katakuri x reader

By 0sarcastichuman0

again, just bored More

Small bit of info
2
3
4

1

375 7 0
By 0sarcastichuman0

Whole Cake Island wasn't the best place to open a bakery, and I wished I realized that before selling everything and moving to this island. There was a little too much competition, and I only had 2-3 customers a day. It's why I only make 1 of everything on the menu, since I don't plan on selling to anyone and making too much bread everyday, it will ruin me. I make barley enough to pay my rent. I eat scraps of any bread left. I'm not a bad baker either. I pride my baking skills that my entire family is built on, but apparently no one in this town cared for that. I couldn't blame them, there was sugar and sweets every corner. A little shop in the deep ends of town will never make it. I should've known that, but I thought my pastries were good enough to reach big fans of sweets like Big Mom.

It didn't look like anyone was going to pick up some dinner bread, so I started packing up the bakery. Not like there was much to pack up. Just my dinner consisting of a calzone and a box of donuts.

I locked the door behind me as I walked to my apartment. I could only afford a dingy small room since I spent most of my money on the bakery. Oh a sad life to live.

I entered my small space and threw my dinner on the couch. I slipped into some more comfortable clothing and decided to eat outside today with some alchohol and see where it takes me. If I end up dead in a river, so be it.

I settled for the donuts and left the calzone in my small beer fridge for tomorrow  morning. Then I grabbed a bottle of sake from the small fridge and headed outside, walking into the forest beside my house. This has been a reoccurring habit of mine. To eat dinner outside and watch the sunset. Everyday since I realized my dream was a lost hope. Bringing along some alchohol changed things a bit though. I refrained from drinking but always kept a bottle in case I ever needed to celebrate something but I guess using it to drown out my despair was a good use of it as well.

I laid in my usual spot, it allowed me to see out into the sea and bask in the orange the evening sun casted around me. My back rested against a tree, it's bark feeling well against my tired muscles. I sighed before I opened up the box of donuts and started munching on one. Not a very nutritional dinner but I couldn't complain. I worked out a bit to feel better about only eating bread, but I still gained a pound or two occasionally or lost due to not eating at all for days on end. I rarely had anything to drown down my meals with as well. Mostly just sink water, since all the good water goes to your pastries, or left over milk.

I soon as I finished my first donut, I lifted the bottle of sake I brought up to my lips, taking gulp after gulp. I hadn't even realized I was chugging the entire thing until I stared down into the opening to look for anymore liquid. All down the hatch and I knew it wouldn't take long for me to regret it. Hopefully I black out and die as if my entire life was a dream. I want to wake up to death.

One bottle is of course not enough to kill anyone, but I sure did get drunk. I was dancing around, holding my box of donuts, now only half of the dozen remaining. My stomach was already pretty upset so I decided I wouldn't take another bite of sweets. I had no clue where I was or headed, but I trudged on forward. I looked up at the sky to see it was barley a light purple haze, the sun must still have 3-8 minutes left to shine. I chuckled, but soon ran into something as I was staring up at the sky. A giant tree probably stood in my way and my drunk ass probably hit it. I looked up in front of me. Are trees usually dressed in dark leather and spikes?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 125K 44
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
567K 46.7K 22
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
687K 36.3K 21
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐢 𝐱 𝐊𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐫 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ...
797K 46.6K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...