I don't need a doctor

By blingyponny

Y/N x Dr Julia Hoffman (Dark shadows 2012) Y/N parents send her away to live with the Collins, Elizabeth is h... More

~Pilot Chapter~
~the phone call~
~panic attack~
~Carolyn~
~the lighter~
~Davids mother~
~the doctor~
~the kiss~
~the governess~
~the next morning~
~a night with my doctor~
~it's not your fault~
~a horny layer~
~fuck you~
~Vicky~
~appointment~
~Barnabas~
Quick Update!
~darkness~
~newspaper~
~finally~
~a vampire~
~wreck~
~a spot~
~no words~
~past 11~
~planning a ball~
~ the ball~
~burnt~
~fire~
~sorrow and rage~
~Julia~

~new nickname~

1.6K 72 14
By blingyponny

I woke up in the middle of the night all sweaty and shaky. I'd just had one of the worst night mares in a long time. I quickly sat myself up in the need of air and cried in silence. As I was lying beside Julia in the bed she happened to wake up by my sobbing. She rubbed her eyes and from the small amount of light that came into the room she could see my pale face and the tears that had escaped my eyes. She sat herself up and hugged me. "What happened?" she asked me.

 "Nothing but a dream" I sobbed.

 "Tell me" she whispered. 

"I can't tell you Julia" I tried to explain to her as I pulled away her hug.

 "Can you tell your therapist then?" she asked as she stroked my hair and pulled it behind my ear. I didn't answer so she made her way out of the bed to my side and took my hand. She then dragged me over to the patient bed and placed me there and then she sat herself on the chair she always used to sit on when I had my appointments. "So Y/N now tell me, what was the dream about?" She asked me just like she used to talk to me before everything between us happened. I looked at her confused but she just kept waiting for my answer.

"...the dream was about you and..." I started after a while. "Hmm..." She gave me as an answer. "...about you and James" I cried. "Go on" she said.

"I'm sorry I can't do this"

She stood up from her chair and walked over to me as she grabbed both of my hands. "What happen?" she asked me again. "He did something really bad to you and I couldn't do anything, I couldn't...I- I couldn't" I cried as my voice cracked from moment to moment. "It was only a dream Y/N, it wasn't real okay?"

"I know...I know but..." I sobbed.

"Y/N only a dream, not real" she corrected my doubts with.
She helped me to sit up and sat beside me. "He can't hurt us no more, sure he's out there somewhere but we're safe now okay?"

I nodded to an answer... "when they're coming back home again...could we not"

"Tell them?" she finished my sentences with. "Yes" I said but it came more out as a whisper.

"Alright darling...let's go to bed again" she said, putting her hand on my back. I nodded as I made my way off the patient bed and walked over to her bed instead. As I thought about it, a week ago I would never have thought that this would happen or that I would walk to Julia's bed like it was nothing special.

I laid myself on the bed and Julia besides me again. She made it comfortable for herself as she then grabbed my hand and held it. We stayed like that for the rest of the night until I could finally fall asleep peacefully.

The next morning I woke up to Julia making sounds from somewhere in the room. I slowly opened my eyes as the light from outside blended my sight. "Great dear, you're awake" she said as she noticed me opening my eyes. "I really need to pick up that medicine so I will have to leave you for a moment okay?" she said, getting dressed. "Alright" I mumbled.

After a moment she walked out of her bedroom/office and left me with my sleepy head behind.

I decided I wanted more sleep so I closed my eyes again when suddenly a weird uncomfortable feeling appeared in my stomach as I thought about the reality outside Julia's room. I wasn't able to sleep with that bad feeling inside so I decided to go up and make myself some breakfast.

I walked over to the kitchen in my pajama and just grabbed some yogurt and poured it into a bowl. I wasn't really hungry even though I haven't eaten a real meal for a long time.

After breakfast I sat myself in the living room waiting for Julia to come back. Sometimes I really really enjoy the silence and being alone where you just can be 100% yourself and let you fade away in your daydreams. Daydreaming has been sort of my new hobby. Especially dreaming about Julia and my dream life with her. Now lately I've been thinking it's turning into a reality and I'm not mad about it but it's weird as it never goes the way I want.

After 30 minutes or so I heard the front door open and seconds later close. I supposed it was Julia as I could hear her heels against the wood floor. I stretched out and then I made my way out of the comfortable couch. I was just about to walk towards her office when I realised I hadn't showered in a few days even if you couldn't notice. I changed my mind and walked upstairs to my bathroom instead. I started the water in the bathtub and got in once it was all filled. The water was sizzling hot and burned my skin, I loved it though.

After a while I heard my bedroom door open as I was still in the bath. "Y/N?" I heard Julia say from my room. "In here!" I said so she could hear me.

She opened my bathroom and peeked in. I had hid my body underneath the bathtub edge.

"Hello" I welcomes her in my baby voice.

"Hello Y/N" she answered back in her grown woman voice. "Can I come in?"

"Sure"

She stepped in and closed the door behind her and sat herself on the toilet lid. I was still covering my body as I was very insecure even though she knew every inch of it...

"You know there's nothing I haven't seen before" she said as she pointed to my body that I was trying to hide. I didn't know what to answer so I didn't.

She sat herself besides the bathtub on the floor instead and gave me a small hug "You know...I've always thought you've been very pretty"

I looked up at her and met her gaze "Really?" I asked.

"Yea..." she whispered as she gave me a quick kiss on my forehead and then started to make her way out of the bathroom.

 I didn't know if she left my room or if she waited in it but I started to make my way out of the bath. I grabbed my black, folded towel from a small bathroom stool and wrapped it around my body as I walked out of my bathroom soaking wet. And there was Julia sitting on my bed, waiting for me. I noticed she had been looking though my room as I was very accurate about some special drawers where I had some stuff. I noticed it hadn't been completely closed as it always was. As I knew she had probably seen the stuff in the drawer I know what she thought. I carefully hid my arms and went to the my dresser where I had all my lingeries and got dressed, still wrapped in the towel. She was sitting on my bed as I didn't know if she was watching me or not, I didn't dare to look so I just kept getting dressed.

I put on a long sleeved, oversized, knitted sweater that was in the colors blue, orange and brown and a shot black skirt. When I was all dressed I finally walked over to Julia to the bed and sat beside her. I leaned myself onto her as she wrapped her arm around me, "Do you wanna do anything today?" she asked me.

"Like...?"

"I don't know, we could go down to the beach" she said.

"wait...do we have a beach?" I asked surprised.

"Not very close but we sort of have one but no one's ever around there"

"Well alright, sounds great!"

"We say so" she said as she stood up "Be ready in 20 minutes" and then she walked out of my room.

I walked straight to my dresser and grabbed a bikini. It was my favorite one as the top covered my shoulders together with ruffled and really cupped my boobs as the bottom part wasn't covering a lot but still pretty and not to talk about that it was in a dark royal blue. I grabbed another black towel as well and put it in a bag while I put on the bikini underneath my clothes. I looked outside and the weather was perfect, blue sky and no clouds and besides that it was almost 30°C outside. As fast as I was ready I made my way downstairs to meet up with Julia. She wasn't ready as she wasn't at the front door yet. I stood and waited for about 5 minutes before she was ready as well. "You ready?" she asked. "Yup"

We walked out of the front door and started to walk down to the beach. It was a pretty long walk as it took about 20 minutes before I even saw water but we had a good time talking.

"Do you like swimming?" Julia asked me.

"Yea sure but I haven't done it a lot as my parents never...I don't...let me?"

"I see, ah there's the beach!"

"Finallyyyyy" I said in a relief. She rolled her eyes at me as she was still smiling. I started to run the last bit to the sand where I immediately laid myself down breathless. After a while Julia arrived as well. She was just looking at me like how childish I was as I was laying in the sand.

"Ah it's hot out here" she said as she put down a picnic basket that I didn't notice first now.

"Let's go swim then" I giggled as I pulled off my skirt and my shirt. She did the same with her clothes which left me in a bikini and her in a black swimming suit that really fitted her body. I grabbed her arm and pulled her with me into the water. I noticed she was looking at my arm from time to time and a face expression that sort of looked a little bit worried until she reached the water and gasped. "Oh come on it's not that cold" I said as I let go of my grip around her arm but instead made my way behind her as I pushed her further into the sea. "Don't you dare-ahh it's freaking cold Y/N...no no noooo"

I just rolled my eyes at her as I walked deeper into the water, soon enough started to swim around like a little dolphin.

"Come on, it's fun" I yelled from the sea.

"Uh uh no, I'm not going out there Y/N" she screamed back. I just rolled my eyes at her and swam back to her. She had gone a little bit deeper than when left her. The water reached a little above her knees.

"See it's not that cold"

"It's still cold" she said as she splashed water on me.

"Oh you will get revenge for that" I said as I splashed back on her ten times more than she did.

"No ahh!" she screamed as she tried to escape the water but soon enough she was just as wet as I was.

Out of nowhere I started to burst out in laughter. I barely couldn't breath as I suddenly fell on Julia which made her fall as well. We both got water over our heads as a big wave came and basically drowned us where we were sitting in the sand, it was pretty shallow.

When we both were out of the wave, we started to laugh until Julia broked it by kissing me.

I kissed her back and a taste of salt appeared. I wrapped my arm around her as her arm was holding my waist and the both of us were sitting on our knees.

After a while of passionately kissing she slid down on her hands down my thighs as she caressed them. Shivers were goin down my body by her peaceful movement. She soon enough went underneath my bikini bottom as I spread the both of my legs to give her access to what she wanted. She slowly started to rub small circles as she then went further and pulled in one finger. I muffed in a moan into her mouth of the pleasure she was giving me. One finger soon enough become two, bumping in and out of me in a peaceful movement. My moans become more and more into her mouth until I broke the kiss apart because of the need of air and just in that moment she added another finger. "Ah fuck JULIA!" I groaned out. I was really close to cum as I felt myself gripping into her shoulders as my legs almost wanted to shake. "OH fuck Julia...omg!" I just kept groaning.

"Come on a little longer my little girl" she said in a calm voice.

"I-I can't" I breathed out. She both went faster and harder and just before I cummed I screamed out "UH FUCK MOMMY" and then I was totally breathless and rested my whole body weight against her.

"Mommy? That's my new nickname?" she giggled as she had wrapped her arms around me.

"Shut up" I whispered as I secretly smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11 0 10
She is marked forever because her face bears a large scar, which earns her various names, disregarding the fact that this girl has a heart and soul. ...
117 12 8
In the mysterious town of Willowbrook, Emily, a seemingly typical teenage girl, grapples with an undiagnosed bipolar disorder, causing erratic mood s...
2K 280 20
Sarah the girl who moved to US after her heart got broken by her dearest best friend and boyfriend . She wanted a new start after everything had don...
71.8K 1.9K 26
Katherine had a taste of what it felt like to have a family, what it felt like to be loved by parents unconditionally. Life changed the day her mom d...