SCANDALOUS | W. (DISCONTINUE...

Por nicxl333

❝how about you do that cute little dance on my lap❞ ★ ° . *   ° . °☆  . * ● ¸ .    ★  ° :. ★  * • ○ ° ★ ... Más

000 - prologue
001 - sleepover?
002 - a certain encounter
003 - we're done
004 - a night to remember
005 - pussy whipped syndrome
006 - a turn on
007 - take it
008 - fwb
010 - we're dating
011 - art of seduction
012 - hennessy and lap dances
013 - wakatoshi?
014 - you dissapoint me, kuroo
015 - movie night
016 - location? lap
017 - will you be mine?
018 - paparazzi???
019 - mr money man

009 - no hope

2K 63 25
Por nicxl333

scandalous
by nicxl333

ushijima's POV (third person)

⥤ 2 days ago ⥢

ushijima was at a restaurant with his old friends,

using it as an opportunity to wind down from the last few days with you. truth be told even though he had just met you, he missed you nonetheless.

"so, ushiwaka, let's talk about that pretty dancer girl you've been seen around with lately. how'd you meet? tendou pressed.

the whole table broke into a series of agreements, wanting to know just exactly how ushijima managed to 'bag' someone as beautiful as you.

"well, we met at that big game i had the other week and we had sex."

everyone paused, not expecting him to be so blunt about it. he said it nonchalantly, as if it were an everyday task.

"...well that's one way to put it." semi stated.

"you all probably know what went down so why beat around the bush about it?"

the whole previous volleyball team sat back contemplating this. ushijima wasn't one to have distractions when it came to his career, so why start now? either you had to be really special to him or something had happened for this change to occur.

"so what are you guys exactly? our guy ushiwaka isn't one to settle down so quick." tendou joked, slinging an arm around his shoulder.

"we don't have a title for what it is. we've hooked up 2 times but nothing has been set in stone."

"well can you see yourself dating her? it is still early days." reon queried.

he had to pause for a second. his answer would of course be yes. before the two of you had even met he saw you here and there on tv or on social media trending for a few events. to be honest with himself, he developed a small crush on you, constantly watching your dance videos and interviews. you had a straightforward personality, not one to dilute things down, which was something he adored about you. it actually reminded him of himself and how he acts.

his mind then flickered to how he fortunately met you for the first time, attending one of his games. he couldn't keep his eyes off you, giving 110% of his all in the match to impress you. imagine his shock when he noticed you coming onto him after he gathered the courage to talk to you! it was quite mad how that was literally a few weeks ago, and he was already acting like this.

"i genuinely could. i haven't felt this way about anyone before. and here i am, having someone captivate my mind and soul only after a few weeks." he chuckled at the turn of events.

"i think you should talk to her, see if you're both in the right state of mind and make your move." shirabu suggested, swiftly turning his head after.

the table erupted into shouts, the classic team cheering him on and slapping his back.

"you've got this wakatoshi!" goshiki said with a smile.

⥤ currently ⥢

his facial expressions fell at your soft but serious response.

"if you really want to pursue anything, now is definitely not the time."

it was like you read his mind, knowing that he was going to press for a relationship. he didn't intend for this to happen. although, he did have to admit that you were right.

was it really too soon? had he rushed into all of this way too fast?

he didn't want to lose you completely so he said what he needed to make you stay.

"let's be friends with benefits then. it's what's best for both of us."

if he couldn't have you at that moment he would try to get close to you as possible.

(your POV)

you were at a shopping centre, looking to update your wardrobe. you were to return back to japan tomorrow so you wanted a few things to take back with you. while window shopping, you came across a beautiful pair of heels that could be used for your dance sessions. they looked incredibly easy to dance in (for your level of experience anyways.) and it was compelling you to buy them.

(ugh kinda want these now 😩)

you walked into the store and saw the heels sitting there in all its glory. you grabbed one pair and waved a store worker over to grab a box with your size.

"no way...there's no fucking way i'm helping THE y/n l/n! i'm dreaming right??? pinch me now!"

"well i would but you could probably sue me and take my money so i won't. now if you're good i might just give you an autograph. could i get these heels in a size (s/s)?"

"o-of course i'll be right back!"

the worker started hurrying off to get the box you needed when you suddenly stopped him in his tracks.

"hey! actually could i get another one of those in the same size please?"

you wanted to get one for mika so you could match in choreos. he nodded and hurried off, desperately wanting to get your autograph so he could show off to all his friends. less than 2 minutes later he returned with two boxes in hand, and a marker paired with paper, all topped off with a dazzling grin on his face.

"so here's the heels you requested, i also pulled some strings and got a 40% discount for you. please take this into consideration when you sign the paper please?"

you let out a chuckle from the kind gesture.

"i appreciate that so much but just know that even though i may be a celebrity doesn't mean i'm any different from you. i'm only human too so i don't need any special treatment. just charge me the full price, it's okay! can you serve me now though please i'm ready to pay?" (bars)

"of course l-l/n, follow me to the till."

he lead you over to the till and scanned the items while you wrote out your autograph on the paper, sighting it off with a heart. you folded the paper and payed for the shoes, taking the bag from the person.

"have a nice day. hope you enjoy the autograph."

you walked out leaving the worker to open the paper, seeing something fall out in the process.

"oh my fucking god."

a few notes adding up to ¥15000 (£/$100) lay there staring at him on the counter. on the paper itself, your autograph along with your email address lay there.

email me and i'll get you some tickets
to a few of my events and classes <3

he almost fainted right then and there.

(a/n: a lil bit of filler, but a chapter nonetheless! <333)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

10.7K 605 36
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵; 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶." You don't have to wat...
165K 5.3K 13
y/n smirks and looks at her friend, "let's see how long it takes to make the hot ushijima blush" "ushijima! put a ring on my finger!" "no" "give me l...
873K 38.7K 32
❝𝘼𝙥𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙡𝙮 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙪𝙨, 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙚.❞ ╰┈...
59.9K 1.6K 28
[𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃] ❝𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙙𝙤 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? ❞ ❝𝘽𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙩...