Secrets (a sanscest story)

By blu_berry_pie

A group of skeletons visit an abandoned castle that used to belong to royalty many years ago, with the hope t... More

The prologue
The friends
The team
The forest
The evidence
The hour
The survivor
The new guy
The plan
The castle
The unwanted guests
The spirit
The discovery
The trophy room
The dilemma
The choice
The new plan
The return
The brother
The escape
The aftermath

The box

257 14 2
By blu_berry_pie

Blue and dust walked into a large rectangular dining room, there was a table that stretched from one end of the room to the other end, leaving a few metres for the door, there was twenty seats each side, complete with a plate and set of utensils, along with an empty wineglass, one set for each seat, it looked untouched by time.

There were several large and broken chandeliers on the ceiling that looked like they were going to snap off at any moment, shattered glass from the missing pieces of the chandeliers were scattered around the table, there was also a large painting of a family, a husband, wife, and child, but their faces were ripped out, and their bodies were also barely visible due to the words "I'm here too you just can't see me" written all over the painting in red.

There were several thin tall windows along one wall, but the glass was missing, blue watched the red curtains sway with the small gusts of wind, the moonlight shined through the windows.

Dust: I don't think it's in here.

Dust positioned himself on top of the table for leverage.

Blue: dust be careful, there's glass there.

Dust: it's fine, I've suffered worse.

Blue noticed a door on the opposite end of where they came in.

Blue: I'm gonna go check that out.

Dust: alright, let me know if you see anything.

Blue walked towards the door, it was a plain grey colour and had a circular window, he pushed open the door and looked around, judging by the rack of chef hats, blue assumed this was the chefs kitchen, there were loads of different cooking stations around the room.

Blue: whoa, this place is so cool.

Blue looked around at all the different appliances, he loved how everything looked so clean and shiny, despite being abandoned for many years.

While he was investigating, something fell onto the floor, blue was alerted by a loud clang.

Blue: ah!

He shined his torch to where he through the sound came from, it was just a knife.

Blue: oh, don't you know it's dangerous to have knives on the floor? Some people are so foolish.

Blue walked over and picked it up, he went to put it back into the knife rack, but all the others were missing.

Blue: what the...I swear they were all here.

Blue jumped when he saw a knife speed just above his head and hit the wall in front of him, he turned around and saw all the knives levitating, they were all pointing at blue, almost as if they were looking at him.

Blue: o-okay blue, j-just stay calm, e-everything's fine.

Blue began to slowly make his way towards the exit, the knives continued to look at him as he moved, but as blue moved his hand towards the door, one of the knives shot at him, stabbing his glove and pinning it to the wall, narrowly missing his hand.

Blue: EEK! M-MY HAND!

Blue tried to pull out the knife with his other hand, but another knife stabbed through his glove, also pinning that one to the wall, two more knives went into either side of his t-shirt, pinning his body down, he tried to move, but the knives were stabbed deep into the wall.

Blue: w-what's happening?! I-I can't move! Dust, help!

He tried to call dust for help by kicking the wall to make noise, but move knives were stabbed into his shorts, preventing his legs from moving.

Blue: DUST! DUST HELP-

His shouting was cutoff by someone chuckling villainously, blue froze as he felt something whisper in his ear.

Nightmare: who do we have here, a little itty bitty skeleton?

Blue felt nightmare pinch his cheek.

Blue: ow s-stop it, who are you?

Nightmare slowly revealed himself by appearing out of thin air, his goop dripping on the floor, he slowly walked up to blue, who was a shivering mess.

Blue: g-get away from me!

Nightmare placed a finger over his lips.

Nightmare: shhhhh, you talk too much.

Nightmare grabbed some tape and covered blues mouth with it.

Blue:*muffled* W-what are you going to do to me?!

Nightmare: relax...blue, is it? Relax, I'm here to help you.

Nightmares tentacles sharpened up and pointed at blue, he tried to scream, hoping that someone would save him.

Nightmare: now, the question is, are you worthy?

Nightmare smiled when he heard blue quietly tearing up, desperately wanting someone to save him.

Nightmare: tch, crying already?

Nightmare wiped the tears away with his tentacle.

Nightmare: your fear is so refreshing, but don't worry little blueberry, your suffering will end very soon-

The door to the kitchen swung open, dust casually walked in.

Dust: I couldn't find anything in there. Have you found anything yet?

Blue tried to scream as loud as he could, dust saw him suspended against the wall, but he looked unaware of the monster staring at blue.

Dust: what the? Blue what are you doing on the wall?

Dust removed the tape from his mouth.

Blue: DUST HELP ME!

Blues screaming startled dust.

Dust: ow! My ears! What's gotten into you?

Blue looked at nightmare, and then back at dust several times.

Blue: YOU DON'T SEE HIM?!

Dust:...see what?

Nightmare: he can't hear me, or see me, so I can do whatever I want to him, and he wouldn't know.

Nightmare looked like he was about to attack.

Blue: DUCK!

Dust: what? What do you mean-

Suddenly dust was hit in the ribs, causing him to fly across the room and land on the floor with a thud.

Dust: ugh, what the fuck?! My ribs!

Blue: WE HAVE TO GET OUT!

Dust got up and limped towards blue, his ribs stung painfully, and yanked all the knives off of him, he carried blue in his arms and out the kitchen.

Nightmare: oh I love it, when they run in fear, and knowing that they can't leave.

——————

Killer, classic and fell walked upstairs, once they reached the top killer stopped them.

Killer: careful, watch your step.

Killer shined his torch at the floor, there were various sized holes in the floor.

Killer: remember to stay calm, he can sense and feed off your fear.

As they cautiously walked along the corridor they spotted a door, killer slowly creaked it open.

Killer: it's the prince's bedroom.

Killer walked in and shined his torch around the empty room, there was nothing there apart from a bed in the corner.

Killer: it's safe.

Fell and classic walked in.

Fell: what happened to all the stuff?

Classic could hear a knocking sound coming from the balcony, while fell and killer tried to find any trace of secret passageways, he gradually stepped towards the doors and pushed them open, he was met with a small breeze, he shivered from the cold, but he saw something on the floor of the balcony.

Classic: hey guys, come check this out.

Fell and killer joined classic in the balcony, the source of all the noise was coming from a tiny wooden box jumping up and down, like something inside was trying to get out. It had a rusted gold keyhole and was painted yellow with light blue stars scattered around, but the paint was dried up and cracked, parts of it were peeled off. Killer picked it up, the box bounced around in his hands.

Killer: heh, it's cute. Look at it bouncing around.

Classic: I wonder where the key is?

Fell: does anyone know how to pick a lock?

Killer: yep.

Killer searched his pocket and pulled out a paper clip, he bent it to form a lock pick, after fiddling with the lock for a few minutes, a click came from the box, killer slowly opened the lid, but there was nothing inside.

Killer: oh....must've been-

*KABOOM*

The box exploded and released a bright yellow light, it pushed classic and fell back with a powerful force, they fell back into the bedroom, the doors slammed shut, locking killer out.

???: oh yippee! I'm free! IM FREEEEEE!

Killer watched a yellow spirit fly around in the sky, cackling loudly before flying towards killer.

???: oh thank you, thank you so much! I'm free ha ha!

Killer was standing in pure confusion as the spirit suddenly stopped and giggled awkwardly.

???: hehe I-I'm sorry, I got overexcited again didn't I?

Killer:...who are you?

???: oh, where are my manners, hang on.

The spirit slowly revealed himself, he was a skeleton, he was dressed in a yellow jacket that went down below his knees, it had light shade of blue around the edges, he also wore a yellow cape that fluttered in the wind, he also had a shiny gold crown on his head.

Dream: I'm dream, it's nice to meet you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.9K 641 42
Welp...here it is ꧁•••••꧂ One day...Ink was being reported as a murderer Ink always denying that he didn't killed his two best friends that was Dream...
402K 20.8K 90
Nightmare, go to school, they said. Nightmare, it will be FUN, they said. What a load of crap. Nightmare isn't buying any of it. His brother's loved...
120K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
59.6K 2.5K 21
Looking for a creepy place to play games, Nightmare brought his friends to an abandoned mansion, ignoring the rumors about it being haunted. It didn'...