Out of His League: Book Two (...

By jsteph0214

"It's always been you, Phoenix. You are the one who makes me the happiest. Just being in the same room as you... More

Character Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Epilogue

Chapter Fifty-Four

4.3K 210 37
By jsteph0214

Scar

With just a light tug on the towel, it dropped to the floor as my eyes fell to his already hardening length. I bit my lip, feeling a tingle shoot down to my aching core.

His deep raspy voice broke my lustful stare. "Let's start right here," He growled, pushing me back against the bed with a sexy smirk.

My heart was pounding against my chest in anticipation of his touch until I felt his warm lips against the sensitive parts of my inner thigh and each of his hands gliding up the sides of them. He began to kiss my other thigh, gently nipping at my skin. "Ooh," I moaned, reaching my hand down to weave my fingers through his damp hair.

His hands grabbed my hips, running each of his thumbs along the hem of my blue laced panties. Phoenix's tongue began to glide up my thigh until his hot breath blew against the spot I desired him most. Without warning, I felt his tongue press against the lacey material of my panties, running up between my folds. My legs jolted in pleasure, lightly squeezing his head between my thighs. "Mmm, Phoenix," My voice came out in a whisper. "Please," I begged.

I stared down at him, watching his tempting blue eyes lock on mine. "Fuck baby, you're already soaking wet," A panty melting grin formed on his face.

My lips slowly curved into a flirtatious smile with a slight blush to my cheeks. "Only for you, Nixie."

"That's my girl," He hooked his thumbs under my t-shirt, gradually pushing it up towards my chest before placing soft kisses on my stomach. "Only I can touch you like this."

Nix brought the shirt all the way up to my neck, exposing my hardened nipples. I let out a shaky breath as his mouth hovered over my breast. "Only you," I whimpered happily as his tongue swirled around it. His hand slid down my stomach and into my panties, running one of his fingers between my folds as he placed another on my throbbing clit. "Ohhh mmm," My arms wrapped around him, digging my nails into his back.

"I don't think you want it bad enough," He growled in my ear before softly biting it. "Show me how much you want me to make you cum."

He continued to tease my pussy, slowly rubbing it up and down while I went crazy. I began breathing faster as I slipped one of my hands through his messy hair, giving it a tough tug backward to make his eyes find mine. "Oh, I will," I raised my head until our lips were almost touching. "While I show you just how badly you need my sweet little pussy wrapped around your cock...how hard you want to fuck me until your cum drips out of me and you look down at the body that's always been yours," A fire of desire and lust had erupted inside his eyes before our lips met. His tongue pushed through, dominating mine. Phoenix quickly thrusted two fingers into my wet core. "Ohh mm mmghh," I moaned into his mouth as he kept going back and forth, picking up the pace.

Our lips parted for a moment as my head fell back on the bed, and my eyes glazed over in ecstasy. Phoenix added another finger, slowly pushing them inside me. "That's it," He whispered in a husky tone while my pussy felt full. "Take it all, baby...get ready for what you really want."

"Ohhh god...mm, yesss," He started to go faster, pumping his fingers in deeper every time. "Don't stop, please, I'm going to," Just before the final word flew out of my mouth, I released all over his hand, grinding myself against his fingers to ride out my orgasm.

Once I came down from the high that Phoenix gave me, he gently pulled his fingers out, and I wasted no time by reaching down, taking his thick length in my hand. "Mmmghh," He moaned against my neck as I moved my hand up and down him. The slightest bit of cum seeped out the tip of his cock when my thumb rubbed against it. "Fuckkk, Scarlett," He hissed in pleasure before taking ahold of my wrist, looking down at my amused face. "You don't get to tease me," A corner of his mouth curved up before he yanked my hand that was stroking him to his chest before standing up.

My brow arched. "Is that," He never let me finish as he pulled me up to my feet and walked us to the other side of the room. Phoenix let go of my hand and sat down in the armchair. His cock sprang up when his legs slightly widened, making my pussy drip. "Come here," He demanded while he lightly stroked himself.

I swallowed slowly as I pushed down my panties, letting them drop to the floor. Phoenix began to scour every inch of my body, making me nearly fall to my knees in front of him. Once I was close enough, he slipped his other hand behind my back as I let out a surprised yelp when he turned me around so that my ass was facing him. His fingers softly grazed against it before he smacked it hard. "Ohh, shit," I cried out, pushing my ass closer to him.

His hands tightly grip my hips. "God, I can't wait any longer," He growled, slamming me down onto his cock.

"Ahhh, oh yes, ohhh," I tried to moan as quietly as I could while he stretched my pussy wide. "Phoenix, mmm," I placed each of my hands on his legs for support as I bounced up and down his hard length.

"Unnghh, yeahhh," He grunted, sliding his hands up to my chest to massage my breasts. "You're so tight...fuck, you feel amazing."

I began to slowly go back and forth, looking over my shoulder to see him watching his cock thrust in and out of me. "You like that, baby?"

He glanced up at my face. "I fucking love it," His words came out through gritted teeth.

The corners of my lips curved in satisfaction when all of a sudden he stands up while still deep inside me, pushing me face down into the ottoman in front of us. Nix started to pound into me harder and faster as my eyes rolled back in pure pleasure. "Yess, yess, oh yes," Sounds of him slamming into my pussy echoed our bedroom as he found the spot that made me cum without any warning. My hands made indents into the furniture I was being fucked against, letting go rather loudly into it. "Oh, Phoenix, mmmm."

Just as I finished, I felt his cock twitch, growing harder against my soaking core. "Yeahh, ohh fuck, mmmghh," Strings of hot cum filled me up as he began to slow his pace, breathing heavy. The second he slid out of my pussy my shaky legs gave out, making me collapse on the floor while I held onto the ottoman for support. "Woah, are you okay, babe?" Nix asked in worry, reaching down to hold my waist.

As I tried to catch my breath, I turned to look back at him. "Yeah, I'm okay. My legs feel a bit like jello right now, though. I might need crutches after that," I joked as he let out a deep chuckle.

"You're probably going to need a wheelchair by the end of this weekend," He lightly smirked, placing a quick kiss on my lips.

I raised a brow at him. "At the rate you're going, I don't doubt that."

His shoulders shook from laughter as he ran to grab a towel from the bathroom, coming back. "Are you complaining, Shortcake?" He asked while sweetly cleaning me up.

A breath escaped me as I stood up in front of him, and his large arms pulled me into a warm embrace. I snuggled my cheek against his bare chest. "I'd be crazy to complain about that."

"You mean crazier..."

My brows furrowed as I narrowed my eyes, trying to move away from him, but he tightened his arms around me. "Nixie, you better think about the next words out of your mouth before I make you sleep in the damn ocean tonight."

I could feel the vibrations from his laugh as he held me. "I'm just kidding, baby."

"Then release me from your death grip."

"No..."

"Why not?"

"Because if I do, I know I'm about to get my ass beat by my sexy but extremely sassy girlfriend."

A hint of a smile crossed my lips. "I would never."

"There's that hint of crazy in your voice," He teased as I squirmed in his arms.

My head shot up, playfully glaring at him. "You're asking for it now."

"I already got it actually," His mouth curved into a goofy smile.

"Shut up," I said with a laugh, shaking my head. "Now, let me go so I can get ready for the beach."

His eyes searched mine. "Fine," Nix slowly let go of me. "I'm watching you."

"Good," I smiled, turning around before darting towards the bed and grabbing one of the large pillows. "Ahhh," I yelled, charging for him and attacking him with it. "Never call your girlfriend crazy!"

Phoenix ran behind the armchair to protect the "goods" in case they were in the line of fire from the pillow. "Okay, but you aren't denying it," He spoke up in a joking manner.

I couldn't help but crack a smile. "That's it, we have skipped being in the dog house, and now you're just going to be shark food," Were my last words before I threw the pillow at his face.

He caught it quickly, taking it from me before I saw his eyes wander from my face. "You know, this is kind of a turn on."

I shake my head in amusement. "Is me attacking you with a pillow while completely naked a new kink of yours now?"

"Maybe," He teased before we both erupted in contagious laughter. Phoenix put the pillow down, walking over to me as the space between us closed. Our bodies melted together, and our eyes were lost in another's. "I love you," He spoke softly, placing his hand behind my neck as his thumb ran in little circles against it.

My head leaned to the side as a dreamy smile appeared on my face. "I love you too."

Phoenix lowered down until our lips touched once more, bringing those sweet little butterflies back in my stomach just like our first kiss.

We both fell back onto the bed, cuddling up together and taking in the quiet and peaceful moment. It had been a while since we had some calm without a storm. After the last several months, I think one thing that I have learned is to never take times like these for granted. Before, it was just another morning of laughs and snuggles with Phoenix, but you never know when it will be the last laugh or the last time you hold someone in your arms. That's why I'm going to cherish every second spent with this man...my soulmate...like it's the very last second of my life.

_____________

Hey Beautiful Readers,

Thank you for being so patient with me the last few weeks as I took some time to focus on myself and my family. Life has been a bit rough, and I've been trying to take it day by day, but right now, I'm feeling better than I have in a while, so thank you for sticking by me. Your love and support means the world to me.

Also, I just wanted to say that if you are ever confused about why I'm not updating, I almost always post on my account to give an update if it's delayed or anything like that, so make sure to follow me on here. You will get that notification when I do post something.

I'm ready to continue Scar and Nix's story and give them the ending that they deserve. We still have a few chapters yet until the end, but it's getting closer. I said this once before, but I feel like I should talk about it in one of my chapters as well. Some people may not be a fan of the light-hearted and fun chapters that feel more like fillers that don't have much to do with progressing the storyline. Still, I feel like for this book, there are so many characters and people I want you to get to know and love that it wouldn't be the same if I were just doing chapters to get from point to point. For me, it's fun to write the interactions and moments with this group that make you feel like you're there with them...like you're part of the group. There have been many crazy and emotional chapters that it's nice just to write one that's goofy or fun.

I also read the comments and see the suggestions or ideas to get a feel of what to do next, so I have added different character's POV's like Jesse, Vee, and Sam. Their story has been like a side story in the main one that I feel could end up branching off into a book of their own. I'm trying to focus on my main two, but I do listen to you guys, and I try my best to do what I can and feel right with the story. I'm sorry if you think it's being dragged on, but I like writing the sweet and fun chapters between the chaos. With a group like the one in this story, it's hard not to. I am grateful for your opinions and thoughts on everything, though. You all are amazing.

With that said, the next chapter will be the last of the vacation, and there will be a surprise in it that hopefully, you all will be ready for. I'm a people pleaser, and I know that not everyone will be on board with every direction of this story, so I'm nervous but excited for what's to come. It's a positive thing, so don't get worried by the way!

And now that I have probably made your minds run wild about what that is, you guys will be getting the next update on Wednesday, and then the next week we will be continuing the usual Monday/Wednesday schedule.

Much love,

Jenna S.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1K 231 33
Running. Escaping. My whole life had turned into a never-ending chase. A chase which the opponent had caught up to THIS VERY MOMENT. After I met HI...
33K 1.4K 49
He came into my world like a hurricane, unpredictable, dangerous and out of control, destroying everything I had built in his wake. There would be no...
1.2K 111 40
"What?" He asked, pulling me from my daydream again. I chuckled, biting my lip again. "Are you thinking about me naked?" He asked jokingly. I blushed...
3.3M 80.7K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...