The Royal Scandal (editing)

By ZafArielZul

Fay Lara just didn’t care. The fact that the totally kissable guy she had just physically abused was actually... More

Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 3 (edited)
Chapter 4 (edited)
Chapter 5 (edited)
Chapter 6 (edited)
Chapter 7 (edited)
Chapter 8 (edited)
Chapter 9 (edited)
Chapter 10 (edited)
Chapter 11 (edited)
Chapter 12 [The Young and the Restless]
Chapter 13 [Kiss and Tell]
Chapter 14 [Royal Treatment]
Chapter 15 [Play Charade]
Chapter 16 [The Date]
Chapter 17 [Masquerade]
Chapter 18 [Happy 100th]
Chapter 19 [Conspiracy]
Chapter 20 [New Year's Soiree]
Chapter 21 [Bouquet of Red and White]
Chapter 22 [Aiden Storme, Alex Stockholm]
Chapter 23 [Prom & Graduation]
Chapter 24 [Senior Year]
Chapter 25 [Prom & Graduation II]
Chapter 26 [Three Simple Words]
Chapter 28 [Baby Steps]
Chapter 29 [Wedding Night]
Chapter 30 [The Perfect Honeymoon]
Chapter 31 [The Ex]
Chapter 32 [Crazy for You]
Chapter 33 [My Royal In Law]
Chapter 34 [To Be, Or Not To Be?]
Chapter 35 [I'm Sorry but I Love You]
Chapter 36 [London Adventure]
Chapter 37 [Broken Hearts]
Chapter 38 [The Goodbye]
Chapter 39 [The Beginning and The End]

Chapter 27 [Please God, No]

47.3K 748 109
By ZafArielZul

My Roommate is the world biggest jerk 27

Chapter 27 [Please God, No..] 

“So, how do I look?” he spun on his heels and raised his hands so that I can see him better.

All I can do was fold my arms on my chest as I scrutinized him up and down. Finally I smiled. “I think we did it!” Aiden grinned and rushed past me but not before pecking my on the cheeks. He stopped at the counter and paid for the things he had put on.

We were actually going on a date and I was determined to take him to an actually movie theater. Not that he haven’t been to one but today we wanted to have a normal date: me and him lining up for tickets, buying popcorn and stuff like that. Plus we were both sick and tired of having to stay indoors just to avoid the shutter bugs.

So the plan was to disguise the crown prince. Mind you, it sounded easier than done. because unless we plan to squeeze him into a panda suit or anything similar it was actually pretty hard to find a decent disguise that was subtle but one that really hid who he was. Of course we cannot find one that completely hid him but we managed okay.

I smiled as I secretly peeped at Aiden who was sitting next to me during the movie, he had taken off his thick rimmed glasses but his fedora was still in place. Leaning to him and smiling contently I enjoyed the rest of the movie.

Next we headed to the amusement park and rode on the roller coaster, played that shooting game that never let you win and even played the bumper cars: three times in a row! Aiden just love those things. He bought me cotton candy but ended up finishing it himself. We walked around in the park and before leaving we took a ride on the Ferris wheel when the sun was still relatively high on the summer sky, it was hot but we didn’t lingered long enough to get ourselves some sun burn though long enough to share a kiss. And yes, we did kiss at the very top. it was a tremendously amazing day, one of reason to it was because Aiden doesn’t really got to have off days like this often, being who he is he got obligations to fulfill.

We got home and bought dinner for three from a nearby restaurant and ate it together with my mom. She was happy that we started dating again, but then again mom was always cool with whatever I did. My mom did like Aiden a lot; she was thoroughly impressed with his down to earth nature. When I was dating Alex she was just as cool though I had to say she dotes on Aiden more. Aiden was the first boy I had ever brought home and he did left a bit of an impression.

After dinner I pulled Aiden to my backyard. It wasn’t so big but enough to accommodate a low table, two pine trees and a small vegetable patch. On summer nights I love to spread a comforter on the low table and lie on it for hours and just do nothing. As I was lying there with Aiden staring up to the night sky I thanked him for a wonderful day.

He rolled on his side and stared at me.

“I never really had a chance of doing those things before, it was fun.” he noted and I rolled onto my sides too, looking at him.

“How come you haven’t done all those things? Because I know you dated before.” He nodded and lay on his back, head cushioned on his hands.

“Andy wanted it to be a secret and so was I. I thought by keeping it as a secret I was protecting her but in the end it caused us to drift apart and ended our relationship. Andy was very different compared to you,” he said, looking at me for a second before staring back up to the sky again. “She’s... fragile.”

I bit my lips as I felt my insides stirred as he reminisced his previous relationship. But I suppressed the jealousy and whispered to the sky, “But she incredibly patient though, you guys dated for what… two years?”

Aiden nodded. “Yeah, I felt bad that I put her through the needless pain for such a long time.”

I bit my lips again. The jealousy in me was bubbling to the surface and finally I sighed. “Great, now I’m jealous!” I rolled and buried my head against Aiden who chuckled. He reached and patted me on my head while I pouted.

Sometime, kissing Aiden was much like emptying me of everything. How Aiden tangled his fingers in my hair pulling me close and lips pressing against mine. Sometime those lips came crashing without warning or asking, rough and sexy. It was all impulse and thinking was needless because he made it impossible. Then there was time like tonight, the gentle kiss from Aiden that made me felt whole again. I gasped against his lips, the tenderness of the touch. A small contented sigh escaped my lips as I reopened my eyes and Aiden went to caress my cheek with his thumb.

“Thank you for a great day Aide.” I whispered as we broke free and Aiden nodded, closing the distance and let our lips met again.

One night we went out and had dinner, my mom was away because my cousin had a baby and I was left alone. I took advantage of that and went to grab a bite to eat together with my boyfriend; Aiden was just freed from his princely duties for the day. After that, he drove me back to my empty home in a car he had for his birthday from his mother, windows rolled down enjoying the summer breeze. He said that it was one of his mom ‘bribes’. Apparently Aiden had confronted his mom sometime last year about going to an overseas college but she was having none of it. The new sleek black Jaguar was compensation. I guessed it was a good enough trade, at least by owning a car he now was able to enjoy a lot more freedom than before. Plus it was a Jaguar and even with my little experience in cars, I knew that it was pretty expensive.

The engine went out and Aiden lay back to his seat. “I’ll be out of the country this coming Wednesday, a diplomatic visit to Monaco but I’ll be flying in early to visit my sister in London, tomorrow night.”

I nodded silently taking in the night cool air. “Monaco huh?”

It was his turn to nod this time, his hands on the steering wheel as he did. “Yup, Monaco.”

“For how long?” I asked turning to look at him. he smiled a bit before muttering that he will be gone for a few days, four tops.

“Okay.” I smiled and placed my hand on his jugular and another to his nape. “Then I want to give you something to remember me by…” Aiden soon replicate the sly smile I had on my lips as I closed in the distant and kissed him.

The kiss was long and hot almost bringing my blood to a boil. Breaking free for air Aiden moved to shower kisses along my jugular to my neck, sucking the skin near my collarbone, biting my shoulder. I was gasping, my fingers threaded in his hair, pulling it slightly urging him on because whatever he was doing felt so very good. I was feeling delicious heat beginning kindling all over, licking every inch of my skin as Aiden kiss and suckled.

“Aide, we’re in…public… people can see… ”. Aiden stopped for a second but I dug my fingers that I had been clinging on his nape contradicting myself, urging him on but he didn’t. He flinched at the pain, looked straight into my eyes and called my name. Then after a second he descended again and tenderly took my lips.

“Invite me in?” he purred as we broke free. I was burning alive, my heart was hammering against my chest and I was trembling. My eyes were somewhat dazed and dewy but I knew if I were to invite Aiden in, things were going to happen. And I was not sure if I wanted ‘things’ to happen or not, at least not yet. I bit my lips. The look in Aiden eyes hinted that he too, knew that if I do let him in – things are definitely happening.

“For what?” I lips trembled. Aiden tipped my face and his lips seized the crook my face, nibbling near my hair line, the soft spot of my earlobe. I gasped and my eyes fluttered closed.

“Hot chocolate maybe?” his purr was seductive I almost let him in right then but I was able to reign in all of my wit and bit my lips from moaning out loud. Then I pulled free from Aiden.

“I’m out of hot chocolate.” Aiden nodded and gave me one last kiss, caressing my cheek and the top of my head.

“See you next week then. Good night.”

My traitorous heart had no intention of slowing down, continued to pound as I wished Aiden good night and got out of the car. as I stood there on the pavement I contemplated my decision watching Aiden drove away. Eyes squeezed, heart racing and knees slightly wobbling I sighed and reopened my eyes, biting my lips as i dove my hand in my pocket and dialed for Aiden. He answered immediately after and I watched as his car stopped, some twenty yards away.

“Wait, I have instant coffee too.” I said with words tumbling from of my lips.

“Instant coffee will do fine.”

I opened the front door and flicked the light switch. The room was ablazed with light in no time at all. After locking up after myself I turned to Aiden and tentatively placed my hand on his chest. Aiden then tipped my face and took my lips once more in a long deep kiss. When we broke apart he whispered, asking me if I was okay with this, with what we were going to do and with where we will end up.

When I nodded Aiden swept me off my feet: cradled against his chest I took his lips. Later he carried me all the way to my room and set me down on my bed. Aiden braced his arms and he looms above me I took to staring at his deep blue eyes. I can tell that he was hesitating and memories of one drunken night come to mind.

“Fay…” he called for me and I answered his call by placing my hand on his nape and drew him close.

“I’m okay.” I whispered. He was so close now I can feel his hot breath on my skin. Our noses were almost touching and the yearning of wanting to have him touching me was overpowering.

“I love you.” he whispered one last time before descending and seized my lips in a fierce stirring kiss.

I woke up to an empty bed that morning. Aiden was already gone a few hours before; he has a plane to catch later and had yet to pack for it. I dragged myself out of bed and showered. Later I made myself breakfast and as I was munching my pancake on the living room sofa when I heard the doorbell rang. When I opened the door there was a boy, who looked to be around the same age as I am, holding a small potted flower aloft in his hand.

“Delivery for, Ms. Fay Lara Addams?”

“That will be me.” I said eyes on the huge bouquet of flowers.

“Right, sign here please.” The delivery boy held out the board with a pen attached on it and after I did he handed me the flower.

After saying my thanks and closing the door behind me I took to admiring the small plotted flower I had in my hand. It was an orchid plant with pretty pink flowers growing along its steam. It was small in a clay pot with a small card tucked amidst its vibrant green shout. After I had placed the plant on the dining room table I opened the card and began to read.

So very sorry about what had happened between us. I behaved like a jerk. I wanted to make things right. Don’t want our friendship goes to waste Fay, text me when you get this?

I really am sorry, Alex. 

I stared at the slanted hand writing that I knew so well and tears welled up, eventually clouding my sight. wiping them away with the back of my hand I was faced with the decision of whether to text him or not. I was hurt there was no denying that. But the prospect of losing my friendship was something I did not want. Alex was the first to reach out to me when I first transferred at the Royale, he was the one who introduced me to Mary Sue and Josh. He was always sweet to me regardless of what had happened to us as graduation came. So eventually I did call him and thanked him for the orchid plant. And we decided to hang out tomorrow.

Little did I know the wheels of my misfortune had begun to turn and as it was set into motion, there was no going back.

I met up with Alex in the city; we met up with each other at lunch at a restaurant and ordered pizza. He really did seem sorry and when we first met, it was awkward to say the least.

“Thank you for agreeing to meet me today.” He blurted after a slice of pizza later. I washed my slice down with some root beer before I nodded.

“No problem.” Alex fidgeted around in his seat. The restaurant had a relaxed ambience to it and I think it had somehow contributed to me feeling somewhat calm and composed. Besides I had moved on and I held no grudge against Alex regardless of how bad it ended between us. Also, I attributed my easy acceptance to the fact I was already dating Aiden again. “What happened to us was misfortunate but we’re friends’ way before any of the drama happens so, I was going to waste that.” Alex lifted his stare and gave me a small humorless smile.

“I really regretted what had happened Fay, I really do.” he stressed on. His hands were knuckles on the polished wood table. Feeling that I needed to comfort him somehow I covered them with my hands. His eyes shot to meet mine.

“Thank you Fay.” He whispered and I smiled.

“Now eased up, it’s really weird when you’re all rigid like this. Loosen up!” Alex chuckled and grabbed a slice of pizza and shoved it in his mouth.

“You know, I really couldn’t sleep thinking about this? Us?” he spoke freely now, lay back to his chair friendly eyes regarding me. “One of the reason I postponed my trip with Vic.”

This new piece of information caught me off guard. “You did?” Alex nodded before he took a long draught of his drink. “I had no idea. You should have gone you know? I think Vic really likes you.” Alex barked a laugh and seeing him smile brought a smile to my lips.

“I’m serious!”

“Yeah, Vic is pretty great when we’re not dealing with her dramas. And do you know how domineering she is?” Alex smiled.

“I know, she is really cool when she was dating you before I was really intending to hate her but, you know she turned up to be too awesome to hate!” Alex nodded to that statement.

“I’ll drink to that!” he raised his root beer and toasted the glass with me before drinking. I can’t help but to laugh.

Later we walked around at the mall and looked at some clothes. Later he sends me home and just before we parted Alex kissed me on the cheek. I did not read much into it, it was just an innocent kiss. We were friends again and that what mattered. i thought that by being friends with Alex again, I’ll sleep easier with a burden lifted and whatnot but I didn’t. Aiden haven’t called me or anything it was worrying. After tossing and turning on my bed I decided to push the matter out of my head and closed my eyes.

He was probably busy.

But he was not. Well he was but the fact he was not calling me, during his five day trip to London and Monaco was not because he was busy. It was lean more to the jealous fueled rage type really. He confronted me two days after he returned by to the country. Apparently he had some shot of me going out with Alex and those shots included Polaroid pictures of me holding Alex’s hands and Alex kissing me. And he was thrown into a jealousy. Although jealousy can be cute at times, over possessiveness was not necessary. And that was exactly what Aiden was being at the time.

Which was him being utterly ridiculous.

It was just an innocent kiss; everybody kisses their friends all the time! What was with me with ending up with jealousy prone boyfriends?

I stood by that I was not doing anything wrong and Aiden was still jealous and not talking to me. Well two can play at that game! We were at it longer than expected, Aiden being away because of his responsibilities was also a contributing factor. It was a good thing I was friends with Alex again so hanging out with him takes my mind off the fight. And of course, Aiden was furious because of me hanging out with Alex while we were fighting so, in the end the fight drone on for nearly a month. I was emotional most of the times. Aiden was an egotistical jerk who won’t admit that he was wrong. A jerk that I love and miss desperately. He was all that I can think about most of the time.

Again, I was thankful that Alex was there to keep me company, distracting me.

I was eating less; Alex was all over me about that sudden change. Well I guessed I was emotional that my appetite disappears.

I get tired too. I felt weak really, and my body just slowed down. I don’t know why but it does, it felt weak. Maybe I was suffering from his fight more than I thought.

I started feeling nauseous and one day, I vomited. Dizziness overcame me and I blacked out in my room for a few minutes before I came to. I really wasn’t feeling good at that point.

And I was late in my period this month and that was highly unusual. I bit my lips and prayed as I purchased the pregnancy test. Hoping that nothing was really wrong with me. it was all probably because I was not eating properly and not, dear god please, not, because I might be pregnant.

But the pink positive sign on the white stick says otherwise.

I better call Aiden.

--

SO YOU'VE FINISHED READING THAT, NOW READ THIS PLEASE??? 

yep, so if any speeling errors or typos, any grammatical errors please tell me about it. this is really unedited. and of course leave me some comments! i made it extra long just because i havent been posting for the last ten days so i hope this makes up for it. so tell me what u think! she's pregnant now and i want to know i you like this turn of events or not? personally i dont like my characters being knocked up too soon at such a young age but we'll see how it goes. 

plus if you have to know this is the PG version of the chapter if you know what i mean. i had to edit and omit some parts because of younger readers... the unedited 18 and above version will be released.. soon.. if you want me to, if you want to read it (i am of course talking to my older readers...=3 )

love ya so much! and oh, shout out to my facebook friends who follows my story.. love ya to bits!! 

xoxo, Ariel. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8 0 6
This story is not another cliché story of a crowned prince falling in love with a Disney peasant, no.. You can kind of say that this is an after stor...
5.7M 302K 125
Falling into the fiery hell she created must've been the perfect way for her to die. The other woman would then become the heroine that saved the tow...
691 71 20
"Why?" A painful whisper escapes my mouth. My vision keeps disappearing from the corners of my eyes. I can't hear the loud thunders of this stormy n...
Hukum's Wife By v_ragini

Historical Fiction

92.2K 4.7K 51
𝑨 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒓....... In...