Call Me Crazy

By CrayonSpaghetti

What if Midoriya was in an insane asylum? What if All Might wasn't everything they said he is? What if I used... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3

Chapter 2

455 21 12
By CrayonSpaghetti

Aizawa P.O.V

"Listen up, because this is the only time I will say this," I said calmly; although, the occasion seemed to need something a bit more extravagant. "There will be a new student-, " I didn't get to finish when Iida stood up and cut me off. "Sir! Isn't it too late in the year to accept a new hero in training?"

I sigh and say, "This young man is an exception." I walk to the door and call out, "You may now come in."

Izuku P.O.V

I take a step into the room and heard the room go silent. No one whispered, no one got up and screamed at me, everyone stayed in place. As I felt their stares bore into me, the hobo man spoke up, "My name is Shota Aizawa, but you will call me Mr. Aizawa." I nodded absently. "Why don't you introduce yourself?"

There it was. That smile! That gods-forsaken smile! That sad but happy smile! It made no sense to me; to be everything at once! I took a deep breath and shuddered to shake off all my anxiety. I let out a breath and sighed, "My name is...," I whispered the last part of my name. "Hah? Speak up would ya? no one can hear you!" I saw red as soon as I saw who said it. Bakugou Katsuki. The man I hate with every cell in my body.The man who told me to jump off the school building! Suddenly, I screamed, "Bakugou Katsuki? Hahaha! Been a while hasn't it?" Everyone in the room was stunned that I knew their classmate's name.

"Well, who are you anyway?" he screamed right back to me. "Izuku Midoriya ring a bell? or maybe even Deku?" He sat, stunned, he hadn't seen me since they had taken me away.

Though here I was perfectly fine, for the most part. I stared at him, and his ruby eyes dilated as a flash of recognition came across his face.

Bakugo P.O.V

Deku, was all I thought. My childhood friend, aunties son, and the kid I bullied. I regret it with my whole life, but nothing has made me happier than this moment. I stood up and walked over to Deku, and brushed his bangs out of his face.

Suddenly, Deku hit me and hard. I stepped back from the force and felt my eyes water. "Deku," I could barely get his name out above a whisper.

"I have a name," he screamed, "but you never called me by my name!" A look of rage overcame his face, and he punched me in the gut. The pain was the first thing I felt, the second thing was shame.

As I thought back to our past together, I thought of all the times I called him Izuku. The last time was in kindergarten the day before I called him Deku. We had been "friends" till the second year of middle school.

Deku P.O.V

I hated Bakugou Katsuki with every fiber of my body. I hated him, hated him, hated HIM!! I wanted to smash his head into the sidewalk and see the beautiful crimson decorate concrete, but here I was sitting, cuffed next to Aizawa in Nezu's office.

"It hasn't been a day, and you've already injured a student, " Nezu sighed. "In my defense, he deserved it."

The meeting ended quickly with my release, and I was being sent out to lunch rush. As I grabbed some katsudon I saw a robotic-like boy with blue hair come up to me, he did a quick chop motion with his hands and said, "Hello, Izuku Midlriya. My Friends and I would be honored if you would come to sit with us."

"Sure sounds like fun!" I said, and soon I was sitting at their table, the center of attention, and honestly, I liked it. I got asked all kinds of questions; how old was I, what was my favorite color, what sports did I like, etc.

I knew full well this school would be one big roller coaster ride, and I had barely scratched the surface. Although, the whispers in the back of my head have grown, and they tell me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 97.1K 74
Swallow is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon purchase. When Mildr...