The Tale Of Hearts

By sulli96

"You are mine in a way nobody understand. I say how and I say when" ***************** His... More

Teaser one
Teaser 02
Teaser 03πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 01
chapter 02
chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Tearser 04(upcoming chapters)πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Chapter 07
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Author note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Character description
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author NoteπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Author note
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
New Story
Chapter 36
Note
Chapter 37
Special Episode-01
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Special Episode 02
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Special Chapter 03
Chapter 42
30KπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Authors Note
Special Chapter 04
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Special chapter 5
Chapter 46
Special Chapter 6
Chapter 47
Special Chapter 7
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
101 ReadersπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Deadly Bounded 😏
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Special Chapter - Hyden
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 72
chapter 73
Ball outfits
Chapter 74
chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Special Chapter-08
chapter 81
Chapter 82

Chapter 08

6.2K 93 1
By sulli96

Hazel's pov

I love the this time the year of as everywhere will be very colourful with the autumn ..with the cold weather cold evening dates with my bestie is my most favourite..we visited Shanon's cafe few times this week as we are preparing for our upcoming Halloween event at the school ..

This would be the last event we will participate for the school event as students before the graduation.Then all of us have to go for our separate paths some will apply for the universities some will apply for the jobs, some will get married..

We will become adults my mind is foggy with these thoughts as we were preparing the Halloween decorations..
our class is incharge of the decoration..still the school committee is planing the night events ..just for now we are preparing the decoration

"Haz we should design our costumes for the evening party"Tash said as we were making some pumpkin faces.

"What would you like to where??"I asked even though I know her answer...

"Mmm a black Wichis dress?? But better something hot and sexy" her wink made me a sour face..

"What should I wear I don't have any idea"my questioning face gave a enlightened mood to tash..

Babe you don't worry this time I will design a one for you too"

"And I stll remember your cute bat girl dress two years ago..Haz don't try to wear something like that again okay..you should wear something match to your age and show others your hot figure" ..her smriky face gave a goosebumps on me as I don't want her to design mine..

"Ahh hmm tash.."

"Stop arguing babe you know I will not do something you will embarrasse right???"I nodded in agreement.

"Okay Done I will do the designs..and you should come with me today then aunt fanny can take the measurements"..

My stomach feel sick as I don't wnat to imagine what she would design for me but I couldn't' say no to her as I didn't want to break her heart..

"Guys please pay attention"as we were engrossed in our chit chat the class president our dear Evelin came to announce the Halloween event plan..

"This is the final results of our decision about the Halloween night events..We are going to make you in to separate groups and then you have few events as group wise as per your information these are the events we are gonna do..

1st group ghost tour ,as the name you guys know what to do you have to go tour around the school and some of you have to go out from the school to share the flyers about the stalls right..

2nd group Ghost Hunt ,you guys incharge of the Hunt houses

3rd group Halloween cookery, so you guys are incharge of the food stalls

4 th group horror movie screening, so in here you guys are incharge of the movie showing so

We should done this all events by 10 pm then we will start Monster ball so we are going to invite for a famous Idol band group for the ball..so that's all for now so we divided all 3 classes student into these 4 groups and I put those lists on the notice board you guys can find your group and Start for the preparation.

So as a final notification you have to come as couples to the ball event you can take a out side partner if you like that's not a problem because you are now at the last year..so boys you can start ask out from girls for the ball.."she emphasised the ball word smiling..

"And one more thing this will be masquerade ball so at the main gate you can take your masks okay"the cheering voice boomed through the classroom as all students started their chit chat about the exciting events.

"Wow haz this time Halloween will be really dangerous "Tash said with the excitement..

"Let's got to check our groups hope we will be on a same group I said with cheeky smile ..

"I'm so excited"

I know right" we ran to the notice board as the place was crowded.. going through the crowd we finally got to see our groups..

"Ohh Tash we are not in the same group I'm group number 01" sadnesses crept through me

"Aww babe I'm group 02.. eww I don't like it how can I scare the people away"she said as we both made sour faces

"It's okay Haz the main event going to be the ball you know thinking it making me exited..so I can't wait to see who will be our patterns.." her eyes sparkled with the excitement..

"Yeah....we can stay together after the group events.".

"Yes babe you wait and watch I will design a sexy outfit for both of us ..I think we will have to do some shoppings tomorrow after the school"
"let's go come.."we ran to the decoration room ..

*******************

"Which hat do you prefer Tash I think this one will look better.."

"That one best haz..you know aunt fanny helped me a lot with our dresses her sewing skills no joke you know.."
"you will be very hot in that haz"
"And aunt fanny said your breast size have increased than last year.."ohh god tash kill me

My pinkish red shaded cheeks making me embaressed me Infront of every one.. I hide my face with my hands as I heard Tash's loud laugh..

we were currently doing shopping to collect small items as today is Saturday for our outfits as day after tomorrow will be the event ..
still i didn't get any invitation from a boy for the ball that's what make me relief because I'm a Very shy scaredy cat how will be able to survive in there with a boy eww..

but the other hand Tash got two invitation from Michelle and Tan.

Michelle is her cute lover boy since our middle school he was always so clingy to tash trying to steal her attention but after high school we never see him much that was a very surprised before but time passed as we forget about that but suddenly came and asked out from tash for the ball in there other hand Tan was very handsome tall guy who we met at the highschool he is a very famous character amoung girls and attractive but to my surpris Tash selected Michelle over Tan she said it was because she is more comfortable around Michelle ..

Aunt fanny did the most part of the dress preparation she has the best sewing abilities than anyone when it compaired to mom a smile erupted my mouth as the reminder of my mom's sewing skills..

The funites thing was once she sewed a frock for me but she have accidentally sewed the hole for my neck also dad teased her to death finally she got angry and threw the sewing machine to the corner of the home but dad had to gave lot of effort to make her talk qith him again those sweet memories lasts forever in my mind..

How we three used to live.. they have never fight Infront of me.he was the best husband a women can have..I wanted to live my life with a Prince charming like that cause dad always said I'm her Princess..I miss dad..

"Hazz???? I was talking to you for awhile!!!" I came to the present as Tash's jerk on my shoulder..

"Ohh sorry Tash I wasn't facousing I missed dad so what you were saying again..??

"Aww my baby.."her hand went around my shoulder to comfort me

You know yesterday something strange happened..after the decoration preparation when I go home a black colour car was there I couldn't see the owner because of the black shutters..that car was there for 15 or 20 min I guess.."I was altered with her statement black colour car ?is it possible ?? Can it be him??

"And after aunt fanny and I do all the preparation for the dress, at the night when I go to balcony to close the balcony door again that car was there.."

"Tash.."I gripped her hand was it a black audi?

"How do you know that"okay I'm officially dead now..

"Tash as I remember that was his car, he had a black audi"how do he knows..oh god he knew aunt fannys address..

The deep expression of Tash's face indicated that she also confirming my concern..
What the hell he want now??

"Don't think too much about that babe, it can be someone else's too I didn't see the owner.. even if it's him you know I will teach him a good lesson as reply for that day.... I want to slap that basterd for his nusty behaviour with you that day"...

"okay common now let's forget about that and only focuse about our event..."

"She is right we still don't know anything for sure "here i was panicked already..

Breaking our curiosities my phone began to rang and my eyes widened as I saw the caller ID..

"Haz I think he is going to ask you to become his date for sure take the call quickly silly"..her grinned face said it all

"He asked me to come to Shanon's cafe if I'm not busy as he has something to tell me"I said as her grin widened..

"Then what we are waiting for, let's go to the cafe. On the other side come Haz"..she yanked me with her as I was nervously preparing myself for how to react to Eric my tomato face embrassing me all the time..

**********************

"Honey when you two are going to leave?"

"Mom at 3.00 pm." I said ,exited the bathroom after the long relaxing shower..

So yesterday after the meeting with Eric we again went to the school as we had some decorations to prepare.

Eric asked me to be his date in the monster ball which shyly agreed but I know Tash will tease me to death as now this has become her great weapon..

While waiting for Tash I started to apply my vanila body lotion hurriedly and slip into the undergarments then the rob ...As I was done with my routines I heard Tash's voice from downstairs ..

She entered the room with two bags hanging on her hands. Her sweet smile greeted me first..

"Soo are you ready to rock this event Haz"...

"Yes "I said with a cheering voice as she started to unwrapping the bags revealing the gorgeous but sexy outfits

Omh how I'm going to wear this..my reddened cheeks gave her the hint..

"No more hiding babe you should show off gorgeous body of your .. enough with your childish dramas now go and wear this then I do a sexy smokey makeup for you." I hurried with the dress as I don't wanted to disappointed tash she put a lot of effort into these dresses..

Little bit of naughtiness will not be a harm right?

After the final touch up we both excitedly started to look into the mirror. The reflection showed me a different girl..she was very confident and yet sexy with the black attire..wow ..is this really me ? Tash has such a talent with makeup..

"Wow babe you look stunning.."

"You too tash you will be the death of Michelle today" I said while giving her the taste of her own medicine ..

"You are becoming very naughty day by day Haz.. especially after you met that devil okay"I was stunned by that comment as his intimated yet very daring eyes came to my mind..

We laughed as the thought... let's go it's almost time we have to first complete our groups tasks before the ball..

**********************

(Hazel's outfit)

Hazel's makeup

(Tash's out fit)

Tash's makeup

**********************
Hey guys... how was the chapter 🙊🙊 what do you think what will happen next 🙊🙊..stay with me and let's continue our journey with our cute Hazel and her possessive soul mate Haydn😍
Thank you for reading ♥️♥️♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 1.5K 40
A saga of making her his. A saga where in the process of making her his he breaks the girl with whom he fell in love with. *Blurp* I flinch when the...
838K 30K 56
#1 in hatelove - 12/08/2022 #1 in business - 25/02/2023 #1 in forcedmarriage - 20/07/2022 #1 in businessman -18/07/2022 #1 in arrogant - 23/07/2022 #...
414K 7.8K 44
***Completed*** *Mature Content Warning* TW: Car accident, Depression, sexual content His touch made me shiver as I couldn't take my eyes off of his...
2.5M 106K 70
'Are you afraid, do I scare you, baby girl'? He asked me in a sturdy accent And all I could do is nod in affirmation, as I lay on the bed trembling u...