~a horny layer~

(NSFW)

The next day I was in the kitchen when suddenly Julia walked up behind me and scared me. I'm pretty sure my heart skipped a beat before I could see her beautiful eyes looking into mine.

"Haha I scared you?" she asked as she gave me a hug from behind.

"Uhm yea. You kidding me I think my heart stopped for a moment"

"Well I'm glad it didn't" she said as she let go from the hug and walked over to the dinner table. "When are the Collins coming home?" she asked as she sat down.

"Tomorrow"

A silence appeared before she said "so soon..." She looked down the table thinking for herself.

"Any problem?" I asked knowing what she thought as my thoughts were taking the same path.

"I wish we could spend more time you know...alone" she finally spoke.

"Me too" I said and walked over to her. I took both of her hands as I sat down "we have one day left..." I hinted. I noticed she understood when a smirk appeared on her face. "What're you thinking?"

Another silence appeared..."I don't know" I sighed as a sudden sadness washed over my body.

"What's wrong?" she asked, seeing something was up.

"Nothing, what makes you think that?"

She gave me the very known look. I sighed a little for myself before I answered her "I just...what's gonna happen when they come back... between...us?"

She took one of her hands up to my jaw and lifted up my face which forced me to meet her gaze "nothing...I promise you darling, we stay like this in silence" she said looking straight into my eyes. I smiled the most riddikulus smile when I heard those words. She pointed me on the nose a lil quick "don't worry" she said with a playful voice.

"Anyways I'm going back to my room now, joining me?" she asked me

"Oh it's okay i'll go to my room"

"I was gonna take a shower but I guess I have to do it alone" she said walking away pretending to be all disappointed.

I rolled my eyes over her childish acting and got up after her as from behind I spotted a smirk growing on her face. "I know what you just did" was the last thing I said before we walked over to her room.

While in her room she walked over to her bed, sitting down without saying a word.

"What" I asked in confusion.

"Weren't we gonna shower huh?"

"Yea..."

"Take off your clothes" she ordered me.

I was surprised by that sudden move of hers "Wh-" I didn't get to finish that sentence before she repeated herself. "Take off your clothes"

Still in confusion I took off my clothes starting with my skirt then pulling off my shirt, leaving me in lingeries. She scanned me with a straight face from top to toe. I slowly unwrapped my bra and got it off as well. Lastly pulling off my brief which now left me completely naked in front of the ginger doctor sitting on her bed observing such a young woman compared to herself. Suddenly the familiar smirk appeared on her face once again as she walked towards me giving me a kiss on my forehead.

"Now my darling it's your turn" she said, pulling me over to the bed. I sat down and started to see where this was going. "Can you please pull down the zipper my dear?" she asked politely.

"Yes mam" I said a little more confidently as I know knew what game she was playing.

When I had pulled down the zipper she slowly started to take off her dress right in front of my eyes. She bit her lip from time to time watching the young women on her bed breathing heavily because of the attraction.