This Town

By JosieS11

"Are you ready, bonked nose?" He asks and I scoff. "I guess, sexy pants." I say smiling. **** Nia Stilinski m... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
DEREK'S POV
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE pt 2
Authors Note- the movie
TWM-1
TWM- 2
TWM- 3
TWM- 4
TWM- 5 (alternative ending)

Chapter 15

7.5K 167 25
By JosieS11

I woke up from my alarm and it took me a minute to remember what had happened last night. Derek sat up beside me and rubbed his eyes.

"Morning." He says and kisses my cheek which shocked me. "Morning." I say smiling softly. "I'm gonna have to head home and check on Issac, I'll see you later." He says before climbing out of my bed and throwing his clothes back on and heading out the window.

I sat up and put my pyjamas on before heading downstairs to make breakfast.

After making breakfast, dad came downstairs. I handed dad his breakfast and then made his coffee. I then filled up his flask for work and joined him at the table to eat my breakfast.

Once he left, Stiles came down and had breakfast and shortly left as well.

I head upstairs and have a shower and get ready for the day. I put on some black shorts and a white silky spaghetti strap top.

After my hair and makeup was done and I put some shoes on, I grab my car keys and head to Derek's.

Before I even knocked on the loft door, Derek opened the loft door. "Hi." I say smiling and walking past him.

"We're waiting for Peter." Derek says and I look at him confused before sitting down. "Why?" I ask. "So he can hopefully re jog Issac's memory." Derek says and I nod.

"I thought I heard you." Issac says once he comes down the stairs. "Morning." I say smiling at him. "You're supposed to be at school." I say and Issac looks over to Derek who is rearing a book.

"How am I supposed to get information if he's at school?" Derek asks not looking up from his book. "Calm down." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"What time is Peter gonna be here?" I ask and Derek looks up at me and says "now" before looking back down at his book. This set Issac into a nervous pace.

"You know, I'm starting to not like this idea. It sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him." Issac rambles. "You'll be fine." Derek encourages, barely looking up from his book.

"Does it have to be him?" Issac asks. "He knows how to do it. I don't. It would be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself." Derek says.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right? You know, personally, I'd... well I'd trust Scott." Issac says and I roll my eyes. "Who cares about Scott? Scott should trust us." I say and Derek rolls his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" Derek asks. "Yeah." Issac says. "I still don't like him." Issac says and I roll my eyes. "No one likes him." Derek says and just as he finishes the door slides open.

"Boys. And Nia. FYI, yes, coming back from the dead has left my abilities somewhat impaired, but the hearing still works." Peter says walking in and I just roll my eyes.

"So I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face." He says before looking from me to Derek.

"We don't like you." Derek says bluntly as he shuts his book and throws it on to the table. "Now shut up and help us." Derek says standing up. "Fair enough." Peter says before flicking out his claws and making me jump up.

"He's not gonna like hurt him is he?" I ask Derek ans he shrugs. "Hopefully not." He says setting up a chair for me and Issac to sit on.

"Relax, I'll get more out of you if you're calm." Peter says to Issac as I just watch Issac. "How do you know how tondo this, again?" Issac asks clearly worried as Derek stands behind me with a hand on my shoulder. Peter stands behind an anxious Issac and examining his claws.

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by Alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a but of practices. One slip and you could paralyze someone. Or kill them." Peter says lining his claws up against the back of Issac's neck.

I look up at Derek whilst being worried for Issac. But instead of comfort, I just got the same worried expression from him.

"But you've had a lot of practice though, right?" Issac asks as Peter examines the back of Issac. "Well, I've never paralyzed anyone." Peter says and me and Derek share a worried a expression again.

"What, does that mean that you-" Issac was cut off by the fact Peter had put his claws into the back of his neck.

I put my hand over my mouth in shock at what was going on and worry for Issac as he grunted. But also fascinating, it actually looked pretty cool.

When both of them started grunting and Issac seemed to be in pain, I jumped up. "Wait, I see them." Peter says making us stand still in our places.

"Is Issac gonna be okay?" I ask Derek and he nods. "He should heal just fine, hopefully." He says as we watch them closely.

When they broke apart, I rushed to Issac's side.

"What did you see?" Derek asks Peter whilst I look at the back of Issac's neck and cringe. "It was confusing. Uh, images. Vague shapes." Peter says stuttering.

Issac holds his neck and I just reassure him he'll be okay. "But you saw something." Derek states to make sure he was understanding Peter correctly.

"Issac found them." Peter says and Issac looks up to me still confused and not understanding and I smile at him sympathetically.

"Erica and Boyd?" Derek asks. "I barely saw them. I mean, glimpses." Peter says still stuttering from the shock of being in Isaac's memory. "But you did see them." Derek says for reassurance.

"And worse." Peter says and me and Issac look up and over to Peter worried. "Deucalion." Derek says and I sigh.

"He was talking to them. Something about time running out." Peter says and I look over at Derek. "What does that mean?" Issac asks and we turn to Derek.

"He's gonna kill them." Derek says and I wince. "No,no,no ,no, he didn't say that. He did make them a promise, that by the full moon that they'll both be dead." Peter says and my eyes widen as I realise the full moon is literally tomorrow.

"The next full moon?" Derek asks, angry. "Tomorrow night." Peter says and I groan which is also followed by Derek sighing.

"I need to talk to Scott." Derek says and I look between him and Issac. "Are you coming?" Derek asks me and I shake my head no.

"You know, you don't need to babysit me." Issac says after Peter and Derek had left. "I know." I say before making Issac eat something.

Me and Issac make our way over to the sofa and just sit and talk for a while.

When Derek came back he sat down on a chair. "What's up?" I ask him. "Nothing, it was just a waste of time." Derek says.

"Was Stiles there?" I ask and he nods. "So was Lydia and Allison who claim to want to help but found nothing." Derek says and I look at them confused.

"They had some magical brusie or whatever and apparently that's where Erica and Boyd are. It doesn't make sense at all." Derek says and I laugh. "You have to be more open minded, they're only kids after all. They're trying to be helpful." I say and Derek just groans and sinks back into the chair.

When Issac yawned, I turned my attention to him. "You should get some rest." I say and Derek agrees with me. "Especially because of what we're doing later." Derek says and me and Issac exchange weird looks.

"Good night." Derek says and Issac rolls his eyes before heading up stairs.

"What's happening later?" I ask Derek. "Just something to help try and re jog Issac's memory." Derek says and I raise an eyebrow. "Well is it anything like what Peter did to him? That was so dangerous." I say and Derek shakes his head no. "It's sort of like hypnosis, just colder." Derek says and I roll my eyes.

****
After a few hours, I drove Issac and Derek to the animal clinic and we headed inside alongside Scott and Stiles.

When we went inside I spent the whole time glaring at Derek whilst filling this tub up with ice cubes.

Issac knelt down beside the tub and I put my hand on his shoulder. "How slow does his heart rate need to be?" Scott asks and I turn to Deaton. "Very slow." He says and I glare at Derek again.

"Well how slow is very slow?" Derek asks whilst choosing to ignore me. "Nearly dead." Deaton says and I wince and continue to glare at Derek.

Issac puts his hand in the tub and immediately takes it back out. "It's safe though, right?" Issac asks and we both turn to Deaton. "Do you want me to answer honestly?" Deaton says and I glare yet again at Derek whilst Issac answers with a "No. Not really."

"Can you cut that out?" Derek asks whilst looking at me firmly. "This is a stupid idea. Your stupid idea." I say to Derek. "It was actually mine." Scott says and I scoff.

"It's a stupid idea. There are better ways to give someone hypnosis that isn't nearly killing them." I say to Derek who just rolls his eyes.

"They're only kids after all, they're just trying to help." Derek mimics and I roll my eyes.

"I'll be fine Nia. I'm not going to die. Im sure they'll get me put if I get too close. We need to find Erica and Boyd and honestly I don't mind if it means I nearly die to save them. They'd do it for me." Issac says and I nod and take a deep breath.

Isaac nears the tub and Derek looks up at him. "If this feels to risky, you don't have to do this." Derek says and we all agree with him. Issac then takes a deep breath beforr climbing into the tub. Once he was in Scott and Derek dunk him immediately.

Issac's roar had me move away from the tub as he accidentally splashes in attempt to get out. It really was freezing.

All three boys tried to hold Issac down and I just couldn't bare to not hold him down. I know this is for Erica ans Boyd, but there are safer ways.

Once Issac had calmed I turnt to look at him.

"Now remember." Deaton starts. "Only I tall to him. Too many voices will confuse him and draw him out." Deaton says and turns from me to Derek.

"Issac can you hear me?" Deaton starts and we all focus on him. "Yes. I can hear you." Issac responds as I suddenly find the urge to walk back over to the tub and stand beside Stiles.

"This is doctor Deaton. I'd like to ask you a few questions, is that all right?" He asks. "Yes." Issac responds calmly.

"I wanna ask you about the night you found Erica and Boyd. I want you to remember it for me in as vivid detail as possible. Like you're actually there." Deaton says and Issac becomes unsettled.

"I don't wanna do that." He repeats getting agitated. The light in the room began to flash along with the thunder and lightning outside.

"Just relax. They're just memories, you can't be hurt by them." Deaton says. "I don't wanna do that." Issac says. "Just relax." Deaton repeats and Issac does exactly that.

"Now, lets go back to that night. To the place you found Erica and Boyd." Deaton says calmly. "Can you tell me what you see?" He asks. "Is there some kind of building? A house?" He asks.

"Its not a... It's not a house it's a... It's stone. Like marbel." Issac says shivering and Derek turns to me and I just sigh.

"That's perfect." Deaton praises. "Can you give me any other descriptions?" He asks.

"It's dusty. It's empty." Issac says. "Like an abandoned building?" Deaton asks but as he does the lights start to go again. Then Issac starts to become unsettled once more.

"Issac relax." Deaton says calmly but Issac only becomes more agitated. "They see me." He keeps repeating.

"Just memories. You can't be hurt by memories." Deaton says trying to calm him down, then he does calm down. "Good." Deaton praises.

"Tell us what you see. Tell us everything." Deaton says and it takes a moment but Issac opens his eyes.

"I hear them." Issac says and me and Stiles exchange weird expressions before focusing back on Issac. "He's talking about the full moon. About being out of control when the moon rises." Issac says.

"Is he talking to Erica?" Deaton asks. "I think so, I can't... I can't see her... I can't see either of them." Issac says shivering.

"Can you hear anything else?" Deaton asks. "They're worried. They're worried what they'll do during the full moon. They're worried that they're gonna hurt each other." Issac says.

"If they're locked in together on the full moon they're gonna tear each other apart." Derek mumbles quitetly to us all.

"Issac. We need to find them right now. Can you see them?" Deaton asks loudly for Issac. "No." He responds.

"Do you know what kind of room it is? Is there any kind of marker. A number on a door. A sign." Deaton says and Issac jumps up.

"They're here." Issac says and starts panicking. "It's alright." Deaton says. "No, they're here." Issac says before continuing to ramble about the Alpha's finding them.

This was also followed by Derek shouting at him and Deaton shouting at Derek. Then Issac dropping the worst news of them all.

"I saw it. I saw the name." Issac says once he had broken from his trance. He gets out of the tub and I immediately grab the towel from Deaton and wrap it around Issac.

"Its uh... Beacon Hills first national bank. Its an abandoned bank and they're keeping them locked inside the vault." Issac says and we all glance around the room at each other.

"What?" Issac asks. "You don't remember what you said right before you came out of it, do you?" Stiles asks and Issac shakes his head whilst muttering a "no".

"You said when they captured you that they dragged you into a room. And that there's a body in it." Stiles says and I sigh. "What body?" Issac asks me and I look back at Stiles.

"Erica. You said it was Erica." Stiles says and I sigh again.

This then lead to a debate whilst me and Issac sat on a steel table.

"She's not dead!" Derek shoutd annoyed and I sigh. "Derek, he said 'there's a dead body, it's Erica' doesn't exactly leave room for interpretation." Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

"Then who was in the vault with Boyd?" Derek asks still annoyed, just now especially at Stiles. "Someone else obviously." Stiles says sarcastically and Derek turns to me with a very angry look, waiting for me to bite back at Stiles.

"Maybe it was the girl on the motorcycle. The one that saved you." Scott adds turning to Issac. "No, she wasn't like us. And whoever was in the vault with Boyd was." Issac says.

"What if that's how Erica died. They pit them against each other on the full moons and see which one survives. It's like werewolf thunderdome." Stiles says and I scoff. "This isn't the old days, people don't set up battles for amusement Stiles." I say and Stiles rolls his eyes at me.

"We need to get them out tonight." Derek says. "Be smart about this Derek. You can't just go storming in." Deaton says.

"If Issac got in, then so can we." Derek says. "But he didn't get in through a vault door, did he?' Deaton asks.

"We need a plan." Scott says to them. "How are we gonna come up with a plan to break into a bank vault in less than 24 hours." Derek asks Scott sarcastically and stupidly.

"I think someone already did." Stiles says gaining all of our attention. "Beacon Hills first national closes it's doors 3 months after vault robbery. Doesn't say here how but it probably won't take long to find out." Stiles says and I tap his shoulder proudly.

"How long?" Derek asks. "It's the internet, Derek. Minutes." Stiles says and I start laugh earning a glare from Derek.

"Calm your face." I say to Derek before helping Issac up. "Let's get out of here. These boys are gonna find out how to get in. We all need to rest. Thank you Deaton for your help." I say smiling at him before ushering everyone out of the animal clinic.

I drop Derek and Issac off to the loft. "See you later Issac, get some rest." I say to him as he gets out of my car. "Goodnight." He says before heading up to the loft.

"Should I expect you tonight?" I ask turning to Derek. "Depends, are you gonna continue to glare and shout at me." He says making me laugh.

"I'll see you later." I say pushing him slightly and he gets out of the car.

When I get home I make a quick dinner for Stiles, Scott and my dad. Dad was back to normak shifts now so I gave him his food at the table and called the boys down.

Dad offered to clean up so I decided to just head up to my room. I got ready for bed.

I sat in my room, just watching Friendd for ages, till I decided to check on the progress Scott and Stiles had made.

I head to Stiles room and knock on the door as I lean on the door frame. "Found anything yet?" I ask and Stiles turns to look up at me. "Not really." He says and I sigh. I look around the room before taking a step back. "Don't forget to get some sleep." I say to them before heading back into my room.

"Hi." I say when I notice Derek sat on my bed. "How's Issac?" I ask and he nods. "He's alright." Derek says and I nod.

"Im not happy about how today happened, you could've seriously hurt him. We're all he has Derek. He's always gonna say yes to what you suggest because you're his alpha, but he's still a kid. There are so many safe ways to find out what happened." I say and Derek nods. "I know." He says and I sit beside him at the foot of my bed with him.

I grab his hand and then smile at him. "I was over the top a bit too." I say and Derek scoffs. "Just a bit." He says sarcastically.

"Do you wanna talk about last night?" He asks and I groan. "Do we have to?" I ask and he chuckles. "I guess not, but are you okay with what happened? I know you were tipsy." He says and I smile. "I am more than okay with it." I say and he nods.

"Do you wanna go again?" He asks and I laugh before meeting his dead serious face. "Yeah." I say and lean in to kiss him.

This was met by us falling back on to the bed and making out.

"Wait." I say pulling away after he took my top off. "What's wrong?" Derek asks. "Scott and Stiles are literally opposite." I say and Derek shrugs. "They're arguing over who broke the printer. They aren't gonna disturb us, plus I'll lock the door." Derek says and stands up.

I watch him as he heads over to the door and locks it. This is followed by him taking his clothes off whilst I just watch.

"Yeah alright we get it. Now get over here." I say to him and he smirks before getting back on the bed and immediately placing his lips to my collarbone and proceeding with a long night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
2.1K 108 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
106K 2.8K 25
After everything that has happened to Clara and her friends, they all thought everything would go back to normal, well as normal as you can get in Be...
88.4K 4.3K 22
Life for Stiles Stilinski is pretty good. He lives with his dad and two sisters in the small town of Beacon Hills, but when an old family moves back...