Destiny's Will

Par Inaayat_10

Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, y... Plus

COPYRIGHT
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
NOTE- Please do not skip
CHAPTER 21
NEW BOOK
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
Chapter 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
NEW BOOK
IMPORTANT NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 34
ANNOUNCEMENT
NEXT CHAPTER?
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
NEXT UPDATE?
CHAPTER 37
EPILOGUE
NEW BOOK

CHAPTER 28

1.8K 151 14
Par Inaayat_10

Hey!

So firstly, I had requested you guys to make it 90 votes on the previous chapter but unfortunately that didn't happen. I wanted to wait a little more for the part to get a few more votes but then I didn't want to keep the ones who voted waiting for the next update. So here I am with the next chapter:-)

Secondly, just wanted to request you guys to please vote, comment and follow my profile for updates related to the books. I am super close to 100 followers and would be extremely grateful if that happens soon. So can we please make it reach there *puppy eyes*.

Lastly, thank you for all your support.I am super grateful. Just wanted you to know that you guys are love❤

Happy Reading!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini's eyes widened as according to her, they were just business partners for the people sitting there but backing out was not even an option. She closed her eyes and all the recent events played in front of her eyes, she trying to distance Manik, their eyelocks, the marriage proposal, Manik going out for a date with Meera, Meera's confession and his answer, everything.

Nandini-  Teri meri baki hai kahaani 

                  Teri meri aadhi hai kahaani

                  Aa gayi wo mod par

                Tu gaya jo chhod kar

                 Mere dil ko tod kar

                  kya mil gaya 

                 paas ho to bura

                door ho toh bura 

              Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

              Tu hi tu har jagah

              Aaj kal kyun hai

            Raaste har dafa

             sirf tera pata

          Mujhse poochhe bhala kyun hai

[A/N: It's the last paragraph of Tu Hi Tu reprise version from Kick. I think it suits the situation very well from Nandini's viewpoint]

Nandini let all her feelings out through the lyrics of the song. This was exactly what she was going through since Manik had re-entered her life. Each word she sang depicted the current state of her heart. There was a war going inside her, a war between her heart and mind. She wanted to be away from him but at the same time she couldn't live being away from him. She wanted to give him the same pain that he had given her years back but at the same time she wanted to take away all his pain. 

On the other hand, hearing that song gave Manik a bitter sweet pain. He felt good hearing that at least she had admitted that she couldn't stay away from him. The rest of the people present too smiled knowing that there were only a few more steps required to make their plan a success. Nandini, even after trying hard, was melting and she knew that well.

At that moment, Mr. Mehta came there and greeted all of them.

Meera- You are late dad!

Mr. Mehta raised his hands in surrender.

Mr. Mehta- Sorry, but I hope you all are having a great time. And Nandini thank you so much for joining us on my request. Please consider us family.

Nandini gave him a genuine smile.

Nandini- thank you for inviting me!

Mr. Mehta- I forgot the main reason for which I came here. The food has been laid on the dining table for you people so please hurry up before it gets cold. 

Meera- sure, we will be there in a minute. 

Mr. Mehta left after giving an affectionate pat on Meera's head.

Meera- so guys lets g

Before Meera could complete her sentence, she heard an excited squeal leaving the mouth of her best friend and her brother.

Ashi and Sanket(together)- KHAANA

Saying this they ran at the speed of a bullet train to move to the dining table whereas Meera and Nandini shook their heads looking at the grown ups behaving like children.

Manik- Why are you both shaking your heads, who doesn't love food after all!

Manik said looking at the ladies making Meera gape at him as she was too surprised to see the angry Malhotra behaving like this. Whereas, Nandini didn't even have an ounce of surprise on her face as she was well aware of the foodie he was. She pleasantly remembered their old memories,

Nandini sat on the top of the countertop with a sad pout adorning her lips whereas Manik stared at a her with eyes as wide as saucers through a big hole in the middle of the roti that she was planning to make, at least that's what she had tried.

Nandini(whining)- I couldn't even make a roti for you

Manik- arre yeh ban toh gayi, why are you worrying, look.

He said pointing towards the not so round roti in his hand.

Nandini- Manik, I am not blind, this is not a roti. For once, even if I forget about its shape, just look at how hard it is, it's worse than a papad.

She said snatching the roti from his hand and keeping it on the plate beside her.

Nandini- all my efforts went waste. You had made our last date so special, with all my favourite things, everything was just perfect! And look at this mess that I have created. I wanted this day to be special, it was on this date that we had met last year. I should have just ordered something.

Tears fell from her eyes as she said those words feeling defeated. Manik stepped towards her and wiped her tears away.

Manik- Look at me.

He said in a calm tone and she looked up at his face.

Manik- it doesn't matter whether you were able to cook for me or not, what matters to me is that evenafter having no idea of how to cook, you tried it and put in so many efforts for me. Trust me, nothing could have made this day more special!

Nandini- But I failed to

Manik kept his index finger at her lips preventing her from speaking anything further.

Manik- your failure is my failure and remember that Manik Malhotra never fails.

He said the last words while feigning proudness whereas Nandini rolled her eyes.

Manik- and don't ever say that again. You didn't fail you tried.

Nandini raised her hands and pulled his cheeks while he tried to warn her against it, but in vain.

Nandini- Stop glaring at me, who told you to look so cute while consoling me! And don't make that grumpy face, it's too tempting to resist.

A smirk settled on Manik's face.

Manik- aren't you getting too bold Ms. Murthy?

Nandini- Ms. Murthy is still very innocent and naive to act like this, yeh toh Manik ki Nandini hai.

Manik smiled listening to her.

Manik- Manik ki Nandini, sounds perfect!

Nandini affectionately smiled looking at the shine that his eyes had while repeating her words.

Manik- anyway, what will we have now?

Nandini shrugged and gave him a clueless look. Manik leaned towards her and whispered in her ears in a husky voice,

Manik- I won't mind, you can eat me.

Manik stepped back and looked at the goggle-eyed woman sitting before him. He couldn't help but laugh looking at her astounded expressions.

Manik- what? Why are you so surprised? I won't mind having you for dinner.

She was still coming out of the shock that his earlier words had given her, that these words made her completely dumbstruck. She came out  of her bewildered state, when she felt Manik looking at her flirtatiously and slowly moving the tip of his fingers along her arms. She slightly pushed him,

Nandini- chee Manik, what are you saying?

Manik-why stop? Where is that bold Nandini?

Nandini whined which made Manik laugh.

Manik- okay, on a serious note, since we do not have anything to eat right now, I have an offer for you.

Nandini- what?

Manik- Maggi and filter coffee?

Nandini grinned from ear to ear. Manik very well knew that there could be nothing better than Maggi and her filter coffee to cheer her.

Nandini- I love you!

Manik- But I thought you loved your maggi and coffee!

Manik said with a suspicious look on his face.

Nandini- Of course I love them, but(pauses)..I love you more!

Nandini bent down and pressed a chaste kiss on his cheek, that instantly made him smile harder.

Manik- I love you too Manik ki Nandini!

Nandini- woh toh main hoon hi.

Manik- now pass me those packets of maggi fast.

Nandini- aye aye captain!

Their laughter echoed in the kitchen.

Her reverie broke due to someone's coughing. She looked beside her to see Manik deliberately coughing to gain her attention. She noticed that Meera had left and now only they were there.

Nandini started walking to the exit of the pool side when she stopped feeling a tug at her saree.

●●●●●●●●●

Hi again,

How was the update?

Manik and Nandini are now alone, let's see what happens!

Do drop in your thoughts about the chapter, any particular moment from the chapter or any specific character, I would love to know what you think!

Who has been your favourite character in the story till now? Well, I know that every character have flaws in them but which character have you related to the most?

Any other suggestions, feel free to let me know:-)

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS!

See you soon with the next update, stay tuned!!

Thank you,

Best Wishes!

Inaayat

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

65.3K 5.8K 55
Published on: 12th August, 2021 Ended on: 25th October, 2022 "BEAUTIFULLY BROKEN" How much scary yet beautiful this phrase sounds? "MANAN" How beauti...
114K 9.1K 20
SOME PARTS IN THE BOOK ARE PRIVATE YOU NEED TO FOLLOW ME TO READ THOSE PARTS ONLY MY FOLLOWERS CAN READ THOSE PARTS. (The book was first titled 'Ste...
304K 20.8K 54
The journey of a careless play boy and fragile doll. Love is not his cup of coffee but for her husband is everything in her life. Both of them happy...
576K 24.7K 61
Manik and nandani separate due to an accident, but this is not the end of their story, but a beginning of new journey! Experience love, betrayal and...