Found You

By chill_pill_all_day

"Long time no see, Mia." Cold notorious mafia boss finds himself having feelings for the girl he met once in... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 11

43.2K 1.3K 239
By chill_pill_all_day

August's POV

I felt relief when Mia took it much more lightly than I expected. But she started talking to me less. It's been around three days and I only see her when she returns from work.

I picked Leon and Barbie up from school, leaving them to play together upstairs. I don't know how to stop Mia from being mad at me for so long.

And the funny thing is - we still have sex.

Like what the hell? She's been very horny lately and pissed off - all the time. As much as I love her, she is getting weird. And it concerns me.

I decided to call Laura.

"What do you want, August?" She said as the first thing after picking up the call.

"I need you to come here if you're not busy. I want all of us to talk together with Mia because the last one didn't help.'' I said stating the obvious.

"You have to understand her, August. She feels hurt and angry. But sure, I will come in an hour.'' She explained.

"I know and thank you, Laura," I said.

''No problem. See you soon.''

After the call, I went to the room to take a nice hot shower. I dressed up in sweatpants and a t-shirt.

Leon and Barbie were playing as I heard giggles next to the room. As I see, they will be best friends for life. And I like that they like to hang out. Just like I and Ivona when we were younger.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a black coffee while I was waiting for Mia to come back and Laura to arrive.

My pretty girl is feeling sad and angry because of me and I promised to make her happy. I'm such a bad lover. I was supposed to be with her in everything, not failing like this. I wish she talks to me more after the talk.

I sat in the living room and decided to answer some emails. Squeals and laughter coming from the second floor, made me smile.

Spending my time on my laptop, I didn't notice the door slamming close. Mia stormed inside looking irritated and it made me flinch. What if she takes her anger on me?

"Hey, baby. What got you upset?" I asked cautiously. She frowned and sat next to me. She wanted me to caress her hair because she titled it to my side.

"In the last minute, some people arrived and decided to act bitchy. It made me angry." She explained.

"It will be okay. You know that all people aren't good." I said, knowing that I'm speaking for myself. I'm an idiot.

She nodded and snuggled like an adorable kitten. My kitten.

''I'm sleepy but hungry. And I'm lazy to go to eat.'' She said and I knew what she meant by it.

''I'm going to get you something.'' I kissed the top of her head and placed her on the couch. I could almost feel her smirk.

I started cooking my potential awful pasta but it turned out well. God, nobody would think that a mafia boss would cook for someone, but this man got to do what he must do.

I brought her a plate of warm pasta and placed it on her lap. She greedily started eating and I smiled. She liked my cooking.

"Another one." She handed me the empty plate with a smile. Shocked, I went to the kitchen and filled up the plate again.

I watched as she ate another portion without having time to breathe. She can eat more than me and it never happened. Usually, I was the pig of the family.

"Another." My eyes bulged out of my head when she reached with the plate again.

"Okay."

With the final plate finished, she sighed happily and patted her stomach. Even tho I never saw someone eat like her, I felt content that she felt full and happy.

"Do we chocolates?" She asked with a pout, I couldn't resist but kiss away. She looks so cute sometimes.

"I don't know if I bought some," I said.

"Well, buy it." She raised her eyebrow. I didn't want to make her mad again, so I checked the pantry. Finding a chocolate bar, I rushed to give it to her.

There was a doorbell ringing and I knew it must be Laura. Mia looked at me confused while nibbling on the chocolate when Laura showed up in the living room in a matter of seconds.

"Hey, Laura. What are you doing here?" Mia asked her.

"We need to talk, Mia." She said before taking her hand and pulling her upstairs. I'm sure they went upstairs to the room.

I know Laura will help in this situation. She can be aggressive, but she is a nice girl. I don't know how can she stand that her father forces her to marry someone against her will. It's good that things turned out like this.

***

There were upstairs for two hours, for God's sake. What are they talking about for so long? I wanted to check on them so I headed upstairs. I opened the door to Leon's first to see both of them asleep on the floor.

I went to our room and opened the door, but there was nobody in the bedroom space. I got closer to the bathroom door when I heard them whispering about something.

"So you think it's happening again?" It was Laura's voice.

"I guess. It's exciting." Mia chuckled. I joined my eyebrows in confusion.

What is the thing that was happening again? I don't like to keep secrets from Mia so I think she can't either. I didn't understand what was happening.

Suddenly, the door opened startling me and the girls.
"August, what are you doing at the door?" Laura asked.

"I wanted to knock to see if you were inside. I got concerned." I lied.

"Everything is okay."

I looked at Mia to see her smiling and it made me sigh in relief. Nobody wants to see sad the one they love.

"I will see Mia soon again. And say hi to Valerio for me, August. I didn't see him here today." Laura winked.

"He is working in the office." She smirked like she planned something. It must be to visit him.

She leaned to Mia's ear and whispered something that I couldn't hear. They bid goodbyes before Laura hurriedly left. Poor Valerio.

"Are you okay now?" I asked Mia. She nodded and tip toed to kiss me. I was surprised but rushed to wrap my arm around her waist and kissed her back.

"I'm not feeling sleepy anymore." She smirked and kissed my neck softly. Jesus.

A/N

Thank you for voting and commenting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 322 35
-𝐀 πŒπ€π…πˆπ€ π‘πŽπŒπ€ππ‚π„- ~𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 π“π‘π«πžπž 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 πˆπ‹π‹πˆπ‚πˆπ“ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’~ [CAN BE READ AS STANDALONES] ~β€’~ UPLOADS EVERY MONDAY ...
283K 4.6K 37
"You don't know that. I could have been waiting here for you this whole time for you to come in" "Like a serial killer" "Exactly," he said with a smi...
1.1M 25.6K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
148K 4K 37
FROM THE MR MAFIA DOESN'T SCARE ME SERIES! Please read "mr.mafia doesn't scare me!" Before reading this book, it will help to make more sense. ~~~~~~...