Angels and Demons JiYoo

By nomnom360

Yoohyeon, a demon goes to a school where only angels and demons can go. Her and her friend like messing with... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Finale
A/N

6

1K 67 19
By nomnom360

The next day started normally. Yoohyeon got out of bed in her dorm and went to the demons side of the building. She attended classes that she didn't pay attention to just like any normal day. 

During break time, Yoohyeon just stared outside the window with her hand under her chin. Siyeon noticed this and walked over. 

"You look like someone in a drama contemplating about life." She said while chuckling. Dami came up and sighed.

"She's probably thinking about that human that ran into her." Siyeon looked at Dami with wide eyes.

"What did I miss?!" She asked while looking at both Dami and Yoohyeon. Yoohyeon just sighed. Dami was right. She couldn't get her out of her mind. She felt kind of bad though because she already felt something towards JiU as well.

"Also go back, did you say that the person ran into her? Are you sure it isn't the other way around?" Siyeon asked going to back to what she heard. Dami laughed while clapping her hands.

"That's what I said!" They both gave each other a high five while Yoohyeon just sighed again.

"She ran into me, apologized and helped me up." Yoohyeon said not looking away from the window. 

"So, what's her name?" Siyeon asked again interested in this girl.

"She doesn't know. She ran." Dami said while chuckling again.

"Wow, I didn't even know you could run away without tripping."

"She didn't trip, but she did run into a pole." Dami said. Siyeon nodded.

"There's our clumsy puppy." She said. She patted Yoohyeon on the back. 

Before they could continue to talk, the teacher told them to get back to their seats to continue the class. Yoohyeon kept staring outside at the beautiful nature. 

She continued to look around more and saw a blonde angel smiling at her two friends. Yoohyeon couldn't take her eyes off of her.

She looked at the way JiU smiled and couldn't help but smile as well. The teacher noticed this and called her out. 

"Is there something funny that you want to show us Ms Kim?" he asked. Yoohyeon just sighed.

"I would tell you, but you would be too old to even get it." The class all responded with an 'ooooo' and the teacher didn't even try to fight back. He knew it was useless anyways.

Siyeon and Dami both went up to Yoohyeon and hit her on the back congratulating her on talking back to the teacher. 

"Seriously though, why were you smiling? It was kind of creepy." Dami said. 

"It's nothing." 

"Well, I'm hungry let's go eat lunch now!" Siyeon said while dragging the other two along. They got to the cafeteria and filled their trays. They headed towards an empty table and sat down. 

Like usual, there were food fights and regular fights going on at this time and the three demons found this normal. What they didn't find normal was when everything went quiet in the cafeteria. 

Yoohyeon looked around wondering why it was so quiet and then she saw that familiar blonde haired angel and her friends walk up to their table.

"Mind if we sit here?" JiU asked kindly. The three demons had their mouths open.

Why are they on this side?! Are they asking for death?! Dami asked in her head.

Yoohyeon couldn't stop staring at the blonde angel with wide eyes. Siyeon noticed that it was kind of awkward and that everyone else was staring at them. She cleared her throat and Yoohyeon broke out of her trance.

"Ah, sure." She moves so that there is more room. Handong and JiU sit comfortably while Sua just stares at them feeling hesitant to sit down.

"Ay principal, you can sit down. We aren't devils you know." Siyeon said while looking at the girl. Sua sighed and sat next to JiU.

Dami, Siyeon, and Sua were all uncomfortable and didn't know what to say. They were the center of attention in that whole place. 

Seeing how awkward it was, Yoohyeon decided to try to make some sort of communication.

"So, why did you guys come over to our side?" She asked while looking directly into JiU's eyes.

"Well, I just wanted to see what it was like on the demon's side." JiU said while looking back. Sua felt like a third wheel and so did everyone else at that table except for Handong. 

"You do know that they won't treat you nice here right?" Dami asked a little annoyed. 

"I know, but you guys are treating us nicely right now. It just proves my point." JiU said happily. Dami, Siyeon and Yoohyeon looked at the angel confused.

"What is the point that you want to prove?" Yoohyeon asked curiously.

"That not all demons are bad. Yeah, they can be a little rude sometimes, but doesn't everyone have that moment in their lives. I don't like how this school is so separated just because we have different powers." Siyeon, Dami and Yoohyeon all looked at the girl surprised.

"Wow, who knew that an angel would say something like this about a demon." Siyeon said amazed.

"What do you mean?" Sua asked this time a little more interested in the conversation.

"Well, you know, angels and demons don't really get along so it's weird hearing someone saying something that they should be together instead of separated."Sua nodded at Siyeon's response and continued to eat.

"So did you all want to come here?" Dami asked a little nicer than before.

"She kind of dragged us here and we wouldn't let the new angel step foot onto the demon's side alone so." Sua said. Yoohyeon looked at JiU and JiU smiled back at her. Yoohyeon had to look away or else JiU would've seen her blush. 

"I kind of wanted to also ask for your names as well." She said while looking at Siyeon and Dami. 

"I'm Siyeon." She offered her hand for a shake and JiU took it.

"Dami." Dami just nodded and JiU got the idea that she didn't really like shaking hands.

"And you two?" Yoohyeon asked the other angels.

"Yah! Kim Yoohyeon! You should know the vice principal's name by now!" Sua shouted earning a laugh from Siyeon, Handong and JiU.

"Seriously, but what is it?" Siyeon asked curiously. Sua just sighed and gave up.

"I'm Sua and don't forget it." She said while glaring at the three demons. It sent chills up their spines. 

They looked over to Handong.

"I'm Handong." She said not bothered by their stares. The demons felt more shivers go up their spines, but not because she was scary, but because she had a resting cold face.

"Well! Its nice to meet you all. I hope we can become friends!" JiU said while looking at the three demons. Everyone's eyes widened. 

Going to the others side and apologizing to the other side was weird enough. Friendship between angels and demons hasn't happened in a long time. 

Sua looked at JiU with wide eyes.

"EHHH?" Even the demons looked at her shocked. 

"Well, what do you say?" JiU asked holding out her hand clearly not bothered by the stares of others and the three demons in front of her.

Yoohyeon was the first to stop looking shocked and then smiled.

"Alright. I'm glad I made a new friend today." She said as she shook JiU's hand like they just made a pact with each other.

Handong also put out her hand and that's what also surprised everyone. Yoohyeon shook it as well and smiled. Eventually the other demons shook hands with JiU and Handong. The only person who was still hesitant was Sua.

She just looked at JiU and Handong not knowing what to do. Siyeon walked up to her and took her hand and shook it herself. She turned back to the group and put her hands up.

"She became friends with us too!" She said triumphantly. The others just laughed at what Siyeon did while Sua felt bewildered at the moment. 

She looked down at her hand. 

"What the heck just happened." She said quietly to herself. JiU comes up to her and pats her back.

"You just made new friends! That's what happened." She said happily. Sua looks at JiU.

Seriously, how did she hear me? Sua asked in her head. She looked back down at her hands and at the girl that touched them and saw how she was smiling. 

She's kind of cute. She thought to herself. JiU looked over at the demons and smiled at their goofiness. This is the kind of fun she wanted to be apart of.

A/N: Let me know if you want anything to change right now or not. I don't know if I'll make another ship besides Suayeon and JiYoo sorry. Thank you for leaving your comments. Even if they are tiny, they still make me feel better and encourages me to continue writing the story. I'm also fine with negative comments as well because I can learn from more people that way too. Hope you guys are liking it so far!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

890 62 12
Unknown to humans, there are multiple realms home to both angels and demons. One can't coexist without the other, but what if one were to become the...
49.8K 2.8K 41
I have always dreamed of experiencing a passionate and intense love, the kind of love that only happens in movies. And, to be honest, I started to be...
76.1K 3.3K 34
Kim Minji,a girl who faces many struggles in her life,finds a job that gives her money.She needs to help her sister,she promised herself not to fall...
7.9K 279 8
Sua and Siyeon from the group Dreamcatcher have been a couple for some time now. Gahyeon does not like this even though she tries to hide it. (I've s...