Teenage Dream

By chrissybaeevans

You and Chris have been dating since senior year in high school. But what happens when Chris's career gets t... More

Chapter 2: Love Story πŸ“–
Chapter 3: Better Than Revenge 😈
Chapter 4: White Horse ☁️
Chapter 5: I Knew You Were Trouble πŸ”₯
Chapter 6: We Are Getting Back Together 🧑
Chapter 7: The Story of Us πŸ₯‚
Chapter 8: Back to December ❄️
Chapter 9: Mine πŸ’‹
Chapter 10: King of My Heart πŸ‘‘
Chapter 11: Forever & Always ?
Chapter 12: The Lucky One πŸ€
Chapter 13: Willow 🌾
Chapter 14: Delicate 🌸
Chapter 15: Exile πŸ’¨
Chapter 16: Cruel Summer β˜€οΈ
Chapter 17: Welcome to New York πŸ—½
Chapter 18: Afterglow πŸ’Œ
Chapter 19: This Love ❀️‍πŸ”₯
Chapter 20: The Chris Crazies πŸ”Έ
Chapter 21: Vigilante Shit 🚨

Chapter 1: You Belong With Me ✨

11.2K 190 246
By chrissybaeevans

Disclaimer: Be Aware that this chapter has multiple flashbacks to the past, anything that is a flashback will be in italics. Please read the header, that will tell you when and where exactly that flashback took place❗️

‼️Background‼️

You are the same age as Chris, in this book you are both 30 years old, it's the year 2012, so whenever it says present time, it's still the year 2012.

Chris and you attended the same high school in Boston, fell in love at 18 and spent every day together since. You guys went from cramming in homework one period before it was due, attending pep rallies, making out under the bleachers and homecoming dances to moving full time to NY, where you studied at NYU and Chris began his career as an actor.

  You went on every vacation with the Evans family, supported Chris through his acting journey and left your family and friends when you moved with him to NYC after you both graduated high school. You guys got married, and were happy. Until Chris's work got in the way...

You painfully called it quits after being together for ten years and moved back home to Boston, to live with your mom, until you met a man who made you feel a certain way Dr. Jonathan Reed, a neurosurgeon. Chris continued to film for projects back in, LA.

Right now you were out exploring your hometown, by yourself because me time was very important to you. When a familiar voice called your name...

..................
Chapter One: You Belong With Me
...............

"Y/n?"

I turned around to find a sweet and kind soul, an old friend and former brother in law, Scott Evans.

"Scott?!"

"It is you! Oh my god honey! How are you?"

Scott and I walked towards on another, giving a warm hug. It was December time, and Christmas decorations hung everywhere. The cold brisk air definitely made me shiver.

"I-I'm great! Um, you're back in town?" I asked. Knowing the answer, and if the younger Evans was in town, that only meant one thing..

"Yeah! For the holidays and all that." Scott kept staring at me, sad I haven't kept in touch. "I'm sorry it's just I haven't seen you in like three years."

"I-I know, I'm sorry I haven't reached out, it's just with my new job and Um, yeah I've just been keeping myself busy." I nodded, gulping down the anxiety that erupted inside with only the thought of Chris being back in Boston.

"I heard about the engagement! Congrats Y/n!" Scott motioned the hand where my ring was.

"Thank you Scott." As we both exchanged awkward smiles he received a text message.

"Well it was great seeing you! Gorgeous as ever!" He hugged me again. "So you'll be around?"

"Yes! I'm actually supposed to have brunch with a friend tomorrow and I have to do a couple of wedding things before driving down."

"And where's the wedding?" Scott asked.

I debated on telling Scott, scared he'll tell his older brother.

"It's going to be here in Boston." I smiled. "You know what Scott, I'll send you the address to the reception and you can swing by? I'd love to have you there."

"I'd be honored to, you know my mom and I miss you a lot. She always asks for you."

I played the skin around my nails, getting nervous.

"I miss you guys too! So much! Um, how's—" I stopped myself from opening a door that didn't need to be opened but Scott knew what I was referring to.

"He's doing good Y/n, working a lot like usual, you know him..always picking up another project after wrapping up one."

"Good to know he's still a workaholic." I pouted.

Scott began walking away. "I gotta run hun! But send me that address!"

"For sure!" I waved goodbye, my voice trailing off as he ran to grab a cab.

**FLASHBACK TO THREE YEARS AGO: LA, 2008**

"Hey baby.."

It was 2am and I sleeping in the bed Chris and I shared. He always whispered softly to me letting me know he got home—late that is. He just wrapped up filming for a new movie Push, which is set is premiere next year, 2009.

Chris kissed my forehead as I fluttered my eyes opened. We've been on a rocky road for a couple days, both of us on edge, due to Chris being busy all the time. We were kind of in a fight.

"Late night?" I spoke. Rubbing sleep from my eyes.

"Yeah, the directors wanted to get one last scene in. But that's it babe. I'm done we wrapped today. So I'm all yours."

He sat down beside me on the bed, and I sat up to caress his beautiful face that I missed so much.

I squealed and pulled him close, wrapping my arms around his neck. Finally, I was going to be able to enjoy my husband being home, we could finally do husband and wife things like going on vacations, grocery shopping, cooking together..

"Really Chris? You're all mine?"

"I've always been yours Y/n. Ever since we were 18...."

I smiled when he stole a kiss from my lips. Every time he kissed me felt like the first time.

"...so what do you want to do for a week? Go to Italy? I know you've been wanting to go." He cupped my face in his hands.

"Why a week?" I pinched my brows together.

"Um, no reason, it's just Um, I'm sorry babe I didn't mean to say a week."

"Yes you did Chris. What are you hiding? I know you."

He sighed. Mad at himself for not keeping his mouth shut.

"I-I have to film for another project in a week. My agent says it's something different."

I removed his hand from my face and walked angrily downstairs to the kitchen.

"Y/n! Baby, where are you going?"

"To go get water."

"Can I just explain? And can you listen?..."

He followed behind me, wanting to explain himself as I filled up the glass with water and turned to face him.

"...It's something small, it's for a new one shot series, it's going to be big."

I sat the glass back down in my sink.

"You always say that! "It's going to be big." Or "it's something different", I'm tired Chris! I'm fucking tired!"

"Why are you yelling Y/n?!" He crossed his arms. Confused at my sudden urge of anger.

"I know this is going to sound selfish, and I know you love what you do. But have you ever thought about our marriage? I mean you've been acting since you were 18, our whole marriage has been involved with movies and contracts and deals. I have stuck with you through. It. All."  My eyes watered.

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying maybe you've been paying attention to the wrong thing. We don't even have dinner anymore Chris! I used to cook for you all the time! And now it's just me eating alone! While you film for whatever! I barely even talk to you anymore, the only time I see you is when you come home at 2, 3 in the morning. It's not fair to me."

I walked over to the suitcases I had packed. Expecting exactly what happened today. I promised myself that I'd fly home to visit my mom, the next time Chris would take on a new project.

"What's with all the suitcases Y/n?! where do u think you're going?"

"I'm going back home Chris. Stay here and film for you're big project. I'm going to see my mom."

"Why didn't you tell me? We could've made a trip out of it." He gripped my arm gently.

"And when would we have gone? With your busy work schedule?"

"I would've made the time Y/n."

"Mhm. Just like you make the time for me right?"

I grabbed a hoodie and pulled my suitcase down the steps, the chauffeur was already here waiting to take me to the airport.

Chris realized that maybe he was working a little too much and not paying as much attention as he wanted to his wife. Don't get me wrong I love him, he's an amazing actor and I love that he does what he does. All I'm asking is to get my old life with him back. The way we worked things out and balanced things.

"Y/n. Stay, my love. Please? I'm sorry. You're right I have been working a lot, but acting isn't the only thing that matters to me. The only important part of my life is you. And if I have to sacrifice some projects to spend more time with you then tell me and I'll do it."

I closed my eyes, letting a small sigh out.

"I can't make the decision for you Christopher. But it shouldn't be a difficult one to make anyway." I frowned and stepped away from him, he still pulled me by my wrist. "I'll be in Boston for the weekend. I'll see you on Monday."

I pecked his cheek, and hopped into the car. Telling the chauffeur to go.

**PRESENT TIME, 2012**

The next morning I met up with my best friend aka my maid of honor, aka Bizzie as we ate brunch at our favorite diner, a diner we've been going to since we were young.

She's been my best friend since 8th grade, and was actually the one who introduced me to Chris when I met him my junior year of high-school. After that, the three of us were inseparable, riding our bikes all over our town - which eventually turned into driving around in Chris's car when he got his license.

"Jesus Chris it's cold in here. Who has access to the hearing system in this bitch?"

"Jeez, Bizzie lower your voice before we get kicked out."

"Yeah Yeah. So how's Dr.Reed?" She dipped her finger in the whipped cream of her milkshake.

"You mean Jon?" I noticed when I said his name out loud, I felt nothing. But still something kept me in a relationship with him for three years. "He's fine. Working a lot so.."

"I thought you didn't like that about a guy." Bizzie smirked, referring to Chris.

"Oh, Shut up."

"I can't believe you're marrying a surgeon who happens to work at the same hospital, where you and Chris snuck into the hospital and stole as many bandaids and gauze as you could from the nurse's station?"

"And do you remember why we stole those medical supplies?" I raised my brows, Bizzie shook her head.

"It was for you Bizzie! When you fell off of your bike, that day you, Chris and I ditched school after third period."

I let out a soft chuckle, smiling to myself. Remembering all the great times I had with Chris as a teenager.

"Wow my life-savers. If I'm not wrong you ended up going back to school Ms. Goody two shoes—"

As a 17 year old, I followed most of the rules, since my mom was raising me on her own she was very strict. I always did my homework on time and did the right thing. But my best friend Bizzie and Chris would occasionally make me break those rules.

Bizzie and I didn't even notice the tall, handsome, blue eyed hottie standing in front of us, we turned our heads when he spoke. The sound of his voice making me clench my thighs together. A voice I haven't heard in 3 years.

"—And she even went all the way back to the hospital to return everything we didn't use. I'm sure she remembers..."

**FLASHBACK: BOSTON 1998**

"Ow!" Bizzie winced in pain as I applied rubbing alcohol to her gushing wound.

"I told you not to ride down that hill!" Chris argued.

"Yeah! You could've said that before you saw me ride down Chris! You idiot!"

"Bizzie..." I calmed her down.

Chris scoffed and crossed his arms.

"...okay that should heal nicely. Chris and I made sure to steal the healing cream from the hospital too so, just apply that tonight."

Chris and I helped Bizzie stand up.

"Where are you doing Y/n?!" Chris called for me. As I made my way back to my bike.

" I'm going to go this stuff back."

"You're going to walk all the way to the hospital?! Are you dumb Y/n?" Bizzie rolled her eyes.

"What are you going to tell them when you get there?" Chris pinched his brows.

"I'm not going to speak to anyone, I'm simply putting back what we borrowed."

I put what was left of the first aid kit into my book-bag and hopped onto my bike, pedaling away from Chris and Bizzie.

"You guys should head back to school. Cause I am—I have a math test for Mrs.Smith that I can't miss." I yelled behind me.

I was almost to the hospital when Chris was already there on his bike. He was crouched down on the edge of the sidewalk but quickly stood up when he saw me approaching.

"Chris? What are you doing here, where's Bizzie?"

"I dropped her off at home—You think I'd let you come back by yourself considering it was the both of us who stole?"

"Go back to school Chris. Your mom said she was going to ground you if she found out you skipped again." I crossed my arms.

"Nah. She won't find out."

"Okay Mr. Cool Guy, so are you going to help me sneak this stuff back? Or what?

"Why of course Ms, Goody Two Shoes, as long as you agree to grab some ice cream with me?"

I blushed. Did he just ask me out on a date?

"I-I would love to. But, um, I have a math test." I dropped my head down to look at my shoes.

"Yeah, so do I. How about I meet you after school?" He adds, I love the fact that he actually took into consideration my academic priorities.

"Y-yeah. Okay." I nervously stammered my words.

"Lead the way then, partner in crime."

Chris stared at me with those blue eyes of his and his spiky blonde hair and I literally felt butterflies. He flashed one of those smiles at me, the ones that can light up millions of towns.

I've been wanting to tell him my true feelings for him but I don't want to ruin our friendship.

Plus, he's one of the popular guys at school, the typical football jock, but unlike being cocky and rude, who dates and breaks all the girls hearts, Chris is sweet and kind to anyone he meets.

He just has a different choice of friends, when he's not hanging out with me and Bizzie - he hangs out with the football team, and they hangs out with the popular girls. And then the whole popular crew, just parties every Friday at one of the girl's mansion.

And, I'm just a quiet, socially awkward teenage girl who always does her homework and follows the rules. Who has never been to a party, and only has one friend, and that friend is Bizzie.

He couldn't possibly feel the same way, right?

**PRESENT TIME: BOSTON, 2012**

Chris walked up to our table, avoiding eye contact with me. I gulped when he sat next to me in the booth, stuffing a blueberry from my food into his mouth.

Bizzie shifted her stare between Chris and me. Not surprised of his reckless behavior. She smirked at us, sipping her shake.

"Well, this feels just like old times, right Chris?"

"That's right Biz, all those times we'd all go out and eat at this very diner. Right Y/n?"

He didn't look at me. I mean how could he, I forced him to sign our divorce papers...

**FLASHBACK, LA: 2.5 YEARS AGO**

"I'm not fucking signing shit!" Chris yelled from the front of my attorney's office.

I walked over.

"Dave." I shook Chris's lawyers hand.

"Y/n."

"Is there a problem with your client?" I said. Since I haven't spoken to Chris in a while.

"Your client?! You mean your husband! I'm right here Y/n! Don't act like I'm not. I came here like you asked me to but I'm not signing anything!"

I fixed my pencil skirt before looking up to Chris. Into his blue eyes that I was so in love with.

"Christopher lower your voice I'm standing right in front of you. You don't have to yell!"

"Forgive me! Forgive me for trying to save our beautiful marriage. Y/n, we've been together for 10 years! You can't just throw that away! Listen, we'll take a trip! We'll go wherever you want to go! So we can talk things out like we do!"

Chris noticed other people enter the law firm so he pulled me away by the hand to an empty room. Since paparazzi have been on him since rumors of our divorce have been lingering around LA.

I crossed my arms when he closed the door.

"Don't do this honey. Don't throw all those memories we shared—away. All those late nights in my room, trying to be quiet so my mom wouldn't hear us. Those times sneaking out and walking around town..."

"...The time I had to lie to your mom so you would be able to go to Florida with me and my family. When she really thought you were at Bizzie's house. Or after our senior year when you came with me to NYC to live, even though your mom hated the idea, you still came with me because you love me, baby. You will always love me..."

I started to cry but Chris wiped my tears away.

"...and I will always love you Y/n. You're my high-school sweetheart, my rock, my other half, and my best friend. I was your first kiss, your first time, your first husband. And I intend to be your last because you need me as much as I need you..."

"...I-I don't know what happened when you went to Boston last month to visit your mom that you flew home to me and asked me for a divorce. What's up with that? Hm? How could you possibly ask me to divorce you—the love of my life? I'm not going to sign anything, I came here to get you back and to have you move your things back into our house. I'll book a trip somewhere far away and we can just talk about anything Y/n. Let's work this out..."

I couldn't speak since the knot in my throat wouldn't let me. He was going to be so mad once he heard the real reason I flew home to give him the divorce papers.

"Chris, um, the reason I gave you the divorce papers when I flew back to LA was because..."

He cupped my face in his hands. Listening to every word that rolled off of my tongue. Looking down at me with those sad blue puppy dog eyes.

"...because I met someone in Boston."

"M-met someone?" He pulled away from me. Taking a few steps back. Couldn't even process what I was saying.

"Yes Chris." I cleaned my tears and held my head up high. "I met someone, a surgeon."

"You were having an affair Y/n?!" He yelled at me, his heart shattering into a million pieces.

"NO! I wasn't! He's just a friend! A friend who made me realize my worth! Made me realize that I deserve more!" I yelled back.

"What kind of friend convinces you to divorce your husband?! HUH Y/N?!" He was very angry, that another man was able to take me away from him, right under his nose.

"The kind you develop feelings for." I mumbled, not even knowing what I was saying. I still loved Chris with my whole heart.

"You can't be serious!" Chris looked at me but I was looking down at my shoes. "There's no fucking way that you feel the same way for him like you feel for me."

"N-not the same way. B-but I feel something." I looked in his eyes. I watched as he was physically crushed inside. By each of my words. Again, I was very confused and didn't even know what I felt.

He walked out of the room and into the room where my attorney was. I followed behind him.

"Where are the fucking papers?" He mumbled. My attorney slid over the paper and pen.

"Mr.Evans? What are you doing?" Chris's lawyer spoke.

A tear escaped my eye as I watched Chris angrily sign his name. He threw the pen down and put his sunglasses on to avoid anyone see him cry. But I could tell he was crying because of the tears that rolled down his cheeks.

"There. Go be with your Doctor. Sorry I was such a burden." Chris spoke soft and filled with hurt.

**PRESENT TIME, 2012**

"So Chris. Back home for the holidays?" Bizzie asked.

"Yup. Haven't seen my mom or sisters in a while so I decided to fly down." Chris sipped his orange juice that he ordered.

I nervously played with my clothes, trying to keep busy.

"I'm going to give you two some time to talk."

"No Bizzie!" I whisper yelled. "Don't.."

"Bye Chrissy! It was great seeing you." She winked at me before she placed a $20 bill on the table to pay for her order.

"Bye Biz take care." Chris gave her a soft smile.

I watched as she walked past the doors of the diner, out into the city of Boston. I'm so mad at her for leaving me alone with Chris.

My focus returned to him when he stood up, and for a moment I thought he was leaving. But I watched as he sat on the other side of the booth.

Looking at me like I was the only girl in the world, like as if we were 18 again.

"So I heard the news." He pouted as he played with the corners of a white napkin.

"The day after I tell Scott I'm going to be in town having brunch with a friend, you coincidentally show up?" I rolled my eyes.

"Scott? I haven't spoken to him since last week. I was just here to grab some breakfast when I saw you and Bizzie." He softly smirked. Knowing damn well he was good at lying.

"Huh. Well you're free to go now Christopher." I sighed. Looking out from the diner windows, watching the snow fall.

"Wow, three years we haven't spoken and you're already pushing me out?" Chris scoffed. "That's no way to treat me...."

I stayed quiet. Maybe I was being a bitch.

"...So, where's Dr. Richards?"

"Dr.Reed. And he's in surgery right now." I shot back.

"Right. I suppose you'll object to the idea of taking a walk?..."

I gave him a look. Of course, I object.

"...I promise, it's just a walk, Y/n."

I agreed and grabbed my coat. I began taking out money to pay for my meal, since Chris didn't order anything.

"I got it, doll." He placed a $50 bill under the salt shaker and gave me one of his stupid but adorable smiles.

One thing I loved about Chris was his generosity. He's the opposite of greedy and helps out anyway he can. My pancakes and orange juice definitely did not cost $50.

I thought to myself that it'd be nice to catch up with him, see what he's been doing for the past three years and be on good terms before my wedding with Dr.Reed tomorrow.

He opened the door for me and let me go out first. We walked around the town of Boston, no words were spoken yet. Past the very first spots Chris and I began dating.

"Hey Jim!" I waved.

"Jim, my man now are you?" Chris began walking very closely to me as we approached the old man.

Jimmy was the mailman that delivered mail to the people of Boston. Chris and I knew him since we were kids.

"Chris! Y/n! Love seeing you guys! How's the wedding planning going?" He asked.

I cleared my throat to answer the awkward question. But Chris interrupted me.

"It's going great Jim. We gotta run but you take care."

"Bye Jim...." I waved.

"...I didn't know we were wedding planning." I said jokingly. Trying to lighten the mood.

"We can if you want."

I rolled my eyes.

"Listen Chris, it was great seeing you again. But I should really get home before Um, Jon, gets home since I, Um, we have dinner together whenever he gets home from a surgery."

"Nice try Y/n, but you're not getting rid of me that easily. Let's take a ride."

Chris's car beeped and I jumped when it did. I didn't even realize we were standing right in front of it.

"I really have to go Chris. I'm sure we'll see each other more now that you're here in Boston."

I should've kept walking, but I think I missed hearing his voice and being in his presence that I hoped he'd make me go into that car.

He smiled and walked over to the passenger door. Opening it. I sighed but was very relieved inside as I walked over, hopping in. Thank god for stubbornness.

We drove for about 5 minutes when he pulled up to a very familiar place.

Which was called the overview, where in the morning older people would walk by to admire the view versus at night when horny teenagers would come in their cars to make out—Chris and I were one of those horny teenagers back in the day....

***FLASHBACK: Boston the year 1999, Chris and you are 18 years old...***

"Chris we're going to get in trouble again."

"Ah c'mon Y/n, I wanted to show you the car. And this beautiful view...."

He reached over to caress my face. I nuzzled into his touch, smiling softly.

"...even though I'm already looking at the real view."

Chris licked his lips, and stared at my eye then my lips and then my other eye again.

"Stop it. I know what you're doing." I rolled my eyes, focusing back on my math homework that is due tomorrow morning.

"What? I'm not doing anything." He brought me face back up to face him and brushed his finger against my bottom lip.

"You said you'd help me with this. I'm failing Mrs.Smith's class because of you. And if I fail I won't be able to graduate in June."

"Because of me?!" He gasped loudly.

"Yes, since you're always throwing rocks at my window at night and beg me to sneak out with you."

"Okay but we have fun together."

"We do have fun." I smirked.

Chris and I were at the view where everyone from school came to make-out but I was determined to finish my homework.

Even though my cute boyfriend was distracting me, cause he was needy.

He wanted to show me the car he'd be driving from now on since he got his license. And I have to admit it's going to be great having him pick me up and drop me off places.

"How about we do math when we get to my house for dinner?" Chris winked at me. "You're coming over right?"

"Yes. I can't miss Lisa's famous lasagna."

"Exactly. So. That leaves plenty of time to do pre calculus." Chris closed my math-book and threw it in the backseat. "C'mere."

He patted his lap, and my stomach fluttered. Chris and I have only been dating for almost a year and he still knew how to make me feel nervous.

I slowly made my way over to the driver's seat. Never breaking eye contact with him.

"A bit needy for my kisses, huh Evans?" I toyed with him, lowering my voice almost to a whisper.

"I can't help it. They're addicting." His voice husked.

He sat me down on his lower parts by gripping my hips with my hands. This made me quietly moan. I grinded my hips forward a bit to create friction between us which made his cheeks flush red.

I was only 18, but I was so in love with Chris. We were just teenagers but we knew that we were made for each other. I knew he was the one I was going to marry one day. Despite what my mom and stepdad think.

I leaned down to kiss his soft lips, his hand went up to cup my jaw, controlling the kiss. We moved our heads to really get the most out of one another. His lips trailed away leaving soft kisses my jaw all the way down to my neck. I moved my head to give him more room to work.

I brought his face back up to me as we kissed some more. Never getting tired of one another. Chris's hands traveled down to grab my butt, which made me groan in pleasure. I never pulled away from his lips as I ran my fingers through his spiky hair.

We both pulled away for air, and stared at each other, heavy breathing. Then, Chris said something he never had before...

"I love you Y/n. I always will."

He ran his hand up and down my back. I cupped his face in my hand. Admiring his beautiful blue eyes, his spiked up blonde hair and the light freckles that surround his cheeks and nose. And let me not forget his gorgeous pink lips.

"And I will always love you Chris."

**PRESENT TIME, Boston: 2012**

"What are we doing here Chris?"

We both stepped out to see the city of Boston covered in a white coat of snow.

"Do you remember what I said to you here, for the first time?"

"You said I love you." I sighed.

"Not just that. But I said that I always will...."

I avoided looking at him in the eye because I knew damn well I would fall for him again. Even though I was still so in love with him. I was scared that if I looked at those baby blues, I would realize what a mistake I would be making marrying another man.

"...I meant what I said Y/n. Even though we were teenagers who knew nothing about love, I meant what I said that night in my car. And I haven't stopped thinking about you these past three years. But I figured you didn't want anything to do with me."

"God, Chris. If you really thought that I'd come back to you after a few sweet words I'd think again. I-I'm sorry, I know our story is one of a kind. And not everyone can say that they married their high school sweetheart. But I'm in love with someone else."

"No you aren't." He said. "You don't love him Y/n."

"Yes I do. I love him, and he makes me feel like he cares, since he actually has dinner with me. You know like you and I used to."

Chris shook his head in disbelief.

"I should've never signed those papers Y/n. I was just so mad at you, how could you possibly love someone else? I could never, ever, look at another girl the way I see you! And I was so mad that there was nothing I could do. I was so mad at myself that I let you go. And I didn't try to get you back."

"Well you signed them Chris. You signed the papers and look where we are. You kept filming for a bunch of new projects, and I moved back home permanently, and I'm going to marry a surgeon. It's a win-win, everyone is happy."

"Win-win?! And who said I was happy? You think I'm happy going home, knowing you're in some other guy's bed? Knowing you're cooking for some other guy? I'm miserable without you. I know it seems like I was happy in all those press tours and interviews I've done but I was really trying to hold it together. But I can't anymore. I need you back Y/n."

"I'm sorry Chris, but the wedding is tomorrow. And I'm getting married. And I'm sorry our story had to end like this."

"So you don't love me anymore?"

I walked up to him. And wrapped my arms around his waist. Catching him off guard. Feeling bad.

"I'll always love you." I finally looked up at him. "But we aren't good for each other."

A tear fell from his left eye as he looked down at me. We shared a moment. Before I pulled away from hugging him, walking away.

"Bye Chris. I'll see you around."

I turned away but he grabbed me by the arm. And forced me back towards him. He grabbed my face and didn't hesitate to kiss me.

I melted into the kiss. Absolutely missing the sensation of his lips on mine. I even pulled him closer by his jacket. As he pulled me close using his hand on my neck.

After kissing for a while, I pulled away.

"Chris, I-I can't." I stepped back which created a few feet between us. Guilt rushing over my body.

"You belong with me Y/n. You were mine first." He took a few steps forwards towards me. "So you can. It's okay." His voice soft and sweet.

"God I hate you." I mumbled. He grinned and welcomed me into his arms as I ran back to him and cupping his face as I kissed him some more.

Snowing falling down as we made out, showing each other exactly how much we missed each other over the past three years.

I was still wrapped around his finger. Of course I wanted him back but I also developed feelings for Jon. Now I was so confused and in deep shit...

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.9K 872 14
Y/n l/n is an attorney working at Andy barbers new law firm. Can Andy learn to love again after a divorce? (If you read my imagines book, this is a...
123K 2K 100
This story is about YOU as you have a rough time in life after loosing your fiancΓ©e. You move to NYC for a fresh start, that's were you meet the one...
160K 6K 131
A collection of short stories of Chris Evans or any of his character's. If there is anyone shot, I do that you would like continued please let me kno...
49.5K 1.3K 32
[COMPLETED] Liliana is Miguel Galindos talented little sister. A Chemical Engineer and business owner she has made a name for herself without the Gal...