Without Warning ✺ S.S

Від wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... Більше

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 13 ◁

1.2K 20 7
Від wandylan_

<< Put the song when I say so >>

Beacon Hills, September 2013

Reese's Pov :

After the incident in the motel, I came back home, greeted by my dad. Unfortunatly I didn't tell him about what happened. He would get mad at me or worse.

He tell me that he had work to do so he was leaving after the dinner he had made.

Our relationship is getting better, I mean... Before we came here, when my mother passed out, he and me didn't talk as much as we used to do. But now, it's defenetly getting better!

We're now eating and laughing. After that we started cleaning the table, the doorbell was heard. My dad stopped his action and reached the door.

From where I was, I couldn't hear the conversation.

"Reese? Can you come a sec?" my dad called.

I reach the door to see Stiles. My dad was eyeing me and him before getting his key.

Wait, Stiles? Oh god! He is probably here to talk the three kisses that we had, and maybe the Valdove.

My dad smiles at us, said a quick good bye and leave the two of us there, without making any moves.

What a beautiful conversation! Note the sarcasm.

I don't even know if it's an awkward silence or a comfortable silence... Both, i guess.

He decided to take a step forward and closed the door behind him as he was faced to me. He did all of that with his eyes locked with mine.

"Um, I-I have to cl-clean the table. So... you ca-can sit on the couch. I'll be there in a sec" I muttered awkwardly. But he shook his head at me.

"Nope, I'm going to help you, so we can talk about it just after." he responded, I sighed softly when I realised he was reffering the 'it' as the kiss. Well, the kisses.

We clean the table, stealing some looks at each other. Once all was clean, we sat on the couch. I turn my whole body toward him.

<< Put the song >>

"Okay, um... I'm going to start because none of us are going to do it if we stay like this." I quickly said. "I'm not familiar with love, okay? But we can try, so if I do something wrong or something else, tell me." I said. He just stared at me with a huge grin.

"So... It's a yes?" Stiles asked excitly.

"Yes, if it's THE question, yeah, that's a yes" I whispered.

"Oh, god. Really? Like, for rea-" I cut him off by crashing my lips on his.

He hummed into the kiss. Our lips were moving together, it was like they've waited for each other for too long.

His hands placed themselves on my waist, slightly caressing my sides. Mine were slowly making their way behind his neck.

He slightly bit my lip, asking to enter. I open it and he adds his tongue. Ours tongues fight for dominance.

I grab his hands to place them on my ass. He hummed once again into the kiss.

When we finally pull away, to catch our breath.

"I didn't ask you if you wanted something to drink." I said as Our forehead were against each other. He chuckled and nodded.

I got up from the couch and take two coke from the fridge. When I was about to get back on the living room, I sense two strong arms around my waist.

I turn around to face him and locked my eyes with his.

"You know, maybe you have to calm your little thing." I said looking down at his boner. He blushed and take something to hide it. "You're exited for the first day of a relationship." I giggled a bit, seeing him blushing as hard as a tomato is funny. "But that's okay," I said, starting to kiss his cheek, "You'll just have to settle this before we watch the movie."

"Well, who said that we were watching a movie?" he asked as in a whisper. His lips were rapprochoing mine but didn't touch as he still talking. "Maybe I want to do something else..."

I smirked and push his head away from me while I giggled, "Well, I'm not having sex the first day, no discussion, we're watching a movie." I smiled innoncently.

But when I was about to return to the living room, once again, he stopped me by pushing me softly on the wall.

He kissed me roughtly but softly, I know it's the opposite thing but that was how the kiss was.

"Stiles" I said between two moans, he hummed in response. "My father could come at any moment" I giggled, as he started kissing my neck.

I moaned when he finds my sweet spot. "Stiles, I'm serious. My dad has guns in the celling."

"Okay, I have to go anyway." he mumbled on my neck, still sucking softly my skin leaving some hickeys. But he didn't pull away.

"Stiles" I moaned, "You just said that you have to go..."

After a moment he pull away and kiss softly my lips. He took all his stuff before heading to his jeep.

I watch him closely as he started to drive.

    Stiles was trying to help his dad, unfortunately it was difficult when he doesn't know about the supernatural.

   Scott, Stiles and myself were a bit far away from Melissa and Noah.

   "These are definitly sacrifices, right?" Scott asked. I looked at him. Was he serious? We said that since the first time!

   "Yeah, it's one Deaton mentioned. Healers." Stiles said a bit annoyed.

   "What about Danny? He threw up mistletoe?" the werewolf asked once again. "That's not a coincidence. And if he hadn't been with Ethan, he probably would've died. Danny's not an Healer."

   Stiles licked his lips before seeing my fist clenched when Scott talked about the twin. He takes my hand and gently squeezes it.

   Stiles shook softly his head before seeing his dad on the phone and asks for Scott to listen.

  Scott turned around to face Stiles' dad, listen a moment before turning back to us.

    "They found a body."

   Stiles tilts his head.

   We are now on the clinic where Scott works because Deaton was taken.

   Stiles crosses his arms as I was looking at him and Scott at nothing in particuliar.

   "All right, we're gonna do everything we can." Sherif assured Scott. "The best thing you can do is go back to school." Scott nodded at his advice.

   Stiles was looking at me when his dad send me a small smile which I return.

   After Noah left, Scott mentionned us to go to the room next to us. We enter and Scott closes the door behind us.

   "We have  to tell him." Scott suddenly said. Stiles' eyes widened as he squeezes my hand.

   "You mean, like, 'tell him' tell him?" Stiles said in a questionning tone. "or tell him something else that isn't telling him what I think you want to tell him?" At this point, I was confused.

   "What?" I whispered to myself.

   "You know what I mean" Scott sighed.

   "You remember how your mom reacted?" Stiles questionned but didn't give us time to respond. "She didn't look you in the eye for like a week."

   "She got over it" Scott whispered to him. I nodded.

   "And the difference between you two is that he was the presumed 'monster' and you still are a hyperactive boy." I comforted. He then look at me in the eyes, completly forgetting about Scott beeing in the room.

   "Yeah, but I'm your Valdove too. What is he going to think about that?" he asked.

   "That's not the point here," Scott interupped. "It made my mom and I closer." I nodded at his statement.

   "And if it's not, you can always stay at mine" I smirked, he was looking at me with wide eyes when I winked.

   "You're clearly flirting with me and teasing me but you don't want to-" Stiles was cut off by Scott.

   "And..." the werewolf said, giving a 'I don't wanna hear that' look at us. "He's overwhelmed because he has no clue what's happening." We all watch the sherif ran a hand through his little hair. "He's got people dying in his town, the one he's supposed to protect. And it's not his fault that he doesn't know what's happening."

   Stiles and I make a weird face while Scott continues his explication.

    "He's gonna find out sooner or later."

    "Okay, but is now really the right time?" Stiles questionned.

     After Scott convinced him to tell his dad, Miss Morell was talking with the sherif and telling him something about her brother.

   Then she came at us and talking about helping us, she's pretty suspicious if you asked me.

    When I saw Cora and Lydia talking I walked toward them with Stiles beside me.

   "Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard. So, I think I can handle a werewolf." Lydia said confidencly.

   Lydia was rolling her eyes and tries to go away but Cora takes her wrist and thighened her grip.

   "Let go" Lydia said less confident. But Cora was just watching her with an amusement look. "I said-"

    "Let go, she said let go." I said, flashing my eyes.

   I don't know how but I found myself on a classroom, with Lydia, Cora and Stiles.

   "Ouija board?" I asked like he was crazy.

   "Also called a spirit board..." Stiles said.

After maybe one hour we abandoned the 'I'm a psychic' thing and went to search Deaton with Scott. But he had to leave to go with Allison.

Stiles entered Danny's room as I close the door. He walks closer to Danny and started whispering and moving his shoulder.

"Are you crazy?" I whispered shouted. My boyfriend just looked at me with a apologetic smile and kneeled down next to Danny's bag.

He begins to search but was interrupted by Danny's voice.

"What are you doing?" He muttered with his eyes still closed.

Stiles shots me a glare that says 'do something', so I did.

"We're not doing anything, Danny." I said calmly as Stiles continues to search what he was looking for. "This is just a dream, that you're having."

"Why is Stiles going through my stuff?" Danny mumbled. Oh god, Danny, you're starting to annoying me.

Stiles raised his head, looking at me then at the sleepy boy. "Right, but only in the dream, remember?"

"Dream." I repeated.

"You're dreaming." Stiles said. But Danny seems to not like this answer.

"Why would I dream about you two going through my stuff?"

"We don't know that, Danny, okay?" Stiles raised once again his head.

"It's your dream, take responsibility for it." I continued.

Stiles had a proud smile plastered on his face. "Now shut up and go back to sleep."

It was now silent until Stiles found what he was searching for. Something about telluric currents.

As we exit the hospital, Stiles calls Scott to inform him.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

9.4K 283 12
𝟏𝟓 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐬 Riley Winters and Stiles Stilinski had been living happily ever since th...
37.7K 984 46
"Look, I get it. You probably think I'm a total weirdo now. Just please, don't tell anyone. Including Scott." Stiles moved to sit next to her and gra...
19K 834 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
42.4K 982 42
new school, new friends. what could possibly go wrong? apparently for olivia dunbar, a whole hell of a lot. meeting stiles stilinski was something...