TRAITOR! βœ“

By rezespuff

i'm so sorry, i love you. π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘! πŸ”­ 🎹 β€· levi ackerman Γ— reader. β—‘Μˆ Β©rez... More

π“π‘π€πˆπ“πŽπ‘
001 | harsh
002 | tooth
003 | paperwork
004 | sick day
005 | big news
006 | a threat
007 | brainstorming
008 | even if it's a clichΓ©
009 | more about your childhood
010 | a confession
011 | you laughed, you smiled
012 | learning a new language
013 | the look he gave
014 | goodbye
015 | hange, levi and erwin's letters
016 | stop smiling, it's weird
017 | underground life
018 | is y/n okay?
019 | mail & spying on them
020 | nifa and death
021 | hey?
022 | how romantic
024 | maybe i am
025 | basically an indirect kiss
026 | reunions, or sorta
027 | the real show, i mean reunion
028 | wrong save
029 | levi the observer
030 | the beginning
031 | stale bread
032 | foolish person
033 | bitter taste
034 | titan surem
035 | hating humanity
036 | debris
037 | a great friendship
038 | lightening up the mood
039 | jinx
040 | queen
041 | rumors
042 | you promised
043 | and you lied
044 | a letter back to you, i love you too
045 | epilogue
046 | reincarnation
author's note <3

023 | cruel world

331 19 11
By rezespuff

⇢ 023 ˎˊ-

"I'M GONNA FOLLOW LEVI." 

"You mustn't." Kenny grabs your hand. "Why not? I've gotta catch up to him. I need to see what's happening. I don't want them to get hurt." he rolls his eyes at you attempting to be nice.

"Go ahead." 

You knew that what he was saying was obviously a lie. He wasn't going to let you be that easily. So you knew something bad was gonna happen if you went. You turn to the corner they were at, running towards it.

You just stood there. 

Following them with your eyes.

The wagon was getting chased by the rest of the Scouts; Armin, Mikasa, Jean, Sasha, and Connie. Levi continuing to get ambushed by Kenny's Squad members. 

You wish you could help him.

But you couldn't.

"Hey! There goes Eren!" You could hear Connie yell, while zipping with his odm gear. "Captain!" Armin had spotted Levi. Nonetheless, Levi zipping forward still getting followed. 

"What the hell!?" Jean had screamed at the sight of Levi getting shot by Kenny's people. But of course he dodged it. 

He had killed him with his blades leaving Mikasa and Jean shocked. Even though nothing was really that shocking. They just didn't know because they had only ever killed titans. Not actual, real, people

"Chase the wagon!" Levi had screamed telling the rest of the remaining Scouts to chase after it. "Yes, sir." Mikasa has responded continuing to run after it. The rest as well.

"Listen up! They're used to fighting other people! They already got three of ours. If we're gonna get those two back, you can't hesitate!" he tells them. "If you get the chance, you kill! Got it?" 

"Roger." Mikasa responds, shocking Jean. 

"Don't understand what you can do by observing, but observe all ya want." Kenny scoffs at your stupid actions. 

"I just want to look, is there something wrong with that?" He just ignores your comment. You turn your attention back to the Scouts, seeing Levi murderer one of Kenny's people once again. Not like Kenny even cared.

"Tsk. Armin, Jean! Secure the wagon! We'll cover you!" 

"Yes!" Armin responds quickly. "Another dead.." you could hear Jean trail off.

"Jean!" Armin uses his odm gear to head towards the wagon. You could tell Jean was very hesitant to adapt to this situation.

You wish you could help them.

They were now sat in the wagon, and one of Kenny's people were now laid down inside the wagon with Jean and Armin. "Don't move!" he says hesitantly facing his blade at her. She wasn't scared though.

She got up with her gun, ready to shoot, but something unexpectedly happened. 

Armin had shot the girl.

"Shit! Armin! Jean!" Levi had called out to both of them. They were both frozen in spot. They didn't know what to do. It was natural. 

They're reactions that is. Everything they had done was natural. Getting frozen into spot, worried what was gonna happen next. Killing a human was something they weren't used to. 

Levi hurriedly grabbed Jean and left, while Sasha did the same except it was to Armin. Since they were about to get shot by another group of three of Kenny's people.

But now, the wagon was lost. It was now moving away with Kenny's people. You could tell Mikasa was worried about Eren because she tried to chase after it.

But Levi didn't let her, obviously. He couldn't risk loosing more of his people. He almost lost Jean if it wasn't for Armin.

What a cruel world it was indeed.

You killed to survive. If you didn't kill to survive you'd die. 

The world was cruel. 

You bet that everyone you had tried to kill and have killed before was a nice person.

You bet that's what Armin would've thought as well. He was always a nice person. 

Learning how to survive alone by yourself was cruel.

You didn't want that. 

You never wanted your parents to abandon you with that small group of assassins.

Though it happened. Even if you didn't want it to happen. 

The world never gave you choices that you wanted. It was always between a horrible threat or death. And you treasured your life. But you knew it was gonna happen. And when it did you were prepared. 

You have been for a long time.

"You always need to know the difference between empathy and sympathy. Armin was always empathetic. While we just feel sorrow to those. Sympathy. It's true. Sadly." you chuckle. "In this world, we're always prepared for death. We kill to get what we want. To achieve our goals." Everything Kenny had said previously said was true. 

As much as you would like to deny it.

"Let's go." you tell him, motioning your attention off from them and heading off to where Kenny and Caven were.

"Let's." Kenny chuckles.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
im sorry this chapter is shorter
since i gotta save stuff for the 
next chapter <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 58.6K 50
You wake up in a hospital bed with plenty of injuries and no memories, and the only person that seem more upset about it than you are is a short, ang...
23.4K 652 10
Hello Readers.This is my first Erwin X Reader. Sorry I'm not good at titles. Rated: Mature Much appreciation @sadlovernovels for making the cover f...
20.6K 463 21
from then on, his thoughts turned into regret. the one thing he had promised himself not to feel. ⊹ ·˚ ༘ ࿐
330K 9.2K 45
Y/N was recruited by a young Levi Ackerman to join the Scout Regiment after living on the streets like a rat. But what was supposed to be a simple sa...