Beware The Frozen Heart (Hans...

By secretlymermaids

{A Helsa Fanfiction} After the 5th Anniversary of her Coronation and the great blizzard, Elsa is left alone... More

Two Weeks
Monster
Empty Hallways
The Dungeon
Nervous Disposition
Complicated
Conceal, Don't Feel
The 13th Brother
Olaf
The Kingdom Of The Sun
Sophia
Dancing On A Cloud
No Other Choice
Silence
Living On Remaining Hope
Into The Woods
Endless Parade Of Barriers
A Race Against Time
Reflections
Wasted Strength
Shattered Dreams
Hans' Reflection
Nausea
Nerves
A Different Sort Of Strange
Home
Arendelle

The Possibility Of Execution

683 11 0
By secretlymermaids

{Elsa's Point Of View}
"Good morning, my queen" I heard a familiar voice say. The spring sun streamed through the curtains as I awakened to the soft touch of an arm around my waist. I rolled over and there he was - Hans. I smiled. "What happened last night?" I asked, suddenly realising that I was sleeping with the enemy. "Honestly not sure. It was all a bit of a blur really". My hard face softened and I buried my head in his shoulder, he reciprocated with a beaming smile. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Queen Elsa?" A guard spoke. My head darted upwards and I jumped out of bed, Hans did the same. "Hide!" I mouthed to him, he pulled on his boxer shorts that were lying on the floor and got under the bed, pulling the sheets just so that he was no longer visible to the guard. I pulled on my nightgown and tried to stay calm. "Queen Elsa this is a matter of emergency please open the door this instant" the guard spoke with urgency. "Yes, yes come in" my voice quivered with panic and I tried to cover the bed as much as possible, hiding Hans' tracks. The guard bursted in. "Your majesty, the prisoner Hans Westerguard has escaped. We have searched the whole of the castle and it is apparent to us that he has gone". My heart pounded with alarm. He was under my bed. "Oh". Was all I managed to blurt out. "We have alerted every guard in Arendelle and they are on the lookout for him. He is a threat to the citizens of Arendelle and to you and Anna especially". I stood there silent. "As he has now escaped after treason, this is his second offence. Which means-" "Execution" I finished off his sentence, gulping. "It means execution". He assured me. "Well thank you" I said, not knowing what else to say. He silently left and closed the door. I slowly backed from the door and listened to the guards footsteps fade away into silence. I sat on my bed. "You can come out now".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 14.3K 106
"aren't we just terrified?" 9-1-1 and criminal minds crossover 9-1-1 season 2- criminal minds season 4- evan buckley x fem!oc
155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
506K 20.7K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...