When Stars Align | MYG

By Alphathyx

[Completed: 25/06/2021] Romance | Drama | Fiction | Heartwarming Min Yoongi x OC Hana awakes in the middle o... More

01 Encounter
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40

36

613 26 2
By Alphathyx

In the midst of discussing things with the Professor, Namjoon suddenly got a call from Jin.

"Uh, Professor Joonhyun— please excuse me I need to take this call. My friend here will listen." Namjoon spoke up before getting up to answer the call from Jin, leaving the room.

"Hyung, what's up?" Namjoon answered.

"It's Yoongi. He's not waking up."

"What do you mean he's not waking up?" Namjoon asked.

"It means he's not waking up! The doctors said all his vitals and numbers are fine, he should be awake by now, but he isn't getting up!" Jin sounded extremely frantic, but Namjoon knew this could be something related to the fact that Yoongi's soul was with Hana.

"Jungkook and I are actually on the phone with the philosopher. We have a feeling it's something to do with this, hang in there hyung, we'll sort it out." Namjoon tried to assure but he himself worried for he didn't know what to do either, whether this would even work.

"Alright well, Manager Sejin said that at least we don't have any promotional things right now. They've also spoken to the hospital to keep things confidential." Jin explained.

"Okay." Namjoon rubbed his forehead, stressed, "We'll figure it out hyung, we managed to contact Hana too."

"Oh great! Does she know about Yoongi?"

"Y-yeah she does, because Yoongi is with her." Namjoon could hear a long pause over on Jin's end.

"What—?! You mean it happened again?!" Jin yelled into the phone making Namjoon wince.

"Yeah, anyway I better go. We're still on the call with the philosopher. Talk soon."

"You better give me an update!" Jin yelled before the line cut off. Namjoon made his way back to where Jungkook was, the boy listening intently and even taking down notes.

"Sorry to interrupt you Professor, but I just had a rather alarming update." Namjoon cut in.

"Oh what happened?" The Professor asked and Jungkook looked up at Namjoon curiously.

Licking his lips, he sighed and settled back onto the couch, "We just got an update that our friend won't wake up. The one where his soul has travelled to where his soulmate is."

Jungkook's eyes were now wide with worry, 'was that Jin hyung who called?' He mouthed to Namjoon.

'Later' he replied.

"Oh dear it's happened again? I see.." the Professor pondered a little, "it seems it's different this time too, if my theory is right, it could be because their bond was so strong, when she left, the strings of fate that tie them both together pulled him towards her, causing your friend's soul or subconscious to be ripped from his physical form. It must have caused a lot of stress upon his physical body, thus why he won't awake."

Namjoon and Jungkook exchanged looks, "and why did this not happen the first time it happened?" Namjoon asked.

"Well that's probably because a bond was still in the midst of being formed. The alignment of planets had brought your friends soul willingly to her. The time they spent together tightened the bond and had him return to his body."

"Then what should we do this time? How do we get him back?" Jungkook frantically asked, "and why doesn't it happen to me?"

"Soulmates don't have to always be romantic, they can also be long lost friendships. I believe you said that you suddenly had a bond when you first saw her? If that's the case then the two of you could have had a bond in the past life, so meeting each other again, your bond with her reconnected. It is different to romantically related soulmates as friendship soulmates tend to reoccur every lifetime."

Namjoon and Jungkook awed at that, but it made Jungkook's heart swell in happiness. It was definitely true as what he felt for the girl was like seeing a long lost family member or friend. How he would do anything in his power to protect her and care for her.

"Regarding what you should do to get your friends soul back to his body, I'm afraid that's going to be rather tricky, this is the first time I've heard such an occurrence to happen a second time. He could possibly snap back to his body randomly, if the bond they share is true, or— she may have to actually return back to his physical body to bring him back, But that too is also not guaranteed."

"Seriously!? You don't know?" Jungkook exclaimed but Namjoon quickly shut him up.

"Sorry Professor, this is just very worrisome for us. Does this mean he may not even return to his body?" Namjoon asked.

"He will, but the longer it takes him, a body without a soul is only a husk. It will only get harder for him to return if it takes too long." The philosopher explains, "I can only recommend that the girl and him reconnect during this period and hope that they mend their bond as soon as possible. If that's not working then she may need to return to his physical body, in hopes that his soul will reattach to himself."

All this information was making their heads hurt, but they needed to do everything they could to help Yoongi.

"Thank you Professor, we'll keep in touch."

"No need to thank me, I should be thanking you! This is all very good research for myself as well. Please reach out to me again if you have anymore questions. I do hope everything goes well." The Professor cheerily says his goodbyes until the call ends.

Jungkook and Namjoon slump back into their seats, still attempting to process everything.

"Well, at least we know that Hana Noona and Yoongi hyung are meant to be together. I'm glad my bond with her doesn't get in between the both of them now that I understand." Jungkook sighed, "if only we spoke to him from the start, this wouldn't have happened." He groaned into his hands.

"Hey— it's okay." Namjoon pat his back, "this is all new territory for us. None of us knew what would happen so we should just work on the now and help get hyung back. Okay?" Namjoon assured the boy, "at least, I'm glad you and Hana managed to keep your bond. I'm not sure how it feels but it must feel great knowing you and her have been friends for lifetimes. Honestly, I'm kinda jealous." He tried to cheer Jungkook up and he did manage to as he saw Jungkook's lips tug into a smile.

"You're right hyung. Thanks." Jungkook smiled up at Namjoon, "come on, let's call Hana before it gets too late."

"You do that, I need to update Jin hyung."

Hana and Yoongi were curled up together on the couch for they have decided to binge watch a series Yoongi never had the time for when he worked so Hana offered the time they had now to do so. It was comfortable and cozy, being wrapped up in blankets and surrounded by pillows with a snack bowl of chips and drinks. She felt at peace watching as she leaned against his toned chest, feeling content as he stroked her hair gently while they viewed the television.

Suddenly Hana's phone chimed, she quickly reached for it, Yoongi pausing the video to allow her to answer it.

"Hello?" She answered, looking up at the clock on the wall it was pretty late.

"Hey Hana, it's Jungkook."

Yoongi could pick up on the maknae's voice from the speaker.

"Hey Jungkook, is it okay if I put you on loudspeaker? Yoongi wants to listen in as well." She asked.

"Yeah sure, is he really there?"

This made her chuckle, "yes he is here." Pressing a button, "okay you're on loudspeaker now."

"Hi hyung!"

But he was met with silence since he obviously couldn't hear Yoongi.

"Tell him he needs to re-record his solo songs bridge. Pdogg hyung asked me to tell him that before I passed out." Yoongi told her.

"Uh— Yoongi says hi and that he said that Pdogg nim needs you to re-record your solo songs bridge again." Hana tried to explain whilst glancing up at Yoongi, he held a smug expression.

"Oh my god, hyung really is there." Jungkook gasped. "Hyung I'll do that!" He called out making Yoongi and I chuckle, Jungkook truly was the maknae.

"So is there anything to update us on Jungkook?" She asked.

"Right! Namjoon hyung and I finally spoke to the philosopher. He said that, hyung really needs to return to his body as soon as possible, according to Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung's body won't wake up."

"What?!" Hana exclaimed in alarm, she looked at Yoongi who was also shocked to hear that, "you mean, Yoongi still hasn't awoken yet?" She asked.

"Yeah, and I'm afraid the longer hyung takes to get to his body— the harder it would be for him to return to it."

Hana gasped clasping her mouth, "Jungkook, what can we do?"

"Well the Professor said, you need to mend your bond back, I don't know what that means but the two of you need to make up?"

Hana looked at Yoongi who was utterly confused, "but we have Jungkook, Yoongi and I are back on good terms." She explained.

"Then— he technically should have come back?" Jungkook sounded skeptical, "the other option is, Hana you need to come back here and visit Yoongi, maybe that way he would return back to his body."

"But what happens to my soul? Do I come with you too?" Yoongi asks her.

"I—I don't know how that would work." She was truly worried. "Uhm Jungkook, I'll try to book a flight as soon as possible, but we'll see if he returns to his body over night just like last time."

"Okay, actually hold on—"

There were some scuffles heard for a bit until we heard a different voice.

"Hana, hyung, this is Namjoon. If you need a flight here, we'll handle it. How soon do you think you can come?"

"Tell him as soon as possible, if that's okay with you." Yoongi asked, she could hear the worry in his voice, and she was worried too, Yoongi needed to go back to his body as soon as possible.

"As soon as possible Namjoon, Yoongi and I are both worried. It wouldn't be good the longer we wait." She replied.

"Alright, I'll quickly ask Sejin hyung."

"Wait—!" Yoongi quickly interrupted and she realised she had to interrupt Namjoon too.

"W-wait Namjoon!" Hana recovered, looking over at Yoongi.

"Where do I sit on the plane if it's a full flight?" He asked, her eyes widened in realization.

"Yeah Hana?"

"Uh— this may sound weird but Yoongi will also need a seat. Will you be able to book for two? I'll pay you guys back for my seat." She quickly said.

"Oh— right. Okay noted, don't worry about the payment Hana, we all need to solve this. I'll call you back once the tickets are set alright? Talk soon."

Hana was worried, extremely worried for Yoongi. Turning around to completely face him, he too was zoned out his mind running and occupied with numerous thoughts.

"Are you alright?" She asked carefully, cupping his cheek gently.

"Y-yeah, I think so." He cleared his throat. He didn't know what to think. Was he even able to return back to his body? The fear of the possibility that he couldn't was eating at him.

"Hey— it's okay, it'll be okay Yoongi." Hana hugged him tightly briefly before pulling away, "look at me, I will make sure you return to yourself. I promise." She said with determination.

Yoongi however looked away, "I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble." He whispered.

"No! Yoongi." She made him look at her again, her eyes staring deeply into his, "You would never cause me trouble, you're my soulmate, and I truly believe it for I have never felt this way with anyone else but you. All this time I was honestly worried that you only fell in love with me because of what happened, we hardly know each other yet I— I can't help but need to be with you. And I'm definitely going to do anything to make sure you're connected with your body again. Okay?" She searched his eyes, a small smile graced his features from her confession.

"You know, it's a little weird when you put it that way, but—" he cupped her cheek as well, "I really appreciate how much you care for me, as a human, even in the smallest time we've been together, you've always been extremely considerate for me and it shows. Thank you Hana, because I truly feel like you are my soulmate too." He closed the gap and their lips came into contact, a soft and gentle kiss, so sweet yet so careful. The two have kissed a few times already but nothing as meaningful as this.

Nothing feels better than a kiss after an emotional moment, all their feelings were pouring out from each other, all restraints gone as they finally could accept one another, for when they parted and she blinked up at him through her lashes, she felt a physical snap in her heart. The tightening of a knot that bloomed in her chest.

"I love you too Yoongi." She whispered.

Back in the hospital, Yoongi's heart monitor spiked for a moment before steadying, causing Taehyung to jolt from his nap.

"Hyung?" He called out, surprised to see Yoongi's finger tips twitch. He waited for a moment, hoping for Yoongi to finally awake but sadly, his body went back to its comatose state, his heart beat steady.

Taehyung deflated, before curling up upon himself again, praying and hoping Yoongi would awake soon.

A/N: I realised I wrote this chapter a week ago and I consolatory forgot about publishing it. Whoops

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 12.7K 38
When a lawyer meets a serial killer, what do you think will happen? Conservative Y/n dashes into the careless Min Yoongi, and spends several days wit...
253K 10.1K 20
You are not thrilled at all to be spending your winter holiday on a remote island with your dad and his boss. Least of all with his grumpy son, Yoong...
4.6K 300 23
You don't remember the night of your honeymoon but when you wake up the next day, you see a naked Min Yoongi lying beside you on the bed. Min Yoongi...