at Brook not wanting her in here for this, she sighed and left out. When she was gone I looked at the doctor and pointed to Hayley,
"You checked on her too right," I asked her nodded while taking the bandage off.

"Yes the baby is completely healthy her pressure was a little high, but I'm sure it had something to do with the shooting because it went back to normal after an hour also she needs to keep her stress level down," I nodded I would have to keep an eye on her. I gritted my teeth hoping this pain wouldn't last too long

Chapter?

(Brook POV)

"And you're perfectly fine with that?" Jesse said turning on her side and trailing her hand up my side I nodded and pulled the covers up feeling a cool breeze on my skin.
"But you're sort of cool?" I laugh and kissed her cheek making her frown as usual.
"Jesse just drop it already, I'm fine with it," she eyed me suspiciously while I shrugged.
"Are you sure because last time you exploded on me," she pointed out okay so last time I did kind of lose my head, but I'm trying to think everything through now and I'm trying to trust her even though I know her hearts not where she claims it to be.
"And I love you no one else," she stated making me sigh again she lifted my chin up and kissed me gently with one of her soft smiles.
"I'm serious, you mean everything to me and I don't want to anything to jeopardize this, I can separate myself from Hayley if it makes you happy," I rolled my eyes seeing the conflict in hers. I can tell she's torn between her decisions right now and I'm not the kind of person who would make someone choose.
"I'm fine with that and can you answer you damn phone," I say slightly irritated, its been vibrated for almost thirty minutes now. Jesse keeps pressing ignore only for it to ring again.
"Ummm..." she trailed off staring at her phone then back at me as if she didn't know what to do. I took the phone out of her hand seeing that it was no one other than Hayley, she's called at least twenty times. It vibrated in my hand again making me sigh.
"I don't have to answer it if you don't want me to, I can send it over to Blake or Claudia, I'm sure its nothing important," she said quickly Hayley should be at her parents for the week which meant that Jesse and I were on a get a away well we were in the penthouse she took me to a month ago. We come here occasionally to get away from the chaos.
"Just answer it," she gave me a look I shoved her out the bed making her laugh and kiss me.
"I'll be back in five minutes, don't go anywhere because we're definitely not finished?" she winked and let out the room answering the phone. I smiled and laid back waiting patiently for her.

(Jesse POV)

"I'm such an asshole," I mumbled sitting out in the emergency room waiting for the doctor to come back and tell me.
"Jesse," Brooke placed her hand on my back as my shoulders slouched. I went through all the worse case scenarios on my head, the worst was her losing the baby and the second was her never trusting me again.
"Its my fault," I ignore Brooke, I should have answered the phone instead of ignoring her. I knew she was calling I could tell from the vibrations that it was her, if anything happens it'll be my fault.
"I always fuck up Brook, every single time I fuck up, I fucked up with Chelsea, myself and now Hayley," Every person that I meet their lives always turns out for the worse.
"Jesse you can't beat yourself up over this, its my fault if I wasn't so worried about it, you would've have answered your phone," I clenched my jaw. I shouldn't have let her cloud my judgment and I normally don't, but she was asking for something and I was trying to give it to her to the best of my ability and for that I might have fucked up someone else.
"Jesse," I looked up as the doctor stepped out with his clipboard.

"How is she and the baby?" I ask immediately while standing up. He gave me a look but nodded.
"They'll be fine, she's a little bruised up and we had to remover her appendix, the baby is fine, her pressure is now along with the fever. She'll be here for a few days and we're monitoring the baby until then. Other than that she should be in the clear, she'll need to take it easy for now and drink fluids to keep herself properly hydrate," I nodded wanting to know if I could go see her now. I need to see her in order to know that she'll be okay.
"Also she seems to be stressed out, which isn't good for her or the baby, she needs to relax more and possibly be on bed rest,"
"Can I see her?" I ask he nodded and pointed to the room, I went straight to her room walking in as quickly as I could.
"Angel," I say going up to her I could hear the monitors beeping loudly and I could see the bruise on the side of her face. I clenched my fist and sat down taking her hold her of her while apologizing over and over again.

(Brook POV)

I stared into Hayley's window watching Jesse fist clench over and over she spoke softly to her I'm not sure what she's saying, but I'm sure she's apologizing to her. I felt a pull in my heart as she held her hand. I know she says she love me, but an idiot can tell that she loves Hayley the way she should love me, I know it and everyone else knows except her and apart of me wants to keep it that way. I know its' selfish of me to want to be with her even if she doesn't know, but I can't help but think she'll eventually look at me the way she looks at Hayley and she'll eventually love me the way she loves her.
"Brook," I turn around seeing Sherry and Amy coming in, they ran up to me and looked into the window.
"God what happened?" Amy asked peering inside.
"I'm not sure, she kept calling and Jesse finally answered, next thing I know she was running in and throwing on clothes, before she ran out telling me that she would send Claudia for me," I explain I'm not sure what happened to Hayley at this point.
"What about the baby," Sherry asked frowning a little.
"She's fine, she had to get her appendix removed though," I muttered still looking at Jesse as she seemed to relax some I could see Hayley slowly waking up. Jesse moved closer and smiled as she opened her eyes. I looked away not wanting to see anymore.
"Brook, jesse still loves you," Amy said following after me, I laughed dryly and shook my head.
"I'm not stupid Amy, she clearly loves Hayley more, she never looked at me that way and I don't think I want to be with someone who doesn't love me the same the way, she may not realize it now, but down the road she'll figure it out," I say sitting down, it would be better for me just to end it now before I get too connected and involved with her.

(Jesse POV)

I lean back in my chair frowning as I ran my hand through my hair completely confused as to what just happened.
"Slim," I looked over smiling as she rubbed her eyes with her good wrist, she sprained her other one.
"How are you feeling?" I ask sitting next to her, she leaned her head on my shoulder and rubbed her belly.
"Fine," I nodded and kissed her forehead earning a sigh. I know she probably hates me right now.

"I'm sorry," I say she rolled her eyes and cuddled up to me. I still feel like and asshole and if anything were to happen to her or the baby I would have blamed myself for not answering my damn phone.
"I'm fine," I rubbed her hand before taking it in mine.
"You can go though, I know you were with Brook," I chuckled and crossed my ankles while scooting comfortable onto the bed so that I lay next to her.
"Sadly she broke it off, completely random. Seems like no one wants me Red," I'm dumped again as usual, although I should get used to it, but damn I thought Brook would be the one.
"Red," I glanced over seeing her eyes closed and mouth slightly opened, I brushed her hair back and let her sleep. She'll be out of her in a few days and she'll be on bed rest for a few days so that means we'll be staying at my apartment now until she can get herself together and now I have to call Brook up because she completely threw me off with the break up. I had thought we were going fine, but when I came out into the hall-way she said she didn't want to be in the relationship when her heart was no longer with me and mine with hers. I'm not even sure what that means, but I'll talk to her when Hayley gets out, because I do want to be with her no matter what crazy shit says.
c

(Chapter ??? February 6 months)

(Jesse POV)
I heard a grunt behind me causing me to chuckle lightly, I turned around seeing Hayley trying to pull on some jeans.
"Angel I'm sorry to say this, but it isn't going to fit," I stated while putting my spoon down and looking at the time we had to be out the house in less than 20 minutes for school and Brook didn't want to be late something about a test today. Hayley looked up at me with a pout. I shook my head and went into closet pulling out a dress.

"Put on the dress, then we'll leave," I stated she sighed and looked at her belly with a frown.
"But I wanted to wear pants," I laughed and pulled the pants off of her.
"I know, but baby girl is saying no, you need to get maternity clothes, I told you that already," she glared making me laugh some reason she was against maternity pants.
"No," I smiled and slid her shirt off. I bent down and kissed her belly laughing when I felt a kick against my lips.
"Daddy's kisses," I mumbled quietly while rubbing my cheek against her belly. I was still hoping Hayley would consider us being together, I wanted to be the daddy or whatever I was going to be called to this baby.

"Jesse," she groaned, I kissed her stomach once more before going back up to her. she lifted her arms and I pulled the dress over her head. It flowed down her body nicely.

"See you look cute," I mumbled while pecking her cheek, I know pecking so not my style, but I was going to win her over.

"I look like a whale," I laughed almost agreeing with her.
"You look like a cute whale, now stop complaining and lets go," I handed her, her sandals, she slid them on before getting her bag which I immediately took from her.

"I can carry it," I shook my head.

"Stop being stubborn now lets go, Brook needs a ride and she doesn't want to be late," she sighed and grabbed her pills taking one as we left the room. I made my way down the stairs seeing my mom feeding the twins.

"Mom, I'm leaving, anything you want before I get back," I asked while getting my keys, she shook her head with a smile, I raised my eyebrow as I kissed the top of Xavier's and Isabel's head, they squealed and clapped their hands making me laugh.

"See you later, make sure you give mom a hard time," I said to the two of them with a smirk, they smiled and clapped again, that was a yes.
"Good luck mom," I called out while leaving and ignoring the fact that she was yelling at me. I made it to the car where Brook was impatiently waiting, she frowned at me making me shrug so lets just say Brook has an attitude problem, after she dumped me she's been sort of mean to me. I needed to talk to her to get this stuff sorted out.

"Good morning Brook," I said while opening the door for her, she slid to the back with a frown. I leaned in with my eyebrow raised.
"We need to talk," I mumbled she sighed and nodded I pushed the seat back while tossing the bags beside her.
"Get in Red," she huffed at me, I held out my hand helping her in she groaned and frowned at her belly. I shook my head she was so weird now.

"I'm not weird," she grumbled before magically pulling out a pickle. This was going to be a long day. I started the car and backed out just as Sherry and Amy walked out the house going towards Amy's car. I rolled out and sped to the school ignoring Hayley as she told me to slow down. I just wanted to get out the car, I could feel the tension coming off of Brook and of course Hayley was too caught up in her own world to notice.
"Hayley put the pickle down," I said seeing out the corner of my eyes shoving her face with sweet dill pickles. She moaned quietly and shook her head.
"Cravings are killing me, I try so hard to resist," She moaned again shoving another one in her mouth, I'm sure she had a whole jar in her bag. I pulled up at the school in no time. I got out and went over to Hayley side to help her, but she had to be stubborn and do it herself, I sighed and helped her out not caring at she was frowning at me.
"You know what the doctor said, take it easy or I'll make you stay at the apartment for the rest of the school year," I warned quietly she pouted and kissed my cheek.
"I know, but I hate this," I raised my eyebrow confused she only shook her head and moved out the way, Brook quickly got out and practically ran into the building while I continued to stare at Hayley confused.
"Do you not want the baby anymore," I asked if she didn't want it I would support her decision, but I would probably make my mom adopt the baby instead. She shook her head with a frown.
"No, of course I want my baby, I just hate being big and helpless, I'm trying to get this thing down on my own so I won't bother you or anyone that much when she comes, its bad enough that I'm living with you and putting all this stress on you," She mumbled I groaned and lifted her chin up,

"You're so stupid sometimes, I told you before that I want to be with you so I don't mind helping you at all," she opened her mouth to protest, but I shook my head and kissed her lightly, she leaned into me grasping my shirt. I smirked internally at the tingling sensation. I bit her lip only to have her gasp and pull back.
"No," she pushed me slightly making me laugh and kiss her cheek as she blushed with a scowl on her face.
"I'll win you over Red and I'll be in the babies life," I mumbled while rubbing her belly, she blushed and I chuckled putting my arm around her waist.
"Lets get you to class," I held her as we walked in, the students were once again staring at the two of us. I still had to watch Hayley especially with these ignorant students around. They acted as if she was a disease or something and I know Hayley was a little sad about that.
"Fuck them Hayley," I grumbled while frowning at them some girls smiled at me. I shook my head no matter how many times I announce that I'm with Hayley they still felt the need to flirt with me.
"Jesse you don't have to do this, I don't want you caught up in this," I laughed and kissed her temple while smiling.
"Angel, I don't care what people think of me if I did I would be long gone, now shut up and look happy, no be happy cause I'm not going anywhere," I stated quietly but strictly, she looked up with tears running down her face. Oh shit.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have spoken to you like that, but don't cry Angel you know I hate when you cry," I mumbled apologetically, I bent down to her and wiped her tears that seemed to be never ending.

"I'm really sorry," I tired unsure, I hugged her to my chest letting her cry and attempt to talk at the same time, but everything she was saying was coming out muffled by her tears and my shirt. I looked around seeing students staring at us and whispering, I groaned and picked her up quickly, she squeaked and hid in my chest as I walked to the lounge. When I got there I sat on the couch with a sigh.

"Angel why are you crying," I asked she shrugged I pulled her back and lifted her chin, with a smile.
"You're so nice to me, and I'm so stupid sometimes," I laughed totally agreeing with her.
"Yeah you are stupid sometimes, but I love that about you," I kissed her again, laughing as she blushed, and stared at me innocently like a lost puppy, I grinned back while kissing her slowly. She moaned quietly and opened up immediately, I smirked a little and shift her on my lap. I never thought I would be making out with a pregnant girl before. I grunted a little as I moved her to the couch effectively laying on top of her as the kiss heated up.

"Jesse wait," She moaned I groaned and went down to her neck sucking it lightly, she moaned again.
"We can't, I'm not going to hold you down," I rolled my eyes and placed my lips over hers so she could stop talking her stupid nonsense. I moaned when I tasted her sweet, sweet mouth. My mouth was watering at the taste and the zaps I was getting out of this. I pulled back feeling myself run out of air. I smiled at her flushed face as she breathed in deeply, with glazed eyes.
"You aren't holding me down," I kissed her again and pulled back before slowly sitting up, she stayed on her back staring at the ceiling in a daze. I smirked yup, I so left a mark on her. I sat her up, avoiding her belly as she smiled a little.

"But you're still so young and your teenage hood," I laughed loudly at that statement teenage hood.
"Red, I haven't been a teenager since I was thirteen, I'm old enough to know that with you there comes a responsibility, I want to raise your daughter, I want her to be both of ours, I know you probably don't see me as a suitable parent, but I will quit the gang in two years, I'll support you and the baby, hell I want to marry you and have tons of kids with you, but only if you let me, I've made so many sacrifices this year and I haven't done one thing for myself in awhile, and although this a big step this is what I want for myself, you and baby girl. I know its selfish, but I meant it at the hospital when I told you I loved you, I think I've loved you this whole time, but was blinded by so many things that were happening, this may sound wrong, but I think I was unconsciously putting Brook in danger so the spot light would be away from you, I think I only went out with Brook so you wouldn't get hurt anymore, but I realize how stupid that was because I love you," I felt her hand cover my mouth, I wasn't good at theses emotions things in fact I was never good at it, I stared at Hayley taking her hand and softly brushing my lips against her knuckles. She blushed profusely.

"Is it going to work," she asked quietly, I raised my eyebrow confused as to what she was asking.

"Us, are we going to work, I don't want to go into something like I've done in the past and be left behind heartbroken with a baby," I nodded understanding, she wanted a fully committed relationship and if I was going to do this I had to do it for the long haul after all she is having a baby, well our baby, I grinned at the thought of a little family with her.

"Yes I'm in it for the long haul, as long as you'll have me I'll stay, I wasn't lying when I said I wanted to be with you," I mumbled staring into her questioning eyes, she sighed and nodded.
"I don't want to be heartbroken again, I don't think I can deal with heartbreak anymore," I chuckled and brushed the hair out her face, while placing soft kisses all over her face, I started with her forehead followed by her eyes cheek nose and stopping as I brushed my lips against hers.
"Look at me," she moved her eyes and stared into mine, I smiled "I want you, I want the baby, I want us, I want to wake up to you and a little girl every morning, I want to be the over protective father, I want to hold you at night, I want everything you have to offer, but most of all I want to build a family, a family with you, the one I love," I spoke quietly and truthfully right now Hayley was all I cared about and probably all I have ever cared about, ever since we first met I knew she was special.

"You're my angel, I want to be with my innocent little angel," I kissed her feeling that she was finally giving in, she slowly and hesitantly slid her arms around my neck bringing me closer. I sighed and bit her lip, I was keeping the kiss simple, I pulled back and leaned my forehead on hers with a smile.
"Is that a yes," I asked she blushed and nodded, I grinned and kissed her once more as the loud shrill from the bell went off. I slid down some stopping at her stomach.

"You hear that baby girl, mommy said yes," I cooed while rubbing her stomach I kissed it, laughing as she kicked making Hayley jump slightly.

"She's happy, a little too happy," I looked up seeing her queasy look, I grabbed a trashcan and placed it in front of her. She groaned and I held her hair while she threw up her lovely breakfast that I took the time to make for her this morning.
"God I hate this," I laughed and rubbed her back while she groaned and barfed again.

"This isn't attractive," She mumbled I chuckled.
"Nope it really isn't, but I still think you're sexy," I pointed out, only to earn a glare I shrugged I was telling her the truth and I was used to her throwing up, she didn't like when I was near her or helping her when she did for some reason.
"Can you help me to the bathroom," I nodded, I took the trash bag out and tied it up before helping her up, she sighed and leaned on me as she wobbled. I chuckled she looked like a penguin.
"Jesse, I swear to god I will kill you for the penguin thoughts," she hissed I nodded she was so hot when she was mad. I lead her to the girls bathroom following in after her, but she turned to me and shook her head.
"You can't be in here," I groaned technically I was a girl so I could, I opened my mouth to protest but she shook her head.
"No, can you just wait for me, please," I sighed and kissed her forehead before leaving out, I leaned against the bathroom door waiting for her patiently

(Brook)

(Jesse POV)
I peeked in the bathroom seeing Hayley and some other girl talking, I couldn't really hear but from Hayley's expression it wasn't good. I stepped into the bathroom and grabbed the girl glaring at her shocked expression.
"Listen closely, you and anyone else who messes with Hayley will have to deal with me, I already told all of you that I have no problem hitting a girl, if she comes to me or if I hear one thing about her you're dead, if my baby gets in harms way I'll kill every single last one of you," I hissed quietly while bringing her up to my face, her face paled as she nodded and apologized to Hayley. I tossed her to the floor ignoring her yelp as I grabbed Hayley.

"You okay," I asked kissing her nose and holding her close.
"Yeah," I sighed and led her out the bathroom. I think I have a test today, but I could skip and go to class with Hayley then I had to chat with Brook that should be fun.

"What class," I asked she sighed and leaned on me, I put my arm on her shoulder kissing her temple with a smile.

"You want to see Pocahontas I have the movie," she looked up at me with a smile, I chuckled and kissed her lightly while knocking on her class door. The teacher opened it with a frown.
"You're late again Hayley," he scowled while looking at her stomach, I shoved him back with a frown.
"She was sick, now let her in the class," I hissed he swallowed and moved out the way, I rolled my eyes and escorted her in the class, we made our way to the back where her seat was.
"Here you go," I mumbled pulling her seat out, she smiled at me gratefully and sat down. I leaned against the wall with my eyes shut and arms folded as the teacher started.

(Jesse POV)

I held Hayley's hand as we walked the hall, I glared at anyone who even as to so much as glanced at her.

"So, I was thinking do you want to go to my parenting classes with me," she asked quietly I stared down at her blushing face a little shocked I had offered many times and she always turned me down.
"Never mind you don't have too," She said just as quickly as she asked, I laughed and kissed the top of her head.
"No, I want to, I'm just surprised you always turned me down for the classes," she blushed again and looked at her hand.

"Because you were dating Brook, I didn't want it to seem...well.... you know," she spoke quietly, I nodded understanding where she was going with it.

"I'm happy we figured it out, now I can go to classes with you and I can finally start the nursery," her eyebrows went in, in confusion, I shrugged.

"Well my mom was doing the nursery in another room, but I wanted it in my room so we were holding it off," she only stared at me making me regret opening my mouth. I had no problem telling her that half of my room was being turned into a temporary nursery but I didn't want her to think I'm moving too fast or pressuring her into being with me.
"What about the apartment," I chuckled I actually had other plans, but I guess we could stay at the apartment until I find the perfect place for us to live.

"I was doing a nursery there too, but just in case we spend nights at my mom's we have a place to put her," I mumbled touching her belly, I rubbed it with a smile. I looked at Hayley who was wiping her eyes and fighting to hold the tears back.
"I'm sorry I'm can't help it sometimes, it's the hormones," She blubbered while trying to stop herself from crying, I kissed her nose and held her around her waist as we walked down outside like she had requested, it was our lunch break anyways. I helped her to the bench sitting next to her when I had her settled.
"Feels good," she mumbled I nodded leaning back and sliding on my shades while she took out her small jar of pickles.

"I swear the baby is going to be green," I mumbled shaking my head as she giggled and continued stuffing her face with her new favorite snack. She actually ditched the peanut butter now. I smiled and shut my eyes taking in the rays while she munched I had a lunch for her in my bag so when she was finished her snacks she could eat it,

"So it is true," I heard, I opened my eyes seeing some chick, she was at least 5'10 give or take a few, she had short messy blonde hair, she was wearing semi baggy skinny jeans and a plain black t-shirt

"Taylor" Hayley said I could hear the shock in her voice, I looked at this Taylor person trying to figure out who she was she looked familiar really familiar.

"I see you didn't waste anytime," She said in disgust, I chuckled and stood up only to have Hayley grab my arm.
"Jesse don't," I glanced down at her she shook her head making me frown I sat back down seeing Blake and Claudia in the background watching.

"Taylor please just leave me alone," Hayley mumbled I could hear the heartache in her voice and I didn't like it one bit.
"Taylor or who ever the hell you are, stay away from her, I don't know what happened between you two, but it obviously wasn't something pleasant." I grumbled feeling a little pissed off as she laughed.
"So she didn't tell you, I figured that she was always easy, but I never knew you would get yourself knocked up, probably not even.." before she could finished I grabbed her and slammed her into the picnic table, my blade was drawn and was pressed into her neck. She swallowed while I glared my shades had fallen off in the process.

"Don't ever say anything like that to her, you don't know a damn thing about her," She tried hard to put on a cocky smile but I pressed the blade into her further making her gasp as I drew blood, I grinned as crimson starting to trickling down my knife, "You don't know who you're dealing with, I could have you pushing up daisy in matter of seconds, in fact I would enjoy seeing your blood run down my knife, just as much as you enjoy talking about my fucking girlfriend." I moved some so that I was in her face, Hayley put her hand on my arm telling me to let her go "I'm going to tell you this once, stay the hell away from her, don't talk to her, don't talk about her and don't go near her, if I catch you anywhere near her I won't hesitate to kill you," I hissed she nodded, I smirked and let her go, she scrambled up. She turned around only to turn back around with her fist flying, I chuckled and caught her fist while pulling out my gun just as fast. She stopped immediately. Now I remember.

"Bang," I whispered pulling the trigger, her face went white as snow I chuckled

"I'm serious, you don't know me Taylor I will only warn you once, don't fuck with me, next time the bullet will be in its chamber and maybe it'll hit you along with some very close family members, lets say your precious little sister or your mom that works so hard to make ends meet, oh and we can't forget the adorable little boy who practically worships you what his name," I clicked my tongued with a smirk her eyes were wide and stricken with horror, "Timothy little Timothy right ," I spoke quietly ignoring Hayley's complaint about me always carrying my gun. I chuckled humorously before letting her go with a grin.
"Have a nice day Taylor, tell them I said hi," she took a step back stumbling almost falling.

"You're crazy," she pointed to me before looking at Hayley I waggled my finger.
"Now, Now what did we talk about," I asked her breath hitched as I made a bang sound with my mouth while pointing my gun to her.
"You can have her, you're crazy, no you're insane, I'm done," she ran off making me laugh. Mission accomplished. I kept laughing until I felt a slap to the back of my head, I winced and turned to Hayley with a semi pout, she crossed her arms.
"I'm sorry she pissed me off," I mumbled feeling a little remorseful, I kissed her lightly with a sigh.

"Who was she," I asked My jaws clenched at the look in her eye.
"My ex," I nodded so that's where I saw her from, I couldn't remember, but I did research her because she had sent something to her phone. I pulled my phone out texting Blake to go after that girl and teach her a lesson.

"Hmm," I pulled her closer to me and lifted her on my lap she turned around some and put her face in my neck sighing and holding me tight. That was the girl who hit her, she thinks I'm stupid I know that look, it was the same look she gave me when I made her dye her hair and when I asked her if she anyone ever hit her.

"You scared me," she mumbled I wrapped my arms around her more.

"I'm sorry, I just don't like people messing with you," I explained with a frown I put my chin on her shoulder looking out at the hills covering the school.

"I know," I sighed and held her not letting her go, I wanted this to work out for us.
"I know you have a question" I said she shook her head and looked up at me.
"Do you really think that this will work," I chuckled.
"Hell yeah, you're stuck with me Hayley, you and baby girl, I'm one hundred percent devoted to you and her," I plan to marry her when the right time comes. I was already saving for the ring, I actually been saving since the day I found out she was pregnant not just for a ring, but for the baby also so far I had over ten thousand and that doesn't include my saving accounts that I'm not able to touch until I'm eighteen, I'm sure I have a lot saved from over the years.

"I'm serious," I kissed her cheek.
"Yes I'm staying with you, I've been in love with you for a long time. You know that I've only loved one person in my life," she moved up and placed her face back in my neck.

"What about Brook," I shrugged I still have to fix things with Brook.
"I only like her as a friend sure I love her, but I'm not in love with her, I'm in love with you and only you," I mumbled kissing the top of her head as she grew quiet I leaned back letting her stay on my lap. It wasn't long before the bell rung signaling the end of lunch. Hayley slowly stood up and I followed behind her holding her hand and pulling her to my side.

"Lets take it slow," I nodded with a smirk.
"Does that mean I can tame your hormones," I asked curiously I know she's been horny and I've been secretly giving her head while she slept of course she thought it was a dream or something stupid.

"No," she blushed and put her head in my chest as I headed for the front door. I spotted Brook and the others heading our direction for class.

"Where are you two going," Sherry asked with a frown, I rolled my eyes she didn't like the fact that I was dating Hayley and she never did like Hayley I mean she warmed up to her, but she didn't like her, I think it because I lost focus around Hayley. I actually felt somewhat normal when I was with her.

"None of your business, fix your attitude and Brook stop by I want to talk to you," I guided Hayley around them and out the building. I led her to my car and helped her in.

"Jesse I can't miss school I'm already behind," she complained I shut the door and slid into the drivers seat.
"I know, we're going to the apartment, I'm going to help you catch up and we can go to the birthing class afterwards," I looked over when she didn't respond only to find her asleep, I sighed so much for the conversation. She falls asleep at random times I laid my hand on her stomach feeling the baby move around and lightly kick my hand. I chuckled she was going to be something when she was born. Hopefully she would look just like Hayley, I don't think Hayley would be able to handle it if she looked just like Chris, I could already see the blonde hair and the brown eyes staring back at her. Either way I would help her get through it and we would love the baby girl no matter what.

I parked in front of my apartment ten minutes later. I had to look for a house, it'll probably be small, but I was not having Hayley live in this place, don't get me wrong the place wasn't a dump or anything it was actually a perfect place right down the street from the beach and reasonable distance from my mom's house and school, but it was too small for a kid. It only had two bedrooms a small living room and the kitchen and dining room were combined so it wasn't much. I opened door and carried Hayley in the apartment, she mumbled something under her breath and dug into me. I reached my bedroom and laid her in the bed, she would be in my bedroom now no way was I letting her sleep alone, well its not like she has been sleeping alone.

"I'm starting to feel like a stalker," I mumbled to myself while thinking about all the nights, I snuck into her room to sleep with her, she slept better and I also slept better. I pulled off her clothes leaving her in my briefs and her bra. I shook my head while staring at my briefs on her, some reason she had taken a liking to my underwear recently. Now I knew where all my boxer briefs were going. I slid out my own clothing and moved in next to her, she cuddled right up to me wrapping her legs around my waist; I chuckled as her protruding belly rubbed against me. I looked down at with a smirk. It was so cute on her; I was never really attracted to pregnant women before or kids in general.

"Hmm stop," she groaned while digging as far as she could into me, I laughed and kissed her forehead.
"Love you angel," I mumbled while running my hand through her hair, I shut my eyes and fell asleep with her finally in my arms.

(Brook POV)

I sighed I know Jesse was trying to talk to me, but I didn't want to even though I let her go, I still somewhat loved her even if she was in love with Hayley.
"Lynn," I heard a sing songy voice, I groaned knowing that it was Sam. I turned to her as she skipped over to me with the biggest smile.
"Hiya, you look lovely today if I must say," she winked making me shake my head, she laughed and put her arm around my shoulder.

"So, I heard the news," she started I glared at her for bringing it up, I know she was trying to get a date with me.

"Sam not now. God can't you see I'm pissed off!," I half yelled she held her hand up in defense.
"I wasn't I was just seeing how you were doing, I know you liked her a lot and I know how it feels," she paused and kicked at nothing in particular while I continued to glare.
"I thought maybe we could go get some cookies or go do something to get your mind off of things," she stopped speaking before she blushed and looked down at her feet.

"I I mean we don't have too,' She mumbled softly, I smiled at her shyness.

"Sure I would love that," her head snapped up as her face lit up, I laughed as she bounced up and down while dragging me to her car.
"Great, I know this lady who makes the best chocolate chip cookies," She exclaimed I giggled as she opened the door and virtually pushed me in. I buckled up as she jumped in her seat.

"This is going to be great," I smiled at her enthusiasm; we pulled out the parking lot growing silent. I leaned against the window thinking about Jesse, I didn't think it would be this hard to let her go. I regret it, but at the same time I'm happy, I don't think I could be with her knowing that she loved someone else, even if she wasn't aware of it.

"Lynn, I'm going to be serious right now," I looked over at Sam as she ran a hand through her dark brown hair. I never seen Sam serious she was usually playful, uptight or cocky.

"I know this is hard for you because you loved Jesse and I know how you feel, but I'll make this the best evening of your life," She stated with a look of determination, I chuckled and nodded.

"Its not like this day can be any worse," her face dropped as she pulled over, I frowned in confusion.

"Sam what are you..." my mouth was covered as she glared at me, my heart sped up in shock and fear, Jesse warned me about her What if what she was true.

"Don't ever say that, I will make sure you're happy, so be positive," She scowled me as if I was a child.

"Do you understand," I nodded almost laughing as her face turned back to the happiness.
"Sure Sam," she nodded and pulled onto the road again.

"Now, since you're so negative I'll have to tell Ms. Julia to up the dose of chocolate chips, I have a feeling we'll need extra milk too," She winked as I laughed and leaned my head on the window. Surprisingly I was starting to feel better and to think it was Sam making me feel sort of happy.

"

(Jesse POV)

I sat next to Hayley on the floor along with the other couples in the room, so far I could tell we were the youngest.

"Not that crowded," I mumbled to her she nodded, I laced my hands with her smiling down at her, she returned the smile and laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I think todays the birth positions or it may be the relaxation session," She mumbled while shutting her eyes and leaning on my shoulder, I shifted some and put my arm around her waist while looking around the room. We were on yoga mats and there were yoga balls throughout the colorful room. I looked to my left seeing a couple sitting next to us.
"Hi, you must be her boyfriend, I'm so happy you came," the blonde lady said, I smirked and nodded.

"She wouldn't let me, but I finally convinced her to let me come," I said only to earn a slap on my chest.
"That's not true, I didn't want you to be bored and you know about babies already," Hayley grumbled while giving me a glare, I laughed and pecked her lips.

"Oh you have another child," The lady asked surprised I shook my head no.
"I have a little brother and sister twins, they were born last year, I helped my mom with them, so I have experience," she smiled and nodded as another woman walked in with a bag.

"Today is diaper changing, swaddling and breast feeding" I chuckled at Hayley's miss information, she had an "oh" look on her face. I shook my head while kissing her temple.

"You should really pay attention," I teased quietly she blushed still staring at the lady as she spook, I zoned out not really paying attention since I knew all of the stuff. I focused my attention on Hayley as she took notes, I smiled she was so cute with her determined and focused expression. She brushed her hair behind her ear before scribbling down notes again. I sighed she was adorable with her bright red hair and pretty hazel green eyes, her cute nose and her pretty pink lips. I chuckled softly she didn't need to write notes it should come naturally. I couldn't wait till the baby came I'm getting anxious to see the little Angel inside her belly, I hope she looked like Hayley she would be super adorable if she had that fire red hair.

"Jesse pay attention," Hayley complained with a cute frown, I chuckled and kissed her nose. I stared into her eyes loving how they changed to a deep green.
"I am, you're just so cute when you concentrate" I grinned as she blushed profusely, my grin widened in amusement. I leaned in and pecked her plump moist lips before leaning back and placing my head on her shoulders watching the lady pass out the dolls, I think this is a complete waste of time, but Hayley would need to know some of this stuff so this was a must for her.

"Okay I've got this," she mumbled determined I chuckled and watched as she attempted to swaddled the toy baby surprisingly it looked really life like.

"You want me to help," I asked she frowned at me and shook her head, I chuckled and continued to watch her work with determination. I laughed as the babies head ended up swaddled along with the rest of the body.
"Don't laugh at me," She grumbled giving me a glare, I smirked as she unwrapped it again.
You know what, we're going to buy the pre swaddled ones," She huffed in defeat I shook my head and took the baby, I placed it in the middle of the cloth.

"Look pull one side of blanket across baby's chest. Tuck under opposite arm," I demonstrated slowly. "Now fold the bottom of blanket over the feet and tuck behind baby's shoulder. Pull the remaining side of the blanket across the chest again and tuck it underneath the baby gently, not too tight though it can cause hip dislocation and can overheat heat the baby," I explained as I held up the doll which was perfectly swaddled baby. She nodded her head vigorously; I chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I want to try now," She took the doll out my hand and unwrapped it. I leaned back on my elbows and watched, she did exactly as I had told her, it took her awhile, but she did it. She lifted the doll up with a triumph expression. I laughed lightly she looks like she just won a million bucks. She turned to me with the biggest smile on her face.

"You're so cute," I muttered kissing her gently, she blushed and pointed to the doll.
"Is it correct," she asked holding it up again and I nodded grinning as her face lit up. I chuckled and kissed her temple before zoning out. I had to speak to Brook and I had to speak to my mom and dad about Hayley. Well mostly my dad when he gets back from his work trip or wherever the hell he went.

"Jesse pay attention," Hayley complained while nudging me, I rolled my eyes at her.

"I know this stuff, I'm only here to see your cute serious face and let me tell its adorable," I teased making her blush again. I smirked and put my head on her shoulder kissing it lightly. I played with her hair as the instructor started to talk again. I again zoned out and focused my thoughts on Hayley the baby and the talk I had to have with Brook in a few hours.

Chapter ??? spring break

(Jesse POV)

Come on, Hayley," I grumbled she's been in the bathroom for God knows how long.
"I look fat," I groaned as she peeked her head out the door with a pout.

"Shut up and get out here," I demanded, I pulled the door open frowning as she tried to pull it back.

"Hayley, if you don't let go of the door I'm leaving," I stated she pouted and let go of the door I sighed in relief I pulled the door open slowly only to see her wrapped in a towel with her belly nice and prominent.
"Give me that," I snatched the towel away from her I rolled my eyes as she looked down at the floor or her belly seeing as though she couldn't really see the floor. I stared at her and smiled, she was wearing a two piece tankini, the top was a turquoise form fitting tankini with a matching bottom.

"You look cute angel," I said while kissing her forehead and rubbing her belly.

"I look fat," I rolled my eyes she wasn't even fat, in fact it was only her stomach but it was obvious that she was pregnant and not fat, she had the perfect round belly.
"No you look pregnant and adorable, right baby girl," I cooed to her belly, I kissed it feeling a kick.

"Ouch, stop it Jesse," Hayley complained she hated when I did that because the baby would always kick her hard.

"Sorry, but its so cute," I said again still rubbing her belly. I can't wait till I see this gorgeous baby from the looks on the ultra sound I have to say she looks like a replica of Hayley. I straighten back up and smiled at her as she reached for a beach towel dress thing

"I don't look bad do I," She asked softly I shook my head laughing as she pouted down at her belly.
"No you look divine," I took her hand and pulled her gently out the locker room. I slide my arm around her waist laughing a little as she rubbed her belly. I'm assuming she's still kicking a lot.

"She's killing my ribs," She groaned out, I nodded her ribs still weren't exactly healed. Broken ribs take a long time to heal actually it could take months to almost a year for them to be completely healed.

"Water will help, and I'll freeze her tonight," I said earning a giggle our little girl hated when we put something cold on her belly she usually squirms away from it or tries to push it out the way.
"You're so mean," She teased, I chuckled and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you and her very much," she giggled as she slipped out her sandals, I bent down and picked them up for her because lets face she couldn't bend down for crap and if she tried she would be struggling the whole time. Although it was always amusing to watch her flap her arms around.
"Hmm so good on my feet," She moaned I rolled my eyes and followed her as she waddled through the sand with a peaceful smile on her face.

"Can you rub my feet," she asked looking at me with her big bright eyes, I sighed as my heart melted she was so cute sometimes.

"Of course, I'll rub your feet," she blushed and moved closer to me as I waggled my eyebrows she so loved when I rubbed her feet especially when I got her little toes. She especially loved when I sucked them, she practically came on spot last time.
"Stop," she grumbled looking away with a blush, I laughed and took hold of her hand.
"Hey guys," I said I pointed to the beach chair.

"Sit," I commanded getting a frown from Hayley but she did as she was told. I shook my head at her as she leaned back.
"Hey Brook," I mumbled she nodded not looking my way, to say are relationship was good would be lie.

"Can we talk," I asked slowly she shook her head and stood up.
"Nothing to say," she walked away leaving me with scowl on my face. I flopped down next to Hayley who placed her hand on my shoulder.
"Don't worry Slim, you can go to her," she muttered I glanced up at her seeing her nodding and looking out at Brook who was slowly walking into the water.
"You sure," I asked she nodded, I kissed her gently.
"You're the best you know," I mumbled she laughed a little and cupped my cheek.
"You're not good with your emotions, so its best if you get this over with now," she stated as if she was my psychiatrist.

"I don't want you coming home in a bad mood, you," She trailed off giving me a knowing look.

"I won't hurt you even if I get angry," I grumbled she smiled softly and kissed me again.

"I know, but you hurt others," I shrugged she did have a point I would kurk out on anyone when I was in my mood. I pecked her lips again before standing up. I sighed and went out to towards Brook.
"Brook please talk to me," I said stepping beside her she turned to me.
"I don't have anything to say," her voice was cold and distant.
"I don't get it, one minute you're fine with everything and the next minute you won't talk to me, you told me you were fine with Hayley and I, and now all the sudden you're not," I exclaimed getting a little pissed off by this.
"You're right you don't get it Jesse you never have, you think I'm happy, for god sakes I love you, do you think its easy for me to watch you play house with your pregnant girlfriend. I'm not going to lie I hate it, Jesse. I can't stand it and you know what its my fault! If I didn't tell you that you loved her you wouldn't be with her, you'd be with me, but I'm not that damn selfish and I have too much pride to be in a relationship with someone who blatantly loves someone else. What am I supposed to do smile and pretend that some pregnant bitch didn't steal your heart away," She half shouted with tears shinning in her eyes my shoulder sagged.
" Don't call her a bitch she hasn't done one thing to you, in fact she encouraged me to talk to you about this, she even volunteered to leave so we could be together. Look I'm sorry, Brook I don't know what to do anymore, I love you too and I know its hard but I can't do anything about it, it's just that I can see myself with her twenty years from now, but she makes me want to change, I know that I have a future with her and I know its crazy," I trailed off as she looked away.
"Is there anything I can do, I'll do anything to make you happy again," I said softly at the end of the day she was my best friend whether she liked it or not and I did love her, but not the same way that I loved Hayley or even Chelsea at one point.
" I just need space, I don't want to see you, hear from you or anything," I sighed

"That's fine, you can still stay at the warehouse, I'll move to the apartment and I'll stay home from school or something," I said but she didn't respond.
"Brook, I know I ruined your life and I'm sorry, truly sorry. When this gang thing is over, I'll promise you that'll I leave to New York again and you'll never have to deal with me again, its fine, but you'll always be my friend, so even if we aren't talking you can always call me when you need help," with that I walked back up the beach I smiled at Hayley as she sighed and shook her head.
"She doesn't want to talk to me or see me, so I guess we're staying at the apartment," I said she sighed and stood up I looked at her confused,

"Sit," I sat down only to have her sit on my lap, I smiled and wrapped my arms around her as she leaned on my shoulder.
"We can stay at my house, my parent's won't be home for a month," she muttered I shrugged I didn't prefer to stay at hers because of the last incident, but if her parent's weren't home it shouldn't be a problem.

"Yeah that way you won't have to walk up so many stairs," I pointed out, she nodded, she gets tired very easily when walking or doing any activity at this point.
"You're sleepy aren't you," I asked laughing a little as she pouted and shook her head.
"No... okay maybe a little, but I want to have fun," She muttered while shutting her eyes I shook my head and rubbed her belly.
"I know we can have fun some other time I don't want you to push yourself," she shook her head and moved closer into my neck.
"I'm not pushing myself, I promise," she muttered with a small yawn I chuckled as she sighed.
"I'm wiped out," she finally confessed I laughed a little as she pulled out and frowned.
"I really wanted to relax, but I keep falling asleep its like the world is slowly passing me by," She complained, I leaned in and kissed her pouting lip.
"Its not because I'm with you, right," I said getting a smile she wrapped her arms around my neck.
"I don't understand why you aren't like this with other people teddy," I chuckled lowly and kissed her neck.
"Because other people aren't my angel and I don't trust or love them like I love and trust you," She nodded and kissed my cheek.
"I still think you can be little nicer," I shrugged I liked the way I acted I only acted like this around Hayley because I loved her and if I didn't I wouldn't be with her.

"I'll be super nice to our pumpkin, she'll be so cute like you," I rubbed her belly laughing as she kicked against my hand.

"That doesn't count,' I shrugged again.
"So, I'm always nice to you that's all that counts, its me and you against the world Angel," I stated with a smirk, she sighed obvioulously through with the conversation.

"Oh and my mom wants to speak with you," I said she stiffened in my arms while I laughed.

"She loves you, you know that right, fuck my dad, my mom is the one that counts," she nodded with a look that I didn't like.

"Seriously she really does, I wouldn't lie to you, she excited about our pumpkin and she understands, she just wants to spend some time with you," I said softly while cupping her cheek. I was telling her the truth my mom loved Hayley, sure she didn't like the fact that she was pregnant at first, but once I explained that Hayley wasn't sleeping around, that she did know the father, that she wasn't using me and the fact that she was raped she stopped, she stopped arguing with me she stopped looking at her with disgust, she stopped everything. I told her everything about the rape and Chris, she cried for her. A few days later she promised she would help with everything, she just had to wrap her head around it, but at the same time she was excited to be a grandmother of her first grandchild. She also threatened me to stay with her or she would hurt me or something like that, I really wasn't paying attention much.

"Are you sure, because last time she didn't exactly like me over there," she muttered with her head down, I sighed and rubbed her back.
"Yes, I'm sure, if you want I can stay with you guys, I don't know what she's going to talk to you about, but I don't mind staying," she nodded and went back into my neck. I should call my mother and tell her to come over to the apartment instead somewhere where Hayley was more comfortable. I didn't expect Hayley to fully agree to this anyway because I wouldn't go myself not after the looks and things my mom said.

"Okay," she muttered softly I chuckled again and lifted her chin up. She seemed worried but I had this under control.
"Relax, it'll be fine, and I want to talk to yours," her eyes widened as she shook her head, I leaned in and bit her lip lightly.
"No, I..." She trailed off, I smirked and kissed her gently.
"You don't have to go, I'm just going to talk to your dad okay," she nodded I poked her belly smiling as our little girl kicked again only to earn a slap from Hayley. I rubbed the side of my head frowning at her as she frowned back at me.

"Stop it, I mean it," she scowled I laughed and kissed her again.
"You're so hot," I muttered making her groan, I lifted her chin and deepened the kiss only to get smacked in the head by something, I pulled back and glared over in the direction of Amy and Brooks friend.

"Watch it you assholes," I hissed as they laughed nervously, I rolled my eyes and leaned back in the seat. Hayley pouted at me.
"They like you, so shut up," I said she smacked my chest, before she laid against me.
"I know when people don't like me, it because of Brook isn't it," she asked I nodded.

"Probably, I'm not going to lie to you, but they were rooting for Brook, but they don't understand that Brook and I were too much alike, I love her and everything, but I can't deal with arguing with her every second of the day, we clashed all the time," I explained Brook and I got along better as friends.

"Are you calling me submissive," she asked with a frown I laughed and shook my head, Hayley was far from submissive.
"No, but we don't argue over stupid stuff and plus your always fun to argue with, she takes it too far and we both end up pissed off at each other with both of us to stubborn to apologize," I stated she frowned as if she was thinking.
"Wait! you only argue with me for fun," She exclaimed I shrugged it was always fun arguing with Hayley.
"Yeah because you get so cute when you ignore me," she puckered up her lips and turned around leaving me laughing at her.
"See what I mean," I pointed out, I kissed her neck letting her squirm around before she pouted.
"Don't tease me," she grumbled I chuckled and kissed her cheek again. I turned her around as she continued to frown at me. I kissed her again while placing my hand on her stomach. She pushed it away quickly.

"Oh come on its not my fault, it's because you don't show her enough love," she rolled her eyes and leaned back into me.

"I'm going out to the ocean," I nodded and helped her stand up, she stretched a little before smiling tiredly.
"Don't go out too far," I didn't want the waves to knock her over, she pointed to her toes.

"I'm just going to wet my feet," I nodded she grinned again and walked out towards the water, I shook my head and watched her smile as her feet touched the waves. I chuckled and grabbed my cigarette before going over to Amy.

"Can you at least get along with her," I asked politely while sitting down next to her she looked at me and shrugged.

"Seriously what is up with you, you of all people should know me, I can understand Sherry cause she's a bitch half of the time and I can understand Brooks friends because they are Brooks friends, but you I don't get," I said completely frustrated by all the hateful looks I received from all of them.
"Jesse its just that.." I held up my hand stopping her, I turned to her and stared into her eyes, she seemed frighten, but I wasn't going to do anything to her.
"Why can't I be happy with Hayley, please tell me, because the girl is a damn angel, there's nothing wrong with her, she's perfect for me so please tell me what you don't like," I hissed she shrugged.
"I don't know, honestly she just doesn't seem like your type, I never imagined you with someone like her, she's just so happy, too happy and ugh," she mumbled I frowned.
"Really, so you rather me be with some one who I argue with constantly, who I can't compromise with, who doesn't accept this, who is fucking scared of me half of time, Hayley understands me, she knows when to push me and when not to, she knows how to handle me and she knows how to make me happy, its like you idiots don't want to see my smiling or something, even Chelsea approves of Hayley more than she approved of Brook," I grumbled she shrugged again

"I don't have a problem with Hayley at all, she's cool, but you act weird around her like you're in love or like she's the only person in the world," I blew out the smoke and turned away from her, I smiled a little at the sight of Hayley going a little further in with the biggest smile on her face.
"Is t really that bad for me to love her, I want to be there for her and the little girl growing inside of her, is it bad for me to want to start a family with her, get married and have even more kids, is it really that bad for me to be normal. To feel normal for the first time since Chelsea's accident." I sighed and leaned back.

"I really don't care if you guys like her or not, I'm not looking for anyone's approval, because she's staying with me permanently, nothing is going to change my mind, we're moving to New York together after the baby is born, I'm quitting the gang too," she stared at me in shock as if I just lost my mind.

"The gang is basically your life," She exclaimed I shrugged and pointed to Hayley.

"No the gang was my life, Hayley and the baby are my life now, I don't want to raise a kid around this, I want the kid to have a normal life. I want her to grow up at least a little bit normal,"
"When are you going to do that," she asked still shocked my all of this.
"I promised her two years, that's all the time I need to get everything settled. If everything goes smoothly Blake will be in charge," I explained she breathed out and nodded.
"I never thought this could happen, but I guess I'm happy for you, sure I don't like the relationship thing much, but I can tell that you love her, you never really looked at anyone liked that before and you never had a genuine smile with anyone, but her, I kind of figured this would happen because she's the only person that can pull you from a black out without getting hurt," she did have a point Hayley was the only girl I've never hit aside from Chelsea. Brook got caught in my path once, but I stopped before I could hurt her too much, Hayley on the other hand was the only one that could calm me down. I don't know what she does to me, but honestly I like the way I am around, she makes me feel like myself again.

"I love her and I don't know what I would do without her," I mumbled she nodded and patted my knee.
"Once you're in you're in," she pointed out, I laughed and stood up, only to see Sherry and Brooks friends staring with surprise in my direction, I guess they heard what we talked about.
"I know and I'm completely happy with that, now stop treating her the way you all are, she hasn't done anything to you guys, she's been through a lot the least you can do is say hi, I don't want to see her sad all the time," she nodded and smiled, I walked away with a small smile.
"Angel come on sleepy head," I said laughing as she giggled and turned to me, she still had that tired expression on her face.
"I know, but I'm having fun," She said I bent down and kissed her gently before picking her up, she squeaked and held onto me.
"I know, but we're going to sleep now," she sighed and gave in as she placed her head on my shoulder.

"Thanks for all of this," She muttered with her eyes shut.
"Its not a problem, I like to see you smile," I mumbled while frowning at Sherry as she glared at Hayley while I walked pass. I looked down at Hayley when I didn't get a response only to see her peacefully asleep. I kissed her forehead and carried her to the car that I had parked right in front of the board walk. I opened the door and placed her in, before buckling her up.
"We'll get through all of this together Angel, you'll only be able to smile around me," I mumbled, I pulled out the parking lot while placing my hand on hers. I loved Hayley and I don't care what anyone says. I know who is right for me, and my angel she's perfect for me.

(Brook POV)

I sighed and sat down next to Sam who was smiling as usual.
"Hi Lynn how are you this fine afternoon," I rolled my eyes at her, making her laugh.
"What you said out there wasn't very nice, I understand where both you and Jesse are coming from, but you didn't have to call Hayley a bitch, Hayley is a nice young lady sure she got knocked up by some dude that we don't know of, but it isn't her fault she's just misguided, but she's a sweet little lady," Sam scowled I rolled my eyes at her again even though she did have a point. I always known that Hayley liked Jesse even if she didn't know herself. Hayley stepped out of the way for me even though she was going through hell.

"I'm sure Hayley was just as hurt as you were, maybe more than you are now, you got to have Jesse at one point," I sighed again she did have a point. Hayley had no one except Jesse she didn't have friends or family just Jesse, but she was happy in the background, even if it was just a background and not the foreground, she seemed to like looking out the window at everyone.
"Sam, I get I'm wrong, but I love Jesse and I can't help the resentment I have towards Hayley, if she didn't call that night we would be together and if I didn't tell Jesse to answer the phone then we would be together," I muttered Sam shook her head and place her arm around me.
"No, you have to realize if Jesse wouldn't have answered the phone, the baby would be gone, Hayley would be depressed again maybe even suicidal, Jesse would blame herself or worse you. Every thing that happens, happens for a reason, maybe Hayley getting pregnant was a sign to show that Jesse belonged with her or that you belonged with someone else,"

"Yeah but who, these signs are misleading for all I know I'm supposed to be alone forever," Sam looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.
"How would you feel if I ask you out," she said hesitantly and slowly, I laughed and shook my head while leaning on her.

"I would feel appreciated, but you would only do it because you feel sorry for me," I stated she groaned beside me and placed a hand over mine.

"I've liked you since you've been with Jesse, I was just waiting to see if you felt the same way, which you obviously don't but it was worth a shot, we'll still be friends.

(Jesse POV)

"Get in all of you," I hissed quietly and urgently. I placed the bags down in the elevator while pushing them all in. Trigger was crouched next to me along with three of guard dogs. Greg a stepped in with them I frowned and pushed Mike in who seemed rather relieved to be in the elevator with them. Mike could fight and everything but he's never been in this kind of situation he was better off with the girls just in case and Greg wasn't exactly a fighter, he was just intel, he would keep me updated.
"Jesse I can help," Sherry said I glared at her, we only had a few minutes probably seconds before they reached this floor.
"I don't have time for any of your shit do what I fucking say or you end up dead," I grumbled I tossed in Hayley's bag of pills and her asthma pump.
"I'll get you when its safe, there's plenty of supplies down there, take her, she completely trained also potty trained, there's a cage for her too," I instructed quickly Blake stood by the door waving his hand telling me to hurry up. I let the dog in the elevator before looking at all three of them.

"There's a clock, you can't use your cell phones down there, but there is a phone you can use, don't call me or anyone unless there's an emergency," I handed Sherry a manual that listed everything down there including weapons and of course plenty of dvds ranging from kids to adults.
"Slim be safe," Hayley muttered softly while rubbing her big belly, I leaned down and kissed her gently.
"I will take care of our pumpkin and no stressing when you get down there take a nap, Okay," she nodded with a pout, I kissed her again with all I had while praying that I would see her again.
"I left pickles and peanut butter down there just for you, there's even some uncrustables and crackers," she pecked my lips again and gave me a tight hug.

"Be safe teddy, I don't want to lose you," I chuckled and ruffled her hair.
"Of course I'll be safe," she nodded again, I pulled back and stepped away from the door.

"I'll see you in less than twenty four hours," I said I looked at all of them one last time, trying to ignore Hayley as she started to cry, she turned around Mike pulled her to him, giving me a nod. Greg pressed a button shutting the doors slowly. I winked at the girls. They would be safe, no one knew about the panic room except for me and the doctor who was down there just in case for Hayley, she was almost due so it was no telling what would happen.

(Brook POV)
I watched Sherry pace the floor back and forth. I was worried everyone was worried. I looked over at Hayley who was sleeping peacefully, the doctor gave her some medicine so she wouldn't stress out too much, in turn it made her relax and fall straight to sleep.
"Sherry sit down," Mike complained, he was laying at the top bunk bed. Sherry looked at him and frowned. I sighed and laid back, thank god my mom was out of town again with Jesse's mom and the twins. They all went to some resort for the weekend thanks to Jesse. I stared around the panic room, it wasn't exactly what I expected sure we were underground in a large square incased in metal, but it was kind of cool. We had a little kitchen of course there wasn't a stove but we had a microwave, partial and a fridge, even a little dining room table. Next to the kitchen I guess you could call it a mini living room there was a couch and a tv, with a lot of DVD's since cable wasn't down here and then we have the two medium sized rooms both held two bunk beds so that was a total of eight sleeping spots. All of the girls were in one room with Mike sleeping in here with us just in case. Sherry and Amy were bunking together at the top of Hayley while I was underneath Mike even though he insisted on me being at the top for safety precautions, but I'm sure we had enough in place. Anyways Greg was in the security room where he was keeping watch of the outside and the entrance to get in here, even though he shut it down completely. He wouldn't let us in saying something about Jesse not wanting us in there. I still couldn't figure out how we were going to get out, apparently once the elevator was down it was down until someone called it up. There was a separate exit, that only Greg and Sherry knew about.

"Sherry why don't you go watch T.V' Amy suggested probably getting tired of her pacing as well, even the dog seemed to be annoyed by it.

"Fine," she grumbled leaving out. I glanced over at Hayley again she was hugging a body pillow tightly. I frowned a little at her pregnant belly that Jesse seemed to love even more. Sometimes I wonder what goes through Jesse's mind she chooses a pregnant girl over me. Jesse doesn't seem like the one to commit to a pregnant person she could barely commit to me, so what made Hayley so special.

"Stop thinking about it," Mike said I looked up as he dangled from the top.
"Leave me alone," Mike chuckled and jumped down he sat next to me and shrugged.

"Just stop thinking about it, Jesse... how can I say this... she doesn't like you because you're too much alike, you argue too much with her and you don't know when to stop,"

"That's not true, she argues with me too, what am I supposed to let her walk all over me like she does her," I argued back, he raised his eyebrow at me.

"No she doesn't let her walk over her, they argue too, but she knows when she to stop she knows how much she can push Jesse before she cracks, plus Jesse likes someone she can take care of, she likes to worry about people, she likes doing stuff for people, she likes having sex, she likes to be catered too, she likes when Hayley cuddles with her, she likes that Hayley is the opposite of her and you know what, not to be rude, but Hayley is better for her, Jesse acts completely different around her she's breaks her neck for her and Hayley has a soothing effect on her, I don't know what she does, but Jesse is happy and strangely forgetful, as her older brother that something I haven't seen in years and I want it to stay that way," I frowned and looked at Hayley. Is it really wrong to not want Jesse with her for my own selfish reasons.
"I'm sure you'll find someone else who can be there for you like Jesse was, but my advice, if you still want to be friends with Jesse stop with the rudeness to Hayley, whether you like it or not Jesse loves her and my niece," he stated I sighed and nodded not really caring, it was as if no one cared about my feelings it was all about Hayley, I'm sure if she wasn't pregnant Jesse would still be with me. Mike jumped down from the bunk making a loud thump and jolting Hayley up from her sleep. She stared around wide eyed and tired before looking over at me, but she quickly averted her eyes.

"Sorry go back to sleep," Mike said sitting next to her, she blinked before snuggling up to him, he laughed and patted her head while she mumbled something to him.
"I know, but seriously just go back to sleep," She nodded and fell back asleep almost instantly. I looked at Mike with my eyebrow raised.
"Something about I smell like Jesse and for me to stay right here," I shook my head and climbed up to the top bunk. Maybe he was right maybe I should move on.
"You know that girl you've been talking to, she likes you Brook," mike said I frowned. Was he talking about Sam, Sam was just a friend she was over her crush on me she said so herself.

(Jesse POV)
"Boss you okay," Blake asked running up to me, I smirked and gave him a nod. My chest hurt like a bitch though.

Trigger growled next to me still on high alert much like the other dogs.
"Yeah, I'm perfect and I'm having fun," I chuckled and stood up taking the bullet out my vest. I tossed the casing to the ground and buttoned my shirt back up.

"Body count," I asked Blake, he looked at his phone.
"Not sure yet, maybe around thirty. Most fell from the bomb and were from the other gang who was manning the door," I nodded it wasn't over yet, I know it isn't I'm sure this was just the beginning.
"Status report Claudia," I said walking back into the warehouse, I looked around before spotting someone. I went over to him and hauled him up.
"Not the end boss, it seems like there will be more to come," I nodded and slammed the guy into the wall making him groan his eyes were wide as he stared at me with fear.
"You know his plans tell me now," I hissed he tried to move out my grasped but he quickly stopped when I pressed the gun to his head.
"We can do this two ways the easy way or the hard way, the hard way involves some painful methods that I used on the last guy and Chris, the easy way involves you answering the questions as quickly a painlessly as possible," I said calmly, I was giving him an option most people don't get options.

"You'll kill me," he said smirking as if I was playing.

"Yeah, I'll kill you if you don't talk, or I can let you go if you talk," I stated I don't mind letting him go, he could send Marcus a message for me. I clicked the safety off my gun, I squeezed the trigger laughing as he shut his eyes and screamed.

"Bang," I whispered chuckling as I spun the revolver around my finger.

"one more casing is left, I can shoot you or let you go," he swallowed and nodded.
"He's coming close to dawn, around six he's going to try to come from the sides and the back, distraction will be in the front," he screeched quickly, I moved the gun away and looked at Blake he walked off quickly to inform the others. I dropped the guy.
"Go," I said nodding my head to the exit, he scrambled up and ran. Claudia raised her eyebrow. SO I like to play with my food before I ate, everyone did it right?? I raised my gun and pulled the trigger twice. I watched his back snap back and his head snap forward as the bullets flew threw him. He dropped to the ground with the rest of his fallen comrades. I shook my head.
"Have the men check the bodies if anyone is alive put them in the room, I'll be back," I walked off going straight to the panic room. I stepped into the main elevator, I pressed the glowing B before pressing the red button that shut down the elevator completely. I pressed a series of other buttons before pulling the panel back and crawling through to the other side. In front of me was a steel door protected by layers of top-notch security. I placed my hand on a scanner letting it do its job before taking a step forward it scanned my body before doing a facial recognition and a eye recognition. I went through the vault like hall before stepping in front of another steal door. I looked up and into the camera and waved for Greg to open up. I sighed in relief when I hear a hydraulic hum. The door slid open with ease, I walked in slowly stepping right into the kitchen, the door closed as quickly as it opened blending in with everything.
"Sherry and Amy," I said going to the mini Living room where they were sitting, they both jumped and turned around surprised.
"What hell how you get in here?" Amy exclaimed I rolled my eyes and kissed them both.
"It doesn't matter how," I replied ignoring their questions about what was going on upstairs and if everything okay.
"Nothing to worry about everything is fine and no you can't come yet, I only came to check on everyone," I stated before leaving and going to the doctor.
"Doc how is she," I asked he looked up at me and nodded.
"She's asleep right now, but everything is fine, do you need anything," he asked I shook my head and went into the other room, I frowned at Mike who as sitting with Hayley head on his lap he looked at me a little surprised before moving out the way. I quickly took his spot.
"Angel, wake up," I muttered softly while running my hand through her hair, she mumbled under her breath before looking up at me. I smiled as she seemed surprised. I chuckled and kissed her gently while laughing slightly at her agape mouth.
"It's over," she asked I shook my head. Sadly it was just beginning.
"No, just a few more hours, but it won't be long, I promise," she nodded and hugged me tightly, I laughed and hugged her back.
"How long can you stay down here," she asked I looked at my watch, we had almost nine hours before they would come
"two hours at the most," she nodded and looked at me with her childish expression, I smiled and kissed her again.
"You're so cute sometimes," I mumbled smiling as she blushed, she tugged on my shirt. I chuckled and laid next to her, she cuddled into my chest and held me tight.

"Can we stay like this until you leave," she asked quietly I nodded and pulled her up some.
"Of course, "she smiled brightly and wrapped her legs around my waist, I gently rubbed her belly feeling the baby move around and press into my hand.
"Awe Pumpkin daddy is here don't worry," I cooed softly, getting a kick, I leaned down and kissed her little belly.
"She'll love you," Hayley mumbled I nodded I hope she does. I can't wait until I see this beautiful baby.

"I'll love her even more," she giggled and kissed me gently, I cupped her cheek.
"Are you stressing out," I asked she shook her head making me roll my eyes.
"Yes you are, I'll be safe, I promise, nothing will stop me from seeing you and my pumpkin," she sighed and moved into my neck.
"I know, but I worry sometimes, I don't like you being in the gang, one day you might not come back," I chuckled and rubbed her back while taking the covers and pulling it over us.
"Of course I'll always be back, death can't stop me and I'm quitting in two years or less, so it'll be just me, you and Pumpkin," I said she nodded moving impossibly closer to me.
"And trigger right," she asked childishly while giving me those big doe eyes.
"Um triggers not really good with kids, but I can train her, so I guess Trigger can stay too," I said slowly hoping she wouldn't know that I was lying to her, she frowned deeply and gave me a look that could kill.
"Don't lie to me, I'm pregnant," She grumbled, puckering her lips up, I chuckled nervously and pulled her back to me.
"I'll try to train her, but seriously she'll try to eat her," I stated getting another glare but I was serious, Trigger tried to bite the twins when they were born and she kept growling at them.
"I'm being serious, it'll probably be better to introduce her to trigger when she's two or one," I explained she nodded finally understanding, but that didn't stop the pout from coming to her face. I kissed her quickly and brought her back to my chest.
"Its okay, I'll get you a puppy or something," she nodded and yawned into my neck.
"Go to sleep I'll wake you before I leave again," she sighed.
"Okay, I love you," she muttered softly I smiled and kissed the top of her head.
"I love you too angel," I could feel her smiling in my neck before I felt her eyes slowly shut. Her body relaxed immediately. I ran my hand through her softly getting a satisfied sigh.

(Brook POV)

I willed myself not to jump off the bed and rip Jesse away from Hayley. I turned over and peeked down at them. They were cuddled up together, I frowned watching them with jealously and want. Jesse moved a little and looked up frowning, I blushed as she stared at me almost shocked. She continued to stare at me with that scowl on her face before she carefully untangled herself from Hayley.

"How are you," she asked getting up, she climbed up the bunk and sat by the latter.
"Does it matter," I mumbled she sighed and ran a hand over her face.
"Brook, I'm tired, I tried to talk to you for months, but you aren't talking to me, I know you don't like it, but you were my best friend, I just want to be your friend again" she said while looking at me.
"I'm trying Jesse, when I said space I didn't mean being in a panic room with her," she sighed and kissed my cheek.
"You don't have to be her friend or anything, just stop glaring at her or something," Oh so now Hayley complains about me just great.
"No she doesn't complain, in fact she tells me to just leave it alone, but I know she hurts inside when you do and she has told me not to tell you or bother you about it, but I never listen," I rolled my eyes and looked down at Hayley. Honestly I don't even know why I'm mad at her anymore.
"I know, I'm dealing with it, just give me some space," she sighed and turned to me.
"You know this doesn't mean I don't love you Brook, because I do I just don't love you more than a friend and I'm sorry for that and for leading you on," she climbed down quickly before going back in the bed with Hayley who immediately gravitated to her chest. I watched as Jesse smiled at her pouting face before kissing her tenderly and mumbling something to her. She used to do that to me, well the kissing thing she never mumbled sweet nothings to me like she does with Hayley. I turned to the wall and closed my eyes hoping to go to sleep.
"I'm sorry Brook, I really am," I heard Jesse say I know that she meant it, but I was the one to hold grudges.

(Jesse POV)

I sighed and kissed Hayley once more as she cried softly.
"Please stop crying, I promise to be back in one piece," I muttered hoping she would stop, she breathed in and sniffled while wiping her eyes.
"I know but my hormones are so out of whack," she wailed, I laughed and lifted her chin, I wiped her tears away gently before bending down and pressing my lips against hers. I sighed in contents as I tasted the sweet vanilla and felt the wonderful shocks I always got when I kissed her.
"I'll be back and when I come back we can go buy some baby clothes and maybe some cupcakes," she nodded still sniffling, I chuckled and pecked her lips while staring into her innocent eyes.
"You promise, last time we never went," she muttered while I kissed her lips again and again.
"Yup, no distraction this time, just me you and pumpkin," she nodded I rubbed her belly earning a kick again.
"What will you call her if her hair isn't red," she asked with her head tilted to the side. I smiled and licked her lips, hoping this would turn into something deeper.
"Hmm Pumpkin, if she doesn't have red hair, I'm sure she'll eat like you so either way it'll work," I stated only to have her slap my chest, I frowned and rubbed at my burning skin.
"Ouch," I mumbled watching in a amusement as she glared evilly at me, but I was sure she's going to be a red head, I could already see it she'll be like Ronald McDonald, I think that's the only shade of red that I could compare Hayley's hair too.

"She might be strawberry blonde though," I stated distracting her, she frowned and nodded.
"She might be, that'll be so cute, I hate red hair like mine," I nodded not really agreeing with her.
"I love red, although it's a little distracting, but I like it, it makes you look so hot and irresistible," I mumbled smirking at her as a look turned up in her eyes, I grinned and rubbed my hands up and down her waist. I leaned further in and kissed her neck making my way up. She gripped my shirt and leaned into me with a sigh.
"Stop you're about to leave and we just had sex," she muttered while stifling a moan, I chuckled we did just have sex, but that didn't mean I wasn't up for it again.
"I know, but you're so tempting," I pulled at a strand of her hair before tucking it behind her ear again.

"Boss, Blake is ready," Melissa said interrupting my precious time with Hayley. I nodded and waved her off.

"Be safe," Hayley said looking at me with worry and love, the lust was gone from her eyes now. I cupped her cheek and rubbed under her eye.
"I'm always safe, you just eat and rest properly," she nodded and shut her eyes; I hugged her to my chest as she started to cry again. I sighed I hated leaving her like this. I looked up at Mike and nodded to him.
"I love you and I will see you later," I mumbled kissing her gently she nodded and turned in Mike arms.

"Watch her Mike," I said he gave me an thumbs up. I left out the room. Hopefully I will be back in one piece.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1K 16 39
*GirlXGirl* Jessica lives in the perfect neighborhood. Having nice people around in a place she grew up in, is the best thing. But she is about to mo...
994K 28K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
195 4 26
18-year-old Ada had a tough life. Always lying about who she really is, always hiding behind a mask, until she couldn't do it anymore. But telling he...
78K 663 7
(IF YOU ARE NOT READING IT ON WATTPAD THEN IT IS STOLEN) DO NOT COPY OR USE THIS BOOK AS A FANFIC. PLEASE. ( Book IV ) How far will you go for some...