Without Warning ✺ S.S

By wandylan_

◤ ◥ In which a girl who almost have nothing left... More

▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 A ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
▷ 18 ◁
▷ 19 ◁
▷ 20 ◁
▷ 21 ◁
▷ 22 ◁
▷ 23 ◁
▶︎ C a s t & Info ◀︎
▶︎ s e a s o n 3 B ◀︎
▷ 1 ◁
▷ 2 ◁
▷ 3 ◁
▷ 4 ◁
▷ 5 ◁
▷ 6 ◁
▷ 7 ◁
▷ 8 ◁
▷ 9 ◁
▷ 10 ◁
▷ 11 ◁
▷ 12 ◁
▷ 13 ◁
▷ 14 ◁
▷ 15 ◁
▷ 16 ◁
▷ 17 ◁
Author's note

▷ 10 ◁

1.1K 16 1
By wandylan_

<< Put the song when I say so >>

Somewhere in the desert, September 2013

   After the bus stopped itself at the a motel, we all get out as the Coach started to yell, yeah once again. Once I bring a foot on the ground, the danger feeling's coming back again. They all started talking and walking to their rooms as me and Lydia look at the motel strangely.

   "Reese, Lydia?" Allison said concernly.

   "I don't like this place." I mumbled at them. Lydia just nodded her head in agreement.

   "I don't think the people who own this place like it." Allison giggled at her own joke. "It's just for one night."

   "A lot can happen in one night."

   I was currently walking toward the front office to get some towels that Allison asks me. I stop myself in my tracking when something caught my eyes. I slowly walk toward that.

Extern POV :

   "Lydia, can you check if Reese got new towels?" Allison called from the shower. After that, Lydia responded and went to check the towels, but the thing she didn't see is Scott standing behind the bathroom's door.

   He walk slowly toward the shower with a naked Allison in it. When Allison hear noises and think it was either Lydia or Reese but neither of them were her, no it was a Scott, who seems like in trans.

   "What are you doing?" she chuckled nervously. Scott respond that he was looking for her but with a dark voice? y'know the one that give you chill on your spine. "You found me... In the shower. Slightly naked, if you didn't notice." she remarked.

    They continue their weird conversation before Scott step toward her and break his trans state. He mumbled some apologizes before leaving the room. Allison was standing there, not really understand what just happenned.

   "Do you want me to come pick you up" Reese's father spoke through the phone. "I don't mind a late night drive" Reese chuckled a bit at his answer.

   "No, dad, that's okay. It was just a weird sound. And well, my feeling may be for Derek or y'know, something like that." Reese spoke.

  "The school paid for the motel?" her dad questionned. Reese nodded but then realised he can't see it.

   "Yeah, it's not great but, um, it's just for one night."

   "Did you had contact with misltoe or wolfbanes?"he asked, Reese frown a bit. Why would she want to be in contact with poison for her?

   "No, dad, why?"

   "Nothing, take care of you okay?"

   "Yeah, you too"

   The girls called Stiles and Reese, but Reese didn't show herself so it's just Lydia, Allison and Stiles.

   "Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon." Allison stated. Stiles just nods at her.

   "Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too." Stiles said, a bit anxious. "But actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

   "And Reese are definitely supposed to be here. She left for towels but never came back. Either we get out of here right now, or someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism. And we don't have Reese who is a damn witch to help us." Lydia said with a bit of sarcasm in her voice.

   "Okay, just hold on, all right? What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?" Stiles asked turning toward Allison.

   She nodded and responded, "You mean like three sacrifices?"

   "What if this time it's three werewolves?" Stiles stated.

   "Scott, Isaac and Boyd." Allison muttered. Lydia look at the conversation silently before something hit her.

   "But Ethan is a werewolf too, and Reese is a Valraven, so why them too?" Lydia asked at nobody in particuliar.

   "Maybe, in case that doesn't work." Stiles suggested. "Maybe we were meant to come here."

   "Exactly!" Lydia shouted, "So now can we get the hell out of here?" they just look at her "Please" she begged

   They continue to talk until they found out something, Stiles ran toward the room next to them. He internly wanted to be Reese in that room, he needed to know if she was safe.

   Stiles tries to break the door, the girls came next to him just a couple of seconds after him. They were talking about the fact that it wasn't locked when they first come in.

    Unfortunatly, it was not Reese but Ethan. After they saved him, they get downstairs and seperate themselves. Lydia and Stiles went save Isaac and Boyd, which they succeded. And Allison went save Scott and Reese, which she didn't do 'cause she couldn't find them.

    So they joined each other after that to search Scott and Reese. They keep talking as they went to the bus to find a flare.

   "I can't find them anywhere." Allison panicked.

   "It's happening to them too, isn't it?" Stiles said, earning a 'it has to be' from Lydia.

   At this point, they were all downstairs when then saw a helpless Scott, a flare on the hand, he was soaked with gasoline.

    They all start walking toward him, seeing a sad expression on Scott's face made them suck a breath. He looked like he was at the end, that he couldn't take it anymore, that there was no hope...

<< Put the song >>

    "Scott" Allison mumbled. Scott didn't even look at her. He kept staring at his feet or the flare that was on his hand.

   "There's no hope" Scott whispered loudly. Allison walked slowly toward him.

"What do you mean, Scott?" She whispered back. "There's always hope." She smiled sadly.

Scott still don't look at her. "Not for me, not for Derek."

"Derek wasn't your fault, you know Derek wasn't your fault" Allison's voice started to break.

"Every time I try to fight back, it just gets worse. People keep getting hurt." Allison shook her head. "People keep getting killed." He finished

"Scott, listen to me, okay?" Stiles interrupted. His eyes were glossy and his voice starting to break a bit. "This isn't you, all right?" He walked past Allison and he get himself closer and closer. "This is someone inside your head telling you to do this. Okay? Now-" he was cut off by Scott's trembling voice.

"What if it isn't? What if it is just me?" He said, Stiles stop walking. Beside him, Allison was shocked. She place her hand over her mouth. Scott keep talking. "What if doing this is actually the best thing that I could do for everyone else?" Scott started to sob.

They were all standing there, not knowing what to do. They couldn't let him do this but Reese was not here and certainly doing the same thing as the werewolves.

"It all started that night, the night I got bitten. You remember the way it was before that? You and me" Scott questionned Stiles who look at him with teary eyes. Stiles nodded a bit. "We were... we were nothing." He started sobbing even more. "We weren't popular. We weren't good at lacrosse. We weren't important. We were no one. Maybe I should be no one again." Scott finally look up from the ground to stare at Stiles who was in front of him. "No one at all." He started to lift the flare. But was stopped by Stiles' voice.

"Scott, just listen to me, okay? You're not no one." Stiles walked slowly toward him. "Okay? You're someone, you're..." his eyes were more and more glossy. "Scott, you're my best friend."

Scott look at him as his best friend continues to talk. "Okay? And I need you." Scott nodded slightly and walked toward him. "Scott, you're my bother. All right, so..."

    Stiles take a step forward his best friend and so his foot were on the gasoline.

   "So if you're gonna do this," Stiles took the flare from Scott's hand. "then I think you're just gonna have to take me with you." Scott cried even more.

    Allison and Lydia were watching the scene with wide eyes. No one was talking as Stiles throw the flare far from the gasoline.

    Scott sobbed even more as he shook his head.

   The flare slid toward the gasoline, making Lydia cried before running toward them to protect.

    As Lydia lift her head toward the flame, she saw a figure, wearing a black uniform.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1.2K 44
lottie bailey never expected to fall in love with her best friend, then again, she never thought her other best friend would turn into a werewolf and...
134K 4.4K 42
𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐄𝐍𝐃... 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 stiles falls in love with the new hunter in town not knowing that he was gonna get way more than he...
19K 834 17
After Scott's pack defeated Void Stiles, they thought they had gotten rid of him for good. But when Stiles finds himself fighting a battle he can't w...
507K 10.5K 46
A new girl (y/n) moves to stiles town. She even goes to the same school as him. She's definitely different then other girls Stiles and Scott notice...