Mad Love || Anakin Skywalker...

By and-the-children-too

(Modern AU - Mafia - Psychotic) "He lifted his chin slightly and his eyes gazed into mine with assertion. I t... More

π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ώπ™Έπšπ™°πšƒπ™Έπ™Ύπ™½
π™°πšžπšπš‘πš˜πš›πšœ π™½πš˜πšπšŽ
π™²πšŠπšœπšβ™‘οΈŽ
π™Έπš—πšπš›πš˜πšπšžπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—: π™ΌπšŠπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟷-π™½πš˜πš π™·πš˜πš—πšŽπšœπšπš•πš’
𝟹-𝙸'πš– πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš˜πšœπšœ
𝟺-πš‚πš‘πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™²πšŠπš›πš’πš—πš
𝟻-π™·πš˜πš  πšƒπš›πšŠπšπš’πšŒ
𝟼-𝙰 π™³πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš›πš˜πšžπšœ πš‚πš™πšŽπš•πš•
𝟽-πšƒπšŽπš–πš™πšπš’πš—πš
𝟾-π™Όπš’ π™°πš•πš’πš‹πš’
𝟿-π™²πš˜πšπšŽ πš†πš‘πš’πšπšŽ
𝟷𝟢-𝙰 π™³πšŽπš›πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš π™Ίπš’πš•πš•πšŽπš›
𝟷𝟷-𝚈𝚘𝚞 π™²πšŠπš— πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™ΌπšŽ
𝟷𝟸-πš„πš—πš πšŽπš•πš•
𝟷𝟹-π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πšƒπš’πš–πšŽ
𝟷𝟺-πš‚πš˜πš–πšŽπšπš‘πš’πš—πš π™½πšŽπš 
𝟷𝟻-π™°πš•πš• 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŽβ€’
𝟷𝟼-π™°πš—πš’πšπš‘πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ π™Ώπš˜πšœπšœπš’πš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟷𝟽-π™Ίπš’πšœπšœ πš’πš π™±πšŽπšπšπšŽπš›β€’
𝟷𝟾-πš„πš—πš πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš
𝟷𝟿-π™±πšŽπšŠπšžπšπš’ πš’πš— πšπš‘πšŽ π™±πš›πš˜πš”πšŽπš—
𝟸𝟢-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš•
𝟸𝟷-π™»πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ π™Ύπš—πšŽβ€’
𝟸𝟸-π™·πšžπš–πšŠπš—
𝟸𝟹-𝙸 π™½πšŽπšŽπš πšˆπš˜πšžπš› π™·πšŽπš•πš™
𝟸𝟺-π™»πš’πšŠπš›
𝟸𝟻-πšƒπš‘πšŽ πšƒπšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟸𝟼-πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πšπš˜πš›
𝟸𝟽-π™½πš˜πšπš‘πš’πš—πš
𝟸𝟾-π™Όπš˜πš—πšœπšπšŽπš›πšœ πšŠπš›πšŽ π™²πš›πšŽπšŠπšπšŽπš
𝟸𝟿-𝙸'πš– π™²πš˜πš–πš’πš—πš π™΅πš˜πš› 𝚈𝚘𝚞
𝟹𝟢-π™Ύπšžπšπš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš›πšŽπš
𝟹𝟷-π™ΌπšŠπšπš•πš’ π™Έπš— π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
𝟹𝟸-π™½πšŽπš  π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟹-πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟺-π™°πš—πšπšŽπš› π™ΌπšŠπš—πšŠπšπšŽπš–πšŽπš—πš
𝟹𝟻-π™Ύπš—πšŽ π™Όπš˜πš›πšŽ
𝟹𝟼-π™Άπš˜πš˜πš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, π™±πšŠπš π™½πšŽπš πšœ, πšŠπš—πš πš†πš˜πš›πšœπšŽ π™½πšŽπš πšœ
𝟹𝟽 - π™΅πš’πš›πšœπš π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽβ€’
𝟹𝟾 - π™°πš•πš πšŠπš’πšœ πšŠπš—πš π™΅πš˜πš›πšŽπšŸπšŽπš›
𝟹𝟿-𝙰 πšπšŠπš›πšŽ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŽπšœ
𝟺𝟢-π™°πšŠπš’πš•πšŠ πš‚πšŽπšŒπšžπš›πšŠ
𝟺𝟷-π™Άπš’πš›πš• π™²πš˜πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟸-π™Όπš’πš—πšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟹-π™Όπš’πšœπšœπš’πš—πš
𝟺𝟺-π™°πš— π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟻 - π™Όπš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš– πš†πš˜πš–πšŠπš—
𝟺𝟼 - πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ π™»πš’πšπšŽβ€’
𝟺𝟽 - πš„πš—πš‹πš›πšŽπšŠπš”πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ
𝟺𝟾 - πšƒπš˜πšπšŽπšπš‘πšŽπš›
𝟺𝟿 - 𝙰 π™±πšŠπšŒπš”-πšžπš™ π™Ώπš•πšŠπš—
𝟻𝟢 - π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš— π™Όπš’πš—πšžπšπšŽπšœ
𝟻𝟷 - π™³πšŽπšŠπš πš‚πš’πš•πšŽπš—πš
π™΄πš™πš’πš•πš˜πšπšžπšŽ - π™΅πš›πšŠπšŒπšπšžπš›πšŽπš πš‚πšŠπš—πš’πšπš’

𝟸-π™ΏπšŽπš›πšπšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—

16.2K 512 1.9K
By and-the-children-too

Something I forgot to mention before because I am currently writing like five stories and my brain is far from organized lol. Buttt depending on the tier, is what color their outfit is. So think of Anakins outfit in the institution as a dark red jumpsuit; like the color of blood. Symbolic.
Green tier=Green Jumpsuit
Blue tier=Blue Jumpsuit

2.7k words

Okay now enjoy ♥️
༻✦༺

(y/n)'s POV
"You look very beautiful today," Anakin commented before I could speak.

I furrowed my brows as I clicked my pen, "Thank you?" I spoke with uncertainty as I looked down to my basic attire that was mostly covered by a white coat. Plus I hardly put any makeup on, I woke up later than usual and was almost late to work today. Even Jackson told me that I looked atrocious.

Anakin smirked as he leaned forward on the table, the chains connected to his cuffs scraped against the metal table as he moved, "It's the naturality; it suits you. A woman with a face like yours doesn't need makeup," He spoke the word like it was a disgusting bug with an eye roll, "You shouldn't mess with perfection sweetheart."

I was a little stunned by his words. I wasn't used to being complimented. I hardly ever received them, even from my own fiancé, "I-I'll keep that in mind," I smiled shyly before glancing down at my notebook, and opening it to a new page.

"You seem unsettled," He caught my attention again while I was writing down today's date; I glanced up without moving my head, and met his crystal blue eyes, "Do you not receive compliments often?" He asked as he tilted his head.

I cleared my throat as I awkwardly looked back down to the paper, even though I wasn't writing anything, "Yeah all the time. I'm just not comfortable with my patients being the one to give them." I spoke confidently with my lie.

He chuckled amusedly; causing me to look back up, and lean into my chair as I tapped my pen on the paper. All without taking my narrowed eyes off of him, "How disappointing," He rolled his eyes before glaring at me, "I thought you would be more honest today."

I sighed as I stoped the tapping and dropped the pen down, "Look, I am your psychiatrist, not the other way around. So the questions are reserved for me, but I have come to learn that you're a very stubborn man due to your curious mind. So I have an offer," I smiled while I grabbed my iced coffee that sat next to me, and took a quick drink to help wake myself up. I hardly got any sleep last night, and not for anything fun either, I was up all night with Jackson; arguing.

Anakin watched me the entire time with intrigue, "You've got my attention Doc, what's this offer?" His eyes slowly trailed down to my slightly exposed cleavage and I held in an eye roll at his obvious venereal thoughts.

"Not at all what's on your mind right now Anakin," I chuckled; prompting his eyes to snap back up to mine, a devious smirk played on his lips, "Cooperate with me and answer the questions I have for you honestly, no games; and you have one pass to ask me anything you want and I'll answer truthfully. But only one question per session."

This may seem like an odd deal to some, but I know enough to be confident that this will work with him. I'll get my answers, and he'll give in because his curious nature will forbid him from declining. Also I made sure to use the right word choice that would appeal to him. I said 'anything', and a mind like his will consider that to be irresistible, despite me limiting him to only one.

"Anything?" He asked leaning forward with a shine in his eyes, falling right into my little set up.

I nodded with a sweet smile, "Yes, anything and you can ask it at any time during the session."

He seemed pleased with my offer and leaned back comfortably, "Okay deal," He agreed and I smiled victoriously, "But I have one little request before we get started."

"Which is?" I asked curiously as my smile dropped and my brows knitted together.

He nudged his head towards my iced coffee, "Share that with me." Then he opened his mouth slightly like he was waiting for me to put the straw between his lips.

"You like coffee?" I asked as I pushed it towards him, not accepting his silent request to bring it to his mouth like a child.

He nodded, "Yes, but they don't give it to us here. And I also want you to bring it up to me, my hands won't reach."

I looked down at his cuffed hands and realized that he was right, the chains were too short. I sighed and picked it up, having to stand up as well so I could lean and reach over the table.

He smirked as he opened his mouth and brought his tongue out slightly, placing it on the straw first before closing his lips around it; trying to appear alluring while never breaking eye contact with me.

I didn't give him the satisfaction of a response to his blatant flirtatious attitude. But he did give me an idea of what to talk about, "Done?" I asked when he removed his lips from the straw.

He nodded with a smile before licking his lips, "Yes, now you may proceed Doc."

"Good," I grabbed my pen to prepare for my notes, "People with your condition tend to have the inability to feel common emotions, one being love. But as you said yesterday, all minds are different; so do you believe you have ever loved anyone?" I went right into with confidence now that I know I have him where I want him.

He looked down as he brought his eyebrows together in thought, then he glanced up, "Yes, once." He smiled with a proud nod.

"What was she like? Or he I don't want to assume." I smirked amusedly as I went back to his comment to me yesterday.

He chuckled as he shifted his position in his chair to get more comfortable, "She, was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. Blonde, energetic, had these big eyes that were to die for, and she brought me more joy than anyone ever has. She was the only good thing in my life for a long time."

I listened and watched as he smiled sweetly while describing this woman. But I also noticed he was talking about her in the past tense, "And what happened to her?" I questioned with a hint of sympathy; already assuming the worst.

He sighed before shrugging, "She got old so I had to put her down."

I dropped my pen as I glared at him with a slightly dropped jaw, "Wait are we talking about a dog?"

He nodded with knitted brows, "Yes I thought that part was obvious."

I scratched out my previous notes; no it definitely was not obvious.

I shook my head with deep sigh before glancing back up at him, "What about people Anakin. Have you ever loved any people, or cared about anyone besides yourself?"

He snorted with a head shake; seeming amused by my question, "No, I don't like people, nor do I care about any them. I would kill a stranger on the street for a dollar bill and feel nothing, while I drink the very soda I got with said dollar." He smiled wickedly before leaning forward and getting closer to me, "The one and only person I could've ever cared for is dead."

Note: 'The one and only person I could've ever cared for is dead' : Possible reference to his birth mother who, according to records, died giving birth to him.
'Kill and feel nothing': Clear lack of remorse.

I sighed as I wrote my notes. I didn't want to write them, I prefer to just listen instead of pausing to do this. But Kenobi has insisted on it for my residency, and he even the reads them at the end of the day so I have to make sure I have a decent amount.

"What are you writing?" Anakin asked once I was just about finished.

I smiled up at him while placing my pen in my mouth, "Is that your one question?"

He shook his head with a chuckle, "Oh no, I've already had one in mind before I even got in here, but I'll ask once we're finished." He then opened his mouth and darted his eyes to the coffee that I had forgotten about, it appears he hasn't though.

I chuckled while picking it up and bringing it to him as I did earlier. And he repeated his same seductive movements, but I ignored them again, "Drink up, I have a few hard questions for you." I told him and he took that as an invitation to drink the rest of it. Which he did and I had to listen to the annoying sound of the straw sucking the air instead of the liquid.

"You have to bring another tomorrow, preferably vanilla though," He smiled as I set the empty cup of what used to be my caramel macchiato down.

"Be a good boy and I just might." I shrugged nonchalantly.

Something in his eyes changed when I spoke my words and he immediately swallowed; causing his Adam's apple to move profoundly. Then he smirked deviously, "Call me a good boy again."

That's when I realized my mistake. I should have known his mind would go there even though my words were innocent, to me, "Anakin, no inappropriate comments."

He chuckled as he eyed my figure up and down the best he could with the limited view he had of me, "You said it."

I sighed with a head shake to dismiss this conversation m, "It's time we talk about your adoptive parents."

His playful expression fell, and I sort of felt bad for ruining his mood. But this is a professional conversation, not a pleasurable one and he needs to remember that, "Save your questions; Yes they both would beat me, sometimes till a bone cracked. Yes he touched me inappropriately, until I fought back, resulting in this scar above my eye. Yes she knew and did absolutely nothing like the worthless bitch she was. No I don't feel bad for killing them. And no, if I could go back in time I wouldn't change a single thing, except maybe make their deaths slower." He smiled as I'm sure his mind went back to that night and replayed different ways he could have done it.

As for me, I barely had time to pick up my pen before he finished answering every question that was on my mind. I didn't even have time to respond to him before there was a knock on the door, letting us know that our time was pretty much up. I snapped out of my state and spoke, "Thank you for being honest, I know it was difficult."

He nodded slightly before glancing down to the cuffs that kept him restrained, "I guess it's time for my question." His eyes snapped up to mine, his previous calm demeanor returned like he mentally pushed away everything we just talked about.

"Ask away." I sat back and waited for the question; feeling nervous as to what it may be.

"What is," He paused like he was purposely trying to be dramatic, "Your favorite flower?" He finally asked with a soft smile.

I was actually surprised by his question, not that it was difficult, obviously it isn't, but I assumed it would be much more personal than that, "Roses."

"I knew it," He smiled proudly before leaning forward and popping his chest out, "There's something in my front pocket, I want you to get it."

I thought against it, but my curiosity got to me. So I stood up and walked towards him cautiously before slowly putting my hand in his front pocket near his chest. His eyes stayed on mine the whole time until I pulled it out, and my brows knitted together in surprise.

I held in my palm, a black origami rose, and it was beautiful.

"You made this for me?" I asked; looking away from it and to him instead with bewilderment.

He nodded, "Consider it a thank you."

"A thank you for what?" I questioned while the door behind me finally opened, and the guards entered inside. I had to quickly step aside and let them get to him.

He shrugged as he stood up when they took the cuffs off, and for one solid second, he was completely free of any chains and it felt odd to see him that way. Until they slapped on a different pair and began to drag him away, "A thank you for the coffee." He called over their heads before they pulled him out of the room.

I looked down at the black rose in my palm curiously, before a smile slowly spread on my lips as I used my other hand to trail the paper design with my fingertips.

༻✦༺
(TW: Domestic Violence)

I quickly rushed through my front door with a heavy beating heart, as well as sweaty palms from how nervous and scared I was.

I was late getting home, again.

I went straight to the kitchen where he was standing with his arms crossed, and his back leaned against the sink, "I thought we talked about this (y/n)." He pushed himself off of the counters and strutted towards me with anger in his eyes.

I swallowed nervously as my eyes darted to the open whiskey bottle on the table, "I know I'm sorry but I-" He cut me off with a hard smack to my face.

It stung horribly and I brought my hand up to where he hit me as I began to cry, "Are you cheating on me? Is that why you're always so late?" He yelled his accusations as I quickly backed away from him and rushed towards the bathroom; which has a lock and is the place I always go to for solitude when he's been drinking.

"No Jackson, I was working," I defended myself in a cry as I heard his heavy footsteps echoing behind me.

He was still yelling profanities as I created distance between, but I tuned out everything he was saying as I thankfully reached the bathroom and closed it behind me; locking it quickly.

He pounded profusely while cussing me out, and I sobbed as I slowly walked to the mirror and eyed my face. My cheekbone was already turning purple, so I know it was definitely going to bruise for a few days.

I backed away as I kept my gaze on my pathetic appearance in the mirror, before slowly sliding down the wall and bringing my knees up to my chest.

Some may ask; why do you stay? If he hurts you, then why not just leave?

The answer is, it's not that simple. You stay out of fear for your life; you don't know what they're capable of anymore. You stay because of the manipulation; you don't believe you're worthy of love and joy, and that they are the only ones willing to give it to you, because no one else could possibly want someone as broken as you. You stay because, they made you believe that the treatment you receive is the treatment you deserve.

And that's exactly what he's done to me.

༻✦༺
1. I know for some, reading about DV is difficult, I understand first hand. But it's here in this book for a creative reason, and just take comfort in knowing that the fucker will get what he deserves♥️

2. The reasons I gave for people who stay in DV situations, is completely real, people really do begin to think that way. Know that none of it is true babies, and you all deserve love and happiness and never let anyone make you believe otherwise.🥰

3. I chose a black rose for a specific reason!
Color psychology; Black symbolizes mystery, power, elegance, and sophistication. Which is everything that this Anakin is 😍
༻✦༺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183 7 9
My butterfly. Watching you bask in the sun was like watching angels descend from heaven. The way your skin glowed like a river of chocolate gold. The...
857K 20.8K 83
Jax "Killer" Jones is the most ruthless man in California, President of the Headless Horseman MC. Every man fears him, every woman wants him. He's th...
158K 1.6K 37
Just a few One shots :P I know the title says Star Wars Imagines but as time passed I settled on just writing Anakin/ Vader or better said Hayden im...
337 68 24
Nothing left my mouth as I stared at him in shock. He truly believed that I was part of this. The man, who I had lived with and served for months. Th...