'his Shinigami (Zhan❣ bo FF)...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ bo has been in love with his zhan ge for eternity. even though zhan knows how bo feels for him... More

1.
1A.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
13.
14
15.
16. (version 1)
16. (version 2)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. (version 1)- dazzling dreams...
24.
25.
26.
26a.
26b.
26c.
26d.
27.
27a.
27b.
27c.
27d.
27e.
27e1.
27f.
27g.
28.
29.
30.
{a/n}....😅
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. shini
36. shini
37. shini
38.
39.
40. shini
41. shini
42. shini
43 . shini
44 a . shini
45 . shini
46. Shini
47. Shini
48. Shini
49a. Shini.
49b. Shini
49c. Shini
49d. Shini
49e . Shini
49f. Shini
49g. Shini
49h. Shini
49i. Shini
50 . Shini
51. shini
52. shini

12.

273 20 0
By ruba_rajan

"You're the predator right up until you're prey'd."

{{{A/N: I'm trying to express angest love... I dont know weather it has turn out to be the same .... Let me to know it by commenting it below  after your read... Thanks...🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻}}}

"Ge

my lips were already muffeled

The very instance all that I could feel was -   flames of desire arching  within me. The very sensation was melting me in and out to go blank.

with my eyes shut closed , i was left with no other options  - other that to be lost in the feel , still sinking in deep through.

It took me few full god damn second to realise ...

I'm not the invader but the one who is invaded....that to ravished mercylessly...

Untill my pain kicked in to burn my entire existence to flames.

A pair of lips crashed over mine , and burned my entire self to arose in lustful desire.

Suddenly. i felt nothing ... i felt those rapacit   flamed lips  were not tasting mine anymore...  i felt dead... as if i lost the key to my  mere existence  . 

i felt lost... 

a jarring halt... 

thats what i last felt , before going amiss with those pair of sparkling  eyes - ravishing  through  me...

" ge!"

i was a panting mess...

i had to process his vision coz it was speaking with me , but it was mess.. and i am  no less than an complete mess right now , yet  i have to read him this very instance . coz 

my zhan ge was incongruous

twitching my eyes  from - one to other still grabbing few hard breaths to stay alive... still trying to read him within 

" my ge" 

i tried to extend my hands to grab his face within.

only to get  banged again. 

those luscious lips rammed  over mine - again. 

his hands harshly clenched my cheeks to make me feel pain.

yes...i  only felt pain... yet his lips were no where to ease me to release it but rather his grabs were forcefully pulling me within him ...more and more... 

my   lustfull craving desired tormenting pain seeping though my veins  reaching my spines to make me swirll with pricking  shivers 

my zhan ge was hurting me , making me dumbfolded , captivated me ... to not even have a though to fight back him... he totally owned me for few seconds...

untill my tolerance broke into shatters , my lips were tearing up with his hard sucking , i could feel the intense blood flow within  my harshly invaed lips to turn blood red with slight bulge. 

zhan " you hate me..." his eyes  were still savoring mine... 

his eyes were twitchign and turning non stoppingly ....yet it was still spiking with agony , i had to respond back , scream out loud NOOOOO , but all was in utter vein, i coudnt even stand straight , my legs were already wobbly enough to fall apart . 

but my zhan ge answered for me " SO YES...you hate me...." HIS EYES WERE IN PAIN.

i had to scream out loud NOOOO but no i coudnt , but i cannot hurt my ge i had to do something i tired to shake my head a few time but got struck with those lips...

his lips...

i wanted it more of it all to my only self... 

zhan  ge very alluringly bit his lips only made this ( myself -yibo)  stupid poor boy of my ge  to torment in pain.

i wanted it  ... i wanted it to be over my lips again... just a slight movement over my body

again a bang...

his lips forcefully captured mine again.

but why...

why is he hurting me 

why is he acting insanely demonic .

 i had no mind to process it at this moment ... but the only desire forced me to move on was to taste those lusciously  honeyed succlent lips of my zhan ge again...

just as a response to his delightful invitation 

I stamped my  lips over my ges again brushing. 

My heart felt THE END. But realty striked me when my brain realized ITS JUST THE BEGINNING...

Ges lips were harashing mine with mercyless nonstop hard sucking , my lips stared feeling immence pain in no time . Only made my reflex to struggle  to free my self from those devilish grabs .but no.... 

i struggle within his grabs like  a baby bird cought in a golden cage.

suddenly.

I screeched in pain " arghhhhh " when my cluster of hair was roughly pulled aback my head to make me face  his  burning eyes directly .

i knew it it was not my zhan ge but someone else who was hurting me...he was devilish..

his lips were burning to eat me alive .... his wyes were already fucking me alive... and i was there jsut a captured prey before him .

more with his face i could only subidue my entire self before him accepting all his pleasured pain thats bestowed on me.

the devil before me didnt even give any instance to reason out.

to only get  muffled up within his lips. My screams were sealed within his lustfull grabs .

His hands  their movements were insanely making my mind to go hawak , i could think nor process nothing , just when my lips were freed to grab few breaths I could strive to think about few thing ....

( Ge why are you hurting me... Ge it's me your bobo... Why are acting insanely crazy with me.... Ge you are drunk ... Your senses is a mess ....or .... Are you missing some one.... Or... Are you longing for some one) 

After a deadly mental calculation... i could  ascended myself to  few conclusion 

But ...more ....my  conclusion were justified with my  zhans affirmation .

coz the words he sprout out killed me alive without sward or poison

Zhan " baby I love you..." With his eyes tearing up " I want you...."

i died a million times with his words. i coudnt take it anymore , thought his grabs were tightening and that was soemthing i yearned the most in this entire universe ...but not like this... 

That blasted a bomb within my mind , only to scream out my pained words amid his lusicious lips tasting mine " geeee I'm not your girlfriend....

my outburst really made a urge.

His actions halted for a second , his eyes were screening mine ... It was pure divine look already melting me within , yet I cannot take this anymore ...if he wants me as myself I'm ready to even give my soul to him much less this body of mine.

But that's not the case now... He is seeing me , feeling me , making me feel lustfully pleasured thinking someone else... That I can never accept it... 

And indeed the words slashed out " I'm not lu....." Only to get harshly muffled up again...

i trembled in between his lips and feelings 

Ge lashed his lips over mine his eyes were closed lost in the feel but I couldnt  take it my eyes teared in pain. Yet , his action made me to loose my self  , lhis lips were ravishing mine to feel heated up with his desire filling me within. It only made me to want him more and more , my hands entangled his nape clasping him to pull closes towards me , 

His actions halted for an instance screened my vision as if seeking an invitation , but no it was no seeking of invitaion but evading of tetitory , he just needed confirmation before clasping our lips back like few seconds before .his lips were mellowing mine it was no more harsh kiss but a pure delicate emotional transaction through his lips into my soul, his lips sucked mine very tenderyly sucking it domineringly owning it all to only himself . 

His lips were eating mine but with his eyes closed he was tasting the sensation to the fullest ... He was just perfect there to make me fall for him a million times even if I have to. And I was lost in him even with his eyes closed I could feel him ...

but my tears never stopped rolling down...

i couldn't neither stop him nor my own self other than to shed my pained tears in between his heated kisses killing me alive.

Zhan very slightly tilt his head a side to seek entrance into my lips devouring in , tasting each and evey inch of mine to not- leave- even a inch wasted. His hands entrapped me more close to him -  tied to mine . I could feel him  all over  me ..and the though made me to greed more to feel him in within me more deeper.

He was nibbling my lips but suddenly I felt a bit salty .. 

blood 

i dint realize i bit his lips... it was bit bleeding...

zhans hands were already entraping  mine , with slight gap between us still breaths mixing zhan licked his lips to wipe out the blood.

i felt pain... 

but that made my zhan ge to stop assulting me in the name of someone. coz im not that some one.

i was panting hard but my teared eyes were struck over his lip[s  . 

little this brain of mine realize the person before me is not my pure and soft zhan ge to stop at this point , he  very alluringly sucked the blood within his lips by licking it .

and bashed over my lips forcefully ....i felt a jarring shiver over my trembling lips ....soon very soon....i could feel those bloody blood seeping though my lips... it was sweet...it was my ges sweet  blood same as him as sweet as ever...

but his action were not the same now. 

his each and every actions were only arousing me insanely and i could feel him in fire 

 zhan  ge wish to taste me all in all by himself alone .it gave me a cringe sensation through out my  body ....

but no...

he cannot take it....

not anymore....

 it has to end now

coz

 if not now then never.

with very difficulty i tried to escape his grabs. 

but no 

the more i moved the more his grabs were tightening 

at some point of time  his hands clenched my  head within his both hand to stop wiggling and planted his lips over mine again.

making me to forget each and every fucking  thing in this mundane world to perish . 

i could feel love ...his love ....my zhan ge's love and his  love was making me to go insane. 

internally...

the more i feel it - the more i felt miserable . 

coz its not mine .

  it does not  belong to me but to lu jie,  it killed me within.

tears were non stoppingly flooding my eyes.

my zhan ge  was busy -  enjoying me to his  fullest 

 my zhan ge was no were near to feel my pain , coz he too felt it 

this body of mine  is enjoying it ...his each and every touch...its enjoying it. . 

 my mind trying yo justify his action as false 

but no...when my  desires are dancing flames i  could do nothing else

only to accept the fact that this is the fate. 

im going to surrender my love - my body -  my soul -  to my life in the name of someone else love...

i finally accepted it...

to give in.

right  then. 

a last drop of my pained tear crashed over his lips...

zhan immediately flinched back and looked at my face.

its true my tears never once dried . it was still evidently visible that i cried a hell.

Zhan eyes were penetrating within me and all that he could feel was nothing but pain... The same opposite of what he is feeling embracing my body ...it's pure pleasure...

Zhan " baby..."

my head was already hanging down, but his voice forced me to head up... With very difficulty ,i  titled my  gaze towards him ....my zhan ge  still with my  entire self  locked within his grabs  

bo  " ge"  i tried to smile well it was one blunder decision at such a situation yet i did smile painfully.

if me giving in will make my  zhan ge happy them gladly i will ,  he can  have me  all to  his fullest...

zhan soft hands carecased bobo yeeke cheeks, wiping out the tears. very delicately. zhan was confused of his bo's tears but more scared.

zhan " baby"  

thats it.... not anymore....

i busted out in pain  " baby... " painfully smirking and a drop of tear bulk  again leaped out my eyes rolling dwn by tomato cheeks  .... 

all that my body could react was.....to sarcastically smiling rolling my  head aback intoning " I'm not your baby ...I'm you lil' devil ... This love ...this...is not mine... It's hers...and I don't want it...ge" again a drop of tear blasted over zhans hand which were busy curdling those yiekee cheeks " fuck why cant you love me like i love you ...i love you...ge i fuckign love you...but this...its not right...i cant take it any more"  i flinched his grabs to free myself and pushed him harshly once that made my zhan ge to stumble back a few steps... shouting " shit why does it hurt like hell  ge " squeezing chest few times

i couldn't control myself anymore , my tears were endlessly leaping out , i wiped my tears with my back hand and tried to move a bit still barking " you will hate it..  once you'll  sober  up ..you will.....haaaahummm

zhan screams " i love you....  you are mine....bo "

sealing my entire existence for n-th time. in single night. 

Like 🌟

Comment 🗯️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.4K 3.2K 13
Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan are have been in a relationship for five years. One day, Xiao Zhan propose to Yibo, but Yibo rejected him and run away. After...
6.8K 434 19
Three kids - One Childhood dream - Visiting their favorite and happening city - Shanghai. Little did they realize, their lives are going to change fo...
9.9K 817 17
"is it my child...!!? tell me xiao no-no wang yibo is he my bloodline? tell me!!!!! god damn it " barking at the same person whom he hate the most...
196K 14.7K 45
Yibo: Top Zhan: Bottom After the sudden death of his great love, Xiao Zhan did not believe that he could fall in love a second time. Even two years...