Night Changes- Larry Stylinso...

Por gooniesneversaydie1

SEQUEL TO THINKING OUT LOUD> MUST READ FIRST!!! Louis and Harry have been through so much over the past year... Más

Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 6
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20

Untitled Part 15

4.4K 150 112
Por gooniesneversaydie1

Harry's POV

Louis drives off down the driveway and towards the highway. I can't imagine how scared he must be feeling right now. We watch him on the screen driving and I talk to him for a few minutes, telling him he is ok and just reassuring him. The van I’m in has three large TVs across the back and we can see what Louis can see and the camera on the dash of the car lets us see Louis face. I can hear everything he says and what's going on, but Drew is the only one who can communicate to Louis through his ear piece. We park three blocks away next to an abandoned office building. There is nothing but long stretches of road and abandoned warehouses around. The police park one street away in three unmarked cars. They are waiting for our word before they show up to make the arrest. We have been working closely with this team for the past two days. Sergeant Adams and his 5 officers. We are all in position and watching eagerly as Louis pulls into the street, my heart rate picks up. I watch as he gets boxed in by Jake’s thugs and he gets out of the car.

"Drew I can't watch this what if something happens" I say.

My palms are sweating and I've never been more nervous in my life. Louis is standing there all by himself, his life is in danger and all I can do is sit back and watch.

"Harry he is doing really well ok" Drew assures me.

I watch as one of the thugs grabs him and pushes him forward to check him for a wire.

"Get your fucking hands off him" I say through my gritted teeth.

"Calm down Haz, he hasn't code worded he is fine" Simon says.

I try to steady my breathing. The thought of someone touching Louis like that, hurting him drives me crazy. I should be there with him preventing that from happening. No one would get near him if I was there. All of a sudden Jake pulls out a gun and my heart stops for a moment. Drew is on the phone instantly with police telling them to "go,go,go" Jake blows out Louis tyres and I hear him shout through the speakers. I want to jump out of the van and get to him as fast as I can but I know I wouldn't make it past Simon. Before I know it the police are around the corner and I sigh with relief as Jake and his thugs are on the ground. Drew is telling Louis to do the same, as they make the arrests. Then I hear Drew's next words and I start to panic.

"Simon, run a check on those two, I've never seen them before I don't like the look of them" Drew says pointing at the screen. There are two guys in casual clothes and black vests over the top. They don't look like the police we have been working with they look shady to me.

"Nope they aren't on my list Drew. get Louis the fuck out of there"

"Louis" Drew says in the ear piece "Don't get into the car with them, Cal and I are around the corner"

Cal and Drew leave so quickly I don't even get the chance to follow. I'm left with Simon in the van. Scott and Paul who were driving the escalade come into the back of the van. As Cal and Drew drive off towards Louis. Fuck who are those guys.

"Harry" Simon says, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I look to the screen to see them grab Louis and try to drag him to the car.

"Fuck!! No!!" I say to no one in particular.

Louis uses his self-defence we taught him and is released quickly. I watch as he sprints his way down the road.

"Come on Drew" I say under my breath "Please"

When I see the escalade and Louis jump in the back I relax a little. I need him here safe with me before I can relax fully. Thank god they got to him. Who are those guys? I look to the screen and can see Louis. The escalade has cameras built into the interior and exterior and Louis still has his button camera on. I can hear him ask where I am. Always concerned for me never himself, I half smile. As I watch the screen my heart completely stops when the escalade is crashed into and run completely off the road. I can hear Louis terrified screams and see him get thrown around like a rag doll.

"Fucking hell" Simon says "Someone else is after him Harry, we have been fucking set up. Jake was a set up and we fucking fell for it" Simon says as he hits the side of the car.

My world stops a set up? I can't breathe as I watch the scene unfold on the screen in front of me. I can hear Louis words to Drew he is so scared, he looks terrified when Drew tells him he will be taken. Cal is on the phone to police trying to get someone on the scene ASAP. I can't take this. A tear escapes my eye when I hear Louis tell Drew to tell me he loves me. Drew is trying to reassure him with many promises to find him. I watch in agony as he squeezes out of the car window,  he is bruised and there is blood on his forehead. I can't do anything but watch and it's killing me. I can hear Louis breathing as he runs, trying to run as fast as he can. I'm sure he knows as well as us that he will be caught. The white Audi screeches around the corner and the two, guys from before get out and grab Louis. He tries to struggle against them but they have him in such a tight hold. A cloth is put over his mouth and I see him slowly stop struggling until he is completely out of it. I can't help but try to gasp for air as the love of my life is taken from me.

"He is a pretty one isn't he" I can hear one of the guys say.

"Don't touch him before Nick does he will have your head" the other one says.

I hear an evil laugh

"You'll get a go just wait your turn" another voice says.

My anger is skyrocketing if any of them so much as lay a finger on Louis I'm going to kill them.

"Let's go before the cops get here" they say. 

They place Louis in the back of the White Audi and drive off. I watch as Louis is taken Away from me and I don't know if I'll ever see him again.

Simon is still on the phone and the ambulance and police arrive at the scene

"Louis still has his shoes on Harry, we can track him and he has the badge on, we can still hear everything ok" Scott says to me.

I nod as we are driven back home. What am I going to tell Andy and Zayn? What am I going to tell Aston? I need to get Louis back. I need to do everything I can to bring him home to us safely.

We pull up at home and I'm out of the car in a flash. I walk into even more chaos than this morning. I'm instantly brought up to speed. The Theatre has been over taken by police and security. The huge screen has been set up to view Louis camera that's still on his jacket button. His shoes are still on his feet so his whereabouts is being tracked and there is a police officer to the left with headphones on intently listening to the conversations the microphone is picking up. I sit on the couch with my head in my hands, I'm still shaking. I should call Andy.

"Haz" I hear my name being called, I turn around to see a tear stained Andy and Zayn behind him in the door way.

"Guys” I say

"I'm so sorry I'm so so sorry" I say.

They both come over and we hug each other, trying to hold back our tears.

"Please bring him back Harry" Andy says sounding so defeated.

"I'm trying Andy, God I'm trying" I say.

"He was so scared Andy and I couldn't do anything" I choke out.

"It's alright Haz, this isn't your fault ok" Zayn says.

"Let's just focus on getting Louis back" that's Drew's voice.

We look over to the right and see Drew standing there. He has stitches across his head and a few bruises but other than that seems ok. We walk towards each other and hug.

"Are you ok?" I ask.

"I'm fine, I'm so sorry Harry I can't tell you enough how sorry I am we didn't see this coming" he says.

"It’s ok Drew I just want Louis back"

"Me to Haz..... I have a few questions for you guys" he says getting back into business mode.

We walk to the couch and all sit down. Simon and Scott come over with a folder.

"How's Cal?" I ask.

"He's ok just a few bruises and a concussion, should be out of hospital this afternoon" he says.

"Thank god" I say relieved.

"Now, do any of you know a Nicholas Gosphord?" Simon asks.

We all look at each other, Andy and Zayn shaking their heads no, I've never heard the name in my life.

"No" I say.

"Ok... Andy and Zayn, do you know what Ben Joseph looks like?" Simon asks again.

I hear Andy Gulp.

"Aghhh yeah, yeah we know” Andy says.

"He's dead though" Zayn replies as well.

Drew takes a photo from the file and puts it on the table.

"Do you recognise this guy?" Drew asks.

Andy and Zayn both gasp.

"Fuck!! That's, that's Ben" Andy says gobsmacked

"He looks older but it's definitely Ben" Zayn says shakily.

My skin begins to crawl. Ben is supposed to be dead, what is going on?

“I don't understand" I say.

"This" Scott says pointing to the picture "is Nicolas Gosphord, he works for the London police department as an undercover detective. He has been missing for a few days. We believe that Nicolas is actually Ben. Ben faked his death and he has been working for the police department for the last 4 years under this alias. We weren't getting anywhere with our leads because Ben was working against us. He knew about Jake, they have been communicating for months. Ben is the stalker and Jake was his bait to get to Louis. He was the one who organised the tampering on Louis car, who hired people to stab Louis, who blew up his car. He was tampering with his phone calls to you Harry and he is responsible for Louis kidnapping."  Scott finishes.

My mouth is completely dry. I cannot fathom what I just heard. This is fucked up. If he touches Louis, or hurts him again...... I'm so upset and Angry this is not fair, Louis doesn't deserve this. I can't contain my emotions.

"Fuck" I scream.

"What does he want with Louis, didn't he get enough last time" I yell.

"We don't know Harry, we think he is working with someone else as well but we don't know who yet" Drew says.

The officer with the headphones on speaks up behind us.

"They have pulled up at a farm house two hours from London" he says.

"They have taken Louis jacket and shoes off and stripped him, but we know where he is" he says.

"Thank fuck, let's go" I say.

"Not so fast Harry, we can't just go straight in we have to go about this the right way. I'm sorry Haz but we have to wait" Drew tells me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14.7K 474 17
Louis and harry met and fell in love when harry was 13 years and louis was 12 what happens when at the age of 18 harry gets an amazing opportunity to...
46K 612 18
harry and louis have been dating since they were 14 and at almost 15 harry looses his virginity to louis what happens when harry becomes pregnant and...
253 27 14
Louis is completely oblivious to Harry's feelings about him... Harry constantly keeps dropping hints to get Louis to notice him. Will Harry get the...
134K 5.9K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...