β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day

306 19 3
By AfroDuckWriter

(I lied. I'm writing more before Training Camp)

"We have to refrain from taking long trips over the summer?" Ochaco gasped.

"Apparently, it's a request from the school." Kyoka explained, equally as bummed out as you, which wasn't all too much. You both already had a plan in place.

"That's too bad, I was supposed to go to Venice with my parents." Momo sighed, disappointed.

"How bourgeois!" Ochaco exclaimed, with wide eyes.

"Aw, I bought a new swimsuit, too!" Mina complained.

"It can't be helped. We were attacked by the League of Villains before." Kyoka stated.

"Even so, I wanna play! I wanna go somewhere!" Mina whined, swinging her arms around. That's when an idea came to Kyoka's mind.

"Hey, [Y/n]." Kyoka started. "Isn't your dad and brother suppose to be out of town this week?"

"Yes?" You answered, unsure of where this was going. That's when it clicked making you jump up with stars in your eyes. "Oh, that just might work!"

"What is it?" Momo questioned, confused.

"We can go to my place!" You answered, turning bright pink in joy. "My family has an indoor pool we can use, not to mention pretty high security so we'll be safe without a doubt."

"Yes!" Mina squealed, taking your hands in hers as you both began to jump up and down together. "Our summer break is saved!"

Toru gasped, "Maybe the girls can have a sleepover? It'll be a great bonding experience, before training camp!"

"I'll ask my dad."

You thought of canceling the sleepover due to the whole mall incident. Your mind a jumbled mess that left you feeling almost sick. With the far too familiar key now in your possession and Cherri words imprinted in your mind, it seemed to add unneeded pressure. It felt as if you were being suffocated by your own buzzing thoughts.

"Starlight?" A voice called out. "Are you alright?

"I'm fine, dad." You lied, wiping away at the tear tracks as the older man placed a decorative bag in front of you. No doubt another gift.

"That was clearly a lie." Tsuki stated, with a small smile on his face as he took a seat beside you. "What might the problem be?"

Of course he knew there was a problem. He always knew when there was a problem. Especially, when it involved his children.

"Someone gave me something that belonged to mom." You stated, wanting nothing more but to curl in on yourself. "And I...don't know how to deal with it. As usual."

"I see..." Tsuki muttered, eyes landing on the key that sat at the table. "Is that what they gave you?"

"Yea." You confirmed, leaning on the armrest.

Tsuki lifted the item to his eye level taking in it's worn metal. It was covered in dark splotches of god knows what, leaving it to rust. "What's covering it?"

"No clue, but Cherri had it."

Tsuki visibly paled as the key fell from his hands back to the table. Anything that came in contact with the stylist was something that Tsuki never wanted to touch. For many...many reasons. Despite his clear disgust he didn't let it distract him from the current issue at hand.

"Okay, what is it you need?" He finally asked, attempting to keep down his lunch.

"I don't even know anymore." You sighed, hair beginning to glow brightly. "At first I thought I was able to leave this kind of thing behind. I thought, I would be able to forget everything that went wrong in my life. But every time something keeps coming back and I don't know how to handle it. First with Hitoshi, then Cherri, and now this fuckin' key!"

As every word left your mouth did the mass of hair come undone. Violet began to pale as flares burst from the beauty marks covering your skin.

Visible cracks formed on your skin leaving white flares to seep through. Anything, that so happened to be close enough was struck leaving it to burn.

But by the most terrifying, was the horns that had taken on a ivory white as their tips seemed to gather as much energy as possible. Which was not good by any means.

The only thing keeping Tsuki safe was the decorative pillows on the couch which was not holding up well. None the less he allowed the rant to continue until the pillow was nothing but ashes.

"Dad..." You started, looking up to the man with teary eyes. "Do you think I'll end up like mom?"

It was an all too familiar question that always held a weight to it. A question Tsuki hated to have to answer.

"Of course not, Starlight." He comforted, bringing you into a tight hug despite the searing pain that it left on his skin. "Sure your emotions are a bit out of place, but you becoming like your mother is the last thing that I'll happen."

"Get out the way!" Patrons and pedestrians jumped out of the way as a red convertible barreled down the road. The tires screeched as it took a sharp turn nearly hitting a lamp post.

Sirens blared behind them causing the woman to curse under her breath.

"[Y/n]." The sound of her name made the girl look up as an unlit molotov was passed to her. "Light it up."

With a motion did her finger light up as it made contact with the cloth.

"I almost forgot!" Tsuki picked up the gift bag holding it towards you with clear excitement written on his face. "I got you a little something for passing your final exams."

"You were gonna buy something even if I didn't pass." You giggled, taking hold of the red velvet bag with care. Out you pulled a matching colored box with the far too familiar brand name in gold writing.

Cartier.

You just about squealed jumping into your fathers arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Your welcome." Tsuki couldn't help, but to smile at your joyous attitude. "But you should be getting ready."

"For what?" You questioned, pink glow dying down.

"Well, your going to need supplies for your sleepover, of course!" Tsuki exclaimed, standing up to run out the door. "Kane, start the limo! We're going shopping! Also, call Daisuke for 2nd degree burns!"

"Already ahead of you, sir!"

They always had a way of making you smile. Even when the bad began to out way the good.

"You live here?" The small girl muttered, eyes wide as she stared out the tinted windows.

"Yes, and so do you, now." The limo came to a halt as the door opened.

"Do I have my own room?" She questioned, as her mary-jane's landed on the ground.

"Of course." The man chirped. "You also have your own study, play room, and a private bathroom. You also have another room you can use for whatever you like."

"That's a lot of rooms to have." She commented, scratching at the base of her horns. While the abuse against had stopped, there was always a constant itching to it. An itch she couldn't quite reach.

One of the many perks about being rich was the high end malls that most people could only dream of entering. But it was nothing but her reality.

And of course she had to dress for the usually mundane activity.

Pale eyes raked across the shelf of cake mix with a shimmer. A notepad in her hand as she struggled to make a decision.

"So many flavors..." You muttered, only able to stare up at the shelf. Tsuki and Kane had long since wandered off in search of gods knows what, leaving you to your own devices. Which had proven to be a mistake as you struggled to decide on what to get. Till your eyes finally landed on a box at the highest shelf. Red Velvet.

"Hoshi-San?" You looked away from the shelf as an all too familiar face came into view.

"Hey, Iida." You greeted, before going back to trying to reach the cake mix. Finally you gave up with a sigh. "Why did I decide to wear a dress today..." This would have been so much easier if you could have floated up. But with a dress it was too much of a risk.

"Here." Iida reached up to grab the cake mix without much of a problem, before placing it in your hands.

"Thanks." You thanked. "So, what brings you to the mall?"

"My brother and I needed to go shopping for suits for the upcoming gala." He explained, cheeks turning pink. "Are you by any chance going to be attending?"

"Yes, I am." You confirmed, placing the mix in the arm basket with the other party stuff. "My dad bought me this pretty silk gown just for the occasion. But why do you ask?"

At this he turned beet red as he tugged at his collar. This was going to be harder than he thought. His eyes shifted pass you to the man who sat within his wheelchair with two thumbs up. A smile on his face as he mouthed the same words from before.

'Go for it.'

"I-I was wondering if we could go together!" He forced out looking back at you. "If it's too much of a hassle then nevermind! But at the minimum can we share a dance?"

After several seconds he felt his heart drop into his stomach. This was such a bad idea. He shouldn't have let his brother convince him to come in here.

"Sure. I was hoping to be able to have some kind of fun."

He fainted.

He felt like fainting.

"Great-I mean, thank you for accepting!" He corrected himself, standing up straight.

"Your welcome." You couldn't help, but to giggle at his flustered form. "Hey, the girls and I are planning a sleepover at place. If you wanna come around just give me a text." You held up a pink slip of paper between your fingers.

"I'll be there."

"See you then." You smiled, before walking pass him in the direction of the register leaving him with a swollen heart and a lovestruck expression. It would be a lie to say he didn't have a small crush on his classmate. I mean, it was kinda hard not to.

"So, you got her number?" Iida just about jumped out of his skin at the voice.

"Don't say things like that!" Iida scolded, hoping the blush covering his face would die down. So far it was not if only advancing at being caught.

"Don't be embarrassed, little brother." Tensei teased. "After all you did just land the heiress to Hoshi Foundations number. That's gotta say something."

"I guess your right." Tenya muttered, looking to the slip of paper in his hand. "But I still have a long way to go to prove myself."

(I lied. I'm writing a sleepover chapter and no one can stop🏃🏾‍♀️)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 490 17
ᴡᢻᡘᡏᡘ α΄Ήβ±α΅ˆα΅’Κ³β±ΚΈα΅ƒΛ£ αΆ ! Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ β™‘Λ—ΛβœŽ*ΰ³ƒΛšπŸ’:; ↳ ❝ Β‘ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
8.8K 239 14
{complete} Y/N. A simple black girl, she has a job, goes to school, does her chores and her homework. Seems pretty perfect right? Her only flaw is t...
8.3K 164 31
✨Part 2 is out! ✨ I saw that there weren't alot of Shoji x readers so, here it is, I don't own anything, exept the story the characters and art aren'...