Dirty Deeds

By ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 21

569 33 3
By ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: Baby face.

4,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

After I went to the hospital, we discovered that I have a concussion. I didn't want my friends finding out about my pregnancy that way but the cats out of the bag now.

Amerie and Joe apologised profusely but I waited a day before responding to their calls. I don't blame them for what happened since it was in the heat of the moment but it really gave me an insight into how damaged their relationship is.

They paint a pretty picture to the world but in that house, they are very toxic and I worry for Amerie and the twins.

"Do you need me to drive you anywhere?" Jon asks as he starts getting ready for work and I pull a face.

Since I have a concussion, I have been told that I am not allowed to drive until the doctor clears me. I am pregnant so they don't want me to take that risk because I could get a bad migraine while driving which potentially could lead to an accident.

"Audreyana is on her way so we're just going to chill." I let out a yawn and Jon rubs my foot, making me moan. "If you didn't have to work, I would have told you to stay."

Jon gives my foot a squeeze before bending down to pick up his bag.

"Damn, look at that ass." I kick his bum with my foot and he laughs.

"If you need anything, just shoot me a text." Jon says as he leans down so that we're face to face. "Be good for me."

"No promises."

He presses his lips against mine for a moment before pulling back.

"I love you."

I lightly caress his face, "I love you too."

Jon says nothing more as he stares down at me for another moment before leaving our bedroom. I roll my body to the edge of the bed before standing up as I hear the front door shut.

After taking a quick shower, I head downstairs to start preparing some food for my sister and I.

"Mmm, something smells nice." I jump at the sound of my sisters voice.

"How long have you been standing there?" I turn the stove off before turning to face my sister who is walking over to me. 

We both smile as we hug eachother.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too." Audreyana gives me a squeeze. "And I've been standing here long enough to see your awful dancing skills."

"Whatever." I nudge her. "I hope you're hungry."

"I skipped breakfast just for this so the food better be good." Audreyana responds as she looks at the stove. "What is it?"

"Beef and Broccoli stir fry." I tell her. "I have some rice in the fridge, you just need to heat it up."

"Cute." Audreyana looks at my face with an unreadable expression on her face. "There's something different about you."

Not wanting to tell her the news just yet, I smile at her.

"I'm just really happy."

---

SofiaLundgren: We're coming out with a new swimwear collection @TheDreams

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

Jon has been really protective over me since we found out that I have the concussion and it's slightly overwhelming because he doesn't want me doing a lot. I wanted us to do a double date with Colby and Latecia but Jon was against it.

So, we settled on eating takeout and playing ping pong on our pool table.

"Not long from now, I'm going to be done with WWE." Jon swerves the ball and I quickly move to the left to bat it. "How do you feel about it?"

"I only care about your happiness." I almost miss the ball as I take a sip of my iced latte. "I know that the company has been such a big part of your life and I want you to leave on good terms."

"WWE can shove it up their ass." He gruffly responds as he misses the ball. "I tried to give them a chance but there is only so much you can do and they're making me look like a drunk on TV. I've practically lost every match since I refused to sign with them, I'm getting pushed around by everybody and I look stupid."

Jon chucks me the ball and I catch it in my hand.

"Well, they'll be sorry." I smile at him. "They don't know what they're missing."

Jon pauses to finish the rest of his Chinese so I place my hands on the table as I take in his appearance. I'm so hopelessly in love with Jon and to think that I'm having his baby is so freaking crazy.

"This Chinese sucks ass." Jon complains as he tosses the box to the side. "We're going to have the shits tomorrow."

I serve the ball.

"You suck at this." I laugh as he misses the ball.

"If losing means that I get to see you smile then I'm ok with that." Jon responds as he grabs the ball from the floor.

"Well..." I slip out of my robe, revealing my babydoll. "I know something better that you can suck."

"Fuck baby." Jon bites down on his lower lip as he checks me out. "I sure do like the sound of that."

"Then come get me." I run my hands down my body.

Jon runs over to me and I let out a squeal as he picks me up. My lips quickly find his as we struggle to get his shirt over his head without disconnecting.

"Fuck, I want you so bad." Jon mutters as he starts kissing my chest and a small moan leaves my lips. "If you weren't pregnant, I would be putting a baby in you."

"I know you would."

Jon lays me down on the table before he gets to work on unbuckling his belt. Seeing Jon's reaction to my body has me feeling a certain type of way so I hike my dress up to reveal more of my thong which is literally a piece of string.

"Fuck." Jon pants as he stares down at my southern region. He wraps his finger around the side of my thong and pulls it down effortlessly as his eyes remain in the same place. "You better be ready."

"I'm always ready."

Jon starts kissing my inner thigh and I slide my fingers into his hair, pulling him further up. The second that I feel his mouth on me, I find myself getting lost in the moment.

If only the world could see Jon now.

---

AN: Sorry for the abrupt ending. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 974 69
Seth Rollins, a middle-class boy with no ambitions and is happy as a college student. Life takes a turn when he meets Dean Ambrose, a leading Hollywo...
251K 6.7K 81
Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past few years. Sadie Benson is a sweet,Bubbly...
3.6K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...
22.6K 492 48
One-shots about Ambrollins aka Dean and Seth or Moxrollins aka Jon Moxley and Seth Rollins!